• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DeathBeforeDismountingDick

Furthermore, as I look both ways to ensure we have enough quiet to hear the words that are coming out of my mouth,

We are in a forum of shooters. There is no such thing as too much ammo.

Period, paragraph, end of book, forever, amen.

Reactions: lash
I have not heard of someone in a gunfight,, whether civilian, police, or combat soldier that wished he had less ammo. Sounds like a statement made for generating discussion.

Me neither. I wasn’t referring to a gunfight. I was referring to the stockpiling of ammo.

9A7782FD-FA9C-4B1A-AD39-308CEA6C944E.gif

????

Like 12 posts and none of you slack jaws completed the phrase

You can never have enough ammo
Unless you’re on fire or drowning

I wish there was an "Ignored by #" count for how many people have ignored our account, even if we could only see our own

Reactions: JR_77 and Bender
I wish there was an "Ignored by #" count for how many people have ignored our account, even if we could only see our own
Isn’t there a feature request option? Who’s the admin/mod that handles this stuff? Alex something?

Need a ignore leaderboard, fudd leaderboard ...fclassparadise is the emeritus leader for now until a new contender appears

A boomer leaderbord prolly tied between @Maggot and @Baron23

Maybe a poors leaderboard 😜
I'm King Poor it's a title I gave myself years ago and wear with shame

Maybe instead of "(number) ignored" it should say "Cocks Gobbled"

I'm King Poor it's a title I gave myself years ago and wear with shame

Maybe instead of "(number) ignored" it should say "Cocks Gobbled"
I think the feature request is more along the lines of “currently being ignored by…”

For example, instead of “banned” it could say “currently being ignored by SnipersHide…”

Thought one said show how many they are ignoring to show what a bitch they are
You’ve heard the adage “no matter how hot she is, there’s some guy somewhere that is tired of her shit.” Imagine if ‘beer goggles’ had a heads up display that showed the names and relationship durations of all of the ex-boyfriends above the heads of the THOTs at the bar.

This is what I’m imagining, but for SH. No matter how stoic you are, there is someone on this board that posts shit that you’re just tired of seeing. Maybe it is Molon’s ammo testing in every thread. Perhaps you’re tired of MilfDot’s Quijotic tilting against foreign optics, from the convenience of his foreign electronics. Could be Bender’s anti-semitism, or DeerSniper/BurtG’s anti-cop, Wade2B’s anti-everything, or Maser’s being Maser. Hell, I have AJ on ignore for the simple reason that every post was redundant and I was tired of reading the same thing- and he’s been gone for years.

Regardless, you can already see who-if anyone- you are ignoring. Number of members (IDs?) ignoring you would be a new feature.

Is he perma-banned , or is this like his last 30 day ban ? I ask because I saw how well that ban worked on calming him down .

Reactions: TheBigCountry
Is he perma-banned , or is this like his last 30 day ban ? I ask because I saw how well that ban worked on calming him down .
He’s been permabanned before and just masks his IP to make a new account…

What is the correlation between Turdcutter and deathbeforewhatever?
I find it tough to ignore anyone on here, shit is too comical. Some of you guys must lack "the love to hate gene".
On other forums I can, mostly because idiots post when there is no dick to suck.

Reactions: BCP
You’ve heard the adage “no matter how hot she is, there’s some guy somewhere that is tired of her shit.” Imagine if ‘beer goggles’ had a heads up display that showed the names and relationship durations of all of the ex-boyfriends above the heads of the THOTs at the bar.

This is what I’m imagining, but for SH. No matter how stoic you are, there is someone on this board that posts shit that you’re just tired of seeing. Maybe it is Molon’s ammo testing in every thread. Perhaps you’re tired of MilfDot’s Quijotic tilting against foreign optics, from the convenience of his foreign electronics. Could be Bender’s anti-semitism, or DeerSniper/BurtG’s anti-cop, Wade2B’s anti-everything, or Maser’s being Maser. Hell, I have AJ on ignore for the simple reason that every post was redundant and I was tired of reading the same thing- and he’s been gone for years.

Regardless, you can already see who-if anyone- you are ignoring. Number of members (IDs?) ignoring you would be a new feature.
I have zero users ignored, I just scroll past them or talk shit.

I have zero users ignored, I just scroll past them
No users ignored either…when I first started posting & a user mentioned to ignore someone I literally thought “ignore” was just that you don’t read their posts just scroll on by.
A week or so later I saw the ignore button & figured it out. That’s boomerish but I’m not a boomer…:LOL:

Reactions: akmike47
No users ignored either…when I first started posting & a user mentioned to ignore someone I literally thought “ignore” was just that you don’t read their posts just scroll on by.
A week or so later I saw the ignore button & figured it out. That’s boomerish but I’m not a boomer…:LOL:

I've also heard rumors of a "REPORT" button.

Reactions: JR_77 and akmike47
View attachment 8148750

????

Like 12 posts and none of you slack jaws completed the phrase

You can never have enough ammo
Unless you’re on fire or drowning
What does being on fire have to do with having enough ammo ?
Drowning doesn't matter either.
You don't have enough ammo, period.
Newb.

I know, right? Some people’s kids.
The children some people have the audacity to produce.
That is the correct way to phrase it in today's world.
Production matters, be responsible for the shit you take......each and every morning.

You forgot ronws and his unerring ability to state inaccuracies and things that need fixing. And his old man stubbornness at refusing to have hurt feelings.

What is the correlation between Turdcutter and deathbeforewhatever?
I find it tough to ignore anyone on here, shit is too comical. Some of you guys must lack "the love to hate gene".
On other forums I can, mostly because idiots post when there is no dick to suck.
They are the same person

BTW he's back.

Also 4 more comps and counting w/o a hiccup. Since today in the first rain since April, fair to say conditions have been very sandy

Like DB4DM vagina

Edit: how many Flips did you offer....

Reactions: BCP and BurtG