• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dicken down the cops.

again brilliant…I haven’t had a doughnut since HS
kind of like Biden saying AR’s are war firearms.
broad brushstrokes about anyone or any occupation is simply ignorance
if you didn’t know that I was retired LEO we might be friends. The difference is that I wouldn’t care what you do or did for an occupation but would evaluate you as an individual and your demonstrated character. I could befriend you, even take a bullet for you. I wonder if the same could be said by the cop haters on this forum. You may get your wish, used to be that this rhetoric was shut down by the moderators. No longer apparently. Yes - all of you will be happy to know that I am about to pull my SH membership entirely And certainly won’t return to this post. So say what you will I heard it all for 3 decades, mostly by ignorant scumbags that killed their own kids or beat their wives.
Geez. For an ex-cop you sure have a thin skin.

WTF do you care what anyone else thinks? You have "your truth" stick to your guns, don't take your ball and go home. That's just being a pussy. People are always going to jump to conclusions and make stupid observations, turning them into the rule in their minds. I'm sure you got plenty of that on the job from citizens and cops alike, why should this place be any different?

Reactions: jb0311 and BCP
again brilliant…I haven’t had a doughnut since HS
kind of like Biden saying AR’s are war firearms.
broad brushstrokes about anyone or any occupation is simply ignorance
if you didn’t know that I was retired LEO we might be friends. The difference is that I wouldn’t care what you do or did for an occupation but would evaluate you as an individual and your demonstrated character. I could befriend you, even take a bullet for you. I wonder if the same could be said by the cop haters on this forum. You may get your wish, used to be that this rhetoric was shut down by the moderators. No longer apparently. Yes - all of you will be happy to know that I am about to pull my SH membership entirely And certainly won’t return to this post. So say what you will I heard it all for 3 decades, mostly by ignorant scumbags that killed their own kids or beat their wives.
Jesus dude! Nice stommpy-feet.

My best friend (he is closer than family, on my trusts,we text every day) is a Sgt LEO in Colorado. We met in a firearms training class and I ended up doing yearly ride alongs with him for a stretch. Then when I moved to Wyoming we started hunting together here. We both love our AKs and freedom.

I support cops. I’m a law and order person but I am also an former 70s hippy who is still a die-hard Civil Libertarian. I grew up in Maine and I could not get over how relaxed cops are in Colorado/Wyoming. I had had my share of negative experiences with cops over the years. Coming here felt like leaving a police state.

These days I have more presence of mind to control a cop’s perception when there is an interaction with them. This from years of training along side them, ride alongs and teaching occasional CCW Classes with them.

Understand that many of us really want to support you but we have issues policing in general. Quota’s for traffic tickets, standing down while cities burn, shooting armed good samaritans by mistake et al. I understand you may be frustrated but despite what you might perceive this demographic supports you more that any other. Don’t alienate the very people who would be the first to step up if an officer was in trouble. You (active LEOs) are supposed to be the paid professional in the room.

As law and order-civil-libertarian-citizens we are entitled to criticize those hired to do the government’s bidding. It’s our birthright. Like it or not, that means LEO too…….

Something to think about....

My son was interested in being a cop. For all intents, probably would have been a good one--pro 2A, really empathetic to the community. But he saw where policing is going and the risks along with all the cop hate right now (earned and unearned) and said "Yeah, not so much"

That's not to say "Don't criticize the police" but what our current situation is doing to policing in general. Not only are the good ones bailing, but incoming potential good ones are saying "No thanks" creating a negative feedback cycle. I really don't have a solution, just pointing this out and how it rarely gets brought up. Would YOU want to be a cop? I used to want to be with FBI/CIA--they were the pinnacle of--something. But we're on a 30 year slide, and I know I've had my share of words with small town police chiefs driving 60k SUVs trying to bust people for tick-tack violations. I try to be super repectful to cops and yet 90% of my interactions with them have been very negative. (and mind you I am a hardened career felon traffic menance got caught speeding one or twice in my life)

This isn't going to get better unless we start taking some sort of action/reform--but what that is, I will be honest, I don't know.

Reactions: Skunk
Something to think about....

