• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CUCK "father" allows wife to beat 7-year old daughter to death.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • SHANDONG, CHINA 08/03/2019

Seven year old girl beaten to death for "eating dinner too slowly"...

----------
    She warned the child that she would get beaten up if she continued to eat slowly. After repeated warnings, the mum apparently lost her cool, and
    asked the daddy to leave the room.

According to South China Morning Post (SCMP), the mother then beat the child with an iron rod repeatedly. The father, it seems, was too scared to stop his wife.

“I did not dare to stop my wife. She also hit me when I tried to stop her from beating the child,” he was quoted by SCMP as saying.

By the time, the father re-entered the room, the child’s body was covered with bruises and wounds. He tried to take his daughter to the hospital, but reports say that the mother stopped him.

The child’s condition soon worsened, and the father took her to hospital at about 5pm. It was too late though. In spite of receiving emergency treatment, the little girl died 2 hours later.
    ----------

smiley_freak.gif
    smiley_freak.gif
    smiley_freak.gif

Motherfucking spineless and cowardly pieces of shit like that should not even be allowed to draw breath. To even know that such pathetic excuses for "men" exist out there and that I am sharing the same air with them is an insult worse than seeing shitbag ANTIFA and other leftist scum using our 2nd Amendment in order to try and disrupt this very country.

As soon as the fucking bitch produced the metal rod and I am aware of what is about to happen I would have straight up powerslammed her ass right to the floor and stomped on her fucking neck.

Here in the US? Cunt would have been dropped immediately with a .357 Magnum straight through the head right then and there just like a dog that attacks another member of the family.

Scum exists all around us. Those who refuse to stop them in their tracks are even worse...

I wonder if he could not have gone for help years ago if the courts did not always side with the woman. Nothing can justify the inaction of the father. Yet sad commentary on the world we live in, had he knocked the evil bitch out and taken the kid to the hospital, likely the cops would charged him with beating the kid, then assaulting the mother when she intervened. While the father was in prison the mother could have finished torturing the kid to death.

Last edited:
    only positive side is that the execution (mom) or work camp (dad if not executed as well) judgment will be had by the end of the month

Yep. Justice moves swiftly over there in cases like this. 'Law no. 7.62' will be applied, that is for certain. And that cuck of a "father" will also be facing a severe term. A judge will throw his ass into one of the most brutal penitentiaries there simply out of spite for being such a worthless piece of shit.

ETA: Pussy-ass will better get the fuck far away now that the details of this entire case is public and nationwide news. Somebody might just run his ass over with a truck one of these days. Shandong is northeast China and folks there have very little tolerance for this kind of dicksuckery.

Last edited:
    Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Did china imprison the hundreds of thousands of parents that threw their baby daughter in the river?

If caught, that ain't imprisonment anymore. That is contact-range 7.62x39 territory. And the media makes a very big deal about it too, specifically to discourage the fah mang ('those who disregard the law') from thinking about doing something similar. Even today sick shit just like that still happen.

I wonder if he could not have gone for help years ago if the courts did not always side with the woman. Nothing can justify the inaction of the father. Yet sad commentary on the world we live in, had he knocked the evil bitch out and taken the kid to the hospital, likely the cops would charged him with beating the kid, then assaulting the mother when she intervened. While the father was in prison the mother could have finished torturing the kid to death.

If there is one thing that China does not have, it is political correctness. The only thing that they got it wrong over there is the attitude towards civilian gun ownership and unrestricted freedom of speech. Otherwise the current Chinese system is a libtard's absolute worst nightmare. It's like a pinfire revolver. Beautiful gun, but the design of the ammo is shit.

That said, if the guy cold cocked that bitch, even fatally and it is determined that she had been intending to harm the child, he wouldn't have gotten more than a wave of dismissal from the local judge, who is already overworked having to settle disputes between fishermen and uncontested operating territory, or someone's bicycle got crushed by a backhoe, and other dumb shit like that.

That guy had a cuck problem, and I am certain that it can be cured by repeated and brutal beatings. Until he either mans the fuck up or dies...

Last edited:
    If there is one thing that China does not have, it is political correctness. The only thing that they got it wrong over there is the attitude towards civilian gun ownership and unrestricted freedom of speech.

I would also add their problem with no freedom of religion. They have the official state religion of Atheism and tend to violently persecute anyone not of that religion.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    If there is one thing that China does not have, it is political correctness. The only thing that they got it wrong over there is the attitude towards civilian gun ownership and unrestricted freedom of speech. Otherwise the current Chinese system is a libtard's absolute worst nightmare. It's like a pinfire revolver. Beautiful gun, but the design of the ammo is shit.

Step away from the opium den! The chinese system is exactly what the commies here have in store for us.

BTW I'm currently eating cat (they claimed chicken) with stupid sticks. Really.

We had the same exact thing happen in North Canton Ohio a couple of years ago.
    They hid the kid in the drop ceiling while the police were looking for the child for hours.