• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Custom aluminium riflestocks LARS chassis

Gun_Slinger

Xtreme Long Range Shooter
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2013
Highlands
www.youtube.com
I've been looking around for a good custom aluminum riflestock for quite a while, and besides the old/usual names I recently came accross LARS riflestocks. Haven't seen one at the range yet, but on the internet they look impressively well made with attention to detail, and since I'm considering getting one for my Tikka T3X, I'm wondering if anyone here has perhaps any personal experience or thoughts on it? (specially the 'FSX gen.2. LARS chassis' caught my fancy :sneaky:

Thanks in advance for any feedback or thoughts,

Gun_Slinger

Hello, Gun_Slinger,

Yes. FSX is currently offered in the FSX Gen II version (photo uploaded), which is an improved version of the first model. It has better ergonomics, is much lighter and has many improvements, including an integrated flip-up barrier stop for tactical shooting competitions.
All parts are interchangeable. The chassis is modular, so it allows the main parts to be changed to adapt to the action... If you are planning an extra long barrel, wait for the brand new ESX chassis.

Gun_Slinger feel free to contact me by email. Expect maximum support from us :)

TacticalDillhole: Hope not, we don't need any more of those... 😒

sniper68: Thanks for the detailed reply, so if I want as lightweight build as possible, should I get the FSX II or should I wait for the ESX stock?

By the way, do you work for this company, or are you affiliated with them in any way? If you do (work for them), how about some discount for SnipersHide members? :sneaky:

Gun_Slinger

Start at the end and go back a few pages. You’ll get caught up.

Hi,

I would say that the ESX model is clearly a version for shooting competitions, even if we wanted to keep a bit of a military design...

This variant is not folding, but it can be changed in about a minute with a folding part.
When designing it, we thought about functionality and beauty :) It contains only a minimum curvature of the line for the shooter's shoulder. The controls are all in QD mode and 12, 3, 6, 9 o'clock adjustments are possible, including 6 o'clock for the Rear Bag rider. It goes without saying that every chassis is a left- and right-handed shooter.
The forend can be replaced for a specific situation.

For the HOPLITE ARMS thing, he could say more brianf. We all hope that things will continue to run, as this is an exceptional project.

For a taste of the picture sketch

LARS CEO Rastislav Kralik

keyboard checker

Reactions: Eliteuas