• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 457

Wearing out a 2” plate at 175yd, even with CCI SV.

E19B93F4-9F38-4241-AC59-FEDB802B9856.jpeg

image.jpg

Reactions: RandomWAguy
Has anyone here done any altering to your MTR stock to make length of pull longer? I love the stock but it's a bit too short for me to get comfortable behind shooting prone.

I just did a match with my MTR today and I will say that I'm probably going to either put it in a new chassis or build something new and leave this how it is.

Like mentioned before, it's a little short when shooting prone and it's too pretty to be jamming into 2x4's and railings ect... The gun performed very well and we shot out to 316 yards. Most of everything was between 50-160 yards. Very impressed by the performance compared to guns costing three times as much.

Reactions: JKW70 and OneBill
Dead set on this beautiful rifle. Up until 4 days ago... Now I’m trying to decide this or the new Bergara?

I took my Shilen-barreled 457 American to a friend's place last Friday, where there was a small gathering of prone shooters getting some practice in at 600yds on the friend's Silver Mountain electronic target system in preparation for our State 4x600 Prone Champs matches on Saturday. We were dinking around on the side while waiting on our turn to shoot at 600, so I brought out the 457 American to show friends who hadn't seen it, nor for that matter, any of the new 457s. Everyone who dry-fired it was impressed with the clean 1-1/4lb trigger break, the quality appearance of the 457 action & trigger guard, and how the rifle balanced with the slightly heavier Shilen that I'd finished at 23". All the shooting we did with it was offhand, and one friend who has an Anschutz 1712 .22 silhouette rifle commented on how impressed he was with the reliable feeding/extraction/ejection, as well as the trigger, and how easy it was to hit a 4" swinger with it at 100+yds with a decent lot of SK Std+. This friend is an authority on offhand shooting, having won the civilian offhand aggregate at Camp Perry during the last year that the NRA held the Hi Power Nationals there. He liked the head position afforded by the BScar 25 MOA rail with a 6-24x50 Midas TAC mounted in TPS TSR low rings. The American's stock also drew some positive comments on both shape & appearance, as mine has some attractive grain. All things considered, I was glad that I'd taken it along to show & share.

Been thinking a lot about this lately...So, I love my MTR, it just doesn't have a good place of use for me right now. It is great off a bench or showing off to your buddies on a range trip. Amazing accuracy, shoots like a dream but it does have its shortcomings.

I have gotten to the point where I only really shoot a couple of my guns, and of the guns I shoot, I tend to beat them up a little bit and abuse them. With the popularity of NRL22 and PRS22 style matches growing and being held more frequently, I want something more tailored to that style of shooting. I also want something that will more closely replicate the function and operations of my 6.5CM that I shoot as well. Same mag, same chassis, same trigger, same bolt, same scope.....

That being said, I am probably going to go to a Vudoo or Bergara style gun and sell the MTR.
I could put the 457 in a new chassis, but it will still never be a Vudoo or Bergara.. Not because of accuracy, performance, looks or cool factor though. I only need one bolt action 22. I still have a hard time justifying that kind of money for a 22 rifle when my MTR shoots just as well. The only person who shot better than me at the last match had a Vudoo, but I don't think the gun was really what made the difference.

That is what I would think about before buying a 457... Do you want a great shooting 22, super accurate with great looking stocks available, or do you want more of a training tool for shooting matches with that will crossover well to your center fire rifle. Let's hope CZ sees what is going on in the market and steps up to the plate. I think they could knock it out of the park if they tried.

Accuracy comparison?

It's like double the price of the CZ 457...
I don't know anything about Bergera accuracy. I did have a 457 Varmint and it shot ok, not on par with my Tikka's but ok. Never owned nor will own a 455. But I do have 5 BRNO's and 4 452's, a CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow, 75 Tactical Sport, a Dan Wesson Valkyrie in 45ACP and Silverback in 10mm so I am a huge CZ fan and not a basher.

My comment was based on my needs/wants and the fact that the Bergera is Remington 700 platform based. It was not my intentions to throw the 457 down, I like the 457, I think they are smooth operating and the best rimfire rifle CZ has ever made. IMO the 455 was a huge step backward in comparison to the 452/453 but the 457 is ahead of both.

