• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DeathBeforeDismountingDick

CE70442E-2308-4074-946E-462A64104246.gif

You know guys,

We have an IGNORE BUTTON, you use the IGNORE BUTTON on an account and you don't see anything they say

It's simple, its effective and it keeps us from having to solve HURT FEELINGS REPORTS with a lot of these complaints

Don't get me wrong, he is probably my biggest reported account, there are few close seconds, but really instead of getting all emotional, just ignore them

But that is the older, gentler. quieter me...

I try to reduce my blood pressure online, not increase it, when I started this place I could run at 25x 24/7, not some much anymore, so I just run around 12X for 16 hours and give myself a break

But what if I want to hurt other peoples feelings?
(Also apprently this means we could have continured to play with our prey)

• Haha
Reactions: Yasherka
You know guys,

We have an IGNORE BUTTON, you use the IGNORE BUTTON on an account and you don't see anything they say

It's simple, its effective and it keeps us from having to solve HURT FEELINGS REPORTS with a lot of these complaints

Don't get me wrong, he is probably my biggest reported account, there are few close seconds, but really instead of getting all emotional, just ignore them

But that is the older, gentler. quieter me...

I try to reduce my blood pressure online, not increase it, when I started this place I could run at 25x 24/7, not some much anymore, so I just run around 12X for 16 hours and give myself a break

You bring up the ignore function pretty often and wonder why folks here don't use it. I can't speak for others, but rather will speak for myself as to why I don't (or at least no more) use the ignore function. In all the years I been calling this place my home, I've only had to use the ignore function for one singular member. That member is dead so I'm pretty sure he won't be posting ever again. That said, putting him on my ignore list was a very hard thing for me to do because even though I didn't give a shit about him, I felt like I had been broken and defeated by him. I allowed him to get so deep under my skin that I cancelled out his ability to have a conversation with me. Being a Libertarian I don't believe in suppression of speech and I do consider the ignore function a form of cancel culture. We all mature more and more each day and learn. I've learned to be stronger and to relinquish any future usage of the ignore function. So yeah, that's my personal reason for not using the ignore function anymore is that it shows a sign of weakness and the inability to handle other folks who just wanna fuck with you.

You bring up the ignore function pretty often and wonder why folks here don't use it. I can't speak for others, but rather will speak for myself as to why I don't (or at least no more) use the ignore function. In all the years I been calling this place my home, I've only had to use the ignore function for one singular member. That member is dead so I'm pretty sure he won't be posting ever again. That said, putting him on my ignore list was a very hard thing for me to do because even though I didn't give a shit about him, I felt like I had been broken and defeated by him. I allowed him to get so deep under my skin that I cancelled out his ability to have a conversation with me. Being a Libertarian I don't believe in suppression of speech and I do consider the ignore function a form of cancel culture. We all mature more and more each day and learn. I've learned to be stronger and to relinquish any future usage of the ignore function. So yeah, that's my personal reason for not using the ignore function anymore is that it shows a sign of weakness and the inability to handle other folks who just wanna fuck with you.
iu
🤣🤣🤣🤣

That member is dead so I'm pretty sure he won't be posting ever again.
Why did you kill him Maser. Why? 😭

Ok, sorry man. Hopefully you get a laugh from this and forget whomever he was a little bit more. Sounds like he was an ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: RTH1800
First year shooting offical matches am I supposed to be embarrased?
What this muppet should have been embarrassed about is wiping everyone's eye, in every fucking post he makes, with his BS "I'm a competitor so i know more than you ignoramuses"

He's a fucking inbred idiot.

I'm very good friends with the 2nd most medalled American skeet shooter ever. He, in turn, was partnered with Wayne Mayes, the most medalled American skeet shooter ever and some of his records (like over 200 each 100 straights with the 410) will never broken (rest in peace, Wayne). You'd never hear them say any of the incredibly arrogant shit like what comes out of Dismountontoadick in ever post. Matter of fact, they both encouraged new competitors and were polite and accessible at every turn.

I'm glad he's gone and I do hope one of you PRS competitors does indeed run into Nicholas at a comp and waxes his fucking ass (hey, I'm not bitter...I just think it would be wonderful! haha)

Last edited:
What this muppet should have been embarrassed about is wiping everyone's eye, in every fucking post he makes, with his BS "I'm a competitor so i know more than you ignoramuses"

He's a fucking inbred idiot.

I'm very good friends with the 2nd most medalled American skeet shooter ever. He, in turn, was partnered with Wayne Mayes, the most medalled American skeet shooter ever and some of his records (like over 200 each 100 straights with the 410) will never broken (rest in peace, Wayne). You'd never hear them say any of the incredibly arrogant shit like what comes out of Dismountontoadick in ever post. Matter of fact, they both encouraged new competitors and were polite and accessible at every turn.

I'm glad he's gone and I do hope one of you PRS competitors does indeed run into Nicholas at a comp and wax his fucking ass (hey, I'm not bitter...I just think it would be wonderful! haha)
This. We had a guy down in my last place that would run his down mouth about every petty little thing and was literally scaring off newcomers with his shit talking on the group forum. Grade A-asshole who didn't do shit during competitions (pasting/reset/etc--all the shit he complained about). Had all the latest gear, shooting gloves, his little stupid posse of assclingers.

And we had another guy who built up his own 'team' (mostly just local idiots like myself)--sponsered practices for new people and probably got over 100 people involved in USPSA. I loved it when this guy shit all over dude #1 in scoring while giving 0 fucks and even fucking around sometimes. Too bad I moved as I was catching Dood #1 too.

