• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dicken down the cops.

We all are. If we had the balls our founders did we wouldn't have ever gotten where we are now. We all just want to go along to get along and we allowed this pervasive perversion to infiltrate our entire society. There is no single man or group to blame. What the lib nuts have done we have allowed.
But where does it stop? I see a glow on the horizon, and it isn’t the sunrise.

Reactions: BurtG and Doc68
Guys,

I'm anything but arrogant. I don't know what the answer is. I'll be honest with you, and it'll sound like excuses, but the organization is too big and powerful for individuals to mount any kind of meaningful charge. It's like you say, Bender, I'm a cog in the wheel. If I get in the way, they'll spit me out and replace me with the bright-eyed 30yr old version of me from a decade ago, thinking I'll save the world. The fbi tells us about how many applicants there are, and if we don't want the job, we'll be replaced by someone waiting at the door. Hoover literally doesn't care.

This Covid shit started a lot of us down the road to discontent. I know people that got pushed out because of their refusal to take the shot. There were over 900 of us on one Signal chat, sharing information about how to fight that mandate. People were submitting all kinds of reasonable accommodation requests, religious exemptions, medical exemptions, etc. I refused to do any of that and have somehow gotten away with it. Now I'm on thin ice for pushing back on the Jan 6 stuff. They'll get me in time, but I'm going to make them put in the work to fire me.

I've got a lot of thoughts on all this.

If I knew what I could do that would reach the top, I'd do it.
They may replace you, but at least then you would have a clear conscience that you aren't helping that organization in any way shape or form.

A statement like that makes you as guilty as the rest.

Silence is condoning......

Doc

They may replace you, but at least then you would have a clear conscience that you aren't helping that organization in any way shape or form.

Doc
One step further for you, doing nothing is condoning.

We all are in that bucket, ATM.

Reactions: Skunk

Doc
My conscience is clear and I’m looking for the answer same as you. I have to be careful what I say here; this conversation would be different in person.

So where is it written that only people from inside the establishment can make or push for change?

What about us on the outside, huh?

The problem with Wade is he shouts from the rooftops about how things are fucked and everyone in the echo chamber yells "Amen", but WTF do we do about it besides gang up on people like Skunk, laying all responsibility for doing something at his feet?

Maybe he should use Wade's excuse that he's doing all he can but he has a family. . .

My, the view is great from the high horse, isn't it?
It’s called raising awareness and trying to help pull people’s heads out of their asses. People like you attack me for it all the time. Why? If you believe what I say to be true then you should help spread the word instead of trying to silence me. People have to have a reckoning before things can change.

The “excuse” you claim I said is a lie. Never came out of my mouth in this context. Not even a little bit. It was mentioned when you and a couple other fucks go into the don’t pay your taxes and then try and “shame” me for not going out in lone wolf style guns a blazing on a suicide mission. Sick shit.

Reactions: BurtG and Bender
The answer is the the worst answer. Until they police their own. We can only sit and wait till full failure of the system.

What am I supposed to do

If I want to talk about peace and understanding

But you only understand the language of the sword

What if I want to make you understand that the path you chose leads to downfall

What if I want to tell you to leave me and my beloved ones in peace

I let the blade do the talking...

So my tongue shall become iron

And my words the mighty roar of war

Revealing my divine anger's arrow shall strike

All action for the good of all

I see my reflection in your eyes

But my new age has just begun

The sword is soft

In the fire of the furnace

It hungers to be hit

And wants to have a hundred sisters

In the coldest state of their existence

They may dance the maddest

In the morass of the red rain

Beloved brother enemy

I sing my sword song for you

The lullaby of obliteration

So I can wake up with a smile

And bliss in my heart

And bliss in my heart

And bliss in my heart

Coexistence, Conflict, combat

Devastation, regeneration, transformation

That is the best I can do for you

I see a grey gloom on the horizon

That promises a powerful sun to rise

To melt away all moons

It will make the old fires of purification

Look like dying embers

Look like dying embers

Look like dying embers

-Krigsgaldr,Heilung-

One step further for you, doing nothing is condoning.

