• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

COVID vaccine side effects

Broncovan

FHEC
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2009
Nampa, ID
FDA approves all kinds of side effects: cancer, severe rashing, anaphylactic shock, anal leaking, genital flesh eating bacteria, insomnia, weight gain, sexual dysfunction.

Unless it's inevitable that I'm no hope terminal, I am not trusting the FDA with anything.

I had a slight fever from my shingles vaccine found 2. Those things hurt for about a week.

Reactions: DubfromGA
Yeah lets take a vaccine which was designed with 'time to market' in mind and didn't have crazy initial side effects.

LOL

Call me in 2-3 years when strangly, people who took it have all sorts of weird shit wrong with them.
Kinda my point. If you had the number of vaccines that have been "properly" vetted that I've had over the course of my 30+years of service, being a little under the weather for a day ain't shit. But who knows what the long term side effects could be?

Yeah lets take a vaccine which was designed with 'time to market' in mind and didn't have crazy initial side effects.

LOL

Call me in 2-3 years when strangly, people who took it have all sorts of weird shit wrong with them.
With my luck, I'll be required to get it for my job. But the flu shot is voluntary LOL 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: THEIS
Help me out here....

If we're making Bio Weapons - because what else would be the purpose of chasing down a rare bat disease and then doing gain of function testing (getting it to jump to humans) - aren't we smart enough to develop the antidote in parallel? Esp if this is 3rd, 4th (19?) iteration of these lab developed strains?

Remember Professor Lieber from Harvard and what he was working on for the Chinese?

I’ll document and share my wife’s side effects post vaccination. I started laughing at her the other day because the military is going to be the test monkey for this shit.

Dance monkey! Dance for your dollar! 😂

And the condition known as hotdog fingers.
37BEE2E4-1B76-4205-BC1E-0EDE2672DBA8.jpeg

I’ll document and share my wife’s side effects post vaccination. I started laughing at her the other day because the military is going to be the test monkey for this shit.

Dance monkey! Dance for your dollar! 😂

Same here. If the wife is required to get it, I'm going to photoshop a version of her paperwork for myself just incase things get even more retarded.

No fucking way Im beta testing that shit.

Anthrax did PLENTY to guys I worked with in the unit. From sudden rashes/breakouts/redness near the injections site, to extreme muscle soreness at injection site within 2-3 days. Guys were screaming not to be forced to get the full series. I think we had a few guys go down for a couple days with just all over "not feeling good" like the flu symptoms. By the time I got to #3 I had the injection site muscle soreness. After that I never really had any other problems.

How many people remember the Gamma globulin?? Felt like Barry Bonds hit your ass cheek with a 3lb sledge.....LMAO

It's be awesome to have a rational conversation about this mess, such that we could prioritize the recipients:

1) Risk of non-vaccination far outweighs the risk of vaccination (the elderly, those with certain pre-existing conditions)

2) Those where the disease isn't fatal but the risk of absence from work creates a risk of cascading system failure (health care workers, teachers, other "critical infrastructure" workers)

3) People who are scared shitless of the disease but feel the need to make clumsy attempts at normal life (easily identified by wearing a mask at the restaurant table and taking it off only long enough to take a bite of food)

4) The general population of adults

Infinity) Children. 'cause let's be honest - for all the germs these little shits normally spread around, corona ain't one of them, and pumping a young immune system full of experimental mRNA (look it up) may prove to be a terrible idea.

Some segments of the population are no-brainers. My dad and father-in-law are almost certainly at a higher risk from Covid infection than they are from a vaccine. My wife and I probably have no medical reason to take this vaccine. And no way in fuck should this be given to children without a shit-ton of additional study, since this whole mRNA concept ain't exactly yet established as a best practice for programming young immune systems.

That's a good start.

Last I heard of the prioritization conversation in my state, it basically came down to anyone and everyone thinking that their group was a priority - librarians, grocery store baggers, and whomever. Gonna be a bit of a shitshow when we're vaccinating a 18-year-old shelf stocker while some 65-yrar-old with COPD either can't get the vaccine or has been convinced into thinking he shouldn't.

Anthrax did PLENTY to guys I worked with in the unit. From sudden rashes/breakouts/redness near the injections site, to extreme muscle soreness at injection site within 2-3 days. Guys were screaming not to be forced to get the full series. I think we had a few guys go down for a couple days with just all over "not feeling good" like the flu symptoms. By the time I got to #3 I had the injection site muscle soreness. After that I never really had any other problems.

How many people remember the Gamma globulin?? Felt like Barry Bonds hit your ass cheek with a 3lb sledge.....LMAO

Re: Anthrax shots.
Wasn't it shot #3 that felt like they were injecting hot sauce into the muscle?

Fuckin buncha bullshit, reactionary garbage.

I got exactly one Gammaglobulin injection.
Luckily, I had a buddy in the shot clinic. He told me exactly when to come in and he would have the dose just below room temp and give me the minimum amount needed. None of that ice cold golf ball sized shit for me, thank you.

Also got my annual flu vaccines pencil whipped.

Thanks Brian, wherever you are...

I got exactly one Gammaglobulin injection.
Luckily, I had a buddy in the shot clinic. He told me exactly when to come in and he would have the dose just below room temp and give me the minimum amount needed. None of that ice cold golf ball sized shit for me, thank you.

If the Doc liked ya-you could warm the syringe up in your hands before they jabbed ya. LOL. Before the GG they had the IG (ImmunoGlobulin). They stopped those when they started seeing Hep in large numbers of GIs (the IG was made from plasma I believe).

In any event, it may be a coincidense but I never got sick (with anything) after taking those things. I assumed it was cure for the common cold.

