• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

DBM from CDI

fisherman

Private
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2010
las vegas, nevada
I just receive my FN SPR back from CDI. Had them replace the bottom metal with DBM that uses the AI mags. Great job.
10%20round%20on%20bipod%202.jpg

Re: DBM from CDI

I going to send him 2 stocks to do when they get in. From the pics I've seen online he does excellent work.

I'm waiting on an A-5 to send him too. Can't wait, I hear a lot of good things from this forum.

I sent my Medalist in yesterday. It sounds like he has a good turn around time and everything that I have heard about Jeff has been great!

Can't wait to finally have a mag fed weapon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats, now fill out your profile for us! </div></div>

he ain't selling anything...give a guy a break

Jeff and CDi make top notch gear. The best part is he supports our sport. Last year, I snagged a certificate for CDi bottom metal off the prize table at the Snipers Hide Shooters Bash. It is good stuff.

I just finished fitting up his bottom metal to my Savage 223AI today. He was just a phone call away and always very courteous and helpful answering my questions. I tell you what, he has my business from now on! I cant recommend the guy highly enough.

I believe he charges 60 bucks to inlet your stock. His bottom metal is something like 209. Considering you are dealing with a very courteous guy who has a fast turnaround its a bargain!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">now if they would just release the dbm for tikkas.... </div></div>

+100!

The Savage long actions were on the back burner but Jeff told me to go ahead and send the rifle in and he would put it back on the front burner. Meant to get it out last week but couldn't find anything to ship it in but it's going out today. Can't wait to see it back in a couple weeks!

-X

Jeff had my HTG about a week. He did a great job and I couldn't be happier with the product or the price.

Below is my correspondence with CDI

Hi Jeff
We spoke on the phone today. I would like the following done;

1. Fit and install your bottom metal on my FN SPR 308 rifle
a. Bottom metal $209.00
b. Installation $125.00
2. Provide the following AICS magazines
a. 1 five round $75.00
b. 1 ten round $80.00
3. Total $489.00

Thanks

I actually just picked up a FN SPR today for crazy cheap at our local shop. not quite sure it was priced right but I am going to do a few basic mods, like this bottom metal and a badger bolt knob and run the piss out of it. I am also threading it in the morning for my SRT Shadow XL suppressor.

Glad I saw this post now!
wink.gif