• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Derek Chauvin 'defense'

So kneeling on his neck didn't have anything to do with it?
If you knew anything about restraint, pressure holds, or the human respiratory system, you would know damn well that what that cop did was unprofessional, and deadly.
So kneeling on his neck didn't have anything to do with it?
If you knew anything about restraint, pressure holds, or the human respiratory system, you would know damn well that what that cop did was unprofessional, and deadly.
It came out in trial he was actually kneeling on his back. The prosecution has changed their narrative from “neck” to “neck area”. Beware the MSM pre-trial narrative. Innocent until proven guilty.

It came out in trial he was actually kneeling on his back. The prosecution has changed their narrative from “neck” to “neck area”. Beware the MSM pre-trial narrative. Innocent until proven guilty.

Did the cop also have a long history of excessive force issues?

Prosecutors also sought to include two additional cases they said showed just the opposite — that Chauvin knew how to use reasonable force to properly restrain a person.

The judge’s order will allow them to use one of those cases: an incident in which the police department commended Chauvin and other officers for taking lifesaving steps in placing a restrained, suicidal man on his side so he could breathe. Chauvin even rode with the man to the hospital, according to prosecutors.

According to the attorney general’s office, the arrest showed that Chauvin knew how important it was to avoid breathing problems in detainees. When he did not put Floyd in a similar side position, prosecutors contend, he understood that it could jeopardize his life."

looking at it, i Think the
prosecutions best chance for a conviction will be negligence or failure to help or whatever it’s called in legal terms. That said, I do think a lot of the problems police face today are the results of the years of continually having their bite removed. Now they are either all bark or they are murderers. There is less and less room for them to do their jobs. thats what I think anyway.

Reactions: lightman
ab8755c0-90ac-11eb-bfdf-b648907d32ad

Yeah why believe your lying eyes.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Look at the position of Derek's body... his weight is on his right leg. The left knee placement and weight thereof is merely for control. It's actually very little weight placed on the neck.

I would be more concerned with the guys that were on his back causing chest compression. Even minimum wage here well cause difficulties in breathing. For most people it's not an issue but it's Fentanyl causing respiratory issues... That'll kill you.

Nelson on Monday during his cross-examination of Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo opened a line of questioning over the timeframe of the restraint, suggesting, at least at one point, Chauvin had his knee on Floyd’s shoulder blade as opposed to his neck.

Nelson raised the concept of “camera perspective bias” and played two roughly 30-second-long clips of Chauvin’s restraint of Floyd as paramedics were arriving on the scene: a bystander video from teenager Darnella Frazier and the police bodycam footage from former Officer.

Nelson then highlighted that while it appeared Chauvin had his knee on Floyd’s neck in the video recorded by Frazier, the knee appeared to be on Floyd’s shoulder blade during the same period in the bodycam footage, asking Arradondo: “Would you agree that from the perspective of Officer Kueng’s body camera it appeared Officer Chauvin’s knee was more on Mr. Floyd’s shoulder blade?”

“Yes,” Arradondo responded, though the prosecution, which took the stand immediately after, was quick to highlight that this was one specific moment “at a time when the ambulance had already arrived [and] very shortly before they loaded Mr. Floyd onto the gurney.”

Arradondo then further stamped down the defense’s point, saying that he had not seen Chauvin’s knee anywhere but on Floyd’s neck during his review of all the footage made available to him.

CRUCIAL QUOTE​

“That is the first time that I’ve seen the knee of the defendant on the shoulder blade area,” Arradondo said.

I can't stand watching the trial. I can take it for about 15 minutes and then it's got to go off for a few hours. One thing I've noticed is the witnesses appear to show deceptive tendencies. For example, the doctor that testified the other day. It looked like sometimes when he was talking he was clenching muscles in the back of the jaw, how the response was styled seems to be prepared or coerced. The chief same kind of Shifty... I'd have to go back and watch something seems off about his body language

Last edited:
Look at the position of Derek's body... his weight is on his right leg. The left knee placement and weight thereof is merely for control. It's actually very little weight placed on the neck.

I would be more concerned with the guys that were on his back causing chest compression. Even minimum wage here well cause difficulties in breathing. For most people it's not an issue but it's Fentanyl causing respiratory issues... That'll kill you.
His knee is on his neck period, gravity pulls weight down hill, knee on neck is lower, weight will be highest there, he isn't going to hold himself up for 8 minutes. You guys can prevaricate all you want it doesn't change the simple facts, they could have set the man up against the car and let him OD, they didn't, their weight contributed to his death. Now a jury of their peers will decide how that weight should be balanced on the scales of justice.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
His knee is on his neck period, gravity pulls weight down hill, knee on neck is lower, weight will be highest there, he isn't going to hold himself up for 8 minutes. You guys can prevaricate all you want it doesn't change the simple facts, they could have set the man up against the car and let him OD, they didn't, their weight contributed to his death. Now a jury of their peers will decide how that weight should be balanced on the scales of justice.
A couple of prosecution witnesses stated that at various points in the arrest that chauvins knee wasn't on his neck.

