• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Covid report from an MD

And don't forget that the "Control" patients were ALL given the shot within the first year of the testing.

Big Pharma said it was for their health. But it was probably to eliminate ANY control sample to compare long term effects.
It was also done after the Vaxxxd group surpassed the other groups in deaths.

I'm in this category.
If I beg them for real painkillers, they won't give them to me. If I ask nicely, I must not be in enough pain. How bout I tell you I am a pretty smart dude. I know, if I abuse them, they will continue to be less effective. How about you give me some of the high end stuff, and let me practice self control. Give me some credit for not being a complete moron, and allow me the ability to escape the pain for a few hours a week.
Or....how bout I go back to self medicating with bourbon, and you tell me my liver numbers are out of whack again.
Give me access to the tools dammit! I'm a a hell of a lot smarter than the statistically high number in your profession who are themselves...drug addicts.
ITs pretty sad, sanity can never reign supreme. They went from, "These are magical pain go away pills that make you heal faster and have no side effects." To, "You want heroin, go to the cartels junkies."

IT was meant to be an end of life drug for terminal patients with extreme pain. From my understanding anyway.

ITs pretty sad, sanity can never reign supreme. They went from, "These are magical pain go away pills that make you heal faster and have no side effects." To, "You want heroin, go to the cartels junkies."

IT was meant to be an end of life drug for terminal patients with extreme pain. From my understanding anyway.
I've relied on opiates for real pain relief for 15 years.
I'm still not addicted to them. I understand one must endure a certain amount of pain because there are no magic pills.
Opiates are safe unless you give them to an addict or someone who is terminal. If they are terminal, you should let them have anything they want.

I'm still not addicted to them. I understand one must endure a certain amount of pain because there are no magic pills.
Opiates are safe unless you give them to an addict or someone who is terminal. If they are terminal, you should let them have anything they want.
There is a wide range of what opiates are and how addictive and safe they are. They made lots of addicts by giving them opioid pain killers and misinforming them about the drugs. They pushed those addicts to the illegal drug market when they cut them off. Entire practices were devoted to giving out as much of these drugs as they could sell. It's like loning someone a car and not telling them the brakes go out after a couple stops.

Reactions: E. Bryant
I think we can all agree that we are responsible enough and should all be allowed to own a tactical nuke with no NFA paperwork. As many nukes as we want actually.
So its therefore hypocritical to say we aint responsible enough to make our own decision whether we want to buy a bottle of medical grade heroin with no legal supervision.
Hell, if you ask me.. I'm responsible enough to do underground testing of said nukes in my backyard WHILE on said medical grade heroin. ;)
1696284172531.png

1696284204932.png

Looks like the fckn American dream to me!

I think we can all agree that we are responsible enough and should all be allowed to own a tactical nuke with no NFA paperwork. As many nukes as we want actually.
So its therefore hypocritical to say we aint responsible enough to make our own decision whether we want to buy a bottle of medical grade heroin with no legal supervision.
Hell, if you ask me.. I'm responsible enough to do underground testing of said nukes in my backyard WHILE on said medical grade heroin. ;)
View attachment 8240430

View attachment 8240431

Looks like the fckn American dream to me!
Should they be able to sell you super heroin and tell you it's coolaide...that's where my problem is.

Should they be able to sell you super heroin and tell you it's coolaide...that's where my problem is.
Of course not. Regulate the shit just like alcohol.

There was a point in time where, because of the law alone, you didn't really have a clue what you're drinking. "This is some of the best corn liquor you can buy mister!"
And then it turns out to be fckn methanol...

There is a wide range of what opiates are and how addictive and safe they are. They made lots of addicts by giving them opioid pain killers and misinforming them about the drugs. They pushed those addicts to the illegal drug market when they cut them off. Entire practices were devoted to giving out as much of these drugs as they could sell. It's like loning someone a car and not telling them the brakes go out after a couple stops.
it wasn't just big pharma (caught lying about the results of their addiction studies, or paying kickbacks) or the corrupt and greedy doctors (taking kickbacks or just satified with billing insurance each time) but also the pharmacies taking their share of profits. one small pharmacy in a small WV town reportedly filled enough prescriptions to supply every man, woman and child in that town with 1000 oxy pills.

those same pharmacies made a lot of money giving out clotshots too.

