• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DeathBeforeDismountingDick

The reason I don't use the ignore button is I would miss out on a lot of entertainment!
Like Uncle Hack says, if you're a butt hurt hippy who's offended by words you ain't gonna last long.
The unwritten rules of the .....Pit?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fig
He is about on par with most of the PRS shooters that I have encountered in the past. Think they are hot shit but are dumb as hell and can barely socialized with people.
Have you ever been to a match? Its probably the most supportive and helpful group of dudes in any sport/game. We try to foster a help the new guy attitude/inclusive attitude. At least at my home range

DoD_FORM_IMT_WF11 Hurt Feelings Report 202107.jpg

Attachments

• DoD_FORM_IMT_WF11 Hurt Feelings Report 202107.pdf
    229.9 KB · Views: 43
I have, for so long, needed a Hurt Feelings report. But, alas, I will be going in for surgery next month where they will remove my last feeling. This will solidify my status as pure asshole.

Does anyone know what is going on with this?

1684932971416.jpeg

1684932993960.jpeg

I’m guessing some image hosting site now is requiring or using bot protection? I’m not going to take the time to do that crap just to see a meme, honestly. Never saw this before today, now it’s everywhere.

I should clarify that’s it’s not all pictures or memes, just many I see today. Anyone else seeing this? 🧐

I’ll try resetting my phone to make sure it’s not me.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Stupidly I kept giving DBD more chances. “Maybe he’ll vindicate himself with his next post / tirade.”Nope. Now I feel cheated out of my chance to ignore him. :(

I DID use the ignore this morning. Cut one extremely long thread alone by about 40%, all of it redundant. No more groundhogs day. I will give credit to this software, that feature works well. Not like the ones where you end up blocking a bunch of others as well, who insist on quoting the idiots every time and you end up seeing them over and over anyway.

One note on the ignore feature and members

We have grown, the world has changed, it's not the 5000 member community it once was, we have a whole set of new agendas and some are not always the best representation of our community.

Using the Ignore today is 10x better than reporting the same guy 10x for the some emotional damage many claim to suffer by the words typed on the screen, see for me I use discourage now before I try to ban people, it's like ignore only with more fun for me

So the Coup De Grace thread got the Fclass douche and and the AI thread got this asshat, which rifle manufacturer will be the next one to get someone canned?

Reactions: BCP
So the Coup De Grace thread got the Fclass douche and and the AI thread got this asshat, which rifle manufacturer will be the next one to get someone canned?

That's technically 4 manufacturers already. Fclass espoused Savage in the ARC thread and dismountedcrabcutter was an Impact fan in the AI thread.

One note on the ignore feature and members

We have grown, the world has changed, it's not the 5000 member community it once was, we have a whole set of new agendas and some are not always the best representation of our community.

Using the Ignore today is 10x better than reporting the same guy 10x for the some emotional damage many claim to suffer by the words typed on the screen, see for me I use discourage now before I try to ban people, it's like ignore only with more fun for me
Fine Dad, I’m using ignore now…. 🤬

I used the ingore function for a little while. But then, I was missing funny stuff. So, I turned the ignore off. I am getting my last feeling surgically removed next month.

Reactions: Darryle and lash
I used to ignore people, that only lasted for a couple months. I was always having to go back and take them off ignore so I didnt miss any fatal stupidity. Nothing worse than missing the ban hammer coming down.

Here’s a great idea. Maybe add an ignored users leaderboard. That would be an awesome race to the top.

Still say we need the top 10 bleeding ass reports queerness stickied at the top of the pit.
If they knew their vaginal flow complaints could be seen by the pit they may think twice...
Reduces sand/vagina cramps from bitchy mouth flowage.
Win/Win for mods/HMFIC

R

Still say we need the top 10 bleeding ass reports queerness stickied at the top of the pit.
If they knew their vaginal flow complaints could be seen by the pit they may think twice...
Reduces sand/vagina cramps from bitchy mouth flowage.
Win/Win for mods/HMFIC

R
It would be sort of funny to have a little counter by one’s username on every post. Say:

• Less than 10 reports equals the phrase: >10 reports
  • Then a counter after that

I’m sure there’s a downside.

Lmao I went and looked who I was ignoring. To my surprise there was only two people.

Armyjerry
And some random letter
Probably a spam account lmao.

I don’t even know what AJ did to piss me
Off 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: lash
I don't think there should be an ignore counter or automatic banning function. I think Frank is doing just fine. He is only going to ban someone for specific reasons or actions against the sight or Frank, himself. Which is totally legit.

If I get my feelings hurt here, who cares? I did not have to get into this forum. As fun as it might be, precision rifles and shooting and hunting is not even part of my day job. I never got to serve in the military. In my first post in the forum, I predicted that I would be the stupidest guy here and so far, I have lived up to that claim.

If I get embarrassed or get my feelings hurt, I can log out and not ever come back.

For anyone considering doing that, I would suggest you go to your profile and turn off the email notifications. Otherwise, you will be constantly reminded of all the drama you are missing. Then you will be tempted to log back in and ""set the record straight," or come up with a rebuttal. Don't bother. Live your life and be happy. Go and be an expert in your own little world.

In my actual line of work, in spite of my expertise and qualifications, people are always questioning me and thinking that they know more. I let it roll in one ear and out the other.

Reactions: lash
Lmao I went and looked who I was ignoring. To my surprise there was only two people.

Armyjerry
And some random letter
Probably a spam account lmao.

I don’t even know what AJ did to piss me
Off 🤷🏻‍♂️
Buy more ammo!

I have not heard of someone in a gunfight,, whether civilian, police, or combat soldier that wished he had less ammo. Sounds like a statement made for generating discussion.