• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Custom Bullet Casting... I just met the Maestro!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
I shoot a lot of cast bullets, but for the stuff I shoot a 'lot' of... it's easier to buy them. And I just found a place not far from Schloss Nitrocellulose that is a custom bullet caster... large and small lots! And for me... no shipping!

I stopped by his shop, Maplewood Bullets in Brattleboro, VT and got a shop tour. One of those great old shops that you think should be built into the base of a hollow tree. And dozens if not hundreds of obsolete bullet molds, shapes, sizes and types. Lead Makarov bullets, Swiss Vetterli, Wadcutter solids, .577 Snider, all manner of Minie, .68 Balls for custom double rifles, Nagants, Arisaka's, .30 plinkers... he probably has is if you need it! And he will do custom orders if you have something special in mind.

And Ed is a really great guy to boot! Never knew about this place until I bought a box of .38-40 lead bullets from him and just had to make the trip to visit. I've never, ever seen so many bullet molds in one place. A whole wall of them! Some big gang production molds. Lots of single and double molds and more obsolete calibres than I could even think to count.

He even teaches reloading for 'newbies' at his shop!

www.maplewoodbullets.com [email protected]

Just wanted to put in a plug for a guy with a great niche! And skills to match. If you need anything cast... here's your guy!

Cheers,

Sirhr