• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Daily Distraction

1688411859583.jpeg

Evening sky looking out over my neighbors cattle field here in FL.

Reactions: HPIguy
Last Friday evening’s sunset over the CO plains.

30861DF1-051A-49AB-B0CB-BF5A625FA521.jpeg

Earlier that day, Clear Creek Canyon a few miles above Golden, headed to pick my kid up from camp.
Rapid is Rigor Mortis. Class V, last of the 3 on the Black Rock section.
Not that hard in a kayak if everything goes according to plan. 😎

D4FEAFB8-04B9-4473-9AD4-0A11626D5F7A.jpeg

It appears a vagrant is turning my urban fishing spot into their living room. I may need to coach them on where to install the HDTV

Attachments

• Chair.jpeg
    Chair.jpeg
    639.9 KB · Views: 112
Reactions: somewhereinmt
I know this is not photoshopped and is a screengrab of a video. I just can't get over the fact that the hammer is back while the gun is still in full recoil. Unless his name is Miculek?:)

I never noticed that before. I had to go back and look at the video to see what happened. Looks like he almost squeezed off another shot due to the recoil. I'm glad that didn't happen because he locked his elbows and lost his support hand grip during the recoil impulse.

Reactions: mtrmn
I know this is not photoshopped and is a screengrab of a video. I just can't get over the fact that the hammer is back while the gun is still in full recoil. Unless his name is Miculek?:)

Reactions: 6.5SH and mtrmn