We all are in that bucket, ATM.
No, for the time being I can use my voice to express my views and disdain for the government which I live under currently. Sure pretty soon here everything except praise of our .gov will be considered hate speech.

I talk to others and try to get their heads out of the sand. Just because I'm not making videos and such of what I talk about doesn't mean I'm not doing things.

Some things are best kept under wraps.....

I was in the army for 15 years as a medic. Did my time in the trenches and such. I'm truthfully glad I was was medically retired. I was very unhappy with the way the military was going and it kinda was a god send that I developed seizures. It got me out quicker than if I had finished this last contract.

I have been able to show a few people since then what evils the .gov is capable of. I have been able to get an anti gunner into shooting regularly.

So, yeah, I may not post videos or such, but I'm damned sure not sitting around just bitching on a forum...

Doc

It’s called raising awareness and trying to help pull people’s heads out of their asses. People like you attack me for it all the time. Why? If you believe what I say to be true then you should help spread the word instead of trying to silence me.

The “excuse” you claim I said is a lie. Never came out of my mouth in this context. Not even a little bit. It was mentioned when you and a couple other fucks go into the don’t pay your taxes and then try and “shame” me for not going out in lone wolf style guns a blazing on a suicide mission. Sick shit.
I'm not trying to silence you. Disagreeing with you ain't trying to shut you up. Quit sounding like a whiny liberal. You aren't a victim here. In fact, you've got your own personal echo chamber who you preach to daily.

You're good at talking, you got that down. How are you about walking?

We all are. If we had the balls our founders did we wouldn't have ever gotten where we are now. We all just want to go along to get along and we allowed this pervasive perversion to infiltrate our entire society. There is no single man or group to blame. What the lib nuts have done we have allowed.
Do you accept blame for slavery?
Then why would you accept blame for something that has been in the works since before slavery? Lincoln's assassin was a few years late.
It's called incrementalism. It was a long term plan where they passed laws with alternative motives (example: patriot act). The courts stretched the original intentions and set precedent. Those laws were intentionally limiting the people's ability to keep the Fed government in it's role.
Trump should have been an eye opener to those who were not paying attention to how bloated and corrupt our government is but sadly too many are addicted to tic tok, Kardashian, drugs and whatever other distractions.
Just look at how many people here, on the hide, still think desantis is the one.

What am I supposed to do

If I want to talk about peace and understanding

What if I want to make you understand that the path you chose leads to downfall

What if I want to tell you to leave me and my beloved ones in peace

I let the blade do the talking...

So my tongue shall become iron

And my words the mighty roar of war

Revealing my divine anger's arrow shall strike

All action for the good of all

I see my reflection in your eyes

But my new age has just begun

The sword is soft

In the fire of the furnace

It hungers to be hit

And wants to have a hundred sisters

In the coldest state of their existence

They may dance the maddest

In the morass of the red rain

Beloved brother enemy

I sing my sword song for you

The lullaby of obliteration

So I can wake up with a smile

And bliss in my heart

And bliss in my heart

And bliss in my heart

Coexistence, Conflict, combat

Devastation, regeneration, transformation

That is the best I can do for you

I see a grey gloom on the horizon

That promises a powerful sun to rise

To melt away all moons

It will make the old fires of purification

Look like dying embers

Look like dying embers

Look like dying embers

-Krigsgaldr,Heilung-
Everywhere is freaks and hairies, dykes and fairies
Tell me where is sanity?
Tax the rich, feed the poor, 'til there are no rich no more
I'd love to change the world - but I don't know what to do
So I'll leave it up to you
Population - keeps on breeding, nation bleeding,
Still more feeding economy
Life is funny, skies are sunny, bees make honey
Who needs money? Monopoly!
So I'll leave it up to you... Oh yeah
World pollution, there's no solution, institution, electrocution
Just black and white, rich or poor, them and us
We'll stop the war!
So I'll leave it up to you... It's called luck

Ten Years After

Reactions: Gommer
Don’t assume Dicken was the only person in there with a gun.

