• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Damn Poser: RangerSniper86

Re: Damn Poser: RangerSniper86

I cant wait for this guy to get his ass beat by a group of Real Rangers..... who on here in a Ranger?!?!
smile.gif

I went to school (class 02-07) but was never in the 75th. But I'd be happy to kick his ass.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cant wait for this guy to get his ass beat by a group of Real Rangers..... <span style="font-weight: bold">who on here in a Ranger?!?!</span>
smile.gif
</div></div>

The guy who started this thread...McCrazy

Among many there is a difference between a guy who is Ranger Tabbed and a Ranger.

A Ranger inferes that you are in Ranger Regiment or one of the Ranger Battalions within Regiment.

Ranger Qualified is someone who successfully completed Ranger School and was awarded the Ranger Tab.

Some people consider having a Tab as being a Ranger and some don't. It's a difference in philosophies/perspectives.

Well regardless..... I don't think this guy has a Tab. But I still think someone needs to go have a word.

I still laugh when I read Gunslot. They are so high and mighty on themselves. The pecking order explanation is always a good laugh as well.

Well I'm looking forward to hearing the results of Ramrod's meeting with the Reserve NCOIC in the douchebags area.

Can almost feel sorry for people who have lives so pathetic and meaningless that they have to steal credibility from other people so they can feel better about themselves. Then I wake up and realize I would rather just punch them in the face.

Stefan- I am familiar with the argument you bring up and all I can say is: what about the guys who go to Regiment and fail out of Ranger school and then get RFS'd from 75th? What category do they fall into? Are they in Ranger limbo; like un-baptised babies who pass away according to Catholicism?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McCrazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I'm looking forward to hearing the results of Ramrod's meeting with the Reserve NCOIC in the douchebags area.

Can almost feel sorry for people who have lives so pathetic and meaningless that they have to steal credibility from other people so they can feel better about themselves. Then I wake up and realize I would rather just punch them in the face.

Stefan- I am familiar with the argument you bring up and all I can say is: what about the guys who go to Regiment and fail out of Ranger school and then get RFS'd from 75th? What category do they fall into? Are they in Ranger limbo; like un-baptised babies who pass away according to Catholicism? </div></div>

Like they say in the Navy, people who train for MOSes who fail out of advanced schools or who don't pass clearance can still chip paint for 4 years. The deck division awaits!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McCrazy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I'm looking forward to hearing the results of Ramrod's meeting with the Reserve NCOIC in the douchebags area.

Stefan- I am familiar with the argument you bring up and all I can say is: what about the guys who go to Regiment and fail out of Ranger school and then get RFS'd from 75th? What category do they fall into? Are they in Ranger limbo; like un-baptised babies who pass away according to Catholicism? </div></div>

They are what we call, NTB's aka non-tabbed bitches.

The argument is that even if you are "nontabbed" but in Regiment you are still considered a Ranger. You probably deserve that title after RIP.

Okay Update!
I finally got to talk with the NCOIC this afternoon. The 328th HRC is an Army Reserve unit. He is basically a paper-pusher (remf). We now have his unit's First Sergeant's phone number. It turns out that the Army Reserve recruiter is a former Ranger and is going to help us. They are going to get this individual's infromation and request that he show up here at the Army Recruitor's office, for a show down. From what Sergeant First Class Ruben Valles and the Reserve recruitor told me is they are going to "skull fu*k" this person. So, I will post what happens hopefully tomorrow, if not then by friday.

It's posted there and people are starting to comment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Legba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's posted there and people are starting to comment. </div></div>

Last comment on that page was 5 days ago....
Quickshot and ranger sniper are the same guy. Look at the spelling or lack there of. Get a freakin' spell checker!

Thats right sports fans here we go again.
Nice try there Dustin but you raised too many flags.
You say you want proof...Well here you go..

Does that sig line under his name look familiar?
www.myspace.com/divine_reaper
It's the same one RangerSniper86 used.

Or how about the name of his band? Divine Holocaust...didn't Sam make fun of RangerSniper86 for having the name Divine? btw- on your D.L. Dustin it shows you were born 1986. Explains the 86 in RangerSniper86

Want more you say...
http://www.facebook.com/CommanderWraith
Hmm... Who else used the name CommanderWraith? Also in Sams post.

So you see Dustin has come on here claiming to be a "Army Ranger Sniper" Then when he gets called out he switches user name and cries ID theft. Nice try Dustin but once again you failed.

Looks like they deleted my post!!

