• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Darwin funded by the Jews say Lara Logan

Another biased and hateful article written and published by "mostly peaceful" folk.....

Reactions: Baron23
Fuck off fish, I still remember that you’re the douche bag asshole that was bragging that you’d never join the military and defend your country because mommy and daddy made enough money to ensure their little sweet pea Fish wouldn’t have to.

Go away and mind your own business, jerk off.

Uhh, no, I said I wouldn’t fight and risk my life in a politicians war, there’s a big difference

Reactions: Maggot
I'll just drop this here
_104324184_207359e2-26ac-4e1b-b47b-400e4b1623ed.jpg

Someone sure as hell funded him. Or did he sail the world on his own dime? Someone or something usually funds all scientific research.
The British Admiralty ordered a thorough and accurate survey of the South American coastlines (and the Galapagos Islands), plus they wanted to open potential diplomatic channels and also to verify chronometers used to measure latitude and longitude. Darwin was hired as the voyage's naturalist, as many such voyages included them for their knowledge of things animal, vegetable, and mineral, and some of them were also invaluable as medical personnel. (Compare Stephen Maturin from Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey-Maturin series.) I don't know if either the ship's captain, one Robert FitzRoy, or indeed any members of the Admiralty in charge of the vessel's mission were Jewish. I kind of doubt it, considering the general attitudes towards Jews at the time and the social status of the upper military. This was still a period in which officers were men of "breeding" and "class" capable of paying for their commissions.

But Darwin was indeed aboard the HMS Beagle on his own dime, so to speak. His presence was not funded by the ship, not its company, nor the admiralty and he was free to leave at any time possible if he decided he didn't want to be part of the expedition any longer. His father was a wealthy (Anglican, so not remotely Jewish) doctor and while he initially objected to the voyage (he wanted his son to be a medical doctor and if not that, a parson; Darwin wanted to be neither, preferring the calling of a naturalist and such pursuits as riding and shooting, not terribly fitting for a parson), he was convinced to fund Darwin's position on the Beagle.

cursed shall be thy basket and thy store

Does it matter who's boots on the ground levies the curses around here if we as a people don't listen to wisdom anyway?

A bullet from God is gonna hit the target square in the eye no matter who one tries to pass the blame to.

It won't be dodged.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

Last edited:
sure why not until recently the Jewish run business financed the world , now everything is owned by the Chinese both soulless heathens , and masters of the mathematical stuff though I will hand it to them the jews through a way better wake I mean the food , Great food for days . lol
Jews and Banks , Trolls and bridges same thing ..

• Wow
Reactions: Maggot
“Does anyone know who employed Darwin, where Darwinism comes from?” Logan, now with Fox News’ streaming service Fox Nation, asked. “Look it up: The Rothschilds. It goes back to 10 Downing Street. The same people who employed Darwin, and his theory of evolution and so on and so on. I’m not saying that none of that is true. I’m just saying Darwin was hired by someone to come up with a theory — based on evidence, OK, fine.”

why is it that if somebody mentions somebody of jewish decent, this is somehow automatically applied to all people of jewish decent?
from what i can see in that article, logan didn't point her finger at "jews", she mentioned a name of one person, that happens to be jewish.

logan obviously upset people with her reality check on ukraine, so they are calling her an anti-semite to smear her reputation.
I say stuff like this and I get vacationed.... lmfao

I say stuff like this and I get vacationed.... lmfao
i know quite a few jewish people (although most don't got to temple) and none of them are filthy rich.
i don't think it is fair to lump good folks in with weinteins, epsteins, and schiffs just because of their great great grandfather's last name.

Reactions: FWoo45
i know quite a few jewish people (although most don't got to temple) and none of them are filthy rich.
i don't think it is fair to lump good folks in with weinteins, epsteins, and schiffs just because of their great great grandfather's last name.
I never have. When I say (((them))) it’s the pedophile death cult who happen to remotely be associated with Jews. Sometimes it just comes out as Jews, I know there is a difference. Army Jerry is Jewish. But the Rothchilds satanic Talmud level is something entirely different than the average Jewish American. Those who actually know me, know this. But I also don’t put on the most BS tolerant persona in the pit.

Reactions: jakelly
For those who want the truth:
"In The Minds of Men" by Ian.T.Taylor.
This book should be mandatory reading for every adult in the world.

Reactions: Darayavaus