• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 457 Aftermarket Chassis

Aston

Private
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2020
New Zealand
Hi Guys,
I am priceing up a 17hmr rifle build, whats the best chassis for the cz 457? KRG Bravo vs MDT LSS-Rf vs MDT Oryx, ect.
I dont want to spend to much. Also, what's out opinion on the CZ 457 Varmint vs Tikka T1x? at this stage I am leaning toward the CZ.

If they make the .17hmr in the at one Stock that’s a good setup for the least money. Otherwise get the KRG Bravo

I had a quick look at the at one stock but I don't really want a wood or laminated stock. I am also preferably after one with a more tactical look (pistol grip). that is the only thing holding me back from get the KRG Bravo.

I had a quick look at the at one stock but I don't really want a wood or laminated stock. I am also preferably after one with a more tactical look (pistol grip). that is the only thing holding me back from get the KRG Bravo.
I don’t know if MPA, masterpiece arms, has anything for a Cz 457 or not but If they do you’ll probably like them. MDT is another one with the pistol grip.

PDC and XLR probably have something you would like