He is about on par with most of the PRS shooters that I have encountered in the past. Think they are hot shit but are dumb as hell and can barely socialized with people.

letsee what gif lessens that aching silence after a guy speaks an uncomfortable truth straight from his heart in front of a bunch of dudes, but the gif joke still supports him and breaks the tension…wait…wait here it is I think

57E84DFE-03FA-4B44-AE83-3A0140811959.jpeg

Last edited:
Guys,

Fucking MazerBlade just schooled you,

Let that be a lesson
@Maser in the schoolyard

retard-Maser.gif

And Dad ?
I've only ever had 1 person on my ignore list.....who was banned quite some time ago.
I'd rather use the "I'm reporting that my feelz got all hurt" function.....but I've never done that either.
Always felt like I should defend myself, yanno ?

Boss, we don’t use the ignore function on purpose to attempt to root out troglodytes like dbd. And, anyone who uses it extensively should maybe have limited access to the pit. To protect their fragile sensibilities and all

Why did you kill him Maser. Why? 😭

Ok, sorry man. Hopefully you get a laugh from this and forget whomever he was a little bit more. Sounds like he was an ass.
I don't think Veer_G was an ass. He just had the ability to point out the obvious with a very sharp stick.

I will say, as far as the ignore button, for once I completely agree with @Maser .

I mean ya, but you don't have to stare at the dick bulge in someone's pants every time they come around to know there is nothing in there you are interested in either. I would consider the ignore button to be something like not reading stories from Huffpost mostly. Although I thought about using it for Molon so I don't have to scroll past his BS every time someone starts an AR-15 thread. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What really crazy is, if you put about three guys on ignore, the MVP is only 3 pages long. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Few observations:

1. There are at least three people posting in this thread that I categorize, as fucking annoying, as the two wearing red banners. I actually thought you all were good friends, or met up once a week for Starbucks or lunch at Panera. Hilarious......to see you dogging on these guys.

2. I thought anyone having to use the ignore button was just a sensitive douche. In the last few months I have had to use it to weed out some of the personalities that were ruining my scrolling experience. It does help, I actually encourage it now. Youre not beat, youre just removing "yuck" from your mind.

3. As you beat the drums of victory over banned members, there are likely 10 people or more waiting for your removal, so they can stomp your face in dog shit too. You're not part of the "in crowd", you're just another sheep in a bear's pit! I dont like seeing people banned regardless how much they annoy. Use the ignore button if youre out of Zoloft.

4. I kinda always thought Frank had a Napoleon complex, but time has shown me the level of dip-shittery he must deal with here on a daily basis. I get it now! Fuck, no way could it pay enough! We get to log out, close a window, or take a break at anytime, this is part of his income.

Few observations:

1. There are at least three people posting in this thread that I categorize, as fucking annoying, as the two wearing red banners. I actually thought you all were good friends, or met up once a week for Starbucks or lunch at Panera. Hilarious......to see you dogging on these guys.

2. I thought anyone having to use the ignore button was just a sensitive douche. In the last few months I have had to use it to weed out some of the personalities that were ruining my scrolling experience. It does help, I actually encourage it now. Youre not beat, youre just removing "yuck" from your mind.

3. As you beat the drums of victory over banned members, there are likely 10 people or more waiting for your removal, so they can stomp your face in dog shit too. You're not part of the "in crowd", you're just another sheep in a bear's pit! I dont like seeing people banned regardless how much they annoy. Use the ignore button if youre out of Zoloft.

4. I kinda always thought Frank had a Napoleon complex, but time has shown me the level of dip-shittery he must deal with here on a daily basis. I get it now! Fuck, no way could it pay enough! We get to log out, close a window, or take a break at anytime, this is part of his income.
Screenshot_20230523_182613_Gallery.jpg

Few observations:

EF04F1C7-7F01-450E-A50F-6F156F9A7489.gif

Few observations:

289645A4-F819-40CB-88BA-D6ACC9722C76.jpeg

I don't think Veer_G was an ass. He just had the ability to point out the obvious with a very sharp stick.

I will say, as far as the ignore button, for once I completely agree with @Maser .
Aw man, I didn’t even know who he was referring to. Must be before my time, as I don’t remember any posts by him either.

Reactions: 168BTHPM
Give him a break, his mom said he hasn't been right ever since one of the AI guys crop dusted him on the way back from the prize table carrying their trophy. He totally quit his pinewood derby career, removed all of his furniture, and just has a PRS barricade that he runs non stop with a laser pointer while listening to "Danger Zone". The Circle K subs the MD provided were no joke.
I crop dust when I walk into a room. But I call it "the Angel of Death" because that is a more accurate description.

• Haha
Reactions: lash
Boss, we don’t use the ignore function on purpose to attempt to root out troglodytes like dbd. And, anyone who uses it extensively should maybe have limited access to the pit. To protect their fragile sensibilities and all
@Lowlight, I propose an add-on, anybody that gets ignored by 10 users automatically gets banned by the software. You wouldn’t even have to do anything.

Few observations:

You know I’m right here and can Still read this shit, right?

Only place I used the ignore button was over at cokslide because of all the liberal drivel that’s regurgitated from the MSM because actually posting facts is hard. So I take everybody off of ignore and wouldn’t you know I get banned about a month later, not for my mouth, but for a meme. Evidently a mod didn’t take his Geritol and became self righteous even though that meme was kosher a few months prior.

• Haha
Reactions: BCP and Maggot
Although I thought about using it for Molon so I don't have to scroll past his BS every time someone starts an AR-15 thread. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Preach on corny one.
It's not the molon dudes words, it's the 15k images he feels really drives his point home.
I mean....wear out a mouse scroll wheel every time he posts.