• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DeSantis edges out Trump in straw poll for Prez. What sayeth the Hide?

It's comical that you, Choad, haven't learned a thing in the last
12 years.

R
what's really amazing is, the amount of (i hate to use the word idiots,) that are still out there like him. Trump exposed the corruption to the entire country and amazingly , the entire world. Rather u want to admit it or not, he awoke this country and really brought forth the corruption of all to see. He has his flaws, but he's going nowhere. With what's happening in this country, he's fan base will be bigger than ever once he starts his rallies again. How he can overcome the election fraud? that i don't know. I guess we'll get an inkling of what is going to happen once we see the results of elections in "22". If Arizona can get there case finished before then and who know's who else, maybe something will be done. I'm not holding my breath. Personally i think there's only one way this country is changed. As i'm fond of saying, remember the joker in batman, " this country (city) needs an enema"

if trump was actually thinking of running he would be at the boarder holding a rally etc

mocking the current admin of the disaster and embarrassing the media and Harris for not showing up

hes smart enough to know never get into a fight that you wont win

I think the question should boil down to not who you like, but who can win. I like Trump, but I think DeSantis is more electable and will get the votes Trump lost in the re-election from the "he's mean" voters.

I heard the same thing about Romney being "more electable" in 2012 (probably from some people posting in this thread).

FWIW, I would be much happier about DeSantis than Trump in 2024.

If American voters didn't have a choice Trump wouldn't have been elected in the first place.

Will the focus on 2020 still be there when 2024 rolls around? If so, sounds like a sure fire recipe for a big L.

You haven't been paying attention, nor did you understand what happened there in 2016.
They didn't make the same mistake in 2020, unfortunately, or fortunately, they exposed themselves horribly.

When 2024 rolls around?
Lmao.
They'll be able to get most folks to vote for Satan himself by then.
I mean..hell, do you people even know how to add simple numbers past about 1000? The general populace doesn't. Once a number gets above a million, most folks just see zeros.
~156,000,000 people voted for two candidates in 2020. In a nation with a population of 331,000,000.
It doesn't take a high IQ to see something horribly wrong with those numbers.

Einstein was correct.

Massive fraud.

what's really amazing is, the amount of (i hate to use the word idiots,) that are still out there like him. Trump exposed the corruption to the entire country and amazingly , the entire world. Rather u want to admit it or not, he awoke this country and really brought forth the corruption of all to see. He has his flaws, but he's going nowhere. With what's happening in this country, he's fan base will be bigger than ever once he starts his rallies again. How he can overcome the election fraud? that i don't know. I guess we'll get an inkling of what is going to happen once we see the results of elections in "22". If Arizona can get there case finished before then and who know's who else, maybe something will be done. I'm not holding my breath. Personally i think there's only one way this country is changed. As i'm fond of saying, remember the joker in batman, " this country (city) needs an enema"

If he ran again, he will get 85,000,000 votes.
The Democrat candidate will garner 120,000,000 votes.

@brianf, Do you think the there was enough fraud to change the outcome of the last elections?
Truthfully I don’t think there was wholesale “illegal” fraud.

I think the Dems outsmarted the republicans and bent the rules and used every loophole imaginable.

Go to old age homes and harvest votes, did they throw out the trump ones…maybe…did the republicans go to the old age homes etc…no.

there is always illegal/ballot stuffing but i don’t think it’s enough to swing it.

he beat Hillary in the electoral college and lost the popular. He was less popular this time because of COVID etc (not his fault and anyone in office would have been kicked out because of COVID) and because the media killed him from day 1.

it’s a pure numbers game and they have more and their numbers are growing percentage wise.

everyone voted for trump the first election. He didn’t gain voters in the 4 years.
So if he lost the popular last time and everyone of us voted..if one more moderate or dem went to vote, that’s one more then can can make up for.

Trump needs to run for a House seat in 2022, then become Speaker of the House when the House flips to the Republicans. He can then decide if he wants to run as Prez in 2024. But could you imagine Trump as Speaker of the House and DeSantis as President of the United States and maybe Ted Cruz as Senate Majority Leader?

Reactions: Maxwell and KipM
I think the question should boil down to not who you like, but who can win. I like Trump, but I think DeSantis is more electable and will get the votes Trump lost in the re-election from the "he's mean" voters.

I liken it to the cookies I ate yesterday.

I have reset my metabolism. Am healthier and all that stuff. Sure those cookies look good, smell good....they were delicious....so I ate them.
So now today I feel like shit, my hands wouldn't work this morning, I had a belly ache, the screaming shits. The joy that was promised was not what was delivered.

Reactions: oneshot86
I mainly agree with your thinking, but it isn't right to boil it simply down to the "he's mean" vote. People want to do that to not have to deal with the other votes he lost, like the "he's incompetent" vote. Or the "he can't manage people" vote. I don't like every one of his policies, but I like enough of them. He lost me (future tense) because I think he is an incompetent manager. If he were the CEO of an investment of mine, I'd sell. I might even short.

Clearly, I don't care about being mean on the internet, lol. I care about being incompetent.

Last edited:
Truthfully I don’t think there was wholesale “illegal” fraud.

I think the Dems outsmarted the republicans and bent the rules and used every loophole imaginable.

Go to old age homes and harvest votes, did they throw out the trump ones…maybe…did the republicans go to the old age homes etc…no.

there is always illegal/ballot stuffing but i don’t think it’s enough to swing it.

he beat Hillary in the electoral college and lost the popular. He was less popular this time because of COVID etc (not his fault and anyone in office would have been kicked out because of COVID) and because the media killed him from day 1.

it’s a pure numbers game and they have more and their numbers are growing percentage wise.

everyone voted for trump the first election. He didn’t gain voters in the 4 years.
So if he lost the popular last time and everyone of us voted..if one more moderate or dem went to vote, that’s one more then can can make up for.
This is what you call in touch with reality.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
I am 68 and have voted straight GOP since 1972. In that time, I have NEVER fell prey to worshiping any particular politician or viewing them as any sort of savior. Politicians come and politicians go and for the most part I hold them all in contempt.

I vote on the basis of positions on individual issues and who I think will be most effective in implementing legislation/regulations that support the position I have...on individual issues.

Call me strange, but I actually do think that responsible voters need to understand specific issues facing the country, determine their position on them, and vote accordingly and not just vote for a banner or personality.

Cheers

Last edited:
I believe Trump will back DeSantis, for 2024. I wonder how a Ron DeSantis/Candace Owens ticket would fair?
Good ticket. I like Greg Abbot of Texas as well. They all have better social skills.

Basically, Trump's big mouth cost him the election by pissing off so many people who had the power.

Questions one must ask oneself.
1. Until the plandemic what was the trajectory of our economy?
2. Did we elect Trump because he was a fighter?
3. Did the MSM try to convince everyone he was a meanie?
4. Is a proven track record less desirable than the unknown?
5. Would Desantis get anymore cooperation from the swamp?
6. Do you believe Trump was beaten fair and square?
7. What are the odds that Desantis pulls a pence?

R
Ill only reply to #5.

Yes, I think he would. I think he is more emotionally/mentally stable, and can think about the consequences of his words.

Politics is about playing the game, making allies, and knowing how to make compromises when necessary. Trumpster's biggest fault was his big mouth, which as I said in another post, likely cost him the election (in a couple ways like turning the media completely against himself.).

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Ill only reply to #5.

Yes, I think he would. I think he is more emotionally/mentally stable, and can think about the consequences of his words.

Politics is about playing the game, making allies, and knowing how to make compromises when necessary. Trumpster's biggest fault was his big mouth, which as I said in another post, likely cost him the election (in a couple ways like turning the media completely against himself.).
Many of the members of this forum are deeply dedicated to ignorance. I think that might be coming into play here.

The most impressive thing about Desantis is how much he studies the issues and how deeply he wants to understand them. He's been through his thinking process on Covid with this, and it is far above what we have seen from anybody in the public sphere. He describes going from the point of ignorance, where he had nothing but the feds to rely on, to, very quickly, becoming extremely knowledgeable about the realities of the situation and governing, very effectively, from that point. It is a study in exactly how public policy should be done. This thirst for knowledge to make decisions is the thing that most separates him from Trump, who appears to simply know what he knows, or know what he wants to be true.

I believe Trump will back DeSantis, for 2024. I wonder how a Ron DeSantis/Candace Owens ticket would fair?
Unless they fix the fraudulent rigged elections, JC himself could run on the ticket but you'd be wasting your time standing in line to vote.

Who bets in craps when you know the dice are loaded?

And those rigged Dominion machines aren't going to un rig themselves.

ETA- I'll vote, because the Left isn't going to dissuade me from showing up at the poles thinking it's futile but whoever runs in a fixed election without demanding 'in person voting' only is in on it.

Reactions: BLEE
I agree. I think if Trump runs again his voting numbers will be 10% higher than in 2020

Reactions: BLEE
A couple of numbers for the dense:
Trump 2016 - 61,000,000
Trumps 2020- 72,000,000
Weird how he increased even after the plandemic.
With that kinda trend he has to lose.

R
NO objection here and Im not copping to dense, ;)

My point above, was, think what he could have done if he didnt piss off so many.

Ive learned, often the hard way, its better to out wit your opponent rather than fight with them. And its better to make friends and allies than enemies.

A couple of numbers for the dense:
Trump 2016 - 61,000,000
Trumps 2020- 72,000,000
Weird how he increased even after the plandemic.
With that kinda trend he has to lose.

R
Like most people, you only post the data that pushes your opinion

Hillary: 65mm
Biden: 81mm

trump up 11mm
Dems up 16mm

with that trend you’ll loose every time.

but I was never that good at math anyway

you believe biden got 81mm?

what number do you think he got?

how many votes to you think the dems changed that night?

saying "no" without a suggestion based on some type of facts is irrelevant

16,000,000 if you count the numbers subtracted by the algorithm.

They added ~7,000,000 to hitlery....and she still lost.

They knew they had to literally subtract votes from Trump this go round.
Hell I saw it live on 11/3/2020. But im crazy anyway. I'm forever hearing voices and I've got multiple personalities. I also think everything is a giant conspiracy.

what number do you think he got?

saying "no" without a suggestion based on some type of facts is irrelevant
how many eggs in the Easter Bunny's basket for you last year? curious

81mm would be laughable if people didn't actually believe that nonsense

how many eggs in the Easter Bunny's basket for you last year? curious

81mm would be laughable if people didn't actually believe that nonsense

I put out 24 eggs for the kid’s this year.

Like most people, you only post the data that pushes your opinion

Hillary: 65mm
Biden: 81mm

trump up 11mm
Dems up 16mm

with that trend you’ll loose every time.

but I was never that good at math anyway
So you believe it was without fraud?
Btw, list me the totals from previously elected presidents.

R

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I told people that he would lose the issue with Trump is he is a lighting rod! The issue is there aren't enough Trump supporters that can win him an election even with record Republican turn out. The only way it's possible for him to win an election is if the other candidate is the devil (Clinton)
They didnt make that mistake twice, for all it's worth Biden is not nearly as hated as Clinton.

What you said here doesn't apply in this situation. Trump ripped the curtain back and exposed the corruption. There is nothing he could have done to make friends with the enemy and how or why would he anyway. The media isn't just anti Trump. They hate us and the country. The politicians on both sides are the same. How will playing nice and make believe have made things better? We need non negotiable fighters on our side. Unfortunately good people aren't drawn to government for obvious reasons.

Almost forgot, Fuck Abbott. He is pandering now after the lock down crap he pulled. New bill, no churches can be closed for any reason. Everybody cheers. Reality is he shut fucking churches down last year. People are stupid.
Generally, I agree, but perhaps I should have put more emphasis on 'Outwit'.

There was that guy who sent in the mail in ballot for Trump in his dead Mother's name. Most of the handful of confirmed cases are like that, on both sides. Whether or not there's more beyond that, well, I'm still waiting for that one fellow hide member to post that video of the votes being changed in real time.
There was also a guy who killed his wife and sent in her ballot for Trump, because he knew exactly what she would want. lol.

You haven't seen what you thought you saw.
Trump was simply unelectable in any scenario beyond the perfect storm in 2016. Now go back to your regularly scheduled programming and try try again, but this time, let's pick a better candidate.

Fuck I crack myself up.

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
Desantis for president, and trump should run as gov of FL, shit FL would probably elect him king

Trump did what he needed to do. He antagonized the left enough that they came back with an emotional, knee jerk reaction when they took back the reigns. The crazy shit they're pulling will come back to bite them, no doubt.

Flip floppers will definitely be flopping back to the conservative side after this shit show, despite what polls say. Arguing with liberals is a great way to get branded a racist, homophobic, transphobic or whatever the label of the week happens to be. It can seriously fuck up your life, so moderates are suffering in silence for the time being. CRT is horseshit and everyone knows it, this nonsense with Fauci and covid is coming to light, CNN is tanking, cities are epic dumpster fires and people don't trust the government or the media anymore. The public is sick and tired of all this in year one. They're just hesitant to speak out. Did you see Stelters recent Q&A with viewers? It was hilarious.

I'm betting by the time the next election comes around, things will be bad enough that a potato could run under the republican ticket and win. Dems will pull the same media bias and polling crap, they'll lose what little credibility they still clung to and God willing, we'll turn this ship around. DeSantis, Trump, whatever. It'll be better than Sleepy Joe and Kamel Toe.

Reactions: 10ring'r
I'm betting by the time the next election comes around, things will be bad enough that a potato could run under the republican ticket and win.

This right here.
Nearly broke my brain.

It's like some of you people have taken amnesia pills.

This literally JUST FUCKING HAPPENED.
One of the most popular presidents EVER(look at his rally, them polls are bullshit and you know it)
Ran against....A POTATO. And the man who set a new popular vote record! Lost
Sure, the potato quickly set another all time popular vote record in the wee hours, and days of counting that followed.

Has the world gone insane? Or has the American public reached an all time record retard level?

I will go with..... American public reached an all time record retard level.
This right here.
Nearly broke my brain.

One of the most popular presidents EVER(look at his rally, them polls are bullshit and you know it)
Sure, the potato quickly set another all time popular vote record in the wee hours, and days of counting that followed.

Has the world gone insane? Or has the American public reached an all time record retard level?
Several examples are here

This right here.
Nearly broke my brain.

What happens when you pay over $3500.00 a year per head popped out for people to breed, take money from anyone who has any success and use it to fund gov indoctrination schools, rinse and repeat.

Mix in some third world to lower the median IQ even more and drive wages down

Just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, but too dumb to know how bad they are getting fucked over by their lord and savior big gov.

What happens when you pay over $3500.00 a year per head popped out for people to breed, take money from anyone who has any success and use it to fund gov indoctrination schools, rinse and repeat.

Mix in some third world to lower the median IQ even more and drive wages down

Just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, but too dumb to know how bad they are getting fucked over by their lord and savior big gov.

I think you missed my point.
I know people on public assistance.....that voted for Trump.
The
Numbers
Don't
Jive

I think you missed my point.
I know people on public assistance.....that voted for Trump.
The
Numbers
Don't
Jive

I knew the election was BS when all the gov Corp media straight up tabooed even talking about it, when you win by miles you’d want to rub it in and show everyone how you kicked ass, when you cheat you’re less likely to “show your work”

My comment was RE the brain drain in the US due to poor breeding and allowing 3rd world unskilled folks in and the gov/corp subsidies this and profits from it

I knew the election was BS when all the gov Corp media straight up tabooed even talking about it, when you win by miles you’d want to rub it in and show everyone how you kicked ass, when you cheat you’re less likely to “show your work”

My comment was RE the brain drain in the US due to poor breeding and allowing 3rd world unskilled in and the gov/corp subsidies this and profits from it
Somebody's gotta pick my lettuce. Its damn sure homey from the hood aint gonna be out there.

I'm for whoever the commie leftist fucks who orchestrated the coup hate the most.

As far as I can tell, that would be Donald "Mango Mussolini" Trump!

The more they hate him, the more I like him. When a leftist retard calls him "the mango Mussolini", I know we found the right guy for the job.

Reactions: TurboTrout
I'm for whoever the commie leftist fucks who orchestrated the coup hate the most.

As far as I can tell, that would be Donald "Mango Mussolini" Trump!

The more they hate him, the more I like him.

Enemy of my enemy

Frankly, though Trump botched the covid thing and caved to the hysteria vs standing his ground (which was right) and saying “fuck that, it’s overrated and this reaction is stupid, we’re not doing that, you’re scared hide at home, otherwise carry on”,
He wasn’t the biggest defender of 2A, but he’s a NYC guy so 🤷‍♂️
I did like his stance on the media/social media, the fact they are even remotely considered “platforms” is laughable.

If he ran, I’d vote for him (again)

The fact that the entire establishment hated him so much, that’s enough for me, personally I don’t vote party lines, I vote based on the political salesman’s voting history, trump has never been a R or a D, he’s Trump.

Reactions: ken226
Somebody's gotta pick my lettuce. Its damn sure homey from the hood aint gonna be out there.

I prefer the hippies at the local farm commune, buy and eat local, factory farms are kinda nasty

Go to some of the farms in CA and they have signs in Spanish reminding them not to shit in the field where they are picking your lettuce, that salad that has that bud light and hot sauce hint to it, yuuuup

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
George Bush.... Idiot with a thousand points of light.

Dan Quayle.... Potato potatoes.

GW... Media turned him into a draft dodger and an idiot

John McLame... Well the media didn't really have to do much to shred this fuck up so they went after his running mate.

Mittens Romney... The media turned him into someone out of touch and someone that kills animals.

Trump... Russian spy hoax. The alphabet did everything they could along with the Pravda. Too many lies to list.

Kavenaugh... Started out as him just being a frat boy and then they turned him into a high school party boy that raped drunk girls. This after he was widely approved for a bench seat in a bipartisan vote.

AKB... Religious cult fanatic.

Desantis.... Follow the bouncy ball.

Anyone that wants to step up is going to get the full force of the Pravda, the alphabet and the rigged system.

This right here.
Nearly broke my brain.

Look at his rallies is retard for "look at me, I'm a boomer!!!"