• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Curse of Oak Island

I will bet you a double order of Bath Beads from BB&B... that it's never going to produce any treasure.

Just 'sayin.

Sirhr
Make it a complete bath set and you might have some takers. I think the bath salts would be the coup de grâce for a lot of people

Reactions: 6/250/40
Make it a complete bath set and you might have some takers. I think the bath salts would be the coup de grâce for a lot of people
Yeah… I have plenty of old timey Epsom salts.

I’d like something in a chamomile or maybe lavender essential oil and if it comes with the power of Gunk foaming engine degreaser, that would be a real bonus.

Cheers,

Sirhr

New here,
I’ve been watching for many years, I see they go through the spoils with a fine tooth comb.
The caisson on the other hand they just seem to give up and move on, instead of putting a camera down. Maybe even move the caisson up slightly and camera around to see what it looks like down there, the did before with the diver with the smaller caissons in the past.