• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Daniel Perry found guilty of defending himself against Antifa 'tard armed with an AK47

Apparently the AG for Texas is looking at this as well, so shmaybe the Governor will look at it. I called his office and offered my support....not that itll help

I believe that in TX that a board has to recommend the pardon before Abbot can act on it. I pray the TX Appeals Court rules in his favor, according the the police there were multiple acts of misconduct by the Prosecutor

Abbott announced he will pardon him!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ernor-greg-abbott-to-pardon-sgt-daniel-perry/

Last edited:
Remember when Abbot was being primaried and he copied everything Desantis did? Well Desantis fired a Soros prosecutor. Now its Abbots turn.
I believe that in TX that a board has to recommend the pardon before Abbot can act on it. I pray the TX Appeals Court rules in his favor, according the the police there were multiple acts of misconduct by the Prosecutor

Abbott is working on the pardon:

9737ACD4-58EE-429F-9BBC-0D25630C158E.jpeg

Last edited:
The guy that got shot was...

Yes. But so is Memphis and Detroit at 3 am high on Coke and 40s.....

Doesn't mean you can hop into your "uber"....and grab your SR25 with 220 Grain SPs and go hunting large crowds of Riff Raff.

Not saying U.S. won't have a "Reckoning"....but
IF he had any "INTENT" of Guerilla Style Hunting....he is done.

Sucks this guy was found guilty, but evidently, they had text messages where he was talking about shooting protesters on his phone and the prosecutor got ahold of them. Everything you text can and will be held against your in a court of law. Everything you say on an online forum will be held against you in a court of law. Drunk texting and posting can and will get you thrown in prison if your being an online tough guy or just talking shit to your friends. Be careful what you type, its permanent in most cases. Here's a link, dont know if this is all true or not but its certainly a lesson in what not to do. Also I witness stated in court that AK 47 was never pointed at the shooters car?????

THats pretty damning evidence. IF TRUE that he was really talking about going to shoot people maybe he's getting his jsut reward.

IIRC he stated that he had just dropped off a customer and he made a wrong turn that put him in the middle of the BLM protest.
If the DA showed that his story was BS on why he was there. Then pointed out that his previous texts and social media were about shooting BLM protesters. He could easily convince the jury that he went there armed with the intention of getting involved and shooting someone.

He can appeal his case.

We all talk shit online. Doesn't mean we have intent to ACTUALLY hurt anybody.

Like Kyle Rittenhouse, he may have felt fear for his life.

Hope he gets an appeal and the justice he deserves.

He can appeal his case.

We all talk shit online. Doesn't mean we have intent to ACTUALLY hurt anybody.

Like Kyle Rittenhouse, he may have felt fear for his life.

Hope he gets an appeal and the justice he deserves.
Could swear I saw a video of AK man point the fucking gun at the drivers window? That justifies immediate lead injection.

You tell me? The second you point it at someone, it is assault with a deadly weapon. FAFO

If I was in Texas and I saw anyone point anything at me they would die.

So why didn't the Police open fire on the armed crowd and or armed individuals?

THats pretty damning evidence. IF TRUE that he was really talking about going to shoot people maybe he's getting his jsut reward.
"I might have to kill a few people on my way to work. They're rioting outside mt apartment complex."

Sounds like anyone blowing off steam after being fed up with a dangerous bunch of communist anarchists that were rioting, burning down cities and terrorizing America at will, including killing people, with no reprecussions. They proved to be a deadly threat and pumpkin head dead guy was on video threatening to shoot people that defied them and crossed their path just moments before.

Whether the Uber driver did or didn't make previous comments is beside the point. What gives a piece of scum the right to play enforcer and go around implying he's going to shoot people in Austin or any other city street, with an AK and stick his AK in someones window? He FAand FO.

Last edited:
So I guess Obstructing a Highway or Public Thoroughfare, blocking traffic and jaywalking laws don't apply to the communist Democrats.

What about all the shit they charged the lawyer and his wife for standing in their own yard with an AR15 and handgun to repel a mob of Antifa?

I was just explaining the tactics of the DA.
Someone in the political class gave the order for the cops to stand down for whatever reason. I personally believe that it was part of the plan. Dividing the citizens against each other instead of focusing on the people stirring the shit.
It's been a long long time since the courts were about justice. Between judge shopping, DA's with an agenda, jury selection, jury instructions and what is actually allowed (by the judge) to be presented in court. Fair trial is a myth.

"I might have to kill a few people on my way to work. They're rioting outside mt apartment complex."

Sounds like anyone blowing off steam after being fed up with a dangerous bunch of communist anarchists that were rioting, burning down cities and terrorizing America at will, including killing people, with no reprecussions. They proved to be a deadly threat and pumpkin head dead guy was on video threatening to shoot people that defied them and crossed their path just moments before.

Whether the Uber driver did or didn't make previous comments is beside the point. What gives a piece of scum the right to play enforcer and go around implying he's going to shoot people in Austin or any other city street, with an AK and stick his AK in someones window? He FAand FO.
My point is simply that depending on what he said, and neither you nor I know the actual content of that, could be damning in court. Everything else you brought up has no bearing on that.

Saying you might go do something is no big deal...until you do it. Then your testimony is evidence of intent.

I put more weight on the fact that none of the cops or original prosecutors thought he should be charged. That he is is manufactured.
Regardless, his own words likely hurt him.

My point is simply that depending on what he said, and neither you nor I know the actual content of that, could be damning in court. Everything else you brought up has no bearing on that.

Saying you might go do something is no big deal...until you do it. Then your testimony is evidence of intent.

I put more weight on the fact that none of the cops or original prosecutors thought he should be charged. That he is is manufactured.
Regardless, his own words likely hurt him.
Ironically, the biggest group I know of that have told me, "(Do whatever someone was doing) to me and they're going to get shot." has been LE, mostly APD cops.

I reported some punks driving around randomly hosing down the neighborhood, homes and vehicles including mine, with a paintball gun.

The cops showed up and saw the mess and said "Someone shoot or point a gun at my house and they're getting shot." Another motorcycle cop said "Someone flashes a gun at me while driving and I'm going to shoot their ass."

The ones that come pre loaded with zero tolerance for that crap are cops. And they're not shy about saying so beforehand.

Last edited:
Ironically, the biggest group I know of that have told me, "(Do whatever someone was doing) to me and they're going to get shot." has been LE, mostly APD cops.

I reported some punks driving around randomly hosing down the neighhood, homes and vehicles including mine, with a paintball gun.

The cops showed up and saw the mess and said "Someone shoot or point a gun at my house and they're getting shot." Another motorcycle cop said "Someone flashes a gun at me while driving and I'm going to shoot their ass."

The ones that come pre loaded with zero tolerance for that crap are cops. And they're not shy about saying so beforehand.

SF doesn't want hot-headed gingers.

Make a bad Axel Rose decision and everyone around you can get shot ect.

Austin has been losing tons of officers of late and much of it has to do with the libtard DA. I avoid that shithole like the plague. There are some areas that the popo won't go to and the city government is saying not to call 911 unless it is a dire emergency as they are so shorthanded.

Full disclosure I’ve been a supporter of Sgt. Perry for sometime and donated to his defense. That being said it’s true he didn’t do himself and favors with a few texts and some of the statements after the fact, but that still doesn’t change what occurred during the shooting. The reality is there are very few of us who can’t be made to look unhinged once the powers that be use unlimited resources to analyze everything we’ve ever said or wrote, then selectively present sentences or sentence fragments we may have said. Personally I believe his restraint was impressive, out of a crowd he hit his intended target and only his intended target, if he was hunting for protestors as some have suggested it seems unlikely he would have taken the care to only hit the guy who was aiming a rifle at him. Considering the accuracy rate of police officers in these situations an officer could have very likely hit 6 or 7 protesters, the guy across the street watching, and some lost old lady driving by. In the case of a ATF agent they would have also shot every dog within a two mile radius.

All self defense cases aren’t as ideal as the Rittenhouse case, which is probably the most by the book self defense case in a public area we will see. Everyone knows down here the board that will review the governor’s request is a rubber stamp, I don’t recall such a request ever being denied down here, so Sgt. Perry will soon be a free man.

On a personal note yes I’m glad he shot the son of a bitch, the worlds a slightly better place for it.

Are you allowed to open carry an AK47 Assault Rifle in Austin in a crowd at night?
Irrelevant as it is not legal to point an AK47 at someone. Also, are you implying you are no longer able to defend yourself if you made a text that you might have to defend yourself? He was working, is that the standard for "creating a situation where you have to defend yourself?"

I reported some punks driving around randomly hosing down the neighborhood, homes and vehicles including mine, with a paintball gun.

And when they do it some little chickenshit will haul them into court.

There's using bravado, then theres using your brain. Unfortunately, I see more bravado than brain most of the time. Chad and Kyle are a price example.

Full disclosure I’ve been a supporter of Sgt. Perry for sometime and donated to his defense. That being said it’s true he didn’t do himself and favors with a few texts and some of the statements after the fact, but that still doesn’t change what occurred during the shooting. The reality is there are very few of us who can’t be made to look unhinged once the powers that be use unlimited resources to analyze everything we’ve ever said or wrote, then selectively present sentences or sentence fragments we may have said. Personally I believe his restraint was impressive, out of a crowd he hit his intended target and only his intended target, if he was hunting for protestors as some have suggested it seems unlikely he would have taken the care to only hit the guy who was aiming a rifle at him.
Considering the accuracy rate of police officers in these situations an officer could have very likely hit 6 or 7 protesters, the guy across the street watching, and some lost old lady driving by. In the case of a ATF agent they would have also shot every dog within a two mile radius.

All self defense cases aren’t as ideal as the Rittenhouse case, which is probably the most by the book self defense case in a public area we will see. Everyone knows down here the board that will review the governor’s request is a rubber stamp, I don’t recall such a request ever being denied down here, so Sgt. Perry will soon be a free man.

On a personal note yes I’m glad he shot the son of a bitch, the worlds a slightly better place for it.
THats funny

Irrelevant as it is not legal to point an AK47 at someone. Also, are you implying you are no longer able to defend yourself if you made a text that you might have to defend yourself? He was working, is that the standard for "creating a situation where you have to defend yourself?"

No. Just exploring the facts. I think it was a clean shoot.

There were probably 40 million Americans texting " I wish I could lay out these rioters; they are destroying cities and hurting people".

This was a media fueled gasoline fire.

Like I said. George Floyd stuff happens all the time, the media made the conscious decision to spread this shit storm.

I think they should be held to account.

If people in the Suburbs didn't have AR15s and Glocks, they would have gotten pogromed South African style 110%.

Up here in Alberta, we only have like 1% Afro-Americans. They tried protesting and the civilians and police more or less told them to STFU and sit down via social media and in person.

Different demographics up here.

Trying to understand Texans.

There's using bravado, then theres using your brain. Unfortunately, I see more bravado than brain most of the time. Chad and Kyle are a price example.

I believe Kyle had a hero complex; he also pretty much wrapped up the 2020 riots like a 1960s Cop in Detroit or Chicago. With force.

The media then got everyone to go home after that.

However. If you have 2000 Americans with ARs doing that in sync, you would have like 10,000 dead people in 48 hours. I can see why the government doesn't want vigilantes.

This was my view .

Reactions: Maggot
I believe Kyle had a hero complex; he also pretty much wrapped up the 2020 riots like a 1960s Cop in Detroit or Chicago. With force.

The media then got everyone to go home after that.

However. If you have 2000 Americans with ARs doing that in sync, you would have like 10,000 dead people in 48 hours. I can see why the government doesn't want vigilantes.

This was my view .

Which would solve the Antifa problem pretty much overnight.

Some folks regard Kent State as a tragedy of poor marksmanship.

FAFO needs a much bigger comeback.

Sirhr

Which would solve the Antifa problem pretty much overnight.

Some folks regard Kent State as a tragedy of poor marksmanship.

FAFO needs a much bigger comeback.

Sirhr
Some folks are assholes. I lived in that time.

LBJ was throwing our guys into a meat grinder we had virtually no chance of winning, and it was being shoved down our throats nightly in the news. It was sickening.

Were they young? yep. Were they assholes? yep. Should they have been arrested and charged? yep. did they deserve to die? I'll answer that wiith a question...did the 06 Jan folks deserve to get shot?

I was just explaining the tactics of the DA.
Someone in the political class gave the order for the cops to stand down for whatever reason. I personally believe that it was part of the plan. Dividing the citizens against each other instead of focusing on the people stirring the shit.
It's been a long long time since the courts were about justice. Between judge shopping, DA's with an agenda, jury selection, jury instructions and what is actually allowed (by the judge) to be presented in court. Fair trial is a myth.
My wife and I attended a free speech rally in Boston in the midst of the mandate BS when peeps were losing their jobs.

Group having the rally had to get permits, pay for a bunch of security, and buying fencing that in my estimation was set up to create trouble.

Sure enough Antifa showed up and started a fracas so the police immediately moved in and shut it down.

Watching some elderly woman with a walker almost get knocked over by Antifa my wife asked a cop “Why aren’t you doing something?”

Cops answer “We have orders.”

There it was……

Maybe, if it's clearly a bad shoot and the victim is a protected specie. Otherwise, it's a good shoot.
Different rules for different folks.

Brandishing a weapon while driving, especially in Austin, will get you pulled over, arrested and in the news as a road rager.

Cops know as well as anyone when a threat is a threat. And melonhead with the AK was a clear threat.

Protected class. :mad:

The weak are always a protected class. Well sometimes. Sometimes not.

From a Darwinian perspective. Crabs in the bucket.

U.S. M.I.C. could round up undesirables Covid 19 style and no one in the world could ever rescue them.

But they don't. That's called mercy and pure domination.

Imagine U.S. acted like Cambodia, Rwanda, Germany, Soviet Union or China using their full capability. Two oceans. No rescue.

Unimaginable and completely doable.

Last edited:
My wife and I attended a free speech rally in Boston in the midst of the mandate BS when peeps were losing their jobs.

Group having the rally had to get permits, pay for a bunch of security, and buying fencing that in my estimation was set up to create trouble.

Sure enough Antifa showed up and started a fracas so the police immediately moved in and shut it down.

Watching some elderly woman with a walker almost get knocked over by Antifa my wife asked a cop “Why aren’t you doing something?”

Cops answer “We have orders.”

There it was……

When BLM destroyed a bunch of local businesses in Sacramento the Donut Brigade was all suited up three abreast around the capitol. A friend of mine had his store looted and made something like 50 911 calls yet nobody showed up. Then the FBI/DOJ came in, took everyone's security footage and no arrests were made.