• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DeSantis edges out Trump in straw poll for Prez. What sayeth the Hide?

George Bush.... Idiot with a thousand points of light.

Dan Quayle.... Potato potatoes.

GW... Media turned him into a draft dodger and an idiot

John McLame... Well the media didn't really have to do much to shred this fuck up so they went after his running mate.

Mittens Romney... The media turned him into someone out of touch and someone that kills animals.

Trump... Russian spy hoax. The alphabet did everything they could along with the Pravda. Too many lies to list.

Kavenaugh... Started out as him just being a frat boy and then they turned him into a high school party boy that raped drunk girls. This after he was widely approved for a bench seat in a bipartisan vote.

AKB... Religious cult fanatic.

Desantis.... Follow the bouncy ball.

Anyone that wants to step up is going to get the full force of the Pravda, the alphabet and the rigged system.

Bush Jr, anti American who did more damage to the bill of rights than any other man in history.

Kav, everyone was all about this obviously fantasy land sex BS, but no one talked about his serious 4A issues.

AKB, bought and paid for, search my comment on her “book deal”

Trump, there was a reason the establishment ejected his ass as quickly and violently as they possibly could, also reason enough to vote for him.

The others you mentioned, standard politicians who could’ve substituted for each other without notice, they hail the mighty big gov and would sell your family to the glue factory for 0.1% increased in approval numbers.

• Haha
Reactions: Choid
Polls don't count unless you poll the ballot stuffers then you will have a very accurate reading on who will be president.

This right here.
Nearly broke my brain.

It's like some of you people have taken amnesia pills.

This literally JUST FUCKING HAPPENED.
One of the most popular presidents EVER(look at his rally, them polls are bullshit and you know it)
Ran against....A POTATO. And the man who set a new popular vote record! Lost
Sure, the potato quickly set another all time popular vote record in the wee hours, and days of counting that followed.

Has the world gone insane? Or has the American public reached an all time record retard level?
Retarded, absolutely. Selfish, even moreso.

The dems have a habit of buying votes, either through increasing tax subsidies like the EITC, CDCC and CTC or through social welfare programs. Consequently, they have the black vote and I don't see that changing. Last time around, they picked up a good chunk of the flip floppers by peddling fear, constantly shitting on Trump and the promise of even more free stimulus money.

They've shot their load. If you're alluding to fraud being the deciding factor next time around, I don't think it's a viable long term strategy for the dems. Half of the voting population is questioning the legitimacy of the last election and it probably wouldn't be a good idea to push their luck.

They just don't have the arsenal they had last time around. Maybe you're right though and corruption has brought us to the point of no return. We'll see next time around. I'm just trying to stay optimistic.

Truth, but... I don't see the same thing for the left/communist party.
Bush Jr, anti American who did more damage to the bill of rights than any other man in history.

Kav, everyone was all about this obviously fantasy land sex BS, but no one talked about his serious 4A issues.

Trump, there was a reason the establishment ejected his ass as quickly and violently as they possibly could, also reason enough to vote for him.

The others you mentioned, standard politicians who could’ve substituted for each other without notice, they hail the mighty big gov and would sell your family to the glue factory for 0.1% increased in approval numbers.
I don't claim that they were spotless just stating that the communists and the Pravda are emboldened to do whatever they want. They have the alphabet in their pocket to back their plan

Truth, but... I don't see the same thing for the left/communist party.

I don't claim that they were spotless just stating that the communists and the Pravda are emboldened to do whatever they want. They have the alphabet in their pocket to back their plan

I agree, on average numbers, but lest we forget bush jr was a deep red R and he skull fucked the bill of rights more than any other president.

Left is often a worse evil, but obviously never presume someone is good/pro bill of rights because they have a R by their name

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

Did you divine this about ACB because you heard she wrote a book, or have you actually looked at her voting record yet. Interestingly, Thomas agrees with ACB more than he agrees with any other justice, as does Alito, and as does Gorsuch, all three of whom are about as solid as the court has seen in generations. They each agree with her more than they agree with any of the others of the group, which is a bit of a trick.

She might be a bad judge a few years from now, but not because she wrote a book.

