• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Create your own Sons of Guns weapon!

ArmaHeavy

General of the Army
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2008
Since everybody likes watching shit being created, I thought the next best thing would be to encourage all the Young Frankensteins out there.

The whole idea is to create the most worthless POS weapon in your head, and post it here!

My 1st idea is for a bolt action .338 Lapua, with a 16" barrel.

My 2nd idea is for a Webley revolver turned into a magazine fed weapon.

My 3rd idea is for a belt fed RPG machine gun thingy.

Re: Create your own Sons of Guns weapon!

- a suppressor for a hellfire rocket

- 11.5 inch SKS

- belt fed hipoint carbine

I am going to propose a 1k yard AK. That's a original idea. I bet no one has ever thought of that. I want to use a 1.250 straight taper Krieger barrel, because it's the finest barrel in the world.

Or how about a suppressed shotgun? And a "master key" attached under my AR. No one has done any of those things yet...

pez dispenser that attaches to a 1913 rail gi joe for version of corse

She can cut and thread with them toofs!!!!

I want 14" suppressed howitzer rigged for 155s...... With a CounterSniper on it!!!

A .408 CT submachine gun.

how about 3 bolt guns 1 .308, 1 .300 win mag and 1 .338 lapua with scopes mounted together to create the ultimate extra snipery super ninja secret sniper rifle
grin.gif
all with extra super long range 30" barrels

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hank440</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how about 3 bolt guns 1 .308, 1 .300 win mag and 1 .338 lapua with scopes mounted together to create the ultimate extra snipery super ninja secret sniper rifle
grin.gif
all with extra super long range 30" barrels </div></div>

Why not a three-barreled sniper gatling gun while we're at it.
wink.gif

12 gauge pump with a 5.5-22x50NXS and bi-pods with optional model rocket launcher all put together with a Dremel and a soldering iron...

I want a 37/40mm launcher (doesn't matter which) that shoots dildos.

.22LR necked up to .308

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blueclawz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I propose making a chainsaw out of that snaggle-tooth daughter..she certainly has the chompers for it.

</div></div>

This is the funniest shit right here. Not only do I find her looks less than satisfactory, but her voice is like nails on a chalk board to me. That mumble with a downward deflection at every sentence makes me want to jump off a bridge.

That show has done nothing but degrade the reputation of real gunsmiths and machinist.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brutas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.22LR necked up to .308 </div></div>
LMAO!! Now that's some funny chit!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brutas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.22LR necked up to .308 </div></div>

No, no, no.... Wrong way. .50 BMG necked down to .17 HMR. That'll be a laser.

How 'bout a Quad, Daisy Red Ryder Anti-pigeon/Anti-squirrel/Anti-balloon BB gun, silenced with fleshlights, with bicycle handlebars for aiming with some shiney pink/purple bicycle streamers, and a bicycle bell trigger (synced to all 4 rifles since it will be a Quad after all).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hank440</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how about 3 bolt guns 1 .308, 1 .300 win mag and 1 .338 lapua with scopes mounted together to create the ultimate extra snipery super ninja secret sniper rifle
grin.gif
all with extra super long range 30" barrels </div></div>

Why not a three-barreled sniper gatling gun while we're at it.
wink.gif
</div></div>

OH Thanks I forgot the 3 in 1 silencer too

A double barrel .410 shotgun bolt-action. Looks like a standard .410 break open but with right/left hand bolts. Right bolts ejects to the right left bolt ejects to the left. Need to have bottom metal and a single mag that holds 10 rounds for each barrel and be able to cycle both barrels individually.

Shit, I'd pound out that broad... done worse back in my day. Then I'd ask Red Jacket to turn my blueprinted Rem700 .308 w/ 22" barrel into a beast like the AK!! AND I need it by... YESTERDAY!!! Get on it!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How 'bout a Quad, Daisy Red Ryder Anti-pigeon/Anti-squirrel/Anti-balloon BB gun, silenced with fleshlights, with bicycle handlebars for aiming with some shiney pink/purple bicycle streamers, and a bicycle bell trigger (synced to all 4 rifles since it will be a Quad after all). </div></div>

How about a M777 that shoots GPS guided fleshlights?

A 90 degree deflection tube muzzle device with a mirror mounted on the elbow. I will claim the military expressed a need for being able to shoot around corners and that they're planning on buying 10k of them for $1.5k/ea.

I am still trying to figure out how they get the "Blue" 40mm
Training rounds to blow up houses.......

Delightfully wrong! She could bite an apple thru a picket fence.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blueclawz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I propose making a chainsaw out of that snaggle-tooth daughter..she certainly has the chompers for it.

</div></div>

Barrett M107, suppressed, with rail-mounted 12ga shotgun (also supressed).

Someone should take the "ideas" out of this thread and mail it to Red Jacket and see if they actually try one.

All ideas are intellectual property of their respective Hide members.

Plus Red Hackshit doesn't need our help cobbling together a piece of shit.

