• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Desert Tech adjustable butt

If your on facebook. Check out the page I created for the adjustable butt and other services. Desert Tech Solutions
[video]https://www.facebook.com/Desert-Tech-Solutions-127991657815105/[/video]

Just saw it. Great page! Do you plan on offering the extended mag release? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received the pad last Saturday and got some range time today. This piece is light years better than the stock pad. Very nicely done !

Got my pad in the mail, very slick, well thought out improvement. I ended up throwing another spacer on it as my face seemed a little closer to the scope, can't wait to get out and shoot it.

My pad came in a few days ago. Got the pad installed with no issues at all. For me this is a major improvement over the standard DTA pad. I was able to quickly adjust the pad to my shooting style. This was money well spent.

Does anyone know why they stopped making these? I can't believe there has been no interest in almost 3 years....

Does anyone know of any other option for a Desert Tech SRS butt pad?....one that does not have that top protrusion. My issue is that I shoot with the cheek piece in it's lowest position and that top part of the OEM butt pad keeps messing with my ear pro. Would prefer something that fits flush.

Reactions: DustCovered