• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Curious….anyone say fuck it and quit?

Have you quit?

• Yep and retired

• Yes but will find another job

• Yes and already found another job

• No but job searching

• No and prob wont

Results are only viewable after voting.
I found out Friday night that my exemption was approved and in the next breath... they will not accommodate me. So I am on 30 days leave then terminated. 3 years into my career after a dozen years of training, buried in student loan debt, retirement not fully vested, wife and young kids at home, I am sole breadwinner, bought a home last year, etc. I am sleeping better than I have in weeks because my conscience is clean and my family is seeing firsthand what standing for something looks like. We will adapt and overcome. And we will fight until the end.

I found out Friday night that my exemption was approved and in the next breath... they will not accommodate me. So I am on 30 days leave then terminated. 3 years into my career after a dozen years of training, buried in student loan debt, retirement not fully vested, wife and young kids at home, I am sole breadwinner, bought a home last year, etc. I am sleeping better than I have in weeks because my conscience is clean and my family is seeing firsthand what standing for something looks like. We will adapt and overcome. And we will fight until the end.
Get some!

Reactions: earthtrekker1775
Nope, and won’t take the bio-weapon either. These bitches are going to have to fire me

Reactions: Pbgt and BCP
Here is what we are dealing with. Rabid, retards bent the destruction of your rights. Basically pissed the supreme court says you have a rights the government can't steam roll to protect you. Then attempts a shot at a ridiculous argument, that draws these illegal non-legislated mandates, as parallel with laws. You can't fix this level of stupid.

The individual lawsuits need to start for these entities that think they have a right to deny all exemptions. They were prepared and ready to shoot down all exceptions. They even wrote in our local paper, when explaining the situation, they reviewed all the exceptions they received from hospital staff and denied them. This after they said, the local administrations didn't want to make the tax mandatory, but the boogie is making them do it.

Horde of millions flooding over the border that tax payers will be paying for, supreme court that sits idlely by, a Georgia court ruling voters have no standing to audit a stolen election. We are truly fucked.

My wife is still out on maternity leave with the twins, and apparently the other day her boss reached out to her per HR and it’s get the jab, or she’ll be terminated. She works for Mayo in a very specialized field, and I am fuming. I’m hoping DeSantis follows Abbot and puts a stop to this nonsense ASAP.

Here is what we are dealing with. Rabid, retards bent the destruction of your rights. Basically pissed the supreme court says you have a rights the government can't steam roll to protect you. Then attempts a shot at a ridiculous argument, that draws these illegal non-legislated mandates, as parallel with laws. You can't fix this level of stupid.

The individual lawsuits need to start for these entities that think they have a right to deny all exemptions. They were prepared and ready to shoot down all exceptions. They even wrote in our local paper, when explaining the situation, they reviewed all the exceptions they received from hospital staff and denied them. This after they said, the local administrations didn't want to make the tax mandatory, but the boogie is making them do it.

Friends wife works in med field and she was at a seminar this weekend where one of the topics was "Its time to eliminate religious exemptions".

BOR under attack.

My wife is still out on maternity leave with the twins, and apparently the other day her boss reached out to her per HR and it’s get the jab, or she’ll be terminated. She works for Mayo in a very specialized field, and I am fuming. I’m hoping DeSantis follows Abbot and puts a stop to this nonsense ASAP.

It wouldn't be so maddening if it was applied equally. You know damn well every single illegal coming into this country over the southern border isn't vaccinated against shit and that's OK but if one of us citizens doesn't want to get the jab we are evil bastards etc.

Reactions: TheBigCountry
It wouldn't be so maddening if it was applied equally. You know damn well every single illegal coming into this country over the southern border isn't vaccinated against shit and that's OK but if one of us citizens doesn't want to get the jab we are evil bastards etc.

By design.....someone wants an event.

Don't count on it.
These days, I'm thinking DeSantis is a paper tiger. Our grandkids just only recently started going maskless to school, AND, it took us signing a waiver.
AND, doesn't have anything to say for it...

He is talkie talkie w no teeth.

They want it badly.

Getting rid of non compliant trouble makers is probably on the check list.

But apparently what they really want is to morph a covid pass into a green pass where they can more accurately track, trace, and tax you.

You can see the camel's nose lifting the tent ever so slightly here. See the 1:05 mark for proof.

Wrap you mind around all the events, deaths, illnesses since Dec 19 "scamdemic culminating in this..

Reactions: earthtrekker1775
A few places here locally that have required vaccination of employees have simply told them they cannot report for work until they have proof of vaccination. They will not discharge/terminate. They just won't let the employee in question on premises or until proof is provided and after a few weeks are seeking replacements.

This way they avoid paying unemployment and have the out of saying they have not terminated anyone due to the Covid Mandates.

VooDoo

Two weeks ago I walked out of my position at NORAD/Northcom. They said Jab or Job. I asked about a religious exemption and they replied it's not going to happen, but that I had until the end of October to make up my mind.

I told them to hug a root and left.

New job starts next Monday. I'm already retired twice and the wife works a job with no Kung Flu jab requirements.

No regrets and fewer fucks

Whenever I was in a position where quitting was advisable, I let them fire me. If I wanted out, the one thing I most definitely didn't want was back in...

Everytime I got fired, I got hired somewhere else at more than I could have possibly made at the old place.

I was terminated this summer because of medical reasons. That company was a requiring the vax for all new hires and I’m assuming current employees too because they went all woke when they went public.
I told my wife and she said it’s a good thing I was terminated when I was and don’t have to think about what to do. I told her there would be nothing to think about, they could fire me.

I’ve had to start over every 3-5 years not because of me but because of the employer. Every time I came out on top.

Fuck the .gov, the hurt is coming and shelves will be bare. Stick to your morals and be committed, the pain will be epic. Maybe those bastards will figure out who John Galt is.

Reactions: WaltHer
Don't count on it.
These days, I'm thinking DeSantis is a paper tiger. Our grandkids just only recently started going maskless to school, AND, it took us signing a waiver.
AND, doesn't have anything to say for it...

He is talkie talkie w no teeth.
That’s what I was afraid of. We’re getting too many northerners flocking down here and bringing their crap with them.

It’s a hard decision with two infants, and a wife, to be stuck between this vax and a job. I work a very specialized field (commercial refrigeration; now small appliance and small refrigeration systems), and havnt been given the ultimatum yet. I’ve been poked and prodded many times in Uncle Sam, but this don’t smell or feel right.

Im hopeful, but at the same time know it’s only a matter of time.

Then again, I could always identify as a Postal Worker and claim exemption from the jab.

Reactions: Yasherka
What pain is coming has very little to do with Vax directives or such. We're all going to see our fair share.

We have reached the point where the government has shit the bed and is unwilling to fix itself, let alone able to do so.

The future of the Nation is in the hands of the individual citizens; and IMHO, they are all standing around like deer in the headlights.

The times, they are a-sliding downhill; and I see no end in sight.

If we don't pick up that flag, nobody else will.

Greg

Reactions: Pbgt