• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Derek Chauvin 'defense'

You said they looked for a pulse for 2 min. After a few seconds they should have started cpr.

There was a Pathologist that was a Fox News contributor that did a second autopsy. I saw him on TV saying there was damage to the neck.

Sorry, but taking drugs is not really that different than eating shit food as far as reckless life choices go.

Never heard of a kid dying because he ate a dozen Little Debbie's (the snack cake, not the other thing) in one sitting. Using this logic, being born causes death.

• Haha
Reactions: TurboTrout
Its not just the fentanyl; he had severe CAD, with up to 90% occlusion. Add in the paraganglionoma secreting adrenaline (effects: racing heart, panic/anxiety attacks, sweating, increased blood pressure) and throw in a little methamphetamine and then fentanyl at ANY level let alone 4x fatal will suppress respiratory drive. I can't believe the prosecution had a cardiologist who said his heart attack was from decreased oxygen from the pressure on the neck - he didn't mention all these other issues?

PS - I will add - I don't know jack about police procedures and restraints. He needs to be judged by his peers on that; no way a civilian can know he went over the line or not. But I am going to side the resuscitation was slow - whether paramedics were afraid of mob can be a real issue.

Last edited:
I don’t know if we should being calling people retards while throwing around terms like “lethal dose of fentanyl” and “medical science” in the same paragraph.

Fentanyl is relatively safe and thousands of people are alive right now with way more than what ever amount was in flyods blood. Yes it will cause respiratory depression and hypotension, but flyod was literally covered up with “first responders” who are trained with “basic life support” that could easily handle those situations. But they didn’t.

Hey Jim this guys not fighting anymore? Wtf. Think we should use bls? Nah just put your hand in your external glove pocket and stare at the camera. I bet he’s just asleep.

Criminally negligent manslaughter? Idk.

"Fentanyl is most often prescribed as a slow-release patch to people with long-term, severe pain. When used in this way, it can be very effective and safe. Fentanyl is much stronger than most other opioids—up to 100 times stronger than morphine—and is very dangerous if misused."

"Fentanyl is most often prescribed as a slow-release patch to people with long-term, severe pain. When used in this way, it can be very effective and safe. Fentanyl is much stronger than most other opioids—up to 100 times stronger than morphine—and is very dangerous if misused."

You could wrap flyod up in fentanyl patches and inject him with 47 bags of iv fentanyl and he’d be fine with a little cpr and narcan.

You could wrap flyod up in fentanyl patches and inject him with 47 bags of iv fentanyl and he’d be fine with a little cpr and narcan.
So needing life saving medical intervention for taking too much makes it "safe." Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?

Narcan does not magically bring you back to life after you die from an O.D. You have to be fast vs fentanyl.

"So, does Narcan work on fentanyl? Yes, it does, but there are some things to keep in mind. While Narcan can work on fentanyl overdoses, these situations often happen extremely quickly, so it can be tough to act quickly enough to reverse a fentanyl overdose."

I’m just saying out of all of the poisons you could kill yourself with fentanyl is really not very deadly.

dont fucking start that shit with me.....when once did i deny it ever happened?

get the fuck out of here with your leftist revisionist history.

Why does it matter?.....gee.....why would details matter in a murder trial???

fucking retard.

you want to talk about "denying facts".......yet you dont seem to want to admit that just maybe a drug addict with 4X....im going to repeat that....4X the lethal amount of fentanyl in his system had something to do with his own death.

and you also dont want to admit the fact that there is 0 medical science that seems to indicate that the neck restraint even had anything to do with his death...its hard to strangle someone without leaving contusions to their neck.
Why are you so defensive, why do you feel the need to lash out at others because they do not see things exactly as you do?
The words you choose suggest you are unsure of your own opinion, you certainly aren't going to win others to your cause by calling them names.
In fact you are far more likely to galvanize them against you, the irony of you calling others "retard" while failing to capitalize the start of your sentence will likely be lost on you though. I would suggest you sit down with some qualified person and show them where the mean people hurt you.
You obviously do not believe in the Constitution of the United States of America. Mr Floyd was entitled to a trial by a jury of his peers to settle the charges against him. Under the law he is innocent of all charges until the jury levies its verdict, you seem to want to skip past the process and go right to the public execution. Regardless of your opinion, you will find I am firmly right of center, I do strive hard not to go down the path of fascism.

Why are you so defensive, why do you feel the need to lash out at others because they do not see things exactly as you do?
The words you choose suggest you are unsure of your own opinion, you certainly aren't going to win others to your cause by calling them names.
In fact you are far more likely to galvanize them against you, the irony of you calling others "retard" while failing to capitalize the start of your sentence will likely be lost on you though. I would suggest you sit down with some qualified person and show them where the mean people hurt you.
You obviously do not believe in the Constitution of the United States of America. Mr Floyd was entitled to a trial by a jury of his peers to settle the charges against him. Under the law he is innocent of all charges until the jury levies its verdict, you seem to want to skip past the process and go right to the public execution. Regardless of your opinion, you will find I am firmly right of center, I do strive hard not to go down the path of fascism.
Might want to get a refund on your psych degree from devry there pal.

Come back when you have actual arguments and not some phony freudian analysis to deflect from the topic at hand.

Reactions: 37L1
What you are "just saying" is stupid. Fentanyl is widely considered to be one of the most dangerous drugs out there because of what a small amount it takes to overdose and how fast it kills you.
After having administered and assessed the effects of over 2.5 million micrograms of iv fentanyl to other people. I give it my personal stamp of safety and would advocate its addition to all the major street drugs.

Might want to get a refund on your psych degree from devry there pal.

Come back when you have actual arguments and not some phony freudian analysis to deflect from the topic at hand.
I gave my opinion based on the facts we have, you continue to stick your fingers in your ears.
The topic at hand is a man died while in police custody, it is their duty to bring said man to a court of law where a jury can decide his fate. You for what ever reason are in favor of the police deciding guilt on the spot and performing an execution. Perhaps a country like China would be more to your liking, you seem to want to shoot first and then shoot down anyone who asks questions later.

I gave my opinion based on the facts we have, you continue to stick your fingers in your ears.
The topic at hand is a man died while in police custody, it is their duty to bring said man to a court of law where a jury can decide his fate. You for what ever reason are in favor of the police deciding guilt on the spot and performing an execution. Perhaps a country like China would be more to your liking, you seem to want to shoot first and then shoot down anyone who asks questions later.

You seem to have missed a few facts. There was no evidence of trauma to the neck or throat. He died of an overdose. The cops called for EMS. The cops did not execute him.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138
After having administered and assessed the effects of over 2.5 million micrograms of iv fentanyl to other people. I give it my personal stamp of safety and would advocate its addition to all the major street drugs.
That is retarded and not even remotely related to the subject.

Just being high on fentanyl isn’t an excuse for the police who were literally on top of the person to not recognize he was unresponsive and initiate cpr. A fucking chimp could handle that.

Last edited:
You seem to have missed a few facts. There was no evidence of trauma to the neck or throat. He died of an overdose. The cops called for EMS. The cops did not execute him.
I haven't missed a thing, there are conflicting facts on the trauma, both can not be true, so at this point neither of them are a fact.
It was pointed out long ago that perception is everything. I personally do not believe the cops executed Floyd, I however live in reality, their weight on a man who is having trouble breathing did contribute to his death. I am not on the jury so I have no responsibility to place a metric on what that contribution actually is. The perception in the black community is several police officers handcuffed and sat on a man who could breathe until he died.
This is a shit storm from the start, was the $20 bill actually counterfeit, how did Floyd come into its possession if it is? Was Floyd aware the bill was fake? The answers to these questions are going to change the perception. The pro LEO's need to keep in mind millions witnessed police officers squished a man to death that is a "fact". You crying about prior acts and drug use gives the perception that police take no responsibility for the roles they play, you show no remorse for the loss of a life. You are playing right in to the hand of BLM, they couldn't hire better spokesman than some of you guys.

If you've really administered that many doses of fentanyl, you'd know with that high of a dose, cpr would be useless.
For the most part cpr is useless. But in this instance they could at least say” well we tried”

Edit but since they didn’t try and just sat there like jackasses. they pissed off thousands of other assholes and aided in allowing the vote to be stolen.

Last edited:
you seem to have missed a few facts.

Just a few? :ROFLMAO: It's crazy seeing the amount of mouthbreathers that have penetrated the wire here. Not a single one of these emos can get beyond their feelings. I do appreciate their honesty though, throwing a man in jail because "muh feels" and not because of "murder-beyond reasonable doubt" is openly admitted so at least we know who is NOT on our side when it comes time to stand together in the fight for our rights.

I just said he was negligent, and that negligence has more negatively impacted your rights than anything else. Go to work do a good job. Especially if you are being videoed.

I haven't missed a thing, there are conflicting facts on the trauma, both can not be true, so at this point neither of them are a fact.
It was pointed out long ago that perception is everything. I personally do not believe the cops executed Floyd, I however live in reality, their weight on a man who is having trouble breathing did contribute to his death. I am not on the jury so I have no responsibility to place a metric on what that contribution actually is. The perception in the black community is several police officers handcuffed and sat on a man who could breathe until he died.
This is a shit storm from the start, was the $20 bill actually counterfeit, how did Floyd come into its possession if it is? Was Floyd aware the bill was fake? The answers to these questions are going to change the perception. The pro LEO's need to keep in mind millions witnessed police officers squished a man to death that is a "fact". You crying about prior acts and drug use gives the perception that police take no responsibility for the roles they play, you show no remorse for the loss of a life. You are playing right in to the hand of BLM, they couldn't hire better spokesman than some of you guys.

Deadbeats who expect no consequences for their actions is the problem.
Play stupid games...

Reactions: notacos4u and Pbgt
For the most part cpr is useless. But in this instance they could at least say” well we tried”

Edit but since they didn’t try and just sat there like jackasses. they pissed off thousands of other assholes and aided in allowing the vote to be stolen.

They pissed off idiots who have no idea what they're talking about.

I just said he was negligent, and that negligence has more negatively impacted your rights than anything else. Go to work do a good job. Especially if you are being videoed.

What specifically was negligent? They called EMS. Unless they have medical training, their duty ended there.

Reactions: ...
What specifically was negligent? They called EMS. Unless they have medical training, their duty ended there.
I’m assuming they have bls/cpr certifications, based on my cop friends having them. That would bridge the gap between sitting there like a jack ass and ems arriving.
Then instead of being fired and thrown in jail and sparking riots, the police would have been hero’s. Instead of looking for a new job, they could have paid leave since they tried there very best and let one slip through the cracks.

Reactions: Les-or-more
That’s right 13% one year surivabilty for in hospital cpr. , but instead of doing it we have riots and the chavinator is in court.

Last edited:
So how many of y’all so opinionated individuals in this thread have ever been arrested?
Held at gunpoint?
Held someone else at gunpoint?
Shot?
Arrested for didntdonuffin?
Arrested when you really didn’t do nothing?
Arrested when you really did something?

I don’t think America can make it back from the road it’s on.

So how many of y’all so opinionated individuals in this thread have ever been arrested?
Held at gunpoint?
Held someone else at gunpoint?
Shot?
Arrested for didntdonuffin?
Arrested when you really didn’t do nothing?
Arrested when you really did something?

I don’t think America can make it back from the road it’s on.
i have had a policeman point a gun at me (while i was "restraining" a crackhead neighbor that was threatening his wife with a pair of scissors because she would not give him money). it was straightened out pretty quickly, no harm done and i wasn't pissed off about it.

Deadbeats who expect no consequences for their actions is the problem.
Play stupid games...
Another who does not believe in the Constitution.
The consequences are determined in a court of law, not by a few police officers on the street.
As soon as you step out onto the slippery slope of marginalization of others you are march towards fascism.
You can justify it any way you want it is a fact, you are on ice, slip sliding looking for a reason to justify your actions.
Once you have established it is ok to kill those you feel are "deadbeats" you are faced with the fact that someone else may feel you are the deadbeat from there they can justify your demise. It will be alright because you have already set the precedent that deadbeats are of no use.
Remember when you are pointing fingers there are several others pointing back at you.

Never heard of a kid dying because he ate a dozen Little Debbie's (the snack cake, not the other thing) in one sitting. Using this logic, being born causes death.
That’s funny, because that type of behavior is the number one cause of death in the US, and by a large margin, about 2,000 people a day, little more when you factor in the beties.

OD is a OD, pain killers when used responsibly are very safe, food, even shit food, when eaten in moderation is very safe.

Number one cause of death in the US is heart attack, number one cause of heart attack is being overweight, number one cause of being over weight is a shit diet and lack of exercise.

Death is death.

Number one cause of injury for first responders is back injury, who do you think is more likely to cause that, a human sized human, or a land yacht?

Fat people who talk about safety and responsibility are hilarious

“people who do drugs are asking for it, nom nom nom nom”

“wear a mask for my protection, and tell them it was a big gulp of DIET coke with my burger and fries and chicken nuggies!!!!”

Last edited:
Reactions: Pbgt
I love the fat people hate. Straight into my veins.

It seems like some people are making a pretty ridiculous argument. To wit, since Floyd was going to die from an OD, nothing done to him could have been the cause of death, since he was going to die. Taken to its logical extreme, somebody could have plugged him in the head without consequences, because he was going to die anyway. Not sure that is a winning argument. It goes way too far.

That said, I do think there are serious issues with the prosecution case, and at this point I would probably vote to acquit were I a juror. I don't think they will, because I think they will fear for their lives and their community, which is exactly why the change of venue should have been granted. Crazy that it wasn't. But in the end, it is hard for me to say a cop who was seemingly within regulation should be charged for this. Booted off the force? Retirement docked? Sure. I can even see the dept being on the hook for wrongful death, though the settlement was outrageous. But I don't see these charges.

The consequences are determined in a court of law, not by a few police officers on the street.

The consequences of taking a lethal amount of drugs is death. No need for a judicial determination.
Once you have established it is ok to kill those you feel are "deadbeats"
No one was killed. An idiot rolled the dice and came up craps.

The consequences of taking a lethal amount of drugs is death. No need for a judicial determination.

No one was killed. An idiot rolled the dice and came up craps.
Had they sat his handcuffed ass up against the car and let Darwin rule the day, we wouldn't be discussing this, but they didn't.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
My satisfaction has no bearing, the perception would be different if they had, he still may have died, but it wouldn't look like they were speeding him on his way.

The "perception" is fueled by the same media that doctored the 911 call in the Trayvon Martin shooting, called an armed robber a "gentle giant", and accepted by folks who find solace in being a professional victim.

You fucking bleeding heart know it all's try'n to minimize what this is so it suits YOUR fucked up agenda and talking points. A fucking drug addict overdosed you stupid motherfuckers. Get over it.

Some of you self righteous idiots are EXACTLY the problem. Someone hurt your feels years ago and now Imma stand up for what I think is right cuz the man keep'm me down. No! YOU'RE keeping you down, and wildly unhappy in life I'm certain. Just keep on being you, you fucking clowns. Your fucked up logic is flawed. That you don't recognize it is laughable.

You fucking bleeding heart know it all's try'n to minimize what this is so it suits YOUR fucked up agenda and talking points. A fucking drug addict overdosed you stupid motherfuckers. Get over it.

Some of you self righteous idiots are EXACTLY the problem. Someone hurt your feels years ago and now Imma stand up for what I think is right cuz the man keep'm me down. No! YOU'RE keeping you down, and wildly unhappy in life I'm certain. Just keep on being you, you fucking clowns. Your fucked up logic is flawed. That you don't recognize it is laughable.
Sounds like you need some life saving bbq. Flyod was just turning his life around and you know it.

Sounds like you need some life saving bbq. Flyod was just turning his life around and you know it.

One step ahead of ya.

Now carry on with the fucking nonsense dick measuring kumbaya moment over a drug addict doing drug addict shit. And let's not forget, it's NOT his fault. It's just an addiction and we know people with addictions can't help themselves cuz they're sick. 🤭

And yes, it's Stubb's !

20210410_184842.jpg
20210410_184858.jpg
20210410_184902.jpg

1618167481668.png

1618167532338.png

Last edited: