• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Cyber Monday @ SWFA

Re: Cyber Monday @ SWFA

I already got in on their Black Friday deal, but some members who were less than enthusiastic might appreciate this deal more...

Just got it. I like this one a lot better so I'm glad I held out on the Black Friday deal. Now I'll stay up til midnight tonight and finally get the scope.

Just got it. Undecided between this one and the Bushnell tactical or the PST. Comes to about $1040.

I'd be nice to know how many of those folks that were bitching about "a cheaper price" actual buy one now that SWFA ponied up and have the discount they all claimed they wanted.

Even now though, you'd be dumb not to buy the package deal with a free scope and Seekins rings.

I bet someone will still bitch.

I got it too, they listen to customers. Hope all the people who didn't get in on black Friday because they wanted a discount on the scope by itself actually get in on this. When they do, I hope they thank SWFA for giving those customers what they wanted. I can't afford one, but I'll be buying from them in the future when I need something. Good people (they're Texans, so it goes without saying), who care about the sport and their customer base.

Thank you SWFA, see you next time I'm in Red Oak.

EDIT: Trevor said exactly what I was thinking - <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd be nice to know how many of those folks that were bitching about "a cheaper price" actual buy one now that SWFA ponied up and have the discount they all claimed they wanted.

Even now though, you'd be dumb not to buy the package deal with a free scope and Seekins rings.

I bet someone will still bitch. </div></div>

Yes! I was just putting in the credit card for the black Friday deal and my phone went ding! Thank you SWFA for the awesome deal!!,!

Lets see how this plays out.

People were ready to burn them at the stake over the last deal, but now everyone talking them up and singing their praises for 8 more pages.

Damnit! Looks like I am going to have to buy SWFA scope #5 in as many months. Thanks for the deal!

got the email

maybe all the <span style="text-decoration: underline"> </span> crying and complaining will cease <span style="text-decoration: underline"> </span>

either deal looks pretty tempting

I think alot of people are full of crap anyhow. I hope for the sake of Swfa it's more but out of all those people complaining I bet only 20 percent actually put the money where there mouth is. That means 80 percent are a bunch of cowards!!!! Just my thoughts...but we will see. All you that were complaining mows your chance to tell Swfa thank you for listening. Buy one!

Props to Swfa!

Hopefully the clowns don't get the feeling that if they bitch hard enough they can have their way all the time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barfly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damnit! Looks like I am going to have to buy SWFA scope #5 in as many months. Thanks for the deal! </div></div>

Make that #5 and #6. I bought the package deal. Thanks SWFA!

As broke as I am, I've decided to pre-spend my tax return on the Black Friday 5-20 kit. Was this a good idea.....HELL YES IT WAS!!!!!!!!!

Thanks SWFA

the code is good now you dont have to stay up till 12am to use it ,, price is still to much for me right now but i did buy from swfa last night scope rings base ex ,,

i have had the ss20x and i loved it so the is a good deal as was the black friday deal ,, thanks

congrats to anyone who got eather deal maybe come income tax or bonus ill pick up t 5x20ss

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You fuckers don't deserve it. </div></div> I think those guys already unsubscribed from the email list out of fear their address was going to be traded into spammer slavery, so they're out of the loop now anyhow.

Nobody say shit about what the code is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You fuckers don't deserve it. </div></div>

I'm not going to lie, I was a little surprised to see that email considering the response they got for black friday.

Hopefully all those who felt the free gifts were not good enough will man up and buy the scope they wanted.

I just ordered the 5-20x50 kit. To many goodies to pass up. I'll keep the stuff I want, sell the stuff I don't and still be in the 5-20x50 scope for about $1000. Thanks SWFA.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You fuckers don't deserve it. </div></div> I think those guys already unsubscribed from the email list out of fear their address was going to be traded into spammer slavery, so they're out of the loop now anyhow.

Nobody say shit about what the code is. </div></div>

I'm pretty sure it was "lemon party" but I won't tell anyone.

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">What the FUCK SWFA!?! Can't you people get anything right...!? Now we get a discount, but not all the accessories!? FAILED AGAIN!</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">What the FUCK SWFA!?! Can't you people get anything right...!? Now we get a discount, but not all the accessories!? FAILED AGAIN!</span></span> </div></div>

I loled.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RotARy15</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">What the FUCK SWFA!?! Can't you people get anything right...!? Now we get a discount, but not all the accessories!? FAILED AGAIN!</span></span> </div></div>

I loled.
grin.gif
</div></div>

Rotary15......
After reading all your posts in the Black Friday thread, I'm curious, did you actually buy a scope?

