• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DC charges cop for Jan6 “misconduct”

Find me a case where hitler charged the SS for killing Jews
As a matter of historical interest, I'll mention Amon Goeth. Wasn't charged by Hitler but he was relieved of his position as commandant of the Kraków-Płaszów concentration camp, dismissed, and committed to a mental institution by the SS for his actions which included:
  • Theft of Jewish property (Nazi regulations said property of Jews belonged to the State, so he was effectively stealing from Hitler)
  • Failure to provide adequate food to the prisoners under his charge
  • Violation of concentration camp regulations regarding the treatment and punishment of prisoners
  • Allowing unauthorised access to camp personnel records by prisoners and non-commissioned officers
Goeth was the SS officer played by Ralph Fiennes in Schindler's List, the one who shot prisoners from the balcony of his house (with a hunting rifle in the movie, a regular Kar98k in real life) for shits and giggles. If the SS thought you were mentally unstable and "just doing your job" as a concentration camp overseer wrong, you had to be a really special kind of fucked up...

So now we're shooting anyone who is wearing a backpack. Jesus Christ, what's next Cargo Shorts? Hell, you never know what one could have in those pockets.
No, only these breaking through the dnc line.

Gonna need some video proof.
Btw why weren't the officers behind her as concerned as the shooter?
There used to be plenty of video... A month after the incident much of it is gone

Are you talking about the mall cops or tactical security

There used to be plenty of video... A month after the incident much of it is gone

Are you talking about the mall cops or tactical security
It was stated that capitol officers were behind her.
Also mentioned a close call of blue on blue shooting.

R

A 10 year old child could set off a backpack bomb… what's your point

“Peace time soldiers in a time of war” amiright???

Should have done A10 strikes on all those pesky protestors.

Kids too, I hear ya just don’t lead them by as much

You ever think about moving to china? Think you’d like the government

It was stated that capitol officers were behind her.
Also mentioned a close call of blue on blue shooting.

R
There were 2 different Classifications of police officer/ security there's the mall cops there's tactical security and well actually there's 3 if you include the suits... Which ones are you talking about?

“Peace time soldiers in a time of war” amiright???

Should have done A10 strikes on all those pesky protestors.

Kids too, I hear ya just don’t lead them by as much

You ever think about moving to china? Think you’d like the government
Moving to China, no. I wouldn't mind working there causing political unrest and and helping certain government officials retire

Moving to China, no. I wouldn't mind working there causing political unrest and and helping certain government officials retire

I wouldn’t make you for the favoring the people over the state, I mean you seem to worship anyone with a gun and a badge and seem happy that unarmed political protestor here was shot.

That’s the kind of stuff china is all about, I’d think you’d be down with it?

Worship somebody with a gun and a badge… you don't know me very well… lol. It's assumed im a cop basher or hater here.

I absolutely support the people over the state. I just happened to support the state's right to have an FU line.

There were 2 different Classifications of police officer/ security there's the mall cops there's tactical security and well actually there's 3 if you include the suits... Which ones are you talking about?
The guys who were right beside Ms. BABBIT are in the pic ITT. I don't know who they were but appear to be tactical looking swat type group. This all just further illustrates what a cluster that was by all of the various cops. What kind of dick with ears shoots directly at another cop anyway? Who cares what the classification is??? Just further proof that the dipstick who killed Ashley Babbit had no business having any type of badge.

It's ridiculous to keep arguing this point so I won't. I sure hope you aren't ever within range of this kind of "cop" sir, or anyone else that careless with a fire arm or that big if a puss that he shoots a little woman in the damn neck at point blank. I'm done.

No, only these breaking through the dnc line.
"These"?? Then why weren't the rest of the people in her group shot to death by this ass hat? Or even shot at for that matter? Your entire account of this complete clusterfuck, is as full of shit as a Cologuard Test Kit.

Lol... Because they were the smart ones. If you watch the video "he's got a gun…. Bang.. they were smart enough not to climb through the fucking window