Reactions: SouthFLShootin
CZ 457 trigger spring.
For those of you wondering, the stock spring is .148 OD x .35 long and has a wire diameter of .028"
If you go to McMaster-Carr and do a search for 9657K612, ( .148 x .375long x .018 wire diameter ) you will find the spring that is for sale from Yo-Dave.
If you want a softer spring you can use 9657K611 ( .148 x.375 long x .014 wire diameter. ) It has a spring rate of one half of the K612. They both cost 5.33$ per dozen.
Please lets keep in mind that I target shoot and don't throw my guns around. I do however believe in a good amount of sear engagement.

Thanks for the info on the trigger spring. I just ordered a dozen. Don't know what I'll do with all of them.. LOL
Their price drops the per spring price tp $.44 each. That's a far cry from a $15 spring with $10 shipping. And to add to the insult, YoDave's coul have dropped it in a PO padded envelope for around 3 bucks. Now, if someone would come up with affordable replacements for Mcarbo's overpriced stuff.
I'm betting that the people who paid $25 for one of those springs are feeling a little stupid by now.

What did you use to get the target photo that circles the hits and display info?

Thanks for the info on the trigger spring. I just ordered a dozen. Don't know what I'll do with all of them.. LOL
Their price drops the per spring price tp $.44 each. That's a far cry from a $15 spring with $10 shipping. And to add to the insult, YoDave's coul have dropped it in a PO padded envelope for around 3 bucks. Now, if someone would come up with affordable replacements for Mcarbo's overpriced stuff.
I'm betting that the people who paid $25 for one of those springs are feeling a little stupid by now.
I just gave some springs away with some Moly, Silicon and lapping film to Justin so he could do his trigger. I got the
3 and 9 micron film from eBay. You can also get film from Woodcraft. It is AO and PSA meaning Aluminum Oxide and has
Pressure Sensitive Adhesive.

Hello Justin,
I was able to get your stuff out today. Tracking number is 9505512750339301140610.
I sent two .018" diameter wire springs and two .014" wire springs. I also sent a packet of Silicon grease to retain the spring during installation. You will be able to see how the factory used it during it's original installation. It only goes in the spring pocket in the trigger blade and is NOT meant as a lubricant of any kind but only as an assembly aid. I also included a packet of Moly grease. Use it sparingly. Just burnish it onto any surface you want to lube. If you think that you may have used too much... you have. I would just start out with the .014" diameter spring and save yourself some time. There is a small window in the side of the trigger housing that will allow you to see the sear engagement. It is critical that you keep the sear the same shape and only hone the surface. You absolutely don't want to round over the sear edge. And you only need hone the trigger blade sear. OH crap.... I just realized that I forgot your lapping film. I will send out some 3 and 9 micron PSA film Tuesday. I have gotten the lapping film from eBay, Woodcraft and Taylor Tool Works. 573-397-6432

Shawn

Last edited:
as if we all need any more avenues to spend our money, proof is now listing their CZ drop in barrels on their website as being available.

i haven't seen them listed at any of the dealers but they are listed at MSRP of $520 for the steel and $650 for the carbon fiber

I’ve owned a few proof barrels but I think their prices have got a little out of control for their steel barrels. They are nice barrels but not $520 nice for a rimfire barrel. I would be looking at a Lilja or Bartlein for less money.

Reactions: JKW70
The way my Bartlein is shooting I won't buy anything else. At $425 ready to drop in with muzzle threads, no brainers. See my review thread.

as if we all need any more avenues to spend our money, proof is now listing their CZ drop in barrels on their website as being available.

i haven't seen them listed at any of the dealers but they are listed at MSRP of $520 for the steel and $650 for the carbon fiber
Hi Rimfire..... Six months ago I bought a CZ 457 MTR and have seen some posting about them needing a new bbl. I just don't see it. My MTR has a bbl. diameter of .860" and a CZ Royal I just bought has a muzzle dia. of .550", and to look at it, it seems too skimpy to be able to shoot well. My Vudoo has a muzzle dia. of .895". In all of my testing that I have done, I have noticed that the problems arise from two issues, my hold and my trigger finger pad placement. If I control them, my shooting is fine. When I get just a little sloppy, it shows up in larger groups. My CZ MTR is second place only to my V22 and it is not really do to an accuracy issue. My feeling is that the 457 is a really nice rifle given it's price point. As far as my shooting use, I just do relaxed steel target shooting and don't need rapid mag changes. I just shoot for the joy of it.

Attachments

• DSC00017.JPG
    DSC00017.JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC00018.JPG
    DSC00018.JPG
    236.2 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC00019.JPG
    DSC00019.JPG
    256.9 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: Pipefitter I’m

The MSRPs are the same as the 10/22 barrels. So if dealers have the same margin and follow the same policy, then expect street prices to be $450 and $550 respectively.

Last edited:
So needing some scope help, went to sight everything in Sunday and have too much cant. I am .3 mils high at 50yards, I have a 35moa base would going to a 25 be enough to correct?

You think there is is room for a 0.156" diameter spring/have you bought a dozen of them from mcmaster already?
Hello JmcBurn..... I hate feeling this stupid.... did I ever send you out your lapping film?
Shawn

Hello K of D..... do you own a 457? What did you shoot today. I was shooting my Annie.
Hey, I did own a 457 Varmint but sold it. I have several 452's and BRNO's "huge CZ/BRNO fan". Didn't shoot anything today but yesterday I shot my two Sako P94's, one with the Lilja 17 HM2 barrel, my Larue 5.56, the AAC 300 Blakout, and two Tikka T1x. Shot my Anschutz 1712 last week. What Anschutz are shooting?

Hey, I did own a 457 Varmint but sold it. I have several 452's and BRNO's "huge CZ/BRNO fan". Didn't shoot anything today but yesterday I shot my two Sako P94's, one with the Lilja 17 HM2 barrel, my Larue 5.56, the AAC 300 Blakout, and two Tikka T1x. Shot my Anschutz 1712 last week. What Anschutz are shooting?
K of D.... I should get some new photos of these with their new scopes. I have a ATHLON CRONUS on the thumb hole.
They both have the 5098 triggers in them and come from the factory set at 180 grams. (6.38 oz.) I like the Annies ok except for the butt plates that are a hard plastic and slide around on my shoulder. I put a rubber boot on the butt to prevent that and I don't really care for the "cam cocking system" It is not fluid. The other complaint is only on the Beavertail.... it has no sling swivels to mount stuff to. And like all guns with small magazines, they are a nuisance to put in or eject. They are lite and nimble and the triggers are nice from the factory. Don't get me wrong.... no matter what you do, it is still a 457. I just happen to really like my MTR. OH.... and my Annie bbl. length is 18".

Attachments

• DSC09765.JPG
    DSC09765.JPG
    399.1 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC00014.JPG
    DSC00014.JPG
    329.9 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC00020.JPG
    DSC00020.JPG
    240.5 KB · Views: 90
K of D.... I should get some new photos of these with their new scopes. They are both 1416 American Varmint models.
I have a ATHLON CRONUS on the thumb hole.
They both have the 5098 triggers in them and come from the factory set at 180 grams. (6.38 oz.) I like the Annies ok except for the butt plates that are a hard plastic and slide around on my shoulder. I put a rubber boot on the butt to prevent that and I don't really care for the "cam cocking system" It is not fluid un less you slap it around. The other complaint is only on the Beavertail.... it has no sling swivels to mount stuff to. And like all guns with small magazines, they are a nuisance to put in or eject. The guns are lite and nimble and the triggers are nice from the factory. Don't get me wrong your correct.... no matter what you do, it is still a 457. I just happen to really like my MTR. OH.... and my Annie bbl. length is 18".
I was looking up my Annie trigger and ran across this airgun. It is a 9015 High Power for Field Target shooting. You can get it for 5500.00$ Then you will need a 50,60 or 80 power scope to be competitive. Just buy the Vudoo and be glad your not into airguns....lol

Attachments

• pix184705328.jpg
    pix184705328.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
The way my Bartlein is shooting I won't buy anything else. At $425 ready to drop in with muzzle threads, no brainers. See my review thread.
Even with the Bentz chamber, or are you referring to your full custom.

K of D.... I should get some new photos of these with their new scopes. I have a ATHLON CRONUS on the thumb hole.
They both have the 5098 triggers in them and come from the factory set at 180 grams. (6.38 oz.) I like the Annies ok except for the butt plates that are a hard plastic and slide around on my shoulder. I put a rubber boot on the butt to prevent that and I don't really care for the "cam cocking system" It is not fluid. The other complaint is only on the Beavertail.... it has no sling swivels to mount stuff to. And like all guns with small magazines, they are a nuisance to put in or eject. They are lite and nimble and the triggers are nice from the factory. Don't get me wrong.... no matter what you do, it is still a 457. I just happen to really like my MTR. OH.... and my Annie bbl. length is 18".
That's fantastic shooting. Which one shot the target? My comment on the 457 still being a 457 applies to anything really. My Tikka has a IBI barrel on it but if I put it up for sale I would list it as a Tikka T1x. It's all fun and games anyway. Another way for people to spend their money for pleasure in return.

That's fantastic shooting. Which one shot the target? My comment on the 457 still being a 457 applies to anything really. My Tikka has a IBI barrel on it but if I put it up for sale I would list it as a Tikka T1x. It's all fun and games anyway. Another way for people to spend their money for pleasure in return.
K of D.... I shot that with the thumb hole, sadly it is the only one of my Annies that I shoot. I need to have some sling swivels added to the beavertail. I will put them in the same location as the thumbhole has them. I like to keep my guns a close to stock as possible. I was looking at a new stock for the beavertail. That would force me to shoot her. I just got my silencer the other day and it make the guns a real pleasure to shoot. It has a noise reduction rating (NRR) of over 40db. I only had to wait 4.5 months and that was a huge surprise. I don't compete any longer but still shoot for the pleasure of it.

Attachments

• DSC00032.JPG
    DSC00032.JPG
    339.7 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC00033.JPG
    DSC00033.JPG
    250.6 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC00034.JPG
    DSC00034.JPG
    339.9 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC00020.JPG
    DSC00020.JPG
    240.5 KB · Views: 103
Is that target downloadable here?

Love the UTG rings, I have a set too. Just goes to show a person doesn't have to spend $100 on rings.

Love the UTG rings, I have a set too. Just goes to show a person doesn't have to spend $100 on rings.
The target is down loadable here on SH. I will help you find it. I think it is under the heading at the top of the target.
As for the UTG rings.... I have five sets of them. Nice fit and finish and very repeatable from gun to gun. I see some of these guys spending 200.00$ on a set of rings. If I had a big bore, I don't think that I would feel the need to replicate it to that degree. As a side bar..... the more I shoot my Annie and slap the bolt around the less I notice it's "Cam Cocking System" I would not buy her again but I am warming up to her.

It looks like if you search for "SH 100 yard challenge" you will find the targets. It is from a couple years ago. I have mine printed on heavy paper. The bullet prints really well that way. It is also a great way for me to put my notes in a binder. I just put my notes on the face of the target. Let me know if you have any trouble finding the targets.
Shawn

I found the thread but the targets are no longer downloadable, something is messed up with the Dropbox they were stored in.

BTW, I got one of my Anschutz out today and shot a few rounds with it. This is an 1813, shoots pretty good for me. Maybe could have done better if I hadn't shot the bullseye out. Doesn't bother me to bad on any color ring but yellow.

Also the Tikka buttplate gives it a slight accuracy advantage. ;)

457 owners, please accept my apologies.

Ans 1813 1 11-8-19.jpg
Ans 1813 2 11-8-19.jpg
Ans 1813 3 11-8-19.jpg
Ans 1813 5 11-8-19.jpg
Ans 1813 6 11-8-19.jpg
Ans 1813 7 11-8-19.jpg
1813 Fed GM Ultra Match 11-8-19.jpg
1813 Wolf Match Extra 11-8-19.jpg

Reactions: Pipefitter I’m
I found the thread but the targets are no longer downloadable, something is messed up with the Dropbox they were stored in.

BTW, I got one of my Anschutz out today and shot a few rounds with it. This is an 1813, shoots pretty good for me. Maybe could have done better if I hadn't shot the bullseye out. Doesn't bother me to bad on any color ring but yellow.

Also the Tikka buttplate gives it a slight accuracy advantage. ;)

457 owners, please accept my apologies.

View attachment 7180023View attachment 7180024View attachment 7180025View attachment 7180026View attachment 7180027View attachment 7180028View attachment 7180029View attachment 7180030
I can send you some targets for you to duplicate. I used to have a FWB in that style of stock, it was an air rifle but was my favorite stock.
EDIT: Her is the old FWB stock that I had. I had to sell her the first time I got sick and lost everything. I'm on my third time now. Yes... she is a pellet rifle.

Attachments

• thXCH8OLZX.jpg
    thXCH8OLZX.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Reactions: Seymour Fish
I can send you some targets for you to duplicate.

Drop box changed their terms of service within the last year and started charging for some services and hence lost a lot of users. I'd love for you to post a link for those targets, they look like a fun shoot. Snowden also said dropbox was full of holes and very porous security which didn't help their business at all.

Took my 457 to an Appleseed shoot as a back up recently. Good thing I did as the primary 10/22 I wanted to use went down and out of service for the whole class. Still made rifleman+ scores on every AQT target without any malfunctions using a bolt action in snowy weather. This 457 action is a vast improvement over the 455 series in every aspect.

Currently sitting in a boyd's AT-1 stock with additional LOP spacers, extended aftermarket handle knob. Don't really care for the plastic inserts boyd's put at the grip and forestock, the edges are to angular and sharp. The factory supplied CZ AT-1's don't have the hard edged plastic inserts and the stock grip feel is a lot better IMO.

This class was a two day class south of Denver in the foothills on a private corporate range not available to the public. Saturday was awesome weather at 70 degrees, next day was 20 degrees, lots of road ice and 2-3 inches of snow fell during the class. One of the funnest classes I've been to as only 6 students showed up for Sunday, and that made for a great instructor to student ratio. The weather chased away everybody else so we had the entire range comples all to ourselves. Even with the bad weather we still put over 400 rounds downrange and had an unusually high number of people qualify for the AQT rifleman patch. Generally only 10-15% of students attain a patch from the course, but 5 out of 6 scored well enough to earn it Sunday. AAR if you are interested in Appleseed: https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=57216.0

457 before adding LOP spacers and handle knob, short little guy at 16.5" lw barrel and 8lbs all in

Falling snow at range in morning before target setup, got an addition 2-3 inches during class

Winterseed patch awarded for scoring 210+ on an AQT target at a class with winter conditions, fun souvenir !

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob2650
Drop box changed their terms of service within the last year and started charging for some services and hence lost a lot of users. I'd love for you to post a link for those targets, they look like a fun shoot.

Took my 457 to an appleseed shoot as a back up recently. Good thing I did as the primary 10/22 I wanted to use went down and out of service for the whole class. Still made rifleman+ scores on every AQT target without any malfunctions using a bolt action in the medium falling snow weather. This 457 action is a vast improvement over the 455 series in every aspect.

Currently sitting in a boyd's AT-1 stock with additional LOP spacers, extended aftermarket handle knob. Don't really care for the plastic inserts boyd's put at the grip and forestock, the edges are to angular and sharp. The factory supplied CZ AT-1 dont have the hard edged plastic inserts there and the feel is a lot better IMO.

This class was a two day class south of denver in the foothills on a private corporate range not available to the public. Saturday was awesome wx at 70 degrees, next day was 20 degrees, lots of road ice and 2-3 inches of snow fell during the class. One of the funnest classes I've been to as only 6 students showed up for sunday, and that made for a great instructor to student ratio. The weather chased away everybody else so we had the range all to ourselves. Even with the bad weather still put over 400 rounds downrange and had an unusually high number of people qualify for the AQT rifleman patch. Generally only 10-15% of students get a patch during class, but 5 out of 6 got it sunday. AAR if you are interested in Appleseed: https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=57216.0

Hello Tiger.... I don't have a clue how to send a link but I could send you some hard copies for you to post.
I have never had a 455 but have heard that the 457 is much nicer than the 455. My 457 shoots really well and I cant believe that any new bbl. would help her.

CZ 457 trigger spring.
For those of you wondering, the stock spring is .148 OD x .35 long and has a wire diameter of .028"
If you go to McMaster-Carr and do a search for 9657K612, ( .148 x .375long x .018 wire diameter ) you will find the spring that is for sale from Yo-Dave.
If you want a softer spring you can use 9657K611 ( .148 x.375 long x .014 wire diameter. ) It has a spring rate of one half of the K612. They both cost 5.33$ per dozen.
Please lets keep in mind that I target shoot and don't throw my guns around. I do however believe in a good amount of sear engagement.

I'm very curious in re how you determined that the 9657K612 is the same as that sold my YoDave. Did you have the YoDave in hand to measure and test the spring rate? Thanks.

I'm very curious in re how you determined that the 9657K612 is the same as that sold my YoDave. Did you have the YoDave in hand to measure and test the spring rate? Thanks.
I did have a YoDave in hand to measure it's physical size. As far as the rate.... I have no may to measure that. I also don't have a way to measure the material that Dave is using and that too would change the rate. IE: Stainless steel would drop the rate by about 13% as I recall. Also as far as the rate goes, I didn't mention it much because it would just confuse nearly every one out her. All of the information is listed in the McMaster catalog and I would suggest to every one that they look at it and decide for themselves if it makes sense. I'm not trying to condemn Dave's stuff or pedal anyone else's stuff and in fact I feel Dave should get compensation for his work. I have been blessed with a variety of life experience's that give me insight into a great many things. My job and my hobbies require that I make good choices or me or someone else my die. Or worse.... become para or quadriplegic.
EDIT... I also want to add that in mechanical design, the standard practice is it use standard pieces in any design. You try and avoid making one off''s or specials. The YD spring is an exact duplicate of the McMaster spring and that is
the approach any good designer would start out with.

Attachments

• DSC09800.JPG
    DSC09800.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Hello Tiger.... I don't have a clue how to send a link but I could send you some hard copies for you to post.
I have never had a 455 but have heard that the 457 is much nicer than the 455. My 457 shoots really well and I cant believe that any new bbl. would help her.
Here is a PDF of the target. To be the correct size, the lower box needs to be 8.54 long. The upper left hand circle needs to be the size of a penny to the inside diameter.

Attachments

• SH100ydChallengev3.pdf
    296.9 KB · Views: 155
Reactions: 1911Operator
View attachment 7163706Cz 457 Lilja barrel
20 rds SK Rifle Match
View attachment 7163700
So far I have tried the Green Dot, Wolf Match and Aguila Match and the Wolf has performed the best. SD of 11.1 FPS (10 rounds) and 3/4” groups at 100 yards.
I will have to try the SK next.
I am still trying to find the sweet spot with the trigger. I have it dialed down to 1 lb 12 oz, but would like to get it right about 1 pound. It is a bit of a PIA having to pull it out of the stock each time I want to fiddle with. Small problem.

Newest CZ.

Pros
Trigger is super sweet as is.
60* bolt
Safety is normal
Pillar bedded stock
Removable bolt knob.
MTR stock is surprisingly comfortable

Cons
Sliding the bolt is rougher than my 455 (might polish the bottom)
long barrel isn’t threaded (all barrels imho should be threaded unless in a FS stock and my OEM barrel was too long imho, but that’s personal preference)

I swapped a 17” barrel on it and it feels much better.

Can’t wait to shoot it.

Attachments

• 29A185C2-9AED-4A34-A4E7-267CE1C1FB1A.jpeg
    29A185C2-9AED-4A34-A4E7-267CE1C1FB1A.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 153
  • E9CE27F7-EAE0-4A46-9779-9AC885C2FECE.jpeg
    E9CE27F7-EAE0-4A46-9779-9AC885C2FECE.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 163
  • CEE4F285-6681-428A-A367-35D3405C0AF2.jpeg
    CEE4F285-6681-428A-A367-35D3405C0AF2.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 162
Going to play around with this to see how it shoots. Hopefully I don't have to buy a bartlein barrel for it to shoot the way I want. Just a temporary scope for now, not sure what I'm actually going to run.
20191119_191257.jpg