• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ457 Mag Pouch Recommendations

JBattles

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 9, 2019
    Tennessee
    Any good suggestions on a mag pouch for your belt that fits CZ457 mags besides the Kydex Short Action Precision version? Trying to find find something that's not that rigid - similar to Tab Gear or Triad Tactial pouch.

Any good suggestions on a mag pouch for your belt that fits CZ457 mags besides the Kydex Short Action Precision version? Trying to find find something that's not that rigid - similar to Tab Gear or Triad Tactial pouch.
    If looking for a cheek-rest stock-pack with accessory strip for 3 single-stack 22LR mags:

I wanting to one for a leather belt - do a search for "zippo cigarette lighter leather belt pouch."

Reactions: JBattles
    Have you tried the CZ mag holder by Short Action Precision for the side of your rifle? I have one and love it.

Reactions: din and JBattles
    Have you tried the CZ mag holder by Short Action Precision for the side of your rifle? I have one and love it.

I run this also, it’s really handy. You can put them anywhere you like and actually I’ve seen some folks have Velcro in two different places and move the holder to the most convenient spot depending on the situation. A704CAD8-A13F-40DB-B965-641884A30979.jpeg

Last edited:
    I also played around with using pieces of sticky back Velcro to fashion a two round holder, but it was kind of big and didn’t hold the slippery little 22’s very well. If someone had some sewing skills, I would think you could make one using elastic material like the SAC one for centerfire cartridges.
    CB92FF42-A6F3-47A3-8BF1-C9FC9ADEE83E.jpeg

A guy at one of our NRL22 Matches was using the steel 457 mags. He had a big magnet attached to his belt and just stuck the magazine to the magnet.

The SAP Velcro setup is all you need.

One on either side will get through any competition scenario you can think of.