During the active shooter event in Midland, TX a couple years back, Ator drove all over town shooting. I think there were seventeen different crime scenes. In west Texas, where everyone has a gun, not one person took a shot at him.

Constitutional Carry might do some good if people had the nerve to get into a gunfight. Most supporters of Constitutional Carry just like to carry their guns, try new holsters, and talk on Internet forums.

I'm going to somewhat necro this because I just can't help but stir a pot like this.

Apologies in advance for that.

Now, on to the whole idea that Constitutional carry supporters, 'most', just like to carry their guns, try new holsters, and talk on internet forums.

I would counter this that 'most' Constitutional carry supporters, most gun owners in general, own those firearms to protect themselves, their families, friends, loved ones, etc.

So this is my counter argument one, basically -- is that only the forum trolling mall-ninja fuckwits are out there saying they're going to be some kind of action movie hero. The vast, vast majority of people who actually carry their guns do it for them and their family. Maybe, maaaaaybe 5% of total who carry all the time do it with the intention to protect anyone they can. Maybe. And probably 90% of those are LEO/MIL (I have no statistics to back that up I'm just basing this off of my personal bubble -- which admittedly is not likely to be a good sample).

My second counter, which is really what this is about -- is that when someone is driving around taking pot shots at people you really don't have time to react unless you or someone you know is the target. I've been present for two drive by shootings in my life. I was armed during both and had absolutely no time to fully assess the situation and react in a way in which I could safely return fire.

So, while you are saying those people in Texas didn't do anything -- I'd argue that it's more likely they did the right thing. Individuals don't have qualified immunity -- they'll go to prison for a looooong time if something bad comes of their actions. Especially in certain parts of Texas, just like all the others states there are areas of dark blue demonic shit there. It's also totally possible that the shooter just didn't encounter another armed person, or come in close proximity to one. Sometimes the stars just align for horrible shit -- God knows many of us have seen some really fucked up things happen.

Anyway, had to necro this and pick at that little part.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG and Skunk
It was a bullshit post by him to boost his theory. Most people are fully aware that they are liable for every bullet that comes out of the barrel. Well except Alec Baldwin and most street urchins. So he knows that a vast majority of armed citizens are not going to get up from cover and mag dump in a vehicle that has already passed by.
I'm going to somewhat necro this because I just can't help but stir a pot like this.

Apologies in advance for that.

Now, on to the whole idea that Constitutional carry supporters, 'most', just like to carry their guns, try new holsters, and talk on internet forums.

I would counter this that 'most' Constitutional carry supporters, most gun owners in general, own those firearms to protect themselves, their families, friends, loved ones, etc.

So this is my counter argument one, basically -- is that only the forum trolling mall-ninja fuckwits are out there saying they're going to be some kind of action movie hero. The vast, vast majority of people who actually carry their guns do it for them and their family. Maybe, maaaaaybe 5% of total who carry all the time do it with the intention to protect anyone they can. Maybe. And probably 90% of those are LEO/MIL (I have no statistics to back that up I'm just basing this off of my personal bubble -- which admittedly is not likely to be a good sample).

My second counter, which is really what this is about -- is that when someone is driving around taking pot shots at people you really don't have time to react unless you or someone you know is the target. I've been present for two drive by shootings in my life. I was armed during both and had absolutely no time to fully assess the situation and react in a way in which I could safely return fire.

So, while you are saying those people in Texas didn't do anything -- I'd argue that it's more likely they did the right thing. Individuals don't have qualified immunity -- they'll go to prison for a looooong time if something bad comes of their actions. Especially in certain parts of Texas, just like all the others states there are areas of dark blue demonic shit there. It's also totally possible that the shooter just didn't encounter another armed person, or come in close proximity to one. Sometimes the stars just align for horrible shit -- God knows many of us have seen some really fucked up things happen.

Anyway, had to necro this and pick at that little part.

Do you accept blame for slavery?
Then why would you accept blame for something that has been in the works since before slavery? Lincoln's assassin was a few years late.
It's called incrementalism. It was a long term plan where they passed laws with alternative motives (example: patriot act). The courts stretched the original intentions and set precedent. Those laws were intentionally limiting the people's ability to keep the Fed government in it's role.
Trump should have been an eye opener to those who were not paying attention to how bloated and corrupt our government is but sadly too many are addicted to tic tok, Kardashian, drugs and whatever other distractions.
Just look at how many people here, on the hide, still think desantis is the one.