Look, I stuck two guns together where's my show?
66bwq9.jpg

Sniper rifle with attached Dremel: for those serious about their long range gun-smithing.
2zqdm4k.jpg

Two Dremels on a double barrel shotgun, 'cus one Dremel might not be enough to fuck it up.
2q1s1s7.jpg

Dear Red Jacket team,

Hi, I'm a member a a shooting enthusiast forum and we have been "think tanking" on projects we may want you guys to work on for us. We are trying to dwindle it down to just a select few but figured i would compile a pretty good list of ideas for you and send it to get your steller feedback, let us know whats do-able and whats not. Keep in mind this isnt the entire list but a good chunk of it. Looking forward to hearing back, VJJP

- bolt action .338 Lapua, with a 16" barrel
- Webley revolver turned into a magazine fed weapon
- idea is for a belt fed RPG machine gun thingy
- Tri mounted AR15's sharing one gas system (this one is just a joke cause we all know thats just fuckin retarded)
- dual mounted SKSs w/ a handcrank
- a suppressor for a hellfire rocket
- 11.5 inch SKS
- belt fed hipoint carbine
- suppressor for a MK19(thought this sounded good but it's been brought to my attention that some group of inbred dipshits already did this)
- making a chainsaw out of that snaggle-tooth daughter (not my words, I think she's hot and would teabag her daily)
- pez dispenser that attaches to a 1913 rail gi joe for version of corse
- I want 14" suppressed howitzer rigged for 155s...... With a CounterSniper on it!!!
- A .408 CT submachine gun.
- Barrett M107 w/bayonet lug.
- a shoulder fired 1919 (i added this for the sake of the member who requested it, but you guys know already they did this back in the 40's)
- a Quad, Daisy Red Ryder Anti-pigeon/Anti-squirrel/Anti-balloon BB gun, silenced with fleshlights, with bicycle handlebars for aiming with some shiney pink/purple bicycle streamers, and a bicycle bell trigger (synced to all 4 rifles since it will be a Quad after all).
- .22LR necked up to .308
- a M777 that shoots GPS guided fleshlights?
- A 90 degree deflection tube muzzle device with a mirror mounted on the elbow. I will claim the military expressed a need for being able to shoot around corners
- A Quad 12ga Saiga on a Quad 50 mount. With optional mounting system for your choice of optics including the huble.
- A dual mounted M16 that is water cooled and mounted on a boat(again this ones a joke cause we here know that to do this build you have to have smoked so much dick that its eaten through your 6 brain cells)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look, I stuck two guns together where's my show?
66bwq9.jpg

Sniper rifle with attached Dremel: for those serious about their long range gun-smithing.
2zqdm4k.jpg

Two Dremels on a double barrel shotgun, 'cus one Dremel might not be enough to fuck it up.
2q1s1s7.jpg

</div></div>

Not enough Ak....could you perhaps hang a 30rd mag under the double barrel? Its does not have to be functional just impressive to the clowns from Discovery Channel.

Those look more like Dremel bayonets.

I did it! I created the Special Forces Engineer's AR in the style of red jacket.

redjacket.jpg

And the best part? Some bastard jumps you while you are hammering on a bridge or some shit... drop your mag and beat the shit out of him with it!

96dad0be-1cb8-4d58-8297-cb2e2d1cccf0.jpg

how about an assault rifle with a shotgun attached under the barrel - ??? wait that was done at least a decade ago

2 RIFLES TAPED TOGETHER

my god - the first one you can have it zeroed for 2 ranges - or better yet 4 if you use Counter Sniper Scopes

The daughter got new boobies. I'd hit it. Anyway I think they should build a glove that shoots a spider web enabling special forces to swing from building to building in nyc. I also see a need for a Winchester 1892 chambered in .50 bmg suppressed of course. Now this is kind of out there but I've had this in my head for awhile. A piece of pvc roughly the diameter of a potato. Equipped with a gas grill igniter and charged with some starter fluid. I believe a potato could be propelled at great speeds. I call my idea the "spud gun".

How about a ruger 10/22 converted to fire tomahawk cruise missles, with a full auto option, with a 10 inch barrel, with a suppressor that doubles as a blowgun that shoots exploding arrows.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear Red Jacket team,

Hi, I'm a member a a shooting enthusiast forum and we have been "think tanking" on projects we may want you guys to work on for us ...

- a Quad, Daisy Red Ryder Anti-pigeon/Anti-squirrel/Anti-balloon BB gun, silenced with fleshlights, with bicycle handlebars for aiming with some shiney pink/purple bicycle streamers, and a bicycle bell trigger (synced to all 4 rifles since it will be a Quad after all).</div></div>

Wait one. I thought he was gone until Halloween?!

Didnt they make a .22 short .5 MOA capable to 1200 yards with iron blade sights from a pre-64 Winchester 30-30? I think it was a lever action 50 round mag feed also. Of course it is silent with integral 48" octagon barrel with battery operated bipod. Bipod has 22' wheels with spinners. Rail on the side with Iphone adapter. I phone app has special red jacket software with instant weather, Density altitude, wind, spin drift, target lock, flashlight with strobe, FLIR and radar guidance system. All parts machiened in Red Jacket shop.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stacyp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didnt they make a .22 short .5 MOA capable to 1200 yards with iron blade sights from a pre-64 Winchester 30-30? I think it was a lever action 50 round mag feed also. Of course it is silent with integral 48" octagon barrel with battery operated bipod. Bipod has 22' wheels with spinners. Rail on the side with Iphone adapter. I phone app has special red jacket software with instant weather, Density altitude, wind, spin drift, target lock, flashlight with strobe, FLIR and radar guidance system. All parts machiened in Red Jacket shop. </div></div>

By "machined", you mean, duct taped, bent together with a wire hanger, overloaded with a gallon of breakfree and gently tapped with a ball peen hammer right?

That iphone also comes with a gunsmithing app.