Reactions: oneshot86
it wasn't just big pharma (caught lying about the results of their addiction studies, or paying kickbacks) or the corrupt and greedy doctors (taking kickbacks or just satified with billing insurance each time) but also the pharmacies taking their share of profits. one small pharmacy in a small WV town reportedly filled enough prescriptions to supply every man, woman and child in that town with 1000 oxy pills.

those same pharmacies made a lot of money giving out clotshots too.

Pretty sure the FDA gets a share of the blame, too. And I know that victim-blaming is verboten, but prior do need to take some responsibility for the chemicals they ingest.

Reactions: theLBC
Pretty sure the FDA gets a share of the blame, too. And I know that victim-blaming is verboten, but prior do need to take some responsibility for the chemicals they ingest.
yeah, the fda gets a good share of their funding from the very companies they are supposed to regulate. it is unacceptable.
as for blaming the victims, i heard that doctors were pressured to prescribe stronger (more profitable) doses, even if the patient didn't complain or request anything stronger. luckily i have no experience with them so i am reluctant to set expectations. i suspect addiction tendencies are inherited in many cases (or at least for alcohol).

Reactions: E. Bryant
I remember being 22 or 23 and hurt my back lifting weights. Probably a strain or something. Doc gave me script. I didnt even read it to be honest. Gave it to the pharmacy that was inside the clinic. Lady walks over, hands me an orange bottle about the half the size of a 16oz water bottle. Says that will be $10. I give her a $10 bill walk out. I get in my truck, open the bag, and the bottle says oxycotin. No idea what it was. Trust the dr, right? There were 360 pills in there, it said take 1 every 4 hours as needed for pain.

I drove to Wendys across the road, grabbed one of those pills, then ate a burger, fries, soda and my "pain pill". Got home and about 30 minutes later I was spinning, I tossed up the burger, the fries, and everything else in my stomach. I grabbed that pill bottle and tossed them in the trash.

Knowing what I know now....im gonna pass on any vaccine until I see the full results in 10-15 years. I have this trust issue with drs and pharma!

Whats the street value of 359 oxycotin? Guessing I could have bought a new rifle today?

Reactions: atomic41
I remember being 22 or 23 and hurt my back lifting weights. Probably a strain or something. Doc gave me script. I didnt even read it to be honest. Gave it to the pharmacy that was inside the clinic. Lady walks over, hands me an orange bottle about the half the size of a 16oz water bottle. Says that will be $10. I give her a $10 bill walk out. I get in my truck, open the bag, and the bottle says oxycotin. No idea what it was. Trust the dr, right? There were 360 pills in there, it said take 1 every 4 hours as needed for pain.

I drove to Wendys across the road, grabbed one of those pills, then ate a burger, fries, soda and my "pain pill". Got home and about 30 minutes later I was spinning, I tossed up the burger, the fries, and everything else in my stomach. I grabbed that pill bottle and tossed them in the trash.

Knowing what I know now....im gonna pass on any vaccine until I see the full results in 10-15 years. I have this trust issue with drs and pharma!

Whats the street value of 359 oxycotin? Guessing I could have bought a new rifle today?
this was 20 years ago. they really went after poor wypipo in rural america.

oxy_Capture.JPG

Last edited:
So, what does one do about "the possible need for a blood transfusion"?

I had minor shoulder surgery. Standard question is "Will you accept blood transfusion if needed" I said NO. They were like "WHAT!"
What if something happens?
I said don't screw up. Hospital was not happy.

But really, what can you do? Accidents, major surgery and something happens in surgery. Are we F'ked if you need blood?
You can give your own blood before a surgery just in case. Also maybe look into having somone with the same blood type around.
I would give you some of mine if you were close enough and it fit.

