• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Crowd Design a SH Hoodie

If you're dividing the IPSC into quads, devote each quad to something like "buy more ammo" with a cartridge image, "MIL or MOA" with a reticle image, "For Fucks Sake" with the SH logo etc...

Just off the top...I'll wrench on it over the weekend if I get a chance. Regardless, i'll be in for 1 or 2.

Came up with this using Paint. Just some ideas, I'm certainly no artist.
Coat of arms.jpg

^^^^ that’s awesome. Any way to put Bigfoot in there?

Could move the stuff in the IPSC quadrants a bit more away from the center and put a sillouette of bigfoot with his head under the reticle in the middle. That's why nobody ever sees them, right?

You forgot me! WTF? ;)

Actually you did the most work there with the logistics and coms.
I didn’t forget you... I forgot your handle!

The mothership is calling.... LL wants a coat of arms!

Want to team up on one? I bet we can have some fun with heraldic cues and get a wicked good one!

Cheers, Sirhr

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
I didn’t forget you... I forgot your handle!

The mothership is calling.... LL wants a coat of arms!

Want to team up on one? I bet we can have some fun with heraldic cues and get a wicked good one!

Cheers, Sirhr

Just messing with you, hehe. I'm trying to brainstorm some things at the moment. I guess first, are we talking color or monochrome for these? Screen print, rubber, vinyl or something else? Important stuff to know since we would really need to design around a particular process to know what can and can not be done.

Im a sucker for wool.

No finer fabric 3 seasons of the year in the Northeast and good for at least one or two days in summer. Even peeps in Florida, especially if near the water, might find use for wool.

I like that design but ditch the full zip for a 1/4 zip.

Use that belly real estate for a pass through hand warmer pocket.

You could toss empty mags in there, keep a sammich or hide the fact your playing pocket pool with yourself while sitting in PSR I class.

PS - adding nylon over the shoulder and at the elbows would provide that rain shedding/wear feature that makes this a great piece of gear.

Can they be in Coyote cause any other color doesnt scream tactical and the only reason I dress in this stuff is to fool people into thinking Im "capable" or something.

super big fan of wool here, myself.
matter o factly, im wearing wool socks as i type

Sh logo on front.
2a across the back
Maybe oath, to uphold the constitution of the USA-- - -

That was not the first official logo.

Someone; Frank, I think, designed one with just the S and H intertwined in a single icon, kinda "Teutonic" in nature. Underscribed with "snipershide.com" in small script.

I still have my (very limited edition, maybe a dozen all told) tee shirt with that design on upper left front, and enlarged on center back.

But I'm so skinny now; it swims on me; LOL!

I don't do pictures, especially not any with myself in them. Maybe Frank can scrounge up the imagery.

I think it's appropriate to go back to our roots.

Also, definitely "2A" in big block script, somewhere in the overall imagery. Maybe with a big exclamation point, as well.

"Kopfjaeger"...

While I've seen it and think it's cool, I have two reservations about it. First, I don't like the idea of folks wearing it who were never tasked snipers, and that means I couldn't even wear it myself. Second, if the first is acceptable, then wearing it identifies the wearer for harassment or worse by Antifa thugs and their ilk.

K.I.S.S.

Greg

Last edited:
What do you guys think about this one? I tried to get permission to use the Quigley Ford reticle, but they weren't having it. ?View attachment 7131053

This is the front runner for sure. Personally I’d swap the skull for an Ammo can that says “buy more” fairly small on it

What does the hammer represent?

Really liked the sniper you put on the logo, think that would fit anywhere in the new design?
Supposed to represent the ban hammer. I'm gonna figure out some more stuff to fill the space in the ipsc. I'll see what I can do with adding the sniper. I'm pretty new here. Any suggestions from the old guard will be greatly appreciated.

Supposed to represent the ban hammer. I'm gonna figure out some more stuff to fill the space in the ipsc. I'll see what I can do with adding the sniper. I'm pretty new here. Any suggestions from the old guard will be greatly appreciated.

How 'bout a cartoon of Sorta-Sylvester wielding a sledge? With the SH rifle slung over the shoulder...; seen from behind with sledge on high...

Humorrr, arr, arr...

Just a punt...

Greg

I think it is hammer forged fundamentals.

Minute of Duck,
Gecko45 and the 'mall security',
The Hide "Jail" as well as The Hide "Purgatory" should be represented somehow.
There's a few other 'epic' threads/rants/tirades, not to mention the ubiquitous "which is better.....?"

Reactions: Tucker301
Underwear needs to be made of cotton.

Who is going to KaBar the crotch out of wool undies to use as asswipe in time of need?

Totally agreed. You know probably only 15 percent of the Hide or so actually wipes anyhow so I don't think that will be an overwhelming issue.

1565983224236.png

Reactions: TACC and pmclaine
OK so this is way over the top - sorry I'm a stick figure engineer with zero artistic talent but a vivid imagination. This was the tornado storm idea I had, probably needs to be a large silk screen or better yet a print for the reloading room? Sent it anyway for shits n grins
IMG_2851.jpg

Is there an editable doc that we could play with of most current design? Would simplify the compass points in perimeter ring by eliminating the thinnest arrows at NNE and like points. Pretty busy design and might be tough to get all the details right. Kinda liked the simpler designs for the back, with simple, larger SH logo. WTF on top of logo....Wind, Trajectory, Fundamentals underneath. Everyone’s got an opinion, right?

I like the ipsc and bigfoot. We can also add a nice Latin phrase around the emblem to make it classy. I used google translate to get "plus emo tela" purchase more weapons. Also "Venite proficitis cum eo" let us get on with it

OK so this is way over the top - sorry I'm a stick figure engineer with zero artistic talent but a vivid imagination. This was the tornado storm idea I had, probably needs to be a large silk screen or better yet a print for the reloading room? Sent it anyway for shits n grinsView attachment 7131239

That's some red flag shit right there!