• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Custom USB power supply options for Thermal and NV

Here is @CoryT Vortex Impact 4000 power cord. Works like a Champ!!! If you are night hunting this baby is a Must.

y6QUu6h.jpeg

Reactions: stefan73
Fischer split cable for DTNVS/E-COTI on a Nocturn Bat Pack, also available as a Lemo connector version. Split cable to power a EoTech Clip-IR/ Vortex 4000 LRF from USB. Lemo cable and battery adapter for the IR Patrol series. All plugs can be 90 degree or straight, voltage regulated if required for use with a USB pack . All Lemo, Fischer and DC type plugs are supported, as well as USB connections. Battery adapters and caps are 3D printed in engineering tough resins or Nylon.

IMG_1035.jpg

Reactions: ST42
Here’s a tough one: I run dual RH25s on a helmet for coyote hunting. Would love some way to have external power.

Looks roughly like this:

1707677135509.jpeg

1707677179950.jpeg

Actually not hard. Two straight Fischer 7 pin connectors split to a USB. Using a constant on type pack like the Voltaic, you can run these for 5-6 hours easy.

Here’s a tough one: I run dual RH25s on a helmet for coyote hunting. Would love some way to have external power.
The cords would work, but the RH25 on the left side would need to be flipped over using the Iray AC53 obverse shoe. This would put the connector facing outboard, as opposed to directly into the side of the right hand unit.

The cords would work, but the RH25 on the left side would need to be flipped over using the Iray AC53 obverse shoe. This would put the connector facing outboard, as opposed to directly into the side of the right hand unit.
That would be the hot ticket.

Roger that. Pretty frustrated with lack of certain available NGAL switches and the remote that comes with the new MRF is retarded. 10” too long and no right angle plug.

Hi Cory. I have a L3 PVS-14 (right eye) and a RH25 (left eye using the AC53) that I would like to run off an external battery pack. Would you be able to create a cable(s) for that? If so, could you let me know about how much that would cost?

I
Hi Cory. I have a L3 PVS-14 (right eye) and a RH25 (left eye using the AC53) that I would like to run off an external battery pack. Would you be able to create a cable(s) for that? If so, could you let me know about how much that would cost?
I can make a splitter system for that, though the PVS-14 runtime is such that it's hardly required. Message me with length you want to the split, then length to the pack. I'll also need the type of battery pack, a USB pack, AB Nightvision GOBP, Argus, L3, Nocturn Bat Pack, other. complete system will run about $450-500, RH25/USB cable only round $150