• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

COVID vaccine side effects

As for putting whatever you want in there, as you indicated.

Let me clarify.

I can literally dump pure gasoline into whatever I want as long as QC passes. I worked in radio-pharmaceuticals. You guys were still doing your 14 sterilization process and my patients were already doses and done. We worked only through the FDA process that allows our studies to move forward BEFORE sterility was proven.

My point is just like that industry the QC sample is pulled and tested while no one watches the real batch.

We just told you dogs are in the labs now.

Things have changed, not for the better. I’m NOT a bad guy and I would NEVER endanger anyone on purpose.

If you are a REAL researcher you know this phrase “I never trust a study I didn’t manipulate the data myself”

I know a good deal of what’s in ONE of the vaccines because of our lab. I know what the concerns are and I’m not in idiot. There’s a reason we handed off what we needed to and got PAID. I don’t call the shots. I just run the lab. And I’m not taking anything for a few more months.

Everyone: don’t buy the gen 1 wait for the bugs to get worked out.

You: I read a newspaper for 15 years so I know how to code.

Again. Bring it pussy. I feel like getting hit in the mouth today and you keep swinging like a bitch.

Let me clarify.

I can literally dump pure gasoline into whatever I want as long as QC passes. I worked in radio-pharmaceuticals. You guys were still doing your 14 sterilization process and my patients were already doses and done. We worked only through the FDA process that allows our studies to move forward BEFORE sterility was proven.

My point is just like that industry the QC sample is pulled and tested while no one watches the real batch.

Things have changed, not for the better. I’m NOT a bad guy and I would NEVER endanger anyone on purpose.

If you are a REAL researcher you know this phrase “I never trust a study I didn’t manipulate the data myself”

I know a good deal of what’s in ONE of the vaccines because of our lab. I know what the concerns are and I’m not in idiot. There’s a reason we handed off what we needed to and got PAID. I don’t call the shots. I just run the lab. And I’m not taking anything for a few more months.

Again. Bring it pussy. I feel like getting hit in the mouth today and you keep swinging like a bitch.

Wow....way to keep the discussion above brow. “Pussy”, eh? Have a good day.

I was involved in the research of new chemical entities. Clearly a different endeavor than what you’re in.

Last edited:
I'm not a doc and I don't play one on TV. But I am going to wait and see what happens with the first wave of victims.

I'm not a doc and I don't play one on TV. But I am going to wait and see what happens with the first wave of victims.

One benefit of living in “fly over” country is I doubt we’ll see many doses here for awhile. Like you, I’ll sit back and watch the coasts.

So....this shit, is no different than the F'n Flu? IF we are going to be made, to take a vaccine, that's going to give us "Covid like" symptoms, just like the F'n flu shot, gives you "flu like" symptoms, then why can't we just get this shit and build our own immunities to it, just like we do with the flu??
Sounds like destroying the Nations economy, was .govs. main goal with these F'n lock-downs. WtF?? Mac:confused:
The immune systems response to a vaccine (controlled amount of dead viral particles) and actual infection are significantly different in magnitude.
This is why symptoms that arise from vaccines are usually mild whereas the symptoms from an actual infection can be quite severe.

I'm glad you said it.

This is why I’m in research now. But I’m learning a lot more about manipulating data and I do miss the FDA standards for data integrity. I keep two notebooks now. Never got asked to do that before. Spiral bound. No one would know if a sheet is missing. That’s not normal.

We don’t even have data loggers on our stuff because it’s not “required” this place is the Wild West and I’m trying to do my best to keep in between the lines. You should see the crazy shot that happens with our animal studies.
That was discovered after its approval, not during. Big difference.

I’m not saying that pharmaceutical companies and the fda aren’t infallible. I saw plenty of shit during my research days. I was just simply stating the fda would not approve a drug knowing it causes cancer. There are two side effects that will immediately kill a drug. Carcinogenic, and or teratogenic (birth defects).

So you acknowledge even after the slow ass testing and verification process they didn’t understand the long term exposure and pushed it anyway.

Younare like those guys who don’t believe child rapist are real because YOU don’t find children attractive. I live in the real world where 3M couldn’t even build and ear plug and KNEW about it but decided to get paid anyway.