Just ordered 2 off the cyber monday deal. Already have more rings then scopes and don't really want to bother with selling the unwanted extras so this deal was perfect.

This is too awesome. Although I took advantage of the Group Buy, I may have to buy another one during Cyber Monday. I have a naked AR Varminter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RotARy15</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">What the FUCK SWFA!?! Can't you people get anything right...!? Now we get a discount, but not all the accessories!? FAILED AGAIN!</span></span> </div></div>

I loled.
grin.gif
</div></div>

Rotary15......
After reading all your posts in the Black Friday thread, I'm curious, did you actually buy a scope? </div></div>

I will be tomorrow. I have to call them to make the order.

I've been debating between spending money I shouldn't spend on illuminated vs saving money on the non-illuminated. For some reason it is a harder decision than it should be.

ETA: I hope no one clumped me into the SWFA bashing crowd. I like SWFA.
grin.gif

I just spent a lot of money. Never seen the item before purchase. Buyers anxiety sucks...

Just picked up my second, gives me an illuminated and non illuminated. For those wondering, illumination is like 4 wheel drive, you rarely need it, but when you do, you do.

$1000 was just to good to pass up, was looking at the new Weaver or a used Leupold, but for a few hundred more, these scopes are totally worth it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hunt4life</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just picked up my second, gives me an illuminated and non illuminated. For those wondering, illumination is like 4 wheel drive, you rarely need it, but when you do, you do.

$1000 was just to good to pass up, was looking at the new Weaver or a used Leupold, but for a few hundred more, these scopes are totally worth it. </div></div>

I really hope I don't need illumination. It's really hard to judge how usable a scope is in low light environments when all you have are photos people took.

rotary, I have not used illum on my rifle for even one shot. I think you made the right choice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RotARy15</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hunt4life</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just picked up my second, gives me an illuminated and non illuminated. For those wondering, illumination is like 4 wheel drive, you rarely need it, but when you do, you do.

$1000 was just to good to pass up, was looking at the new Weaver or a used Leupold, but for a few hundred more, these scopes are totally worth it. </div></div>

I really hope I don't need illumination. It's really hard to judge how usable a scope is in low light environments when all you have are photos people took. </div></div>

You will love the scope! No worries!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hunt4life</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RotARy15</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hunt4life</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just picked up my second, gives me an illuminated and non illuminated. For those wondering, illumination is like 4 wheel drive, you rarely need it, but when you do, you do.

I really hope I don't need illumination. It's really hard to judge how usable a scope is in low light environments when all you have are photos people took. </div></div>

You will love the scope! No worries! </div></div>

I always worry.
frown.gif
I understand that the truth of it is that there is a very fine line between dark enough to need illumination and too dark to even see the target.

But hey, I carry a sidearm, not because I always need it but rather because I might. With that mindset, it becomes hard to choose the lesser.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You fuckers don't deserve it. </div></div>
So poetic, J I don't care what anyone else says your ok for a hoser.
wink.gif

Nice deal SWFA

I was one of those dissapointed with the offer on friday. I got one of the scopes on the group buy this summer and have been wanting another, they are nice. So I did step up and order one today. Think I may sell one of my PST's. Thanks SWFA!

I was really hoping the 1-4X24 would have been included, I just can't seem to squirrel-away the last hundred or so to spring for full price (especially with Xmas so close).

I went ahead and ordered one with the Monday deal.

Hope it is as good as everyone says because I am in NF territory now.

I do appreciate the additinal offering without the goodies. I did not complain about the other deal, but this is more in line with what I need.

Thanks!

Today was an exciting day waiting to get home. I ordered the Cyber Monday deal Monday morning and received my scope today. Hell yeah! It is the blacked out version too which I was not expecting, but am pretty happy about. This is the first time I have ever touched one of these scopes but initial impression is good. It was sitting in the cold on my doorstep(40 degrees when I got home) for I don't know how long but the clicks feel solid and are audible. The parallax and zoom are pretty stiff to turn from the cold. I'm about to go slap it on my LR308 and see how it stacks up to my Nightforce and Vortex Razr.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MP15</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you really think that at the $1000 group buy price SWFA was losing money? I doubt it. Part my my tiny brain thinks if they could sell however many at that price, they still made their profit margin. How else do you stay in business? If true, then they can also be sold for a cheaper price more often. </div></div>
You seem to be forgetting about 5000 "likes" on facebook, which has a large monetary value, which contributed to the deal they were able to offer. What did you think the whole point of that was?

I have no idea. I'm sure it generated alot of interest and funneled many people to SWFA, which in turn probably resulted in uber sales...... Thus making them more money. I hope it did.