My son was interested in being a cop. For all intents, probably would have been a good one--pro 2A, really empathetic to the community. But he saw where policing is going and the risks along with all the cop hate right now (earned and unearned) and said "Yeah, not so much"

That's not to say "Don't criticize the police" but what our current situation is doing to policing in general. Not only are the good ones bailing, but incoming potential good ones are saying "No thanks" creating a negative feedback cycle. I really don't have a solution, just pointing this out and how it rarely gets brought up. Would YOU want to be a cop? I used to want to be with FBI/CIA--they were the pinnacle of--something. But we're on a 30 year slide, and I know I've had my share of words with small town police chiefs driving 60k SUVs trying to bust people for tick-tack violations. I try to be super repectful to cops and yet 90% of my interactions with them have been very negative. (and mind you I am a hardened career felon traffic menance got caught speeding one or twice in my life)

This isn't going to get better unless we start taking some sort of action/reform--but what that is, I will be honest, I don't know.
The lady cop who put the girl handcuffed in the cruiser in Colorado that was hit by the train, failed two psych evals at two different agencies. She was hired in spite of this.

The hiring pool is horrendous right now and there are a lot of fast-tracking unqualified diversity hires too. I saw a group picture lately of two new female hires at a local agency. They were so small they looked like dwarves compared to the rest of the men. They were small by female standards. This is going on in Warden agencies here too. At least with LEO in an urban environment backup is a few minutes away but alone out in rural Wyoming a Warden could wait an hour or more. I found out recently the local LEO agency has tierd physical qualifications based on gender and age……😳

Ok praetorian guard oligarchy organized crime street soldier
You need to change your name to Shirley.

4DBAA929-6603-4FA8-8F5D-B11FBBA23EEA.gif

• Wow
Reactions: BurtG
One of the best cop jokes is one I heard from a cop in my town.

An officer comes to the scene of a fatality accident. It was a motorcycle and the driver was beheaded in the accident. After placing the flares out, he starts taking notes of the scene.

"Body found in ditch. (trying to spell) d-i-e-c, no, d-a-e-r, nope. D-i-t-c-h. That's it.

"Location of the head is on the median. M-a-d-e, no, m-o-, no, m-r-i.."

Frustrated, he kicks the head to the ditch.

Location of head in ditch. D-i-t-c-h."

Last edited:
You couldn’t be more right. You are a terrorist. Fox news can’t tell enough lies to make people view you guys any differently.

I won’t converse with you any longer. You are one of them.
You’re definitely more ready to be gay than I am.

Bye.

Not sure i like where this is going. General comments on the FBI are turning into a personal attack on Skunk, who has been a good member and contributed some useful knowledge on this site.

Depending on your vintage, you and I have probably been to several of the same places.

No. My point was simply that except for rare cases like Dicken and Rittenhouse, Constitutional Carry (legal in Texas) won’t do anything to fix the problem with active shooter events.

I’m being objective. Try it.

That actually false. Even with the constant shame fest from the media, DAs political prosecutorial agenda, risk of legal liability, threat to ones life during the encounter, gun free zones and prohibited places, civilians stopped over 34.4% (very conservative) of mass shootings. That number is well over 50% outside of gun free zones.

You're one of those people that get your information from TV huh? Fucking Fudd Max going to gobless tew warwarz. Aren't you supposed to be more educated on these topics just by membership for gun forums. Please read below, then browse the site in general. One of a few sources not owned by Bloomberg, soros, or the media conglomerate.

Are there better solutions? Of course. Training kids on gun saftey. Not blaming young kids for slavery and the tyrannical patriarch they consider western government? There has been a huge push from the left discouraging traditional marriage, having kids, moral values. Confusing these kids into thinking they can be a different gender? Much easier to manipulate, the less they are sure of their identity. Most of this ideology comes from 5 rich billionaires, 2 tech companies and 2 hedgefunds that literally own 98% of the items you consume.

Last edited:
Not sure i like where this is going. General comments on the FBI are turning into a personal attack on Skunk, who has been a good member and contributed some useful knowledge on this site.
I don't think it's a knock on him but it's definitely a knock on his beliefs. Most aggressors that are dispatched by civilians never make the stats because it's thwarted.

Shit....the number of companys, people, and organizations I have boycotted or told to fuck off, that dont align with my beliefs or morals is long. If feelings get hurt....meh. These people dont give a crap how it affects me. Oh, and I'm a contributing member of society too. They dont give a fuck about you or me!!!

That actually false. Even with the constant shame fest from the media, DAs political prosecutorial agenda, risk of legal liability, threat to ones life during the encounter, gun free zones and prohibited places, civilians stopped over 34.4% (very conservative) of mass shootings. That number is well over 50% outside of gun free zones.

You're one of those people that get your information from TV huh? Fucking Fudd Max going to gobless tew warwarz. Aren't you supposed to be more educated on these topics just by membership for gun forums. Please read below, then browse the site in general. One of a few sources not owned by Bloomberg, soros, or the media conglomerate.

Are there better solutions? Of course. Training kids on gun saftey. Not blaming young kids for slavery and the tyrannical patriarch they consider western government? There has been a huge push from the left discouraging traditional marriage, having kids, moral values. Confusing these kids into thinking they can be a different gender? Much easier to manipulate, the less they are sure of their identity. Most of this ideology comes from 5 rich billionaires, 2 tech companies and 2 hedgefunds that literally own 98% of the items you consume.
I literally never watch tv. And, I’m not particularly interested in politics. That’s why I’m always somewhat behind you guys on certain conversations here.

Ahh yes like the yellow truck parasites but different uniform.

Better than doing your shameful job.
Like I said, it’s not exciting. But, I think my job hunting will conclude soon, so that’s a relief.

I don't think it's a knock on him but it's definitely a knock on his beliefs. Most aggressors that are dispatched by civilians never make the stats because it's thwarted.
You guys know nothing about my personal beliefs. I’ve never aired them, nor has anyone asked.

You don’t see me defending the fbi.

You guys know nothing about my personal beliefs. I’ve never aired them, nor has anyone asked.

You don’t see me defending the fbi.
Well I think if someone comes in here and is willing to say they worked for the FBI, you’re the least of our worries and folks should cut you some slack. I have no doubt there are alphabet agency members lurking around, who are not announcing themselves.

You’re definitely more ready to be gay than I am.

Bye.
That line reminds of the recruiting office in "Stripes."

"Are either of you homosexuals?"

"No but we are willing to learn."

• Haha
The job is definitely not this exciting. Much more white-collar.
This right here tells me all I need to know where your allegiance lies. The FBI is corrupted to the core. The lack of action against traitors in the agency tells me all I need to know about Glowies. Tell me when I’m wrong.

Never mind, you can legally lie. While I cannot.

Good day “fellow gun enthusiast”

DD360154-E3E4-4589-8993-8FE6AF24CF6A.jpeg

Reactions: BigTex and BurtG
This right here tells me all I need to know where your allegiance lies. The FBI is corrupted to the core. The lack of action against traitors in the agency tells me all I need to know about Glowies. Tell me when I’m wrong.

Never mind, you can legally lie. While I cannot.

Good day “fellow gun enthusiast”

View attachment 8062480
Scroll back to Post #70 re: my signature.

If I was the kind of person you hope I am, do you think I would ever have told you guys what I do? What did I gain by doing so?

Yes, you're very wrong about who you think I am. Some of the people here, Frank included, have known me for the better part of twenty years. Ask anybody about me. I know what the answers will sound like.

Scroll back to Post #70 re: my signature.

If I was the kind of person you hope I am, do you think I would ever have told you guys what I do? What did I gain by doing so?

Yes, you're very wrong about who you think I am. Some of the people here, Frank included, have known me for the better part of twenty years. Ask anybody about me. I know what the answers will sound like.
Couldn’t care less. Apparently we are the enemy. Glow on brother.

The hiring pool is horrendous right now and there are a lot of fast-tracking unqualified diversity hires too.

There are statements floating around that the Memphis thugs were hired through a special process run by city hall and not by the normal Memphis PD process.

Let that sink in

Absolutely. But until we can quantify that somehow, we can’t rely on CC to be the answer to active shooters.

This may be one of THE most short-sighted and (hopefully intentionally) asinine attempts at arguing a position I've seen since the last MSNBC clip I saw. Let's use an easy analogy here. You walk out and see your right rear tire sagging on the rim. You think, gee, it may be flat. I have some pretty good circumstantial evidence staring me in the face (that's shooters actions, choices, and even statements), but you know, my tire pressure sensor is busted and I don't have a gauge. So until I have the data to verify that it truly is flat, I'm going to keep driving it. (Knowing full well that you have no intention of ever collecting said data, because that would drive you to do something you don't really want to do).
And only a fool or disingenuous fuckstick would try to argue that CC is the only answer to mass shootings. But I definitely don't want to live in a servailance state with commando-style cops on every corner. Or where they stand by and stand down when kids are being slaughtered and actively impede those that have the will to end it.

You’re now talking a lot of what if’s…. Places where shootings might occur, etc.

I’m trying to stick to actual events.

I mentioned Midland, TX earlier. Ator was shooting from his vehicle into other vehicles he pulled up beside of on the highway. Several were occupied by armed people. They didn’t fire back.

That’s the only point I ever set out to make.

I would shoot back, maybe you would, too. But, a lot of people, even while armed, will not.

Incredibly poor example, dude. And no, I'm willing to bet you (as a private citizen) would NOT be getting into a motorized gun battle on the highway. You'd be jamming the brakes, swerving away and using your availabile horsepower to get out of the danger zone. Unless you're trying to say that you are so Code Red that you drive with your hand on you pistol butt just ready to ice the next random drive-by guy... Who's playing keyboard commando now? But let's say you did...now we have a rolling gun battle down the highway. We're right back to the DA in a courtroom. So, Mr Skunk, why did you engage in a rolling gun battle down a highway, and prevent our brave LEO from monitoring the situation until the shooter was out of ammo so they could safely apprehend him...
Do you not see the duality of your arguments here?

This may be one of THE most short-sighted and (hopefully intentionally) asinine attempts at arguing a position I've seen since the last MSNBC clip I saw. Let's use an easy analogy here. You walk out and see your right rear tire sagging on the rim. You think, gee, it may be flat. I have some pretty good circumstantial evidence staring me in the face (that's shooters actions, choices, and even statements), but you know, my tire pressure sensor is busted and I don't have a gauge. So until I have the data to verify that it truly is flat, I'm going to keep driving it. (Knowing full well that you have no intention of ever collecting said data, because that would drive you to do something you don't really want to do).
And only a fool or disingenuous fuckstick would try to argue that CC is the only answer to mass shootings. But I definitely don't want to live in a servailance state with commando-style cops on every corner. Or where they stand by and stand down when kids are being slaughtered and actively impede those that have the will to end it.

Incredibly poor example, dude. And no, I'm willing to bet you (as a private citizen) would NOT be getting into a motorized gun battle on the highway. You'd be jamming the brakes, swerving away and using your availabile horsepower to get out of the danger zone. Unless you're trying to say that you are so Code Red that you drive with your hand on you pistol butt just ready to ice the next random drive-by guy... Who's playing keyboard commando now? But let's say you did...now we have a rolling gun battle down the highway. We're right back to the DA in a courtroom. So, Mr Skunk, why did you engage in a rolling gun battle down a highway, and prevent our brave LEO from monitoring the situation until the shooter was out of ammo so they could safely apprehend him...
Do you not see the duality of your arguments here?
Why is every opposing argument/view on this forum now considered to be disingenuous? If I needed to lie or mislead anyone here I surely would not have told anybody who I work for.

Anyway, I think everyone has taken my original post in this thread the wrong way. Maybe my word choice was poor or something. My sarcastic final sentence definitely struck a chord.

I agree that no reasonable person would argue that CC is the only answer to mass shootings. Again, see my original post.