Even when faced with first hand knowledge just because it’s not your experience it’s not real.

I’d love to sit in a bar across the room and hear you talk about how cops are honest, Mother’s dont drown their children and capitalism isn’t about making money.

Or maybe I’m 100% wrong. The only difference is I’m willing to be wrong and still be cautious. You not the other hand......well idk. Hope the vaccine works out and you don’t ever get sick again or scrape your knees.

Next year will be the “splinter vaccine” because that 0.00001% that gets a splinter, gets infected and gets blood poisoning. Gotta keep every price of shit DNA intact.

Still waiting for you to do something or say something intelligent.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
This is why I’m in research now. But I’m learning a lot more about manipulating data and I do miss the FDA standards for data integrity. I keep two notebooks now. Never got asked to do that before. Spiral bound. No one would know if a sheet is missing. That’s not normal.

We don’t even have data loggers on our stuff because it’s not “required” this place is the Wild West and I’m trying to do my best to keep in between the lines. You should see the crazy shot that happens with our animal studies.

So you acknowledge even after the slow ass testing and verification process they didn’t understand the long term exposure and pushed it anyway.

Younare like those guys who don’t believe child rapist are real because YOU don’t find children attractive. I live in the real world where 3M couldn’t even build and ear plug and KNEW about it but decided to get paid anyway.

Even when faced with first hand knowledge just because it’s not your experience it’s not real.

I’d love to sit in a bar across the room and hear you talk about how cops are honest, Mother’s dont drown their children and capitalism isn’t about making money.

Or maybe I’m 100% wrong. The only difference is I’m willing to be wrong and still be cautious. You not the other hand......well idk. Hope the vaccine works out and you don’t ever get sick again or scrape your knees.

Next year will be the “splinter vaccine” because that 0.00001% that gets a splinter, gets infected and gets blood poisoning. Gotta keep every price of shit DNA intact.

Still waiting for you to do something or say something intelligent.

You clearly don’t know shit about me.

The pharma industry is not in short supply of shady fucks, that’s for sure. I saw and worked with plenty. Big part of why I got out of the industry.

Well I missed it. I was wrong. We did agree. I’m just feeling like an asshole today. There was traffic and I was late.

Gotta get back to pissing off the Indians and tell them we can’t store flammables on the workbenches.....cause rules.

I’m not apologizing. I’m just saying I agreed w your post and my frustration has gotten the better of me today.

I’m an asshole. Roast me/

Reactions: gunman_7
Someone once told me our healthcare system sucks. I tend to believe it. But I don't know how to fix it.

It's not that they forget, it's they haven't been properly educated. My stepdaughter got a rude awakening when she found out about the Holocaust, here at home because they weren't teaching it at school.

When she did go to school and wanted to discuss it she was told that some of those things did not happen ... teachers got a rude awakening when it was proven that they were lying

The problem we have is that most don't have the strong backbone that my family does. So, the teachers don't get corrected oh, the administration doesn't get corrected so the curriculum doesn't get corrected.

Stepdaughter had a real hard time understanding why they aren't teaching facts and truth about history. Unfortunately, she went back to live with her dad and now is extremely liberal. She had a real hard time accepting truth, liability, ownership Etc. Very sad because I had a lot of Hope for that girl at one time
"Facts" and "History" are controlled by those who are in power at the time.

1606332431275.png

Let us please not lump all teachers in with the few your stepdaughter interacted with. Most schools have a curriculum director who is not a teacher but rather a part of the administration.

Well I missed it. I was wrong. We did agree. I’m just feeling like an asshole today. There was traffic and I was late.

Gotta get back to pissing off the Indians and tell them we can’t store flammables on the workbenches.....cause rules.

I’m not apologizing. I’m just saying I agreed w your post and my frustration has gotten the better of me today.

I’m an asshole. Roast me/

Roast you? Ha, no need. Let’s go shoot some steel instead. Just don’t ask me to wear any steel target plates.

Let me clarify.

It is sad how true the statement about data manipulation is. I have worked in quite a few different industries as a R&D Chemist and the mathematical gymnastics people do to "validate" their product claim is disgusting. Integrity is rare these days.