I won't accept blame for it all, but "we" have allowed it to advance and become what it is today. The patriot act is a prime example. We all knew that was a bull shit piece of legislation when it was done. I remember it well. Everyone just stomached it because of 9/11. That's the kind of shit that we as a society allowed. We didn't hold anyone accountable for passing that garbage nor many many others like it.

That said, it's not some easy thing to just "not allow it". There's a ton of people here that are willing to have their freedoms taken for the lie of "security" in whatever form it might be. It's a cyclical thing, aka "tytler cycle". Unfortunately, the only way to get back to the phase we all like is to go through the other few first, at least that's been the case with every democratic govt so far.

The biggest thing that I do take and give blame for is the social crap that we have allowed. We've allowed our values to be diluted down to nothing and we've allowed our country and birth right to be given away to invaders. That's on us as a society.

Vote harder? Is that the plan to not allow it? That system was corrupted by money long before anyone on this board was alive.
I won't accept blame for it all, but "we" have allowed it to advance and become what it is today. The patriot act is a prime example. We all knew that was a bull shit piece of legislation when it was done. I remember it well. Everyone just stomached it because of 9/11. That's the kind of shit that we as a society allowed. We didn't hold anyone accountable for passing that garbage nor many many others like it.

That said, it's not some easy thing to just "not allow it". There's a ton of people here that are willing to have their freedoms taken for the lie of "security" in whatever form it might be. It's a cyclical thing, aka "tytler cycle". Unfortunately, the only way to get back to the phase we all like is to go through the other few first, at least that's been the case with every democratic govt so far.

The biggest thing that I do take and give blame for is the social crap that we have allowed. We've allowed our values to be diluted down to nothing and we've allowed our country and birth right to be given away to invaders. That's on us as a society.
Tell me how anyone could have stopped the patriot act. You do know that the two party system is just theater, don't you?

Reactions: BurtG
I'm not trying to silence you. Disagreeing with you ain't trying to shut you up. Quit sounding like a whiny liberal. You aren't a victim here. In fact, you've got your own personal echo chamber who you preach to daily.

This is an example of what you do and why I don’t always engage with you. It would be helpful and constructive if you counter my argument by putting your views directly against mine but that never happens.

I don’t speak my mind just for the members that happen to agree and engage with me on this forum. I speak truth so the thousands that are silently reading that may or may not be members can possibly have their views challenged and hopefully come around. Maybe these folk can take this new perspective they have never considered and have conversations with others.

As far as speaking against those that work in government, who the heck do you think is across the line from us if not them? Who holds the guns that gives them power? Who puts in the work to make some evil shit a politician says to something that is backed up by gov’t sanctioned (legal ) violence?

We all do.
As did the founding fathers.
We have millions of people who over twenty years spent time in the war torn shit holes of Iraq and Afghanistan and to that a few European civil wars. I believe that the Russia/Trump Hoax,COVID and the 20 election were a test to gauge whether there's people willing to stomach that in their neighborhood. A test/purge of those in the alphabet that are not on board with the end game.

The Ukraine bullshit is more pushing of the boundaries of what people will put up with. It's going to have to get a lot worse before the few will be ready. Then it's either 30's Germany or '76 colonial
I think we're going to get 30's Germany first and in a generation or two you'll get 76 colonial.

This is why I’m the asshole. It’s all I can do.
You may not believe this but I actually have paperwork. It is a certificate that awards me an upgrade to complete asshole. If anyone should doubt it, I only have to be myself, signed by my friend, Lee, AIC (Asshole In Charge.)

It is framed and hangs above my end of our double recliner. If you walk into my house and do not know who the asshole is, just read the writing on the wall, literally.

This is an example of what you do and why I don’t always engage with you. It would be helpful and constructive if you counter my argument by putting your views directly against mine but that never happens.