It's be awesome to have a rational conversation about this mess, such that we could prioritize the recipients:

1) Risk of non-vaccination far outweighs the risk of vaccination (the elderly, those with certain pre-existing conditions)

2) Those where the disease isn't fatal but the risk of absence from work creates a risk of cascading system failure (health care workers, teachers, other "critical infrastructure" workers)

3) People who are scared shitless of the disease but feel the need to make clumsy attempts at normal life (easily identified by wearing a mask at the restaurant table and taking it off only long enough to take a bite of food)

4) The general population of adults

Infinity) Children. 'cause let's be honest - for all the germs these little shits normally spread around, corona ain't one of them, and pumping a young immune system full of experimental mRNA (look it up) may prove to be a terrible idea.

Some segments of the population are no-brainers. My dad and father-in-law are almost certainly at a higher risk from Covid infection than they are from a vaccine. My wife and I probably have no medical reason to take this vaccine. And no way in fuck should this be given to children without a shit-ton of additional study, since this whole mRNA concept ain't exactly yet established as a best practice for programming young immune systems.

I'm considering being a guinea pig because of my asthma even though I said no way in hell at first. There have been a few healthy people die recently that I know or close family knows that has made me rethink my choice.

So....this shit, is no different than the F'n Flu? IF we are going to be made, to take a vaccine, that's going to give us "Covid like" symptoms, just like the F'n flu shot, gives you "flu like" symptoms, then why can't we just get this shit and build our own immunities to it, just like we do with the flu??
Sounds like destroying the Nations economy, was .govs. main goal with these F'n lock-downs. WtF?? Mac:confused:

$1000 says all the vaccine nay-sayers on the left suddenly begin touting how everyone needs the vaccine and how mild the symptoms are if biden gets into office.

while i understand people not wanting to take a rushed vaccine (or any).....im guessing most of the media opposition is so that people dont start taking it under Trump and he gets the credit for it.

the same people saying "trust the science" all of a sudden dont want to "trust the science" when it makes trump look good.

Reactions: 10ring'r
f8jIckyM.jpeg

Never mind one of the test subjects in the AstraZeneca C19 trial had a psychotic break and said,
"They killed God, I can't feel God. My soul is dead."

That yellow fever vax always felt like burning diesel under the skin for like two days afterward.
I'm good with what I already got, yo. I'll bribe a doc for the saline placebo if it comes down to that.

So....this shit, is no different than the F'n Flu? IF we are going to be made, to take a vaccine, that's going to give us "Covid like" symptoms, just like the F'n flu shot, gives you "flu like" symptoms, then why can't we just get this shit and build our own immunities to it, just like we do with the flu??
Sounds like destroying the Nations economy, was .govs. main goal with these F'n lock-downs. WtF?? Mac:confused:
Their explanation is that the antibodies your body creates after fighting Covid naturally don't last more than a few months, but the antibodies they are going to pump into you are going to last forever :rolleyes:

• Haha
What have they said about people who got Covid and then have no antibodies after 2 months? It's going to be worthless every two months?

No - this is supposed to generate an immune system response that is more robust than actual exposure. Why is this the case? Fuck if I know.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I've got too much time on my F'n hands, but, was watching the History Channel this a.m. (had seen this one before) and this Covid shit was all about "population control". Supposedly, the World, is "un-balanced", per the scientist, due to the fact that places like India, is overpopulated and there is a shit-ton of people congregated in only a few parts of the World, also, China has poured more concrete in the last 3 years, than the rest of the World has in a century. It also effects "climate change", because of the tipping of the Earths axis. It all makes pretty good sense, IF you're into conspiracy theories. So, this shit about fossil fuels causing C.C., is all horseshit. We can all thank our .gov, Gates and Soros, for bringing this shit to the World, because somebody had to pay the Chicoms to develop it. It's all about population control, brought to you by the people who want to play God to the World.
OK, I'm done bitch'n now. Hope everyone has a great day. Mac:(

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Anal leaking and sexual frustration would bother the fuck out of me, I gotta tell ya!😂😂😂

Lol.
Side effects...
What was your worse reaction to vaccinations?

I'll see your COVID side effects and raise you 7 Anthrax shots. Although the 15 jabs with the bifurcated needle for small pox really sucked. Even then, I think yellow fever or typhoid, can't remember which now, always knocked my dick in the dirt pretty good.
I'm still in pain from those damned Anthrax shots!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68

the beginning of the end of an ozzie icon. 100 year birthday this year, who knows if it will see its its next birthday. his international business was already up to shit, this will just bury it. there has been a huge backlash about his announcement. most are thinking he has overstayed his welcome.

Reactions: VA-Varminter
hitler tried it once, people seem to forget how it went for him. the sheeple forget where the power lays, and its not with the rule makers.

Look at it from big Pharma's point of view. This is a no lose proposition.

1. Can't imagine the dollar amounts attached to this.
2. If shit goes sideways, they blame the FDA, the government, and the general public for pressuring them for a cure. People's heads could start falling off and they'd have zero accountability.

So, do you choose a potential "cure" with the chance of unknown long term effects or take your chances getting Corona? How are you gonna feel watching them push that plunger into your arm?

Look at it from big Pharma's point of view. This is a no lose proposition.

1. Can't imagine the dollar amounts attached to this.
2. If shit goes sideways, they blame the FDA, the government, and the general public for pressuring them for a cure. People's heads could start falling off and they'd have zero accountability.

So, do you choose a potential "cure" with the chance of unknown long term effects or take your chances getting Corona? How are you gonna feel watching them push that plunger into your arm?

I believe Pfizer is claiming a price of ~$40/dose for the Covid vaccine. Figure that maybe 50% of the population gets vaccinated, each of them gets two doses - that's somewhere in the neighborhood of $13 billion in sales just in the US.