You clearly don’t know shit about me.

Yeah I do. You sound like my fathers son.

Roast you? Ha, no need. Let’s go shoot some steel instead. Just don’t ask me to wear any steel target plates.

I’d never do that. I’ve fist fought my tank commander and got my ass whooped. I’ve mouthed off to the Surgeon General of the Navy and that was a pricy move, later he wrote me a letter that sits in my safe alongside my birth cert. I’ve got convictions and you do too!

I’ve got nothing but respect for anyone who’s willing to have a drink after a good disagreement.

Thank you. I needed that. If you are even in Phoenix hit me up. I’ve got a 1 mile spot.

RESPECT!

Thank you.

Reactions: PatMiles and Bradu
"Facts" and "History" are controlled by those who are in power at the time.

View attachment 7482175
Let us please not lump all teachers in with the few your stepdaughter interacted with. Most schools have a curriculum director who is not a teacher but rather a part of the administration.
Just like police. Police you're own or someone will do it for you. Yes, you are all in the same bucket of slime. Don't like it, fix it.

When people are being fired for having their own mind, fired for not preaching narrative and people simple follow the narrative to keep the job...ALL are the problem.

It seems like it's easier to simply quit than fix the source of the issue.

Carcinogenic studies are conducted during research. I know of several drugs that were “killed” because they were carcinogenic. Name one that was approved knowing cancer was a side effect.
Are you incapable of researching on your own. It's mentioned in commercials.

So, you accept flesh eating genital bacteria but you have an issue with cancer?

Dude, do some research.

7 seconds of research.

I'm guessing just like the leftist Democrats...evidence (fraud) hurts

Just like police. Police you're own or someone will do it for you. Yes, you are all in the same bucket of slime. Don't like it, fix it.

When people are being fired for having their own mind, fired for not preaching narrative and people simple follow the narrative to keep the job...ALL are the problem.

It seems like it's easier to simply quit than fix the source of the issue.
Let's use that logic, all gun owners are terrorists whom want to kill children and all conservatives are neo nazis. Same bucket of slime, right?

A serious question for DevilDocAZ and ChadL, I'm stuck in the middle of deciding to take the vaccine or not. I'm under contract to travel to India for work early next year. I do not want to go there and get the rona and have to stay in an Indian hospital, so I'm leaning toward getting the vaccine ASAP. But I'm really opposed to being a guinea pig and growing a second asshole or some such shit after getting a rushed vaccine. What I would really like to know is what is Bill Gates going to do, if he takes it I want it, if he doesn't I won't touch it.

Last edited:
Are you incapable of researching on your own. It's mentioned in commercials.

So, you accept flesh eating genital bacteria but you have an issue with cancer?

Dude, do some research.

7 seconds of research.

I'm guessing just like the leftist Democrats...evidence (fraud) hurts

Again....as mentioned before with the Zantac point, this was discovered after approval, not prior. Go back to the point I was originally debating when someone stated the fda knowingly approves drugs that are cancer causing. Meaning, cancer is listed as a side effect. That’s just not the case. The fda will not approve a drug that is known to cause cancer.

Man.....I really managed to derail the fuck out of this thread.....sorry about that.

Last edited:
i’m just a simple country boy. but i have been to a county fair, a rat stomping, and stayed at a holiday inn express.

this “planned-demic” or “pretend-demic”, is fucking ridiculous. for fucks sake. most people are hit harder by the common cold. and you have american citizens running around like chicken little BEGGING to have their rights destroyed to protect them from...what?

and then they’re willing to inject themselves with fauci’s and gate’s “cure”? GTFO with that shit. it’s so fucking stupid, it wouldnt even sell as a fiction story. BUT YET....look at what people are doing. i’m at the point where i says to myself “you know, if they are that fucking stupid, and unwilling to think....perhaps they should die”. and i’m a guy that tries hard to be my brother’s keeper each day.

are people that fucking scared of dying? i mean, the mortality rate is so fucking low, but folks have lost their damn heads. perhaps if we were talking some ebola type shit, or the zombie virus...i could maybe understand the reaction a tad bit.

and i got bad news for folks....we are ALL going to die someday of something. or dont people realize that anymore?

