• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Damn Poser: RangerSniper86

Re: Damn Poser: RangerSniper86

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SANDRAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Need to send Shankster over there to introduce them to BBW's and share the Joy he has given us with those beautiful Pics. </div></div>

Does he have room for one more on the first leg?

cometome.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SANDRAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Need to send Shankster over there to introduce them to BBW's and share the Joy he has given us with those beautiful Pics. </div></div>

Does he have room for one more on the first leg?

cometome.jpg

</div></div>

bwahahaha well played sir, well played.

hey guys,I'm on gunslot as well,as luckybychoice,i signed up here a few days ago as jrassy,shorter name.I've been able to look around a bit,nice site,lotsa info.I don't think i would of seen this site if it wasn't for the poser.I'm on m4carbine,which is pretty rigid and gunslot,which is pretty much a free for all,kind of reminds me of a rowdy biker bar in that once you know someone you sling a lot of shit at them,and i am a former Marine and a biker so i sling it hard and fast and(mostly) all in good fun.
Some of you guys have the wrong idea about gunslot,i think Reaper did a great job explaining what he did,i think you guys handled yourselves well,that was a mess for awhile but i think we're getting to"beating a dead horse"territory now.
So with that,I guess I'm saying "permission to come aboard"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrassy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey guys,I'm on gunslot as well,as luckybychoice,i signed up here a few days ago as jrassy,shorter name.I've been able to look around a bit,nice site,lotsa info.I don't think i would of seen this site if it wasn't for the poser.I'm on m4carbine,which is pretty rigid and gunslot,which is pretty much a free for all,kind of reminds me of a rowdy biker bar in that once you know someone you sling a lot of shit at them,and i am a former Marine and a biker so i sling it hard and fast and(mostly) all in good fun.
Some of you guys have the wrong idea about gunslot,i think Reaper did a great job explaining what he did,i think you guys handled yourselves well,that was a mess for awhile but i think we're getting to"beating a dead horse"territory now.
So with that,I guess I'm saying "permission to come aboard"
</div></div>

Welcome to the fleshtival Jrassy.

Seriously?

They banned me...I didn't even post anything bad.

Oh well, hopefully any of them worth a shit will check out the hide. Anyone from slot reading this, you are welcome here.

ACE, YOU CAN STAY A SLOT!

See I wasnt starting anything, you have your facts mixed up. I was showing you how our crew was treated when they came to warn you all. You clearly took my post the wrong way. Unfortunate for you I guess "gunslotreaper".

I just find it funny that the majority of your members jumped all over the couple guys that came over. And the one member told them to "follow a pecking order" when she had been around for 3 weeks.

I did read the entire thread and others. Have fun over there....

KY- Sorry if I took it the wrong way. I didn't take it personal. The majority of our members didn't jump all over anyone. As I said earlier, It was only 4 or 5 people out of thousands of members. Anyway, I'm done with the whole thing. Still browsing around SH, this is a good site.

gugubica- The only one's I banned were the two poser memberships (same guy). It must have been the other mod. Nothing I can do. Sorry.

I think it's great when a poser gets nailed. I never served, and I think acting as if, is egg in the face of those who did.