• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Crowd Design a SH Hoodie

What/who is the hammer and anvil reference too? I would assume someone who's apt at breaking shit?

There should be a symbol like a book or the Ten Commandment stones to illustrate all of the good knowledge here and one rifle should be a left bolt as we exclude no one here

Changed some stuff around.View attachment 7131777
I like this design but it needs some definition....perhaps a second border on the IPSC as in a previous version. I'd also lose the 3rd level compass deviations(NNE etc.). maybe play around with iconography a bit more yet. Ammo can w/buy more or several cartirdges with BUY MORE underneath? Squatch in a quad or Squatch walking across the shoulder of the IPSC disappearing behind the rifles? Maybe just the "S" logo on the l/f breast with "For the serious tactical marksman" underneath...

I like this design but it needs some definition....perhaps a second border on the IPSC as in a previous version. I'd also lose the 3rd level compass deviations(NNE etc.). maybe play around with iconography a bit more yet. Ammo can w/buy more or several cartirdges with BUY MORE underneath? Squatch in a quad or Squatch walking across the shoulder of the IPSC disappearing behind the rifles? Maybe just the "S" logo on the l/f breast with "For the serious tactical marksman" underneath...
The arrows are actually from a wind rose. I've got another version of the same design that I should have finished tomorrow.
Corrected Lowlight.png

Have been trying to work an image of a jockstrap with 2AF written across across the front.

I'm now worried about who looks at my internet history so need to start googling tits. I also feel like the fat kid at camp who has to tell the punchline to his own joke.....'Get it? 2AF Supporter?'

As you were...

All I want to know is, how many special ones are getting made on TAD hoodies for 750 dollars ea. ?

What about the Mil dot AND MOA version? Shit, you could hit a mouse turd at 2 miles. Accurately. ?

Key Hit points

-Flag
-SH logo
-Eagle
-Reticle
-scoped precision rifles
-Ban hammer
-Yeti
-A steel target
-latin phrase
-inside jokes (bugly, dead horse, retc on a retc to range/range, newb, which scope, moa/mils, get Clintoned, etc etc)
-like that wind % rose alot
-some shout out to our police/military (no idea here either)

donts

-skulls
-red flag triggers (not sure what these are)
-AI's arnt accurate (hehehe if u know)
-AR bs
-blood
-

any other points?

DT

Reactions: Sean the Nailer