• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Crime of the century at my kids school.....

Exactly why their reaction last week resulted in this shit this week.

But when your small town has decided to finance a Commission on Human Rights, probably a $100K plus per year position for someone, you better damn well have some incidents to get in an uproar about or that salary might be jeopardized.

If you are hired to be a hammer, every issue is a nail.
Hell, it was probably whomever heads up the Human Rights Commission... Gotta scrounge something up and justify that hefty salary.

Jussie Smollett Part II.

Mike

"Commission for Human Rights"

lmao

1665097883494.png

or his crime is a crime .

lol all that bullshit just for some graffiti on a bathroom stall? I'd pull my kids out of that school real quick.

These kids dont have a clue what a Nazi swastika or a hindu swastika or a cambodian swastika, or a native american swastika or a christian swastika means.

All they know is that when they write it it gets a big adult reaction.

I know these kids dont know what it means because the school is so lame in the education aspects.

They spend too much time on this shit.

Just about every drawing I made in grade school had swastikas on it because it was American tanks or planes blowing up German tanks or planes.

In computer class I made a pixilated image of a German MP40 machine gun that fired off rounds. The computer teacher came over and said "Neat I captured one of those in the war".

We are anti evolving.

We used swastikas as decoration on our school notebooks in the 70s. They didn't represent anything more significant than a skull or peace sign did. No stigma. No important message or meaning.

Return of the dead!

When I was a kid in school, we drew swastikas. Not on bathroom walls or desks or anything, but in our notebooks and book covers. Not because we were nazis or sympathized with them, but because we were kids. And it twas a neat symble to make the way the lines went. And because in WW2 that's what the Germans had on their tanks and planes. (at least in the movies) You know what else we drew? Stars. Because they were neat to draw and that's what the US had on their tanks and plains.

So stupid.

Such a quaint post from a time when believing in common sense was just being destroyed.

If my kid was thrown in solitary confinement today for claiming there were only two genders I might not even post about it in favor of asking which is better MOA or Mil...........

This is like watching a black and white movie and it was but three years ago.......

simple, call the school and remind them that anything like this and your son coming in to 'write' anything requires parental notice

then you ask them if they are this concerned with black lives matter, islamic and other bs in the school

Reactions: Bender
I think I somehow revived it with the "Similar Threads" deal...

It's possible I've worked too many days in a row.

Mike

Reactions: sirhrmechanic