• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

CPD Officer In Need Of Assistance. **UPDATE**

Slapchop

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2009
New York
<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Today is the last day to vote for Densey Cole. They're in first place now but the runners up are closing the gap. If you haven't done so, please take a minute of your time and vote for this guy. Thanks.</span>
</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Received this from a friend of mine in Chicago Police Department. They are asking for a favor. It is a warm hearted one.</span>

One of our Chicago Police Officers was involved in a severe car crash a year ago. When he came out of his coma barely surviving, he married his fiance right in the hospital. They have never had a proper wedding, nor registered at store. They got medical equipment for their wedding gifts. Medical bills have consumed them as well while getting Densey Cole Back on his feet. PLEASE PLEASE take 2 minutes out of your day and go to the site below. They have entered into a contest at CRATE AND BARREL for the "ULTIMATE WEDDING CONTEST". Please, it is easy, click on the link below, register your email address, verify it and vote for Densey and his wife. Help a Brother in Blue out and do your random act of kindness for the day. Thank you all for your support.

The Ultimate Wedding Contest

The whole story is under their Facebook Page...In Support of Police Officer Densey Cole

Pass this to people you know. It may not mean anything to us but it means the world to them. Thank you.

Re: Chicago Police Officer In Need Of Assistance.

OK, I did it. But I'm holding you personally responsible for any spam I get by PMing you copies.

Done, wish them well!!

Thanks to all that have taken the time to vote and for the PMs. Win or lose, this show of support will mean a lot to them.

done. even though I didn't want to be a member of that damn website! I registered and then cancelled.
jh

Over 21,100 votes but the gay couple in 2nd place is catching up and fast.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Link is to a gay couple. </div></div>

Not sure how that happened. The link is now fixed and takes you to Densey Cole and his fiancee Mary. Thanks for the heads up.