The use of force "expert" stated that using a knee to control and subdue a suspect was not only a fairly standard practice, but that he himself had done the exact same thing many times over.

The prosecutions own ME stated that while the official COD was given as asphyxia due to the knee in the neck, he also stated that fentanyl and meth combined was also just as likely to cause asphyxia.
Not to mention the pre existing heart condition and decades of drug abuse.

If chauvin is convicted, it'll be an attempt to appease the BLM/leftist trash who are going to riot, loot, burn buildings and murder within their own communities.

As far as I'm concerned, reasonable doubt has already been established.

I hope the 27 million paid to Floyd's family was paid in counterfeit 20's.

You have no idea what you're talking about and evidently have had no training. It appears you're only getting information from a video and making baseless claims based on emotion.

Go take some classes and take time to you understand holds, locks, what to be aware of so you don't hurt or kill somebody. If you do this you'll understand that Derek was not a threat to Floyd

You have no idea what you're talking about and evidently have had no training. It appears you're only getting information from a video and making baseless claims based on emotion.

Go take some classes and take time to you understand holds, locks, what to be aware of so you don't hurt or kill somebody.

Wouldn’t the average citizens reaction to the video be the best item to rule a decision off of?

I’m mean ideally if you could time warp the jury back to be a audience of said event, but in our case video is as close as we can get.

You don’t need a stupid class to tell you the cop was being excessive, as I recall he had a pretty shit history too, of course it wasn’t murder (I believe they overcharged him on purpose), maybe negligent manslaughter or something if this was a real trial and not theatrics.

Wouldn’t the average citizens reaction to the video be the best item to rule a decision off of?

I’m mean ideally if you could time warp the jury back to be a audience of said event, but in our case video is as close as we can get.

You don’t need a stupid class to tell you the cop was being excessive, as I recall he had a pretty shit history too, of course it wasn’t murder (I believe they overcharged him on purpose), maybe negligent manslaughter or something if this was a real trial and not theatrics.
You keep going on about a conspiracy about this being a show trial meant for an acquittal. But I also keep hearing, again in the Pit, that the AG of Minnesota is a real, dyed in the wool, Antifa. AFAIK, final charging decision was his, so is he in on the conspiracy to not convict a cop by charging him with too high a crime? The web is so deep and intricate, all of the connections are hard to follow.

Bottom line is that the cop acted as his training dictated. They've got police and government officials testifying to try and save their city from total chaos and groups burning everything to the ground.

The entire situation was screwed up. The police could have done things differently (not saying what the cop did was illegal) and the EMS certainly could have done things much more differently.

BUT, the situation was predicated on the actions of George Floyd. He's responsible for his own death.

The prosectors case fell apart this week. I don't even see a man slaughter conviction now.

The prosectors case fell apart this week. I don't even see a man slaughter conviction now.

If that looks like actually what will happen, I might suggest anybody with any brains boards up their houses with metal sheeting and schedules a long family vacation for right about when the verdict is supposed to come out.

If that looks like actually what will happen, I might suggest anybody with any brains boards up their houses with metal sheeting and schedules a long family vacation for right about when the verdict is supposed to come out.

That's going to happen regardless of the outcome of this trial. Don't fool yourself in believing that all of these folks are going to just pack up and peacefully go home even if there is a conviction.

Reactions: Foul Mike
You keep going on about a conspiracy about this being a show trial meant for an acquittal. But I also keep hearing, again in the Pit, that the AG of Minnesota is a real, dyed in the wool, Antifa. AFAIK, final charging decision was his, so is he in on the conspiracy to not convict a cop by charging him with too high a crime? The web is so deep and intricate, all of the connections are hard to follow.

I’m not sure the legal definition of a conspiracy nor if it applies to this situation, however just from reading the law how this could possibly be considered a murder makes zero sense.

There are other charges that seem to click waaaaay better, but murder smells more of theatrical than justice.

Bottom line is that the cop acted as his training dictated. They've got police and government officials testifying to try and save their city from total chaos and groups burning everything to the ground.

The entire situation was screwed up. The police could have done things differently (not saying what the cop did was illegal) and the EMS certainly could have done things much more differently.

BUT, the situation was predicated on the actions of George Floyd. He's responsible for his own death.

Just following orders defense?

John_C._Woods_holding_a_noose.jpg

I’m not sure the legal definition of a conspiracy nor if it applies to this situation, however just from reading the law how this could possibly be considered a murder makes zero sense.

