• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ455 Modification Thread

Don't think there was ever a 455 Bravo.

There was a 180-Bravo for the 455 at one time. Basically the old 180-Alpha with a Bravo rear end instead of an X-ray. KRG discontinued it a few years ago. I have one in black. It uses a shorter backbone and so is not compatible with the standard Bravo/X-ray/Whiskey-3 forends.

18B-m01.jpg

There was a 180-Bravo for the 455 at one time. Basically the old 180-Alpha with a Bravo rear end instead of an X-ray. KRG discontinued it a few years ago. I have one in black. It uses a shorter backbone and so is not compatible with the standard Bravo/X-ray/Whiskey-3 forends.

18B-m01.jpg
Thanks!
I had one of the old 455 180-Alphas, didn't care for the (somewhat) flexy front end. Wish they had come out with a full-length backbone for it.
The 455 Bravo must have come out just as CZ transitioned over to 457 production. I don't remember ever seeing it on the KRG site.

Thanks!
I had one of the old 455 180-Alphas, didn't care for the (somewhat) flexy front end. Wish they had come out with a full-length backbone for it.
The 455 Bravo must have come out just as CZ transitioned over to 457 production. I don't remember ever seeing it on the KRG site.

Yep, the backbone ends a little forward of the action, and the forend is a flexy polymer clamshell.

The Bravo for the 457 is a big improvement. But then so is the 457 itself.

Reactions: kl3309