I don’t speak my mind just for the members that happen to agree and engage with me on this forum. I speak truth so the thousands that are silently reading that may or may not be members can possibly have their views challenged and hopefully come around. Maybe these folk can take this new perspective they have never considered and have conversations with others.

As far as speaking against those that work in government, who the heck do you think is across the line from us if not them? Who holds the guns that gives them power? Who puts in the work to make some evil shit a politician says to something that is backed up by gov’t sanctioned (legal ) violence?
Well, you are safe here aren't you? Pounding away on your keyboard.

Want to make a real impact? Go straight to the source.

How about you take your words down to the local precinct or FBI Office, military base, etc., and tell those "employees" how they are selling us out? Maybe you can convince one or even some of the error of their ways. I'm sure they would understand. Hearts and minds. . .

Vote harder? Is that the plan to not allow it? That system was corrupted by money long before anyone on this board was alive.

Tell me how anyone could have stopped the patriot act. You do know that the two party system is just theater, don't you?

Yeah I don't really even differentiate between the two parties anymore. It's simply the corporate elite vs the rest of us. That said, you can vote locally and make sure it counts. You know these people and can hold them accountable. If you don't know them, then get to know them! These local people #1 Are whose going to one dat be in DC. #2 Are people that you have some actual face time with, you know their kids, they know your kids, ect... #3 These local people are who have a lot of impact on your life and who can actually do something for you.

I'm not saying the whole system can be righted, but it is something we can do that matters as apposed to bitching online that does nothing. When shit hits the fan, your local sherif has a whole lot of power as do your local politicians, so be involved with who these people are. Better yet, get like minded people in there and start changing some things for your AO. That's something real that can actually be done without sacrificing your family, fortune, and sacred honor, of which none of us are ready to do, clearly

Last edited:
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
As did the founding fathers.

I think we're going to get 30's Germany first and in a generation or two you'll get 76 colonial.
That may well be. If so, it will be damn handy to have the local politicians and Sherrif on our side and be made up of people we know and who our kids played ball together.

Yeah I don't really even differentiate between the two parties anymore. It's simply the corporate elite vs the rest of us. That said, you can vote locally and make sure it counts. You know these people and can hold them accountable. If you don't know them, then get to know them! These local people #1 Are whose going to one dat be in DC. #2 Are people that you have some actual face time with, you know their kids, they know your kids, ect... #3 These local people are who have a lot of impact on your life and who can actually do something for you.

I'm not saying the whole system can be righted, but it is something we can do that matters as apposed to bitching online that does nothing. When shit hits the fan, your local sherif has a whole lot of power as do your local politicians, so be involved with who these people are. Better yet, get like minded people in there and start changing some things for your AO. That's something real that can actually be done without sacrificing your family, fortune, and sacred honor, of which none of us are ready to do, clearly
Lol they’re stealing local elections right on down to the school board too

• Angry
Reactions: Doc68
If things are really as bad as we all say they are, and we are really talking about all this shit, then things are bad enough to

Video wrong doing and take it to your sherif.
Run against your sherif
Run for office yourself and expose it from the inside.
Raise money to fight their asses and go out door to door to tell your neighbors.
Many other things

If things are so far beyond repair that they can't even be improved,much less corrected, then none of these other things we all can do locally should even be a question. Either that or we just want to bitch and pretend and don't want to do the work we ask others to do. It can't be both horribly wrong beyond repair and a situation where we just sit and do nothing.

Yall already know I agree with you and just about agree with Wade on everything he says too. I'm not disagreeing or pointing my finger but we do need to do something and I for one am not ready to make the sacrifice that our founders made just yet. I have 2 little boys and a wife that depend on me for everything in this world so I'm just not there. I am definitely at the point of being tired of excuses and ready actually do what I can do in my AO, and I'm doing that though not as much as I intend to do in the future.

Yeah like the tea party or Jan 6 or whatever.

The praetorian guard will stomp out all opposition
The tea party made some serious gains, I wouldn't use that as an example. They didn't gain enough but they did do some things. That's not the level I'm even talking about though but it's obviously a level they got to right?

The tea party made some serious gