• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dealing with "Squatter's"......

Interesting first post 6 minutes after joining.....

You expect us to believe you know the demographics of not only the people squatting, but also all the illegal immigrant men and women and what occupations they choose. Among the plethora of other assistance programs offered. Yes many people who came here illegally receive section 8 assistance. It seems the new thing is they all have credit cards they have to be shown how to use when they first get here.

Also
I don't really care what you believe. Yes I do know the demographics because I live here and own rental properties in the bad part of town. All you have to do is drive around on any day and see who it is riding around on stolen bicycles all night. Or you could just ask the police, jail staff, or anyone who works in the court system. Or look at Hamilton County Booking and jail records and see who is being arrested for trespassing and burglary. It's white and black citizens, not immigrants. Immigrants around here do get arrested for DUIs, but they don't squat. And as far as occupations, no one - other than apparently, you - would dispute the fact that illegal immigrants make up a huge percentage of the construction and housekeeping sectors, especially given that you do not need a social security number to do contract work. An ITIN will do. Ask any tax preparer around here what their ITIN-having clients work in. Or drive by any construction site and ask the contractors if most of their subs have SSNs (legal) or ITINs (illegal). And again, no, recent illegal immigrant arrivals do not qualify for Section 8. Read the law. It banned them from most government benefits all the way back in 1996. There are categories of aliens who do qualify, but they are people who are here lawfully and thus not illegal immigrants. The article you linked to does not say anything about illegals being eligible for Section 8. It talks about how during covid they waived the requirement to provide proof of lawful status for up to 180 days. You know, to help out the US citizen bums who lost their documents.

Last edited:
I don't really care what you believe. Yes I do know the demographics because I live here and own rental properties in the bad part of town. All you have to do is drive around on any day and see who it is riding around on stolen bicycles all night. Or you could just ask the police, jail staff, or anyone who works in the court system. Or look at Hamilton County Booking and jail records and see who is being arrested for trespassing and burglary. It's white and black citizens, not immigrants. Immigrants around here do get arrested for DUIs, but they don't squat. And as far as occupations, no one - other than apparently, you - would dispute the fact that illegal immigrants make up a huge percentage of the construction and housekeeping sectors, especially given that you do not need a social security number to do contract work. An ITIN will do. Ask any tax preparer around here what their ITIN-having clients work in. Or drive by any construction site and ask the contractors if most of their subs have SSNs (legal) or ITINs (illegal). And again, no, recent illegal immigrant arrivals do not qualify for Section 8. Read the law. It banned them from most government benefits all the way back in 1996. There are categories of aliens who do qualify, but they are people who are here lawfully and thus not illegal immigrants. The article you linked to does not say anything about illegals being eligible for Section 8. It talks about how during covid they waived the requirement to provide proof of lawful status for up to 180 days. You know, to help out the US citizen bums who lost their documents.
Also

We were invaded a long time ago. Our demographics with in several states of the border have changed drastically since 2008. There are lots of businesses that are Spanish speaking only here. You hear Spanish as much as English in the grocery store. They have their own business, church's and friend groups where whites are not welcome.
This is kind of hilarious. Did you not know that until 1848 all those border states were part of Mexico and therefore the demographics and language were by definition the same as the demographics and language of Mexico? https://www.archives.gov/milestone-documents/treaty-of-guadalupe-hidalgo
Here is the treaty that ended the actual invasion - of Mexico by the United States.

Also
Did you know that the 10 million that have crossed the border since the potato was installed in the white house have been given documents to make them legal here? Do you know what an anchor baby is? Do you know what benefits those anchor babies get?
There's not been a case of squatting in my area that I know of. And the illegal/legals foreigners are stacking up in housing. 10 to 15 living in a two bedroom paying cash monthly.

Reactions: supercorndogs
This is kind of hilarious. Did you not know that until 1848 all those border states were part of Mexico and therefore the demographics and language were by definition the same as the demographics and language of Mexico? https://www.archives.gov/milestone-documents/treaty-of-guadalupe-hidalgo
Here is the treaty that ended the actual invasion - of Mexico by the United States.

1689767408611.png

This is kind of hilarious. "Were" did you know thats past tense? Did you know its not 1848?

You understand there is big difference between most housekeepers are Mexicans, and most Mexicans are house keepers right? I thought you were an AI chat bot, but you are starting to sound like a good ole fashion racist, like most good democrats.

I did read the law, I even posted how recent illegal immigrants can get HUD/section8/housing assistance among the plethora of other "assistance" they receive.

Did you know that the 10 million that have crossed the border since the potato was installed in the white house have been given documents to make them legal here? Do you know what an anchor baby is? Do you know what benefits those anchor babies get?
There's not been a case of squatting in my area that I know of. And the illegal/legals foreigners are stacking up in housing. 10 to 15 living in a two bedroom paying cash monthly.
They haven't been squatting here either. They get put up in hotels until they can find a place to live.

I have a couple of properties that are vacant at the moment, and this is one of my biggest fears.
I wouldn’t put up a for rent sign in the yard. Try to make the place look occupied. Buy a cheap redneck looking pickup and keep it parked in the driveway. Put a big fuck around and find out bumper sticker on the back glass.

This is kind of hilarious. "Were" did you know thats past tense? Did you know its not 1848?

You understand there is big difference between most housekeepers are Mexicans, and most Mexicans are house keepers right? I thought you were an AI chat bot, but you are starting to sound like a good ole fashion racist, like most good democrats.

I did read the law, I even posted how recent illegal immigrants can get HUD/section8/housing assistance among the plethora of other "assistance" they receive.
Yes. I know it's not 1848. What I find hilarious is you whining about a supposed demographic change in a place that was part of Spain, then Mexico, for hundreds of years (in fact, longer than it has been part of the US).
Your English reading comprehension is worse than that of many illegal immigrants I know. And that's not including DACA recipients I know that are registered nurses. Your comment about statistics is incomprehensible. What are you getting at exactly? I didn't even mention Mexicans at all in my comment about employment trends. I mentioned illegal immigrants. Only an ignoramus would believe that all illegal immigrants are Mexicans. And no, you did not read the law or understand the article. The article's author was merely speculating that illegal immigrants MIGHT fraudulently get Section 8 for that 180-day grace period that the government was giving US citizen bums to provide evidence of their legal status.

Last edited:
Yes. I know what an anchor baby is. Trump's father was an anchor baby. Trump's grandfather actually tried to go back to Germany but was deported from his own country for being a cowardly draft dodger. And oh yeah, Trump's mother was an immigrant too. Should have gone back to Scotland. So I guess Trump was her anchor baby. Got all sorts of benefits.

And now for your viewing enjoyment. She gets around to accusing the arresting officer at the jail of racism.

This should happen more often but if I could make up the ROE, the tasers and/or electric cattle prods would be deployed the instant they refused to put their hands behind their back.

Anyway, I'm thinking of a word...