Yikes, I'm actually starting to feel bad for this guy. That video montage had my gaydar goin batshit tho. I hope there's a line where he learns not to be such a dipshit and it doesn't ruin his life. I thought I read that his wife was serving. I'd have a hard time fueling the feeding frenzy knowing that his wife was in harms way. He's obviously a dumbass that needed to feel like a badass on the internet and that's pretty pathetic enough as it is. Oh well, back to Tosh.0!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Legba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats right sports fans here we go again.
Nice try there Dustin but you raised too many flags.
You say you want proof...Well here you go..

Does that sig line under his name look familiar?
www.myspace.com/divine_reaper
It's the same one RangerSniper86 used.

Or how about the name of his band? Divine Holocaust...didn't Sam make fun of RangerSniper86 for having the name Divine? btw- on your D.L. Dustin it shows you were born 1986. Explains the 86 in RangerSniper86

Want more you say...
http://www.facebook.com/CommanderWraith
Humm... Who else used the name CommanderWraith? Also in Sams post.

So you see Dustin has come on here claiming to be a "Army Ranger Sniper" Then when he gets called out he switches user name and cry's ID theft. Nice try Dustin but once again you failed.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Looks like they deleted my post!!</span> </div></div>

This is what bothers me. Instead of trying to weed out an obviously dishonest individual, they delete your post. This is kinda unsettling to me on a site where business is being done. Let this be a lesson to folks who may be buying or selling guns on the internet. Gunslot = haven to the dishonest. Conduct business there at your own risk.

What's up with his salute? Why isn't he wearing any ribbons? You get at least 2 right now for just breathing in uniform.

What a fag. If he were just being up front, no one would think less of him for his service. Now he's tarnished it.

Ewoaf, your post under his internet sensation "poem" was hilarious. This dude sinks to new levels of tooldom with every post.

Reactions: ewoaf

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CavScout1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's up with his salute? Why isn't he wearing any ribbons? You get at least 2 right now for just breathing in uniform.

What a fag. If he were just being up front, no one would think less of him for his service. Now he's tarnished it.

</div></div>

It may be that he hadn't yet qualified?

http://www.gruntsmilitary.com/natdef.shtml

http://www.gruntsmilitary.com/gwotser.shtml

<span style="font-weight: bold">ETA:</span>

I just went through what I assume is the call-out thread. The whole place seems to be a Walter Mitty train wreck of gargantuan proportions. This thing reminds me of the Calvert1 flap on SIGforum a few years back now.

Hehehe...

"Death Valley where we teach Flanking and take good camoflauge cover and basicly do as a sniper does minus the 1 mile kill"

This guy is a riot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost1941</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hehehe...

"Death Valley where we teach Flanking and take good camoflauge cover and basicly do as a sniper does minus the 1 mile kill"

This guy is a riot.

</div></div>

When did the army train in death valley?
confused.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost1941</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hehehe...

This guy is a riot.

</div></div>

When did the army train in death valley?
confused.gif
</div></div>

Likely back when he took "Army of One" a little too seriously.

Branden

I'd love to know what this rocket scientist scored on his ASVAB, or whatever they're calling it these days.

I really don't think these guys give a shit. Seems like they want to believe him dispite evidence to the contrary.

I am cross posting this incase they deleat it.

11:19 PM iwbaabr Staff Sergeant 19 Aug 2010 osage beach, mo, United States

wow You guys gave us crap for derailing threads? Then you just ignore the topic of this thread? Reaper, you seem like you got a good head on your sholders. Everyone else apearantly does not give a shit about this douchnozzle. You are enabling him. Quickshot...what's your status? Man up, are you rs86? How about running an IP Address comparison mods? Where are these guys from?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beck.jamie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW, Ft. Irwin, a shit hole of a place, is in Death Valley.

Jamie </div></div>

Ok well I guess your right, never thought NTC being in Death Valley.

You guys wonder if perhaps this retard is confusing his exploits as a ranger on Call of Duty? It's possible that the whole GunSlot website is really a front for hardcore gamers to act like they are really soldiers rather than the xbox commandos they really are.

On a more serious note, this guy has been called out, and caught over and over, you would think that he'd just give up and give up the ghost, and disappear, or at least get his stuff together. Apparently he's in denial about who he really is.

Branden

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dust_Remover</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys wonder if perhaps this retard is confusing his exploits as a ranger on Call of Duty? It's possible that the whole GunSlot website is really a front for hardcore gamers to act like they are really soldiers rather than the xbox commandos they really are.

On a more serious note, this guy has been called out, and caught over and over, you would think that he'd just give up and give up the ghost, and disappear, or at least get his stuff together. Apparently he's in denial about who he really is.

Branden </div></div>

He will when the guys get ahold of this kids SMG or his 1SGT,

Any way we can get video of said meeting?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd love to know what this rocket scientist scored on his ASVAB, or whatever they're calling it these days. </div></div>

Can't be to high. Apparently the Army is not to keen on spelling these days....
What a moron. I hope someone catches up to him and throws him a beating.

Guys-

I am a mod on gunslot. I have been with the site since it's inception about 3 years ago. I have been posting under the screen name reaper308 on the site for a little over two years. Since the site's beginning, we've had several posers and wanna be's show up. Some claim to be building top secret rifles under govt contract, some claim to be on local SWAT and some claim to be ranger snipers. While I know there are plenty of rifle builders, SWAT officers, and real rangers out there, It’s hard to distinguish the posers from the real ones (since we’re online, not face to face)… unless they slip up, or we really start grilling them. None the less, we get them and boot them. I usually take everyone at face value and take their word unless they give me reason to believe otherwise. This particular case, RS86 stated he was in the "ranger core". Had I seen this and the other flags, I would have called him out also. There is no such thing. Actually I take that back. Ranger core is an online forum for Power Ranger discussions. Maybe that is where he belongs. I have no problem with you guys calling him out. I have no respect for liars, period. My issues are...

1. Some of you guys had words with four or five members of gunslot. That’s four or five people out of a membership which has thousands of people. While some of them may be more active than others, you guys are criticizing the entire membership of gunslot because of a few. I'll admit, a couple of the members of our site won't be sending any rockets to mars anytime soon, but we really do have some pretty smart guys who regularly contribute as well. It's an online forum that is open to everyone. We can't control who joins. I didn't have to take an IQ test when I registered for this site either.

2. Some of you have created gunslot profiles and have been getting involved in the discussions. That’s great. I just hope that if you have problems with someone you can take care of it face to face, and not come over here and bash them behind their backs. Some of you guys seem pretty knowledgeable, so I have no problem with you coming over and adding to our site.

3. We are not on a “Power Trip” about our ranking on the site or post count. That is not at all the case. I’m still not sure why they exist. I’ve been around longer than anyone else who is currently on the site. I take people just as serious if they have posted 10 comments as the ones who have posted thousands. Probably a little more serious. Anyway, once again… one member made that comment, and they’ve only been on the site for about a month. Now a few of you guys have the whole site pegged as being this way. Not the case.

4. Name calling (behind the back) isn’t needed. I can play that game too, but would rather not.

To close this out… we’re pretty similar sites. At least we’re both in the same field. We may be more of a general gun site, and you are more long range or precision specific… but we all share some similar interests. We are all pro 2nd amendment and stand up for protecting our rights (at least I hope that’s the case). Like I said before, I hate a poser just as much as you guys. We only have two mods on our site, and we just don’t have time to sift through everyone stories to decipher what is fact and what is fiction.

Thanks to the guys who were actually civil about it and brought it to my attention via PM. RS86 and Quickshot are both banned from the site. If you want to come over and civilly join the discussions, feel free. If you’re gonna just talk trash and fight, please don’t bother… unless you get to know us first, then its fair game. Most of us are big boys. Oh yeah, what ever you guys go tell his 1SGT is fine with me.

icondevilhorns.gif

Oh, and welcome!

Kudo's on the post above GSReaper. Well handled. Nice to meet ya. These folks don't hold back or pull punches. Members that don't have the necessary skin thickness usually don't hang out for long. Sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes not so good. SH is a great site though and has a high percentage of good intentioned hard asses with impeccable credentials and knowledge and attitude.

As you can tell by my post count, I'm a firm believer in the addage you learn much more when your mouth remains shut. We seem to have a noticeable percentage (small compared to most sites) of our own douchebags full of bullshit but The Hide does more to police that number and keep it to a minimum than most sites I've seen.

It's a cool place. Enjoy it. Nice to meet ya.

Thanks for posting your thoughts on the issue here Reaper. Hopefully we will see you around here from time to time.

I would like to state for the record that I never attacked any members (other than the douchebag). It, in fact went the other way. I do understand that you can not control who is a member of your forum.

Your post here is appreciated. I stand by the comment that you have a good head on your shoulders. I hope you hang out here too. Welcome.