I can honestly say I go out of my way now asking patients if they are vaccinated when their tests come up positive. I ask them why are they sick all the time. I also look into all the "miscarriages" when they come in to see if they have been vaccinated or not. I would say 90-95% are. They don't get it ever.....they just can't correlate between the shot and their current issues.....

Doc
That’s what they get for not using their head and rather do whatever they are being told.

And it seems now the opposite is true- docs will barely give you ibuprofen even if your spine is hanging out your body and you have a sucking chest wound. So people who likely should NOT have been cut off are left in agony...
There should be a comfortable safe middle ground where the shit aint over-prescribed, but also not under-prescribed.

I've never had luck getting pain pills prescribed regardless of how bad of pain I'm in. Yet, some people get them prescribed to pop like tic tacs. My wife works in a pharmacy and the amount of narcotics they fill in a week is ridiculous.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I've never had luck getting pain pills prescribed regardless of how bad of pain I'm in. Yet, some people get them prescribed to pop like tic tacs. My wife works in a pharmacy and the amount of narcotics they fill in a week is ridiculous.
Yeah they've never given me hardly anything except for one time when I got my wisdom teeth out.

For yall older gents who are hurting and can't seem to get anything legally prescribed.... you know you can go to the vape shops and get however many cartridges of food grade nitrous that you want, right? Pop those suckers and fill up a balloon then breathe in a lungful of it. Its very short acting, but quite fun and effective for pain relief as well as being totally legal...

yeah, the fda gets a good share of their funding from the very companies they are supposed to regulate. it is unacceptable.
as for blaming the victims, i heard that doctors were pressured to prescribe stronger (more profitable) doses, even if the patient didn't complain or request anything stronger. luckily i have no experience with them so i am reluctant to set expectations. i suspect addiction tendencies are inherited in many cases (or at least for alcohol).

As I understand things, Purdue Pharma was one the pushing stronger doses to patients who had built a tolerance. Keep that going long enough, and one eventually finds the point where an effective dose overlaps with a lethal dose. They did this because their patents, regulatory clearance, & marketing all revolved around the concept of a 12-hour dosing interval. This was perceived to be more convenient than an 8-hour interval, and generally that's true other than the potential side effects of addiction and death.

When helping my dad through the last couple years of his life, one of my main roles was to understand what was being prescribed and weigh the benefits vs risks in helping him recover from a few brutal surgeries. (In his case, he preferred booze to pills and so we didn't have any issues with opioids, especially since he'd had a rough experience withdrawing from them post-surgery a few decades prior.) Not everyone is in the right frame of mind to turn down relief in the midst of agony so I try hard to be empathetic to their inability to objectively evaluate the situation. Ultimately, the patient is his own advocate and everyone else in the process is not to be trusted.

The FDA is a three-letter federal agency. Trust them accordingly.

And it seems now the opposite is true- docs will barely give you ibuprofen even if your spine is hanging out your body and you have a sucking chest wound. So people who likely should NOT have been cut off are left in agony...
There should be a comfortable safe middle ground where the shit aint over-prescribed, but also not under-prescribed.

Couple weeks ago and young lady ran into me as I was stopped behind a school bus. Pretty good jolt that I felt in my neck. Already have a plate and screws from a similar accident years ago. I drive to the ER to get my wife checked out and my son calls and insist I get checked. X-Rays, CAT scan, physical exam and they offer me drugs. I asked narcotics, "yes." No thanks. Meet up with the wife who says she is fine. We get home and she shows me the bottle of pain pills they gave her.

Reactions: Bradu
Perhaps present company accepted but all med pros are whores until they prove otherwise.

I’ll trust a vet more than a people doc.

The machine could not have got there without the cowardice of the community.

One question for you……Do you have firearms at home? Wait before you answer I’m going to ask your parents to leave the room.
I got asked the "Do you own any guns?" question when the nurse was asking me the New Patient questions.

Are you a smoker? Do you drink alcohol? *pause* Do you own any guns?

My snotty answer I'm sure got me put on the list and a guaranteed spot on the train.