• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ - 452/455 Manners 22 trainer stock

tmanners

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2006
1232 swift, NKC, MO.
We have had a lot of guys ask us to produce a 22 trainer stock for the CZ actions Like the one that we did for the Sako Quads. We would be more than happy to do this but we would like get some feed back on what type of stock everyone would like to see. I think that to keep the cost down we would only offer a non adjustable cheek stock. Below is a poll that will run for the next few weeks. If we get enough response we will make a prototype and have it ready for the shot show. Then if we get enough commitments we will go ahead and make the mold to produce the stock and do a group buy on them. Thank you very much,

Re: CZ - 452/455 Manners 22 trainer stock

I personally would be all about a mcs-t

you made a vertical stock option for the quad a more traditional option like the T would be great

plus there are other vertical styled grip options now avaible for a 10/22

I didn't see the ambidextrous MCS-GAT stock on the list so my vote went to the mcs-t.

T-4 as well.

Just when I picked up a new Mark II TR you come along with this....well I guess I have to go grab a CZ now as well!

Do you expect this to drop fit the 452 and 455 actions?

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE "A" (adjustable cheekpiece)

T4A as it's more ambidextrous than the T5A, but really like the rail and quick detach sling points on the T5A

Anyway you could do more then one, sure the vertical grips (T4) would be great for a dedicated trainer that stays on the range, but a little bulky for a .22 that gets used for everything in my honest opinion, I use mine for hunting, as a trainer, whenever I am in the desert incase I see a nice sized cottontail, or coyote that comes in close enough for the .22 round. My vote goes to the production of both he MCST and T4, I think that would make most happy and covers both styles of stocks...

My vote goes for the MCS - T.

Mainly because its closest to the McM A1 I have on my .308. But it would also keep the rifle handy enough to tote around in the woods. Plus it would benefit the CZ owner that just wants a better stock for the rifle, not a full blown tactical trainer.

In reality any of them would be great stocks for the CZ, and what ever version gets selected I will be getting one for my CZ 452.

Tom, thank you again for listening to the masses, I can't wait to get one.

Eric

I'll take any of them with a preference toward the T4.

I do have a question, however, given the variation in 452 22 LR actions. The 452 American and Scout employ 2 action screws, but the 452 Varmint (and others) use one action screw and one barrel lug screw. Would Manners inlet for both of these variations?

The T4 would be nice and I would consider myself lucky to have it as an option.

American or Varmint?

T3 for me...no need for an adjustable cheek and not too bulky. As others have said, I will buy whatever is offered.

i voted mcst because thats what i have on my centerfires. if you make a diffrent stock ill probably still buy it

MCST MCST MCST MCST MCST

T4 would be my preference, but I would be in for one in whatever confuration proves popular.

Can I vote more then once mcst if you build it we will buy it

MCS-T4 for the CZ453 Varmint
grin.gif

I'd buy one regardless and be most interested in MCS-T or T4.

I like the T5A (Tom said the A option is not available) but it would be nice. Thanks Tom for building Great stocks.

My vote went to the T4, but specifically I'd love to see a T4A!!
laugh.gif

I'd really want the "A" so I can get the exact cheekweld I want and so it would be as much of a match to my other rifle as possible. That's the entire draw to something like this in my opinion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rath</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MCS-T </div></div>

++++1BILLION

Just found this topic. I'd be in for a T4

T4 in right hand for me and T4 in left hand for the wife.

If this happens how soon will it be befoer we. See these on tth market?

It looks like the mcs-t4 is the one that most people want. I kind of liked the T2 but we will go ahead and do a T4 prototype and have it the shot show booth this year. I am not sure if we will go into production with it though. To do a mold we will need a commitment of around 60 stocks to cover the tooling costs. After the shot show we will see about doing a group buy with molded in colors and see how many we come up with. I will post some pics once we get the prototype done.
Thank you very much,

...mcs-t?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ejd049</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sounds good, thanks!!! </div></div>

Yes thanks, will these be LH or AMbi?

BMT

any way you guys are going to do a MCS-T as well?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Yes thanks, will these be LH or AMbi?</div></div> The mcs-t4 stock is a ambi stock. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any way you guys are going to do a MCS-T as well? </div></div> Wish we could do them all but it basicly comes down to the numbers of units. We would love to make several different version of a trainer for the CZ, but we need about 60 units of each version to justify the cost of the tooling and mold. We would also be happy to look at other actions as long as the numbers are there. The CZ trainer stock will be a special version of our standard mcs-t4. The basic shape of the action area will need to be modified to work with the CZ deminsions. This stock will only fit the CZ actions. We will make the stock, just like we did the sako quad stock, so that the trigger location and feel is as close to a full size remington 700 as we can get. Thank you very much,

Count me as '1' definite for a MCS-T for CZ452

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bevan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Count me as '1' definite for a MCS-T for CZ452 </div></div>
Same here. If you make it, Ill be the first to buy one, until then, Ill run a tacticool If I want a vertical grip stock.

Ok looks like we need 57 more people to get a mcs-t made

i have purposly not bought a 22lr yet because im waiting on this to decide which one i want.

I've got a CZ 453 and I buy a T2 to fit it in a heartbeat