My only request is that if this guys unit want to see some of his antics that you could make them available. Outing this guy is all we wanted to do and it has been done. I appologize if some feathers got ruffled, but it needed to be done.

I have a very low tollerance for ignorant posers posting information that others might believe. I can't appologize for that.

Sincerely,
iwbaabr

I'd also like to ditto gugubica's post. I would like to mention that I have indeed tried to make an honest contribution to the general discussion outside of the RS86 issue. Maybe that's why I haven't been banned. Either way, I will check up on the site and continue to contribute in any way I can. As far as gunslot is concerned, the rs86 issue seems to be in the past and I hope it stays that way. It was unfortunate that that had to be the site for him to make his claims as it could have been any.
Welcome to this site GSReaper.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunslotreaper308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys-

I am a mod on gunslot. I have been with the site since it's inception about 3 years ago. I have been posting under the screen name reaper308 on the site for a little over two years. Since the site's beginning, we've had several posers and wanna be's show up. Some claim to be building top secret rifles under govt contract, some claim to be on local SWAT and some claim to be ranger snipers. While I know there are plenty of rifle builders, SWAT officers, and real rangers out there, It’s hard to distinguish the posers from the real ones (since we’re online, not face to face)… unless they slip up, or we really start grilling them. None the less, we get them and boot them. I usually take everyone at face value and take their word unless they give me reason to believe otherwise. This particular case, RS86 stated he was in the "ranger core". Had I seen this and the other flags, I would have called him out also. There is no such thing. Actually I take that back. Ranger core is an online forum for Power Ranger discussions. Maybe that is where he belongs. I have no problem with you guys calling him out. I have no respect for liars, period. My issues are...

1. Some of you guys had words with four or five members of gunslot. That’s four or five people out of a membership which has thousands of people. While some of them may be more active than others, you guys are criticizing the entire membership of gunslot because of a few. I'll admit, a couple of the members of our site won't be sending any rockets to mars anytime soon, but we really do have some pretty smart guys who regularly contribute as well. It's an online forum that is open to everyone. We can't control who joins. I didn't have to take an IQ test when I registered for this site either.

2. Some of you have created gunslot profiles and have been getting involved in the discussions. That’s great. I just hope that if you have problems with someone you can take care of it face to face, and not come over here and bash them behind their backs. Some of you guys seem pretty knowledgeable, so I have no problem with you coming over and adding to our site.

3. We are not on a “Power Trip” about our ranking on the site or post count. That is not at all the case. I’m still not sure why they exist. I’ve been around longer than anyone else who is currently on the site. I take people just as serious if they have posted 10 comments as the ones who have posted thousands. Probably a little more serious. Anyway, once again… one member made that comment, and they’ve only been on the site for about a month. Now a few of you guys have the whole site pegged as being this way. Not the case.

4. Name calling (behind the back) isn’t needed. I can play that game too, but would rather not.

To close this out… we’re pretty similar sites. At least we’re both in the same field. We may be more of a general gun site, and you are more long range or precision specific… but we all share some similar interests. We are all pro 2nd amendment and stand up for protecting our rights (at least I hope that’s the case). Like I said before, I hate a poser just as much as you guys. We only have two mods on our site, and we just don’t have time to sift through everyone stories to decipher what is fact and what is fiction.

Thanks to the guys who were actually civil about it and brought it to my attention via PM. RS86 and Quickshot are both banned from the site. If you want to come over and civilly join the discussions, feel free. If you’re gonna just talk trash and fight, please don’t bother… unless you get to know us first, then its fair game. Most of us are big boys. Oh yeah, what ever you guys go tell his 1SGT is fine with me.
</div></div>

Hey bub, before you come on here spouting off. We need to know who you are. Like a full name, picture, and other info that might help us. Oh, and you should learn the pecking order around here. Since I have about 4300 more posts then you, you are lower on the internet forum food chain.

Does any of that sound familiar? Thats EXACTLY what your "mods" told the guys that came over to warn you all about a guy POSING as a Ranger. And you all let him come back as "Quickshot". Now that's ignorant.

How would you like to be welcomed to a forum like that? That's how are members were treated, as internet bullies. Think about that for awhile and get back to us. I think some of your users owe our boys here owe them an apology. Stick around and enjoy the site. But I would have a word with your members. Post counts and names don't mean squat.

forum wars are stupid , even if you have 4k posts its best to just remove the offending thread and let the trolls troll some where else .

Just my .02 , and I dont care if you like it or not .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KIDGLOCK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">forum wars are stupid , even if you have 4k posts its best to just remove the offending thread and let the trolls troll some where else .

Just my .02 , and I dont care if you like it or not .</div></div>

agree 100%

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KIDGLOCK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">forum wars are stupid , even if you have 4k posts its best to just remove the offending thread and let the trolls troll some where else .

Just my .02 , and I dont care if you like it or not . </div></div>

FYI - I was making a point. If we all treated him like his people treated our group..... he would have been chased out of here quickly. But mostly we all welcomed him and were polite.

I was not coming off as a jerk. I was giving an instance. From post 1 most of our guys were labeled as a posse of forum cowboys.

[/quote]

Hey bub, before you come on here spouting off. We need to know who you are. Like a full name, picture, and other info that might help us. Oh, and you should learn the pecking order around here. Since I have about 4300 more posts then you, you are lower on the internet forum food chain.

Does any of that sound familiar? Thats EXACTLY what your "mods" told the guys that came over to warn you all about a guy POSING as a Ranger. And you all let him come back as "Quickshot". Now that's ignorant.

How would you like to be welcomed to a forum like that? That's how are members were treated, as internet bullies. Think about that for awhile and get back to us. I think some of your users owe our boys here owe them an apology. Stick around and enjoy the site. But I would have a word with your members. Post counts and names don't mean squat. [/quote]

OK "Bub"... get you facts straight. As I said before, I and the majority of the members don't care how many points you have. Neither of the "mods" EVER said ANYTHING about a pecking order or internet food chain. I know this because Sam and myself are the only two mods. You are referring to comment that was made by a new member who had less than 3 weeks under her belt. Before you go blaming anything on me, and demanding apologies you should really make sure your facts are correct. I owe an apology to no one. If you want an apology from someone else, talk to them about it. Like I said, we're all big boys. I already thanked the guys who brought this matter to my attention (and I really meant it)... because I hate poser clowns just as much as you. I'm glad that some of the guys came over to the site and are contributing good stuff. I'm not going to go back to GS bashing this perfectly good forum stating that some mods demanded apologies from me, right?

Anyway, thanks to the other guys for the welcome. I'm in no way in a website war or whatever. I like SH and will continue to comeback.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunslotreaper308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

How would you like to be welcomed to a forum like that? That's how are members were treated, as internet bullies. Think about that for awhile and get back to us. I think some of your users owe our boys here owe them an apology. Stick around and enjoy the site. But I would have a word with your members. Post counts and names don't mean squat. [/quote]

OK "Bub"... get you facts straight before you start spewing you vomit. As I said before, I and the majority of the members don't care how many points you have. Neither of the "mods" EVER said ANYTHING about a pecking order or internet food chain. I know this because Sam and myself are the only two mods. You are referring to comment that was made by a new member who had less than 3 weeks under her belt. Before you go blaming anything on me, and demanding apologies you should really make sure your facts are correct. I owe an apology to no one. If you want an apology from someone else, talk to them about it. Like I said, we're all big boys. I already thanked the guys who brought this matter to my attention (and I really meant it)... because I hate poser clowns just as much as you. KY, you seem like the immature antagonizer who thinks he's on the high horse to me. Were you ever involved in this matter? I'm sure you read a few comments but you obviously don't remember them. I'm glad that some of the guys came over to the site and are contributing good stuff. I'm not going to go back to GS bashing this perfectly good forum stating that some mods demanded apologies from me, right?

Anyway, thanks to the other guys for the welcome. I'm in no way in a website war or whatever. I like SH and will continue to comeback.

[/quote]

You see how many posts I have ?? better behave I'm a badass poster and higher than you in the pecking order , OOOHH wait , hey thats my swing , I'm telling the teacher !!!

M40006.jpg

ohhh flexin with the rifles huh? I can tell most of you guys have a pretty good sense of humor. No hard feelings on my part. kidglock, I like your style from the pic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunslotreaper308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ohhh flexin with the rifles huh? I can tell most of you guys have a pretty good sense of humor. No hard feelings on my part. kidglock, I like your style from the pic </div></div>

Thanks for the conversation. You are a stand up guy. No hard feelings here either. And welcome to the Hide.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys,
let's keep this civil. No one wants some stupid forum war. Let's communicate and relax. We're all on the same team. </div></div>

screw you guys I'm not on any of your team
laugh.gif

Methinks gunslot guy is a-ok tho dude breaks the ice with a nice conversation. I'd have him over for a glass of Courvoisier.