Of course, this is the Bear Pit, so reality is completely suspended and replaced by rumor and innuendo which goes straight from asshole to mouth to accepted truth.

Did you divine this about ACB because you heard she wrote a book, or have you actually looked at her voting record yet. Interestingly, Thomas agrees with ACB more than he agrees with any other justice, as does Alito, and as does Gorsuch, all three of whom are about as solid as the court has seen in generations. They each agree with her more than they agree with any of the others of the group, which is a bit of a trick.

She might be a bad judge a few years from now, but not because she wrote a book.

Of course, this is the Bear Pit, so reality is completely suspended and replaced by rumor and innuendo which goes straight from asshole to mouth to accepted truth.

I based that off she, a now old story judge, who never was a best selling book writer, was fronted millions for a book she didn’t write yet, from a VERY political, left wing group. Think the name was like the super conservative press, but with a little digging it was a far leftist company with donations to all the deep blue names, kinda funny if it wasn’t true.

Book deals are just the new ways to send bribes

I’m not good at searching on here, but I laid the whole thing out on another thread.

When a company pays A LOT of money they expect ROI, return on investment, not sure what that return they expect will be, but when the investment is a Supreme Court justice, with no history of writing best sellers....

Last edited:
There you go making a joke again.
Look up hubris in the dictionary.
Go back and think about how this has all played out since February 2020.
They
Aren't
Scared
You think?

I don't think they'll have the balls to make an attempt at perpetually rigging elections until they make confiscation happen. Until then, they're at least a little bit scared. They might be deplorable, power hungry bastards, but I don't think they're that stupid.

Not saying it'll never happen, but they need to accomplish a few more things first.

I based that off she, a now old story judge, who never was a best selling book writer, was fronted millions for a book she didn’t write yet, from a VERY political, left wing group. Think the name was like the super conservative press, but with a little digging it was a far leftist company with donations to all the deep blue names, kinda funny if it wasn’t true.

Book deals are just the new ways to send bribes

I’m not good at searching on here, but I laid the whole thing out on another thread.
Sentinel is publishing it. It is Penguin's conservative book arm. Gorsuch and Thomas have also written books. Thomas a few, and movies. Sentinel publishes tings by Rod Dreher, Helen Andrews, Allie Beth Stuckey etc.

Nonetheless, the only fact is that she has a book deal. All the rest is just you making shit up. That books are the new bribes, that it is a payoff. Blah, blah, blah. Typical shit. No truth value, but by God there must be a conspiracy somewhere. You know, rather than to just sell books.

BTW, Harper Collins published Thomas. Another Penguin subsidiary published Gorsuch. We better watch out. Book publishers are buying the world. lol.

Sentinel is publishing it. It is Penguin's conservative book arm. Gorsuch and Thomas have also written books. Thomas a few, and movies. Sentinel publishes tings by Rod Dreher, Helen Andrews, Allie Beth Stuckey etc.

Nonetheless, the only fact is that she has a book deal. All the rest is just you making shit up. That books are the new bribes, that it is a payoff. Blah, blah, blah. Typical shit. No truth value, but by God there must be a conspiracy somewhere. You know, rather than to just sell books.

BTW, Harper Collins published Thomas. Another Penguin subsidiary published Gorsuch. We better watch out. Book publishers are buying the world. lol.

Get into the political donation records of the people who run the book group, even the “conservative” part. Shit is so deep blue it’s damn near Barney the dinosaur purple

And fronting that much, millions and millions, to a unproven writer, who a year post trump no one remembers, and just happens to be a sitting justice, I wish I had your rose colored sunglasses.

Get into the political donation records of the people who run the book group, even the “conservative” part. Shit is so deep blue it’s damn near Barney the dinosaur purple

And fronting that much, millions and millions, to a unproven writer, who a year post trump no one remembers, and just happens to be a sitting justice, I wish I had your rose colored sunglasses.
So Thomas and Gorsuch are bought off as well? You know, there are motives outside of politics. Like financial ones. But you go on with your basic logic. I think it therefore I have proved it, no matter how she acts as a judge, and no matter whatever other evidence there is. You just go on deciding that since you think it, it is fact.

You are probably one of those guys who thinks Roberts is a bad judge because he is compromised. You probably think he is part of the Epstein crowd.

I hear Sentinel bought off Larry Scheweikert and Ann Coulter too. lol.

They
Aren't
Scared
I have to agree with ya, Chikn, they aren't scared, they are too stupid to be scared, they havent experienced first hand the consequences of poking the bear just once too often. That may change before too long.

What they are is arrogant, deceived, and cock sure. Pun intended

So Thomas and Gorsuch are bought off as well? You know, there are motives outside of politics. Like financial ones. But you go on with your basic logic. I think it therefore I have proved it, no matter how she acts as a judge, and no matter whatever other evidence there is. You just go on deciding that since you think it, it is fact.

You are probably one of those guys who thinks Roberts is a bad judge because he is compromised. You probably think he is part of the Epstein crowd.

I think people expect a return on investment, and when you give MILLIONS to a sitting judge who ain’t shit for a author, and the people who give the money are VERY political, yeah I kinda figured it wasn’t for Amys proven record of making tons of money off all those books she never wrote before.

You also think biden was the most voted for president ever?

Mark Levin's books are on Amazon...he must be communist ;). That said, it does raise eyebrows to have a book deal.

I think people expect a return on investment, and when you give MILLIONS to a sitting judge who ain’t shit for a author, and the people who give the money are VERY political, yeah I kinda figured it wasn’t for Amys proven record of making tons of money off all those books she never wrote before.

You also think biden was the most voted for president ever?
If all it cost was two million dollars to buy a Supreme Court judge, I'd take some myself.

And the dude who runs it donates to Democrats, but he is a tiny donor. Like 5k or something, lol.

There is very little question that Biden got the most popular votes ever. Only the truly insane think that Trump won the popular vote, not that it matters, and there is no question that this election had the highest turnout in history. So yeah, count me among those in touch with reality. Good point.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
If all it cost was two million dollars to buy a Supreme Court judge, I'd take some myself.

And the dude who runs it donates to Democrats, but he is a tiny donor. Like 5k or something, lol.

That 10% for the big guy sure paid off
China is exempt from the world wide min corp tax deal, all enviro laws, etc

Besides, folks re write laws on the state level for the price of a new F150

Welcome to the new world comrade

That 10% for the big guy sure paid off
China is exempt from the world wide min corp tax deal, all enviro laws, etc

Besides, folks re write laws on the state level for the price of a new F150

Good point. You are doing great here.

Mark Levin's books are on Amazon...he must be communist ;). That said, it does raise eyebrows to have a book deal.
Most of these bozos have ghost writers that do most of the actual writing, then they send it to a proofreader, then the publisher for suggestions. They dont write much they just have the $$ to pay someone who can.

As to uying elections, its been going on for a long time. I remember a story Dean Martin told about seeing Jack Kennedy hand Sammy Giancana a suitcase with a col million in cash to throw Chicago for JFK.

Reactions: TurboTrout
Good point. You are doing great here.

2528-A928-3-B2-F-44-A7-BF4-B-1-C1-CE9-C36107.gif

Oooh. Another guy armed with memes and innuendo rather than facts. Trembling.

Dude lol, I posted the facts, I can’t search this site for shit, but I legit posted all the money trail on that “publisher”

But you’re right, Amy was totally the next game of thrones writer right? She had a crazy awesome multi million dollar track record of selling books, I mean how many of hers do you have on your shelf?

Dude lol, I posted the facts, I can’t search this site for shit, but I legit posted all the money trail on that “publisher”

But you’re right, Amy was totally the next game of thrones writer right? She had a crazy awesome multi million dollar track record of selling books, I mean how many of hers do you have on your shelf?
Your fact is that you said something before. Penguin Random House publishes like 3/4 of the books out there. Including those I mentioned. The book business, in general, is super left wing. Not surprising. It is also a business. A fact as to her being paid off is not the political donations of people at a book company. That is innuendo. As the guy above mentioned, arguably anybody who gets money from writing is wholly dependent on Amazon. All bought and paid for?

You don't need to be a good writer to get a book deal. Somebody just needs to think you will sell a lot of books, and as I said, two million dollars really isn't a lot of money, especially after taxes. My guess is that they will more than get their money back. She is a compelling figure.

The main point is that her opinions, up to now, have been excellent, conservative, and in some ways, transformational on the court. I don't judge people before there is any evidence. And I don't see conspiracies and payoffs around every corner. Maybe because I have spent more time around these kinds of people, I realize that it is not as it may look to somebody putting on his tin foil hat and cranking up the volume.

There is very little question that Biden got the most popular votes ever. .

So, you don't find that suspicious? Not even a little bit?

🤔

That this guy was the most popular candidate, ever. In all human history?:

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6.5SH
So, you don't find that suspicious? Not even a little bit?

🤔

That this guy was the most popular candidate, ever. In all human history?:

🤣

Are people even arguing the popular vote totals? I mean, it doesn't matter for shit, and admittedly I am waaaay out of the loop with the stop the steal crowd, but are people saying now that Trump won more popular votes than Biden? Whoa.

Are people even arguing the popular vote totals? I mean, it doesn't matter for shit, and admittedly I am waaaay out of the loop with the stop the steal crowd, but are people saying now that Trump won more popular votes than Biden? Whoa.

No, not really. Your right.

Not since it's impossible to seperate legitimate votes from the other thousand that came from the same address. Or the ones from the poll worker we got to watch fill out several hundred ballots on video. Multiplied times x number of poll workers, per state, district, etc.

To a conservative, that is a fraudulent election. To a liberal, it's totally above-board.

I suppose the popular vote totals shouldn't be surprising at all. Since everyone in America got to watch that shit happen.

There are still those who are pretty sure our eyes were deceiving us though. Its tough to convince people that what they saw happening, didn't actually happen.

I hear-tell that none of those isolated incidents were enought to effect the outcome.

And none of those individual dollars were enough to buy that scope either!

Last edited:
I like most of what DeSantis has to say....yet I keep waiting for the axe to fall. There is just something about him that gives me a little case of the creeps. He says all the right things, but I just have a hunch he’s got a really nice October Surprise hidden somewhere. I hope I’m wrong because he is likable and conservative, but he has a slick-politician feel about him. Trump, on the other hand, has been under every liberal microscope since 2015 and when they couldn’t find anything that could stick, they made up the Russian connection. It’s a sure bet he doesn’t have anything to hide.

Your fact is that you said something before. Penguin Random House publishes like 3/4 of the books out there. Including those I mentioned. The book business, in general, is super left wing. Not surprising. It is also a business. A fact as to her being paid off is not the political donations of people at a book company. That is innuendo. As the guy above mentioned, arguably anybody who gets money from writing is wholly dependent on Amazon. All bought and paid for?

You don't need to be a good writer to get a book deal. Somebody just needs to think you will sell a lot of books, and as I said, two million dollars really isn't a lot of money, especially after taxes. My guess is that they will more than get their money back. She is a compelling figure.

The main point is that her opinions, up to now, have been excellent, conservative, and in some ways, transformational on the court. I don't judge people before there is any evidence. And I don't see conspiracies and payoffs around every corner. Maybe because I have spent more time around these kinds of people, I realize that it is not as it may look to somebody putting on his tin foil hat and cranking up the volume.

She got MILLIONS for a book she didn’t even write yet.

How many people do you know who have read her past works? Who are always all over the place like “when’s Amy’s book coming out!!! When’s the movie!!!”

I’m at zero

She got MILLIONS for a book she didn’t even write yet.

How many people do you know who have read her past works? Who are always all over the place like “when’s Amy’s book coming out!!! When’s the movie!!!”

I’m at zero
Famous people get book advances. It's not unusual. And despite how many times you want to capitalize millions, two million dollars is neither a ton of money, nor out of line for a book advance for a famous individual.

For reference, in 2007 Clarence Thomas got 1.5 million advance for his memoir. Sotomayor got 1.3 million or so. Both became best sellers. So really, what is your point again?

And yes, you are at zero. Argument wise you may even be below it.

Why not both?

Trump at the top of the ticket and DeSantis as Veep. Positions DeSantis perfectly for the run in 2028 at the top of the ticket

Reactions: Snuby642
About this poll, the margin of error seems pretty large.

71% to 74% ahmmm 145%.
That's another reason I don't do them. Thier paid to ask you but just tabulate what they want it looks like.

Trump definitely needs to get payback some how even if by proxy.

I would vote for him again but to be honest I'm not sure what the best strategy is going to be at the time.

I figured there was no way he would loose to joe and the ho but didn't count on the massive amount of cheating being allowed to stand.

I'm still a mad mother fucker.

Reactions: 79steeler
Most of these bozos have ghost writers that do most of the actual writing, then they send it to a proofreader, then the publisher for suggestions. They dont write much they just have the $$ to pay someone who can.

As to uying elections, its been going on for a long time. I remember a story Dean Martin told about seeing Jack Kennedy hand Sammy Giancana a suitcase with a col million in cash to throw Chicago for JFK.
Those fuckers back then, Deano, the rat pack, the mob, had class. I doubt they would go along with this communist regime in power today.

Reactions: Maggot
Famous people get book advances. It's not unusual. And despite how many times you want to capitalize millions, two million dollars is neither a ton of money, nor out of line for a book advance for a famous individual.

For reference, in 2007 Clarence Thomas got 1.5 million advance for his memoir. Sotomayor got 1.3 million or so. Both became best sellers. So really, what is your point again?

She’s much less note worthy, got lots more money, and from a VERY political person/group

Yep Biden got more popular votes than any human in history.

But there are thousands of lawyers being fielded and millions of dollars being spent to prevent anyone from checking to see if that is actually true. The voting system is so infallible there is no need to check. We know this because they investigated themselves and found they did nothing wrong.

Those voting systems do not belong to the state, they belong to us, the People. Yet we have no right to access them. Seems legit to me. [sarcasm]

Anyone who is absolutely sure Biden won the popular vote is an Idiot. Like I have said before if Biden won fair and square I can accept that. What I cannot and will not accept is that this election was on the up and up without proof. But it seems wanting that proof gets you labeled a conspiracy nut.

This election, like chode, does not pass the smell test. JMHO

Reactions: ken226 and NoDopes
How many in the Trump admin got a book deal?
How many of his appointments got a book deal?
It should be pretty easy to answer. The number is very low.

Those fuckers back then, Deano, the rat pack, the mob, had class. I doubt they would go along with this communist regime in power today.
Well, Dean and the pack had a little (class) but the mob, is, and has never been, anything but a bunch of scumbag criminals. The only redeeming virtue Ive found is that they worked with us in WWII against the Fascists' in Europe. YOure likely right that they would work against the commie's as well but they would still be garbage, like the cartels, and criminals in general.

stop talking about how the election was stolen no one cares anymore, stop smashing pence no one cares anymore etc

I agree, no ones care anymore...and that's why we are where we are. Liberals don't worry about bad press. By this time next week, it's forgotten and replaced by another story.

Reactions: ken226
i believe trumps time is over..sad to say

if he didnt win last time (dont start lol), hes not going to win this time

i think if hed stop being trump for the next 2 years he might have a chance;

stop talking about how the election was stolen no one cares anymore, stop smashing pence no one cares anymore etc

the ones that do care are voting for him anyway so its time to change angles

he needs to more political and then revert back to who he is like they all do once elected
I care! I care about the integrity of elections.

Reactions: brianf
She’s much less note worthy, got lots more money, and from a VERY political person/group
Inflation adjusted she got exactly as much as Thomas, slightly more than Sotomayor. Again, it isn't that much money, even not adjusted for inflation. All from big five publishing houses. But you do you. I'd certainly say, that given that they all hold the exact same position of SC Justice, their newsworthiness is comparable.

Last edited:
How many in the Trump admin got a book deal?
How many of his appointments got a book deal?
It should be pretty easy to answer. The number is very low.
Spicer, Scaramucci, McMaster, Omarosa, Anton, Barr off the top of my head. Maga isn't much for book reading, so it may not be the best
investment.

ETA Bolton, of course.

Last edited:
Well, Dean and the pack had a little (class) but the mob, is, and has never been, anything but a bunch of scumbag criminals. The only redeeming virtue Ive found is that they worked with us in WWII against the Fascists' in Europe. YOure likely right that they would work against the commie's as well but they would still be garbage, like the cartels, and criminals in general.
Yeah, yeah I know. But there was an element of glamour in that era, the likes of which we'll never see again.

And, they ALL hated commies, from JFK through Giancana. The enemy of my enemy...

Yep Biden got more popular votes than any human in history.

But there are thousands of lawyers being fielded and millions of dollars being spent to prevent anyone from checking to see if that is actually true. The voting system is so infallible there is no need to check. We know this because they investigated themselves and found they did nothing wrong.

Those voting systems do not belong to the state, they belong to us, the People. Yet we have no right to access them. Seems legit to me. [sarcasm]

Anyone who is absolutely sure Biden won the popular vote is an Idiot. Like I have said before if Biden won fair and square I can accept that. What I cannot and will not accept is that this election was on the up and up without proof. But it seems wanting that proof gets you labeled a conspiracy nut.

This election, like chode, does not pass the smell test. JMHO
Talk about dishonest. They are trying to stop audits in Arizona and other places. Exactly zero people give a fuck about the popular vote, and no lawyers are doing anything to keep from counting them.

I just figured that given the huge margins in big left wing states, that make up so much of the population, all of the theorizing was about the states where it mattered, and not the popular count.

No matter who runs I think the election will be rigged again.
Some would argue that it’s been rigged since it’s inception.
I no longer think it matters. Elections are a lie. The federal government is bloated and malfunctioning beyond repair. Voting is not going to change that. Demanding the corrupt act honest and honorable is pissing in the wind.

Ironically, in a way, the liberals did secede when you stop to think about it. Blm, antifa, sanctuary cities. They all but stated that they don't abide by the government and Constitution. Our side blovates about things but the liberal lunies actually get it done. Imagine if the south still voted in union elections and won that way. That kind of feels like what happened here.
oh they stated it alright, what’s the point of having laws or a gov if nobody abides by it and the rules aren’t enforced or only enforced on those that don’t submit?

The next election has already been stolen. They just haven’t announced the winner yet.
Exactly.
You people are so cute, acting like we have a choice.
Lmmfao!
Some of you think we still live in a Republic...that bird flew before most of us were born.
Agreed. Some would argue you’ve never had a choice, only the illusion of choice, that is America.
If American voters didn't have a choice Trump wouldn't have been elected in the first place.

Will the focus on 2020 still be there when 2024 rolls around? If so, sounds like a sure fire recipe for a big L.
Maybe he is part of the game? Just playing a part you know...
Trump did what he needed to do. He antagonized the left enough that they came back with an emotional, knee jerk reaction when they took back the reigns. The crazy shit they're pulling will come back to bite them, no doubt.

Flip floppers will definitely be flopping back to the conservative side after this shit show, despite what polls say. Arguing with liberals is a great way to get branded a racist, homophobic, transphobic or whatever the label of the week happens to be. It can seriously fuck up your life, so moderates are suffering in silence for the time being. CRT is horseshit and everyone knows it, this nonsense with Fauci and covid is coming to light, CNN is tanking, cities are epic dumpster fires and people don't trust the government or the media anymore. The public is sick and tired of all this in year one. They're just hesitant to speak out. Did you see Stelters recent Q&A with viewers? It was hilarious.

I'm betting by the time the next election comes around, things will be bad enough that a potato could run under the republican ticket and win. Dems will pull the same media bias and polling crap, they'll lose what little credibility they still clung to and God willing, we'll turn this ship around. DeSantis, Trump, whatever. It'll be better than Sleepy Joe and Kamel Toe.
Ordinarily I’d agree with you, but did you not see what happened last summer? We were damn near a 3rd world country shit show. If that didn’t wake people up and get them voting the other direction, then nothing will.
They
Aren't
Scared
Nope. They ain’t scared and they have nothing to be scared of. ASGH.

Could you post this video, please?

You might want to read up on the Rat Packs politics. Frank Sinatra was called a Communist the same way you guys throw it around here. You all would likely be calling him Woke and a Commie, lol.
Hmm, well Sinatra did always like Chicago. Thats supposedly the reason he didn't get whacked by Sam Giancana.

But the commies totally fucked the mob's billion dollar plans in Cuba.

Last edited: