• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Describe Your Work

Aussie Joe

Wookie from Down Under
Minuteman
  • Apr 28, 2019
    Down Under
    www.outbackpacks.com.au
    Rules are that you have to describe your job/occupation without saying what it actually is.

I drive around a giant coal mine looking for trailers that make light and drain the oil and spin filters

• Haha
    Reactions: Bradu
    I sit at a bench and play with tools and tiny devices.

I make things people use all across the world professionally, recreationally, as a hobby, an addiction and at times a curse.

Reactions: Sgt47
    I drive around a lot, and sometimes I drive other people around.

I play with tools all day. Big ones, small ones, all colors, shapes and sizes.

In all seriousness, that is exactly what I do. I am a tooling engineer.

1613700120859.png

I watch people build things also..
    but also hold them accountable for costs and schedule...

Reactions: Changed
    I rub up on metal all evening til it gives way and maketh something useful.

Some parts I make eventually intentionally go boom.

Last edited:
    Rules are that you have to describe your job/occupation without saying what it actually is.

I drive around a giant coal mine looking for trailers that make light and drain the oil and spin filters

Griffin? Newlands? Centennial? New Acland? I "think" I know what you do.

I sit in a room with no windows and read things no one else reads and I listen to pretentious over educated assholes tell me about how important they are how.

• Haha
    Reactions: Hollywood 6mm
    cabana boy maybe ? bouncer dairy queen ? frosty the snow man
    Santa

I use to stir rivers of shit, and lasso turds.
    Thats right, I was a cowboy...of sorts. I was OAF.
    Now? I'm nurse maid to two boxer dogs, and when the weather breaks, I shall once again imbibe in the sport of kings, the game of idiots.

Work that riddle.

Shut up Lulu.

Too easy, you wear those velcro sneakers mentioned above.

I'm responsible for an eight figure machine operated in three axes of a dynamic environment by ensuring three signatures are on two pieces of paper.