There are other charges that seem to click waaaaay better, but murder smells more of theatrical than justice.
I agree with that. I just don't agree that the aim is to not get a conviction. I think the aim is to satisfy the mob. If you remember when they announced the charges, there was a lot of speculation that without murder charges there would be more riots. I think that drove the charges more than anything, and I think that it may drive a conviction as well.

Go take some classes and take time to you understand holds, locks, what to be aware of so you don't hurt or kill somebody. If you do this you'll understand that Derek was not a threat to Floyd
:ROFLMAO:
Ok keep thinking that.

View attachment 7601554
It's the pavement! It's rising up and smashing his face!
Idk but......
93109F1B-8BFF-4C65-96BB-DB5A7571E8FE.jpeg

One could also argue Chauvin’s hand was stuck in his pocket, due to a wardrobe malfunction, rendering him virtually powerless to either render aid or move off of his position. His defense could have him attempt to remove his hand from pocket in the court room a la Jonny Chochran.

Idk but......View attachment 7601587

One could also argue Chauvin’s hand was stuck in his pocket, due to a wardrobe malfunction, rendering him virtually powerless to either render aid or move off of his position. His defense could have him attempt to remove his hand from pocket in the court room a la Jonny Chochran.
His hand isn't in his pocket.

The one and only part of all of this that I have seen was a short video clip of the criminal saying he could not breath. Having worked within the medical profession for most of my life, I have yet to see a person who “could not” breath, talk. We always used the patients ability to talk as being one of the methods of determining that the airway was not obstructed.

Maybe difficulty breathing, but if the person could talk and was having difficulty breathing, there was an underlying cause to the respiration difficulties.

Reactions: quietmike

Just following orders defense?

John_C._Woods_holding_a_noose.jpg

Nope. Did you actually read my post? There's enough finger pointing. The EMS should be included in his death if you think the officer should be tried. BUT, the ultimate cause of his death is by his own hands. Stay off drugs, you then don't need to try to pass bogus money, then you won't have the police called on you, then you won't swallow your drugs to prevent being booked on possession charges, then you won't be put into cuffs, then you won't have to yell that you can't breathe, then you won't have to be pulled from the police car, then you won't have to be put onto the ground.

Nope. Did you actually read my post? There's enough finger pointing. The EMS should be included in his death if you think the officer should be tried. BUT, the ultimate cause of his death is by his own hands. Stay off drugs, you then don't need to try to pass bogus money, then you won't have the police called on you, then you won't swallow your drugs to prevent being booked on possession charges, then you won't be put into cuffs, then you won't have to yell that you can't breathe, then you won't have to be pulled from the police car, then you won't have to be put onto the ground.

If EMS screwed up, I’d wager they’re pay more dearly than police, they are normally held to a much higher standard, despite much lower benefits.

Careful about your puritanical stance, you say the same for fat people? Dumb people? How about the housewife who crashes with your kids who’s never been the best driver? Or your 14yr old who tires to jump his bike and crashes?

Be wary of the road you pave.

Last edited:
Idk but......View attachment 7601587

His hand was not in his pocket.

Another example of a camera lying.

Nope, his hand is outside his pocket in that picture.View attachment 7601604

Because out of the clusterfuck that was this whole event, having your hand in or out of your pocket while kneeling on cuffed man who’s morbidly fat and in poor health, face down on the pavement, long enough to actually watch two music videos on your phone, while you are armed, armored and with other armed and armored cops all around you, its if his hand was in his pocket...that’s the point of contention?

Dude, musk needs to get this space thing going, book me a one way to mars lol

If EMS screwed up, I’d wager they’re pay more dearly than police, they are normally held to a much higher standard, despite much lower benefits.

Careful about your puritanical stance, you say the same for fat people? Dumb people? How about the housewife who crashes with your kids who’s never been the best driver? Or your 14yr old who tires to jump his bike and crashes?

Be wary of the road you pave.

All of your examples aren't illegal. They may be unfortunate accidents, but swallowing narcotics is far from any form of an accident. Floyd caused his own death by intentionally ingesting/injecting illegal narcotics. A much different circumstance than your examples.

camera angles can be a hell of a thing

187d4fb6a7c6459e8256afd01df59e68_18_ptilzf.jpg

the-defense-presents-photos-taken-at-different-angles-the-photos-appear-to-show-derek-chauvins-knee-750x445.jpg

also, position of the knee really is irrevelant......as there was 0 trauma done to floyds neck......and 0 evidence that the knee in any way restricted blood flow or breathing.

Well look at that. Do you think the DA had access to this picture? I bet they did.

No pressure on the neck from that perspective.

All of your examples aren't illegal. They may be unfortunate accidents, but swallowing narcotics is far from any form of an accident. Floyd caused his own death by intentionally ingesting/injecting illegal narcotics. A much different circumstance than your examples.
Accidents? Baaaaaa ha ha ha!

So fat people just slip and fall on a ton a calories e v e r y d a y?

The housewife with dents all over her car, no one noticed she sucks at driving?

Your kid who wipes out taking his bike off a jump, guess he built a ramp for education reasons, never going to use it, but happened to lose his brakes right as he was riding by it, just as the wind blew him over to line up?

Or do you have info that Floyd was trying to kill himself? I haven’t heard that audio, please link it.

Sorry, but taking drugs is not really that different than eating shit food as far as reckless life choices go.

And non of the above give police or any other emergency services a reason to abuse you any more than some puritanical fudd.

And keep beating the break the law and you get what you deserve drum, if the current administration has its dreams come true you’ll disarm and like it, or you’ll be a criminal just like Floyd in the eyes of the system.

Last edited:
The one where the EMT is trying to get access after 8 minutes of having a knee on his neck?
So how long exactly was a knee on the neck?

8mins?....9mins?.....10 mins?

I keep hearing different things.....seems pretty damn important

So how long exactly was a knee on the neck?

8mins?....9mins?.....10 mins?

I keep hearing different things.....seems pretty damn important
What difference does it make you have been trying to spin it, that it never happened, even after being repeatedly shown that it did. It is impossible hold a civil conversation with someone who denies what is clearly fact.

Reactions: TurboTrout
All you people noting about young teenagers and preteens jumping ramps on their bicycles,

I am a bit miffed at your stepping on my toes about this athletic feat. (Pun intended)

Yes, at 13, we built a ramp
Yes, I was the first to volunteer to try it
Yes, I made a beautiful jump
NO, I did not land it.

As that was sometime in 1961/62 it is obvious, I survived. What is really important, my nice Schwinn Racer also survived.

Basically landed face first probably because when I rode over the jump, I did not keep my weight to the rear so I went out the front. NO, I never tried it again. Sadly, in 2013, on one of the last rides I ever made on my mountain bike, found me going over the front, landing face first and doing some serious damage to my dental work, face and feelings.

Let me say this, one cannot believe how much one can come to hate a diet of ice cream, pudding and mashed potatoes after a week. But, I had a time trial coming up, so despite the open sores in my mouth (which really made eating anything a very painful event) I had to get nourishment down, even if I wasn’t getting in my training rides.

Oh, I was not trying to jump anything, I had a serious malfunction with the braking system that locked up the front tire. I hate that mountain bike.

Now back to the more serious issues regarding the trial.

Just to be clear, and it’ll be my last post on this subject, so I don’t get designated as a liberal or some shit

A
I’m glad Floyd is dead, the world is a better place without him. My only wish was years back before he victimized the first person he did, when he got the gun to rob that pregnant lady, I wish he would have had a ND in front of all the young people in his family, blowing is balls off and also bleeding out, hopefully instill not following in his wide foot steps.

B
I think how Floyd died was BS.
The level of force multiple armed and armored police used on a unarmed middle aged vastly out of of shape land yacht was so far beyond disproportionate it’s not forgivable.
I hope at least a few of those cops get loved tenderly in prison, I also hope this is a wake up call to police that their will be accounting for their actions and if they go past the line no one will have their backs.

Yes I am both glad Floyd’s fat victimizing ass is no longer on the earth, and also wish all the worst for Mr Knee

• Haha
Reactions: Choid and S3th
What difference does it make you have been trying to spin it, that it never happened, even after being repeatedly shown that it did. It is impossible hold a civil conversation with someone who denies what is clearly fact.
dont fucking start that shit with me.....when once did i deny it ever happened?

get the fuck out of here with your leftist revisionist history.

Why does it matter?.....gee.....why would details matter in a murder trial???

fucking retard.

you want to talk about "denying facts".......yet you dont seem to want to admit that just maybe a drug addict with 4X....im going to repeat that....4X the lethal amount of fentanyl in his system had something to do with his own death.

and you also dont want to admit the fact that there is 0 medical science that seems to indicate that the neck restraint even had anything to do with his death...its hard to strangle someone without leaving contusions to their neck.

I don’t know if we should being calling people retards while throwing around terms like “lethal dose of fentanyl” and “medical science” in the same paragraph.

Fentanyl is relatively safe and thousands of people are alive right now with way more than what ever amount was in flyods blood. Yes it will cause respiratory depression and hypotension, but flyod was literally covered up with “first responders” who are trained with “basic life support” that could easily handle those situations. But they didn’t.

Hey Jim this guys not fighting anymore? Wtf. Think we should use bls? Nah just put your hand in your external glove pocket and stare at the camera. I bet he’s just asleep.

Criminally negligent manslaughter? Idk.

You are a moron if you believe anything you just wrote

Floyd had 4x the amount that would kill a normal human.....show me evidence of "all of these people with way more than whatever Floyd had in his system"

Christ the leftist shills are out in force today