I think where this went off the rails is in the mixing of meaning/definition of what's being talked about. Deersniper and I were talking about Constitutional Carry. He and others later replied with links to news articles, etc related to civilians as a whole engaging active shooters, broadening the scope of the argument. Are most proponents of Const. Carry also or already possessors of Concealed Carry Wpns,? Probably. Has passage of Const. Carry significantly increased the numbers of people carrying guns? I doubt it. So, it's hard to separate the strictly Const. Carry folks from the CCW's walking around. The data I have access to at the office does not yet separate CC from the rest. That really was the whole point I was trying to make.

The best thing about Constitutional Carry is that people will/can carry if/when they want to without having to anything but make their Constitutionally protected decision. I'm all for it.

And as for my examples re: Midland. I agree, not the best in the world but that is a situation I have personal experience/knowledge of. So, I used that as I would rather speak about that which I know than dig around the internet for supporting arguments. Additionally, there were other people involved who were carrying weapons and did not engage. Some are no longer here and without knowing what the status of that case is, or armchair quarterbacking the actions of the deceased, I'm not going to comment on it further.

Maybe a better example would've been to mention the Walmart shooting in El Paso. Shooter came in the front door and went to work with his rifle. Instead of leaving the check-out line of registers and fleeing to the back of the store (run/hide), or pulling CCW and engaging (fight), people hid behind registers and were shot to death.

Whether Constitutional Carry, Concealed Carry Wpn, License to Carry, whatever the mechanism is, not everyone is going to get involved in a gunfight.

I will add this... Yesterday, I looked at the compiled statics related to Active Shootings, as defined by the fbi(I can't remember the exact verbiage of the definition). There was a 51% increase in the number of events from 2020 to 2021 (2022 not published yet). So, being armed and knowing how to handle yourself and your weapon is becoming increasingly more important.

If you're interested, I'll try to bring some of that info home to share, if I can.

That's it, that's all.

Last edited:
Constitutional carry isn't necessarily "open carry". In many cases it means you can carry - just without a permit. So as far as the villain sees it - well CC or CHL - I'd rather carry concealed. The problem with CC (Ohio has it, I reside here), is that it provides no reciprocity -so you get no benefit carrying in non-constitutional carry states. What this really means is that my "worthless" friends can't legally "back me up" when traveling across country on vacations and prairie dog shoots.

As for legally carrying in theaters or business with anti-2A signs (non-schools, etc) - in most places it's a misdemeanor at best (I'm sorry, I didn't see the sign).

There are statements floating around that the Memphis thugs were hired through a special process run by city hall and not by the normal Memphis PD process.

Let that sink in
These days I call that common sense assumptions. I am ALL for diversity IF you go through the same process and standards. When you hire a female who failed two psych tests, who really is at fault when she puts a handcuffed female prisoner in cruiser sitting on railroad tracks?

I don't think the problem is one FBI agent.

I think the problem is the organization, which is not being objective.

Which brings in the need for Suki

I can like a soldier, a cop, a federal agent. One of my old aquaintenances is a US Marshal but you would not know it because he works in the WitSec and being low key is key.

Why is every opposing argument/view on this forum now considered to be disingenuous? If I needed to lie or mislead anyone here I surely would not have told anybody who I work for.

Anyway, I think everyone has taken my original post in this thread the wrong way. Maybe my word choice was poor or something. My sarcastic final sentence definitely struck a chord.

I agree that no reasonable person would argue that CC is the only answer to mass shootings. Again, see my original post.

I think where this went off the rails is in the mixing of meaning/definition of what's being talked about. Deersniper and I were talking about Constitutional Carry. He and others later replied with links to news articles, etc related to civilians as a whole engaging active shooters, broadening the scope of the argument. Are most proponents of Const. Carry also or already possessors of Concealed Carry Wpns,? Probably. Has passage of Const. Carry significantly increased the numbers of people carrying guns? I doubt it. So, it's hard to separate the strictly Const. Carry folks from the CCW's walking around. The data I have access to at the office does not yet separate CC from the rest. That really was the whole point I was trying to make.

The best thing about Constitutional Carry is that people will/can carry if/when they want to without having to anything but make their Constitutionally protected decision. I'm all for it.

And as for my examples re: Midland. I agree, not the best in the world but that is a situation I have personal experience/knowledge of. So, I used that as I would rather speak about that which I know than dig around the internet for supporting arguments. Additionally, there were other people involved who were carrying weapons and did not engage. Some are no longer here and without knowing what the status of that case is, or armchair quarterbacking the actions of the deceased, I'm not going to comment on it further.

Maybe a better example would've been to mention the Walmart shooting in El Paso. Shooter came in the front door and went to work with his rifle. Instead of leaving the check-out line of registers and fleeing to the back of the store (run/hide), or pulling CCW and engaging (fight), people hid behind registers and were shot to death.

Whether Constitutional Carry, Concealed Carry Wpn, License to Carry, whatever the mechanism is, not everyone is going to get involved in a gunfight.

I will add this... Yesterday, I looked at the compiled statics related to Active Shootings, as defined by the fbi(I can't remember the exact verbiage of the definition). There was a 51% increase in the number of events from 2020 to 2021 (2022 not published yet). So, being armed and knowing how to handle yourself and your weapon is becoming increasingly more important.

If you're interested, I'll try to bring some of that info home to share, if I can.

That's it, that's all.

What criteria is now used to classify an event? Some of these stats include gangland crap in them so that's why I'm asking.

I don't think the problem is one FBI agent.

I think the problem is the organization, which is not being objective.

Which brings in the need for Suki

I can like a soldier, a cop, a federal agent. One of my old aquaintenances is a US Marshal but you would not know it because he works in the WitSec and being low key is key.

Definitely some witch-hunting going on...

What criteria is now used to classify an event? Some of these stats include gangland crap in them so that's why I'm asking.
It's hard to say. Sometimes I read a document that seems like it would be completely commonsense, open source derived, but it'll be marked U//LES. I'd imagine the Active Shooter stats I mentioned earlier are completely UNCLASS, but I didn't notice.

Sometimes things are classified because of the sensitivity of the info, and sometimes it's not the info, but the source it was derived from.

What I have learned on Snipers Hide in the Bear Pit.
All cops are bad.
All fed cops are worse than bad.
All politicians are thieves and bad, but may not be as bad as cops.
All fed level leadership are backstabbing conniving thieves and bad, fed LE leaders are a bit worse. .
All district attorneys/prosecutors hate free men and want to put them in prison, worse prisons if they had guns.
All lawyers are bad, but better than cops,
All painters are alcoholics.
All priests/preachers/Sunday school teachers are pedophiles.
All school teachers are pedophiles.
All nuns and school aides are groomers for the pedophiles.
All farmers fuck cows/horse/goats.
One farmer fucks up a lot of equipment.
All hillbillies fuck their sister/mom.
All construction workers are meth-heads.
All plumbers show butt crack.
All auto mechanics are thieves.
All electricians get off on the power.
All sisters suck dicks and are whores.
All moms suck dicks and are whores.
I mean 20$ is 20$...
All doctors are incompetent quacks out for the insurance $.
All nurses are crazy killers waiting to snuff an old patient.
All men are rapists bc they have dicks.
All women are whores bc they have pussys.
All armed constitutional-ists are the answer to the crime problem.
All armed people especially police should stand up and run to the sound of gunfire bc that's the manly right thing to do (even though years of military has proven some people ain't never gonna gun up n run up. AND that was true back when men were men and women were just life support for the pussy.)
The truth doesn't really matter.
Its ONLY the presenters truth that counts.
The presenters truth might just be an ill formed opinion, but, it should carry the weight of Allah or whichever deity they profess to follow, even though,
opinions are like assholes, some stink way worse than others.
Just because xxx thinks its true and real, doesnt make it true and real.
All the hard-asses here don't give a fuck what xxx thinks about them, but spend days & pages Nyack Nyack with xxx over what was said about them. Gotta have the last word.
There are some ugly fat ass did I say u.g.l.y women posted in the MvP thread bc some closet gays don't like good looking motivational women.
There are some people here who could fuck up a Chinese firedrill in one posting, Allah help us when they do three pages..
Theres one that can definitely fuck up some farm equipment...
And damn at the people willing to stand in judgment of others with zero evidence but can't stand it coming back on them.
Did I miss anything ?

Last edited: