• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cudos To DSG Arms having their US gov Contract revoked

Lostin89

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2020
Blythewood, SC
Not sure if you all have seen DSG arms having their gov contracts revoked due to non-compliance of Vax Mandate but here it is.

Posted right on their front page for exposure and marketing? Yup........will they get more business from me? Yup.

Happy to see orgs stick to their "guns" and not be intimidated.

Hi,

The GSA contract purchasing system sucks anyways and is completely different than solicitation and tenders.

The GSA system requires that the GSA catalog has the lowest price for said product and manufacturer cannot sell to anyone under that price at all.

So even if .gov entities only purchased 10 units from GSA catalog a year and EuroOptic wanted to purchase 10k per month....the manufacturer cannot sell to EO at a better price than listed on GSA system even though GSA system accounts for relatively no sales.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

The GSA contract purchasing system sucks anyways and is completely different than solicitation and tenders.

The GSA system requires that the GSA catalog has the lowest price for said product and manufacturer cannot sell to anyone under that price at all.

So even if .gov entities only purchased 10 units from GSA catalog a year and EuroOptic wanted to purchase 10k per month....the manufacturer cannot sell to EO at a better price than listed on GSA system even though GSA system accounts for relatively no sales.

Sincerely,
Theis

I've used GSA before and know exactly how it works.

Not sure what your point was, but it doesn't detract from what I was attempting to say. Opposition in any format is still opposition, whether it makes up a large financial segment or not.

I approve of their having a set of balls.

People better find some courage and start opposing this tyranny or their grandkids grandkids will hate them with the same passion that Sam Adams ancestors loved him.

Last edited:
Reactions: powdahound76
I've used GSA before and know exactly how it works.

Not sure what your point was, but it doesn't detract from what I was attempting to say. Opposition in any format is still opposition, whether it makes up a large financial segment or not.

Hi,

My point is being removed from the stupid GSA system is and will be good business move for DSG.

Sincerely,
Theis

Not sure if you all have seen DSG arms having their gov contracts revoked due to non-compliance of Vax Mandate but here it is.

Posted right on their front page for exposure and marketing? Yup........will they get more business from me? Yup.

Happy to see orgs stick to their "guns" and not be intimidated.
well looks like I know where I will buying stuff from today, even if I don't need it!!!!!

well looks like I know where I will buying stuff from today, even if I don't need it!!!!!

Hi,

Would say that is very smart move.
The AR manufacturers are getting ready to be hit pretty damn hard with aluminum prices.
It is going to be a long 2022 for them in regards to alloy supply; which hurts all of us in the firearms world.

Sincerely,
Theis