A serious question for DevilDocAZ and ChadL, I'm stuck in the middle of deciding to take the vaccine or not. I'm under contract to travel to India for work early next year. I do not want to go there and get the rona and have to stay in an Indian hospital, so I'm leaning toward getting the vaccine ASAP. But I'm really opposed to being a guinea pig and growing a second asshole or some such shit after getting a rushed vaccine. What I would really like to know is what is Bill Gates going to do, if he takes it I want it, if he doesn't I won't touch it.

As I said upthread, I know three people involved in the Stage 3 trials of both the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines...all three had mild post-vaccine symptoms akin to those from a flu or tetanus shot and to date, none have 1. contracted COVID, 2. grown second assholes, or 3. turned into I Am Legend vampires.

If you're concerned about the newness of mRNA, the AstraZeneca and coming Johnson & Johnson vaccines are more traditional attenuated virus vaccines.

perhaps if we were talking some ebola type shit

but the moment they stopped talking about ebola it went away.
sars virus, govts spent millions if not billions buying big pharma vaccines, sars went away and all those vaccines went in the bin.
most people cant remember past their next birthday let alone what happened yesterday, that is what they're counting on.
covid = control
those who cannot see that, good luck in the after life. say hello to king tut for me.

first it was global warming, people started asking too many questions and now its climate change.
no matter if the temperature goes up or down they have a way to steal peoples wealth, what is left of it.
conspiracy theorists weren't so wrong after all.

but the moment they stopped talking about ebola it went away.

Ebola never "went away"; the West Africa outbreak 2013-2016 didn't end until the Merck Ervebo vaccine trial (which ended up showing 97.5%+ efficacy) ended it.

Last edited:
Reactions: E. Bryant
If there is an argument to be made against the vaccine, this article does a good job of encapsulating it:

I do find the evidence presented so far to be a bit like that of those who dump some Slick 50 or other snake oil in the crankcase of their vehicle, drive 5000 miles without a problem, and then declare that they've reduced engine wear and increased its life. So far so good, but these claims of 90%-plus efficacy may not hold up so well in the real world.

Side effect not reported on Depo Provera which was added to the vaccine for the sole purpose of the left to " Reimagined Gender "

It is sad how true the statement about data manipulation is. I have worked in quite a few different industries as a R&D Chemist and the mathematical gymnastics people do to "validate" their product claim is disgusting. Integrity is rare these days.

Yep, saw it myself back when I was in R&D.

I have more concern for the Lochness Monster and Bigfoot than Covid.

No - this is supposed to generate an immune system response that is more robust than actual exposure. Why in mrs this the case? Fuck if I know.

Point 1.THIS is the big deal. In case y'all forgot, mRNA is why GMO food is bad and creates sterility in animals within 2-3 generations at most. Monsanto's argument was that mRNA is destroyed in the human digestive tract due to acids. Ok, now when mRNA is injected its not going to be broken down in your stomach now, is it?
Point 2. COVID will continue despite vaccinations. It was developed in a lab to be highly resistant - reports are at 30 different mutations of the virus protein coats (why some people have had it more that twice, and even died the second time). The protein coats are what vaccines are made against. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

Last edited:
Point 1.THIS is the big deal. In case y'all forgot, mRNA is why GMO food is bad and creates sterility in animals within 2-3 generations at most. Monsanto's argument was that mRNA is destroyed in the human digestive tract due to acids. Ok, now when mRNA is injected its not going to be broken down in your stomach now, is it?
Point 2. COVID will continue despite vaccinations. It was developed in a lab to be highly resistant - reports are at 30 different mutations of the virus protein coats (why some people have had it more that twice, and even died the second time). The protein coats of what vaccines are made against. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

The mRNA goes into the cells, where it becomes the antigen (protein). The immune system recognizes the antigen at the cell surface and responds accordingly.
I am not really sure what you post was trying to say. I can go into greater detail if needed.

DNA to RNA to protein (central dogma).

Take that shot and shove it.

