• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Crowd Design a SH Hoodie

So looks like we have a pretty good winner for the overt hoodie. How about some thoughts for a subtle design that won't get you immediately called out for being a gun guy? Could be a t-shirt or a hoodie later or something else.

Yup. Driftr's latest rendition gets my vote

So looks like we have a pretty good winner for the overt hoodie. How about some thoughts for a subtle design that won't get you immediately called out for being a gun guy? Could be a t-shirt or a hoodie later or something else.

but...we are gun guys/gals. why would you want anything different? The public needs to know we are out there and not crazy...I mean we arnt all @ArmyJerrys lol - kidding IM sure we are but just sitting biding our time. The design has no trigger phrases so theres that.

Only thing I would add is a latin phrase and not a fan of the alien...

Regards
DT

Why would I care about being called out for being a gun guy when I am literally wearing my "gun guy hangout site " swag?

ROFL jesus man. Wear your North Face and blend in if you need to blend.

I wasn't sure where the alien came from either... that could always be a man standing in a ghillie suit BUT looks similar to sasquatch...

I was trying out a few of the suggestions I was getting. I'm gonna change a couple small things on it. I like the bigfoot better than the alien.
Bigfoot MUCH better than the alien. Unless you can figure out a way to make it a chinese time travelling elephant alien idk.

Reactions: seansmd
Please listen to someones advice who's been in the textile screen printing industry for over twenty years and who used to contract print for custom ink.......FUCK THEM ! Please support a local printer, i know theres a lot in your area or wherever you are. Also if your doing hoodies please dont do a left chest, it cost the same to do a full size front as it does to do a small logo.....and this part is only my opinion after printing hundreds of thousands of garments, a left chest only belongs on button up polos and zip up hoods.
Having a member of the Hide doing the work... Good idea!

Having a member of the Hide doing the work... Good idea!

So everyone knows.
- The designs have been done by hide members, we’ve narrowed it down to 3 designs and will most likely be offering all 3 so everyone can choose which design they like on which type of sweatshirt (pullover/zip up/hard shell)
- the screenprinting work is being done by the wife of a USMC Scout sniper who owns a textile business, it’s not some backwoods job
- I will be handling all the ordering/payments/shipping.

Stay tuned, ordering details will be in a new thread soon

So everyone knows.
- The designs have been done by hide members, we’ve narrowed it down to 3 designs and will most likely be offering all 3 so everyone can choose which design they like on which type of sweatshirt (pullover/zip up/hard shell)
- the screenprinting work is being done by the wife of a USMC Scout sniper who owns a textile business, it’s not some backwoods job

Is dye sublimation an option? It costs a bit more, but is of a lot more durable, than screen printing. This is especially true when used on fabrics that stretch.

So everyone knows.

Curious how much more it would be our how big of pita to get say a last name or hide user name across the top of the back? Too much work?

Wow, you guys are doing way better on this than I am...

1.jpg

Is dye sublimation an option? It costs a bit more, but is of a lot more durable, than screen printing. This is especially true when used on fabrics that stretch.
Agreed. Sublimation all makes the printer area "feel" better because it stretches with the pattern and it does not create a hot spot on the fabric in direct sun.

Am I seeing the owl at the top from the guy who does the Friday mashup videos or it just coincidence?

Not sure which videos you are referring to. Has to be a conincidence though because I literally threw that together from a few Google vector image searches and some time in Illustrator. I'm no artist, buy a long shot!

The drawing @Driftr76 did is clearly a winner in my eyes. Hopefully a print-shop can make it come out well on fabric as that's always the trick with "bitmap" images versus vector-based.

Why would I care about being called out for being a gun guy when I am literally wearing my "gun guy hangout site " swag?

ROFL jesus man. Wear your North Face and blend in if you need to blend.

Because in small town America, where everyone knows where you live. It nice not to have the junkies and tattoo faces know you have guns to steal in the home.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Because in small town America, where everyone knows where you live. It nice not to have the junkies and tattoo faces know you have guns to steal in the home.

Or you happen to live in the middle of Suburbia with hysterical helicopter soccer moms all ready to make some hyperventilating call to the police for "help" the moment they see someone that might be some gun owner shopping in the store next to them and their precious little brats.

I'm coming at ya'll from a completely different tangent, and doing such in a manner where it goes into a completely different direction.

Hide, in plain site.

To be seen without being noticed. To 'not' be seen because there was nothing discernible to catch one's attention.

Ya'll can dress yourselves up with drawings, sketches, cartoons, and aliens and call yourselves cool. Knock yourselves out. But I/we/you are all being given an opportunity here, so why not RUN with it?

Right back to the fundamentals. Who here has children that have to be careful of what they wear to school? PROBLEM. Who here has to be careful of what they 'show' at work? PROBLEM. (are you seeing a pattern here?) So how about we 'talk' about it? FREE SPEECH, right?

So a simple WHITE hoodie of whatever style, but this style design all over everywhere on it. Front/back/arms/hood everything.

Using this picture as an example of what is in my head, here is the differences:

This background is 'red' whereas I propose 'white'.
This design is Canadian Postal Codes whereas I propose "Firearm Manufacturers/models/calibers/suppliers" essentially anything to do with fine firearms and their use.
This design has different colors, whereas I propose "varying shades of grey and/or black"
This design has different fonts and sizes, and I propose we do that too.

It's just a shirt. People won't notice, until they do. Then, they'll probably have some questions. Isn't THAT how you want life to progress?

(I'm trying to put the picture here, bear with me.) try this link:

Just add "I am not a gun guy" or "I'm a faggot". Not that there is anything wrong with that.

• Haha
Reactions: Tucker301
Do we get individualized positive feedback from you for buying a hoodie @hic28 ? Asking for a friend....

I charge $5 for each positive feed back with no message. $10 if you want a generic message. $20 for a custom message.

Payment is only accepted in USD - non sequential bills mailed to a PO Box.

Or just don’t be a cunt and I’ll leave feedback

I charge $5 for each positive feed back with no message. $10 if you want a generic message. $20 for a custom message.

What do you charge for a message with a picture? ?

Reactions: Huskydriver
I'm gonna email the finished version of the drawing I did to lowlight this weekend. The flag is facing the propper way, and bigfoot has replaced the alien.

Reactions: TheMammoth

are these still available? I'd love to buy a couple. 2xl and 3xl, maybe a Beenie too if anyone knows where I can get one with a sh logo