Ingraham's last question:

"So you think the COVID-19 vaccine is unnecessary?" Bhakdi replied: "I think it's downright dangerous. And I warn you, if you go along these lines, you are going to go to your doom ".

I'm not a proponent of the vaccine I was just explaining its function. Also, quoting anyone who makes a definitive statement (good or bad) about this vaccine is disingenuous. No one knows what the long term effects will be, if any.

I will not be taking a vaccine that was rushed through, a no liability clause given and massive profits to be made. However, it does not mean the vaccine is harmful, it may be, it may not. We will not know for quite a long time unless some acute symptoms occur.

27 years of being a government guinea pig got me a weakened immune system that requires weekly infusions. Probably an anthrax jab in 2000 that has been linked to a bad batch. I'm thinking no to another vaccine.
Yeah I'm actually in that club (IVIG) too. I was told never to get vaccines by my immunologist. Can cause more autoimmune problems.

Reactions: HD1911
FDA approves all kinds of side effects: cancer, severe rashing, anaphylactic shock, anal leaking, genital flesh eating bacteria, insomnia, weight gain, sexual dysfunction.

Unless it's inevitable that I'm no hope terminal, I am not trusting the FDA with anything.
If my Anus leaks any more Im gonna be pissed!🤣🤣🤣

How about we suspend payment until a fair sized trial run( like all of the top government officials)
and see it's effectiveness/side effects.
Surely once money has been removed from the equation the real intentions
will be evident.
I'm sure all the altruistic companies will be on board for this.

R

How about we suspend payment until a fair sized trial run( like all of the top government officials)
and see it's effectiveness/side effects.
Surely once money has been removed from the equation the real intentions
will be evident.
I'm sure all the altruistic companies will be on board for this.

R

Not really viable as some long-term symptoms can take 20-30 years to manifest. There is also another aspect of genetic transmission of said manifestation to ones offspring.

Not really viable as some long-term symptoms can take 20-30 years to manifest. There is also another aspect of genetic transmission of said manifestation to ones offspring.
It was more of a rhetorical statement of the comedy of the truth of this debacle.
The amount of money involved guarantees their true motivations.
When you can't see the cattle cars they are hard to believe in.

R

It was more of a rhetorical statement of the comedy of the truth of this debacle.
The amount of money involved guarantees their true motivations.
When you can't see the cattle cars they are hard to believe in.

R
Ah, I agree. It will be interesting to see how they try to sell immunization cards and how many sheep just go along with it.

Does anyone know how the vaccine is conditioned from its stored state to an injectable state?

If you inject something that cold into your body, there will be some damage.

Does anyone know how the vaccine is conditioned from its stored state to an injectable state?

If you inject something that cold into your body, there will be some damage.

Ultracold temps are required only for long-term storage. Pfizer's vaccine can be at refrigerated temps for five days, Moderna's for thirty days. Vaccine is then brought to room temperature to administer.

Reactions: Marbles
Side effects are a risk benefit analysis that starts with FDA approval and ends once a physician orders the medication and a RN gives it (if in a hospital). I have given very nasty medication to people, but the alternative was worse. While I don't give chemo, chemo with all its horrible adverse effects is a good example of why adverse effects might be considered an acceptable level of risk.

I have seen enough working in the ED to believe COVID-19 is real and that it has nasty knock on effects for a large enough number of people to be worth the risks of an emergency use approval for a vaccine. Other events also confirm it, just one example is hospitals paying to rent freezer trucks to expand their morgue; this is not normal outside of a disaster. I also doubt I will change anyone's mind here. If you don't believe the numbers being reported on COVID-19, then their is no reason to get a vaccine. If you do believe them, than even if this first vaccine is 10x worse than the Cutter Laboratories fiasco with improper preparation of Polio vaccine (the current data already indicates this is not the case) it is still better than just allowing everyone to get COVID naturally.

mRNA does not alter genetics. Without other components, such as HIV reverse transcriptase, it cannot be integrated into the DNA. Viruses themselves introduce mRNA into our cells all the time. SARS-CoV-2 introduces the mRNA to produce the spike protein into your cells if you get infected (along with a bunch of other mRNA to produce other viral components), so it is unlikely an mRNA vaccine will do something the virus does not already do.

If you don't want the vaccine, don't get it. If the vaccine causes problems for me, I promise not to play the victim and to own the consequences. In exchange, I expect the same from anyone who has long term effects from COVID they contract after a vaccine was available to them. Don't be a victim, own your decision and continue to do so even if it turns out to have nasty consequences.

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
Anthrax did PLENTY to guys I worked with in the unit. From sudden rashes/breakouts/redness near the injections site, to extreme muscle soreness at injection site within 2-3 days. Guys were screaming not to be forced to get the full series. I think we had a few guys go down for a couple days with just all over "not feeling good" like the flu symptoms. By the time I got to #3 I had the injection site muscle soreness. After that I never really had any other problems.

How many people remember the Gamma globulin?? Felt like Barry Bonds hit your ass cheek with a 3lb sledge.....LMAO

GG = was that the "icy peanut butter" shot? I remember something like that. Stood in line, got multiple shots, that was the only one that left me wondering....

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Now, our local news is reporting.... Medical Professionals (Wisconsin), have a choice, not going to be mandatory, whether to take the vaccine, or not. wtf?? If it's safe, it's safe, or is it?? Mac

Now, our local news is reporting.... Medical Professionals (Wisconsin), have a choice, not going to be mandatory, whether to take the vaccine, or not. wtf?? If it's safe, it's safe, or is it?? Mac

I suspect that the vaccine won't be mandatory for anyone in the near term due to supply issues.

Beyond that point, there are some really thorny ethical issues that need to be worked out before anyone prioritizes, say, a 30-year-old nurse or paramedic over an elderly person with cormorbidities.

Side effects are a risk benefit analysis that starts with FDA approval and ends once a physician orders the medication and a RN gives it (if in a hospital). I have given very nasty medication to people, but the alternative was worse. While I don't give chemo, chemo with all its horrible adverse effects is a good example of why adverse effects might be considered an acceptable level of risk.

I have seen enough working in the ED to believe COVID-19 is real and that it has nasty knock on effects for a large enough number of people to be worth the risks of an emergency use approval for a vaccine. Other events also confirm it, just one example is hospitals paying to rent freezer trucks to expand their morgue; this is not normal outside of a disaster. I also doubt I will change anyone's mind here. If you don't believe the numbers being reported on COVID-19, then their is no reason to get a vaccine. If you do believe them, than even if this first vaccine is 10x worse than the Cutter Laboratories fiasco with improper preparation of Polio vaccine (the current data already indicates this is not the case) it is still better than just allowing everyone to get COVID naturally.

mRNA does not alter genetics. Without other components, such as HIV reverse transcriptase, it cannot be integrated into the DNA. Viruses themselves introduce mRNA into our cells all the time. SARS-CoV-2 introduces the mRNA to produce the spike protein into your cells if you get infected (along with a bunch of other mRNA to produce other viral components), so it is unlikely an mRNA vaccine will do something the virus does not already do.

If you don't want the vaccine, don't get it. If the vaccine causes problems for me, I promise not to play the victim and to own the consequences. In exchange, I expect the same from anyone who has long term effects from COVID they contract after a vaccine was available to them. Don't be a victim, own your decision and continue to do so even if it turns out to have nasty consequences.

So they needed freezer trucks then? Like they needed the emergency hospitals they never used? And like how just before Thanksgiving they said we were doomed and Hospitals would be overrun in 2 weeks no matter what we did? And Flordia will be underwater by the year 2000. Sounds like more lines of bull shit to me.

It funny how many of our recent sign ups, turn out to be Bear Pit warriors all pushing the same narrative as our beloved fake news channels.

• Haha
Reactions: Marbles
So they needed freezer trucks then? Like they needed the emergency hospitals they never used? And like how just before Thanksgiving they said we were doomed and Hospitals would be overrun in 2 weeks no matter what we did? And Flordia will be underwater by the year 2000. Sounds like more lines of bull shit to me.

It funny how many of our recent sign ups, turn out to be Bear Pit warriors all pushing the same narrative as our beloved fake news channels.

Yes. No. No. No. Yes.

Was that warriorish enough to keep my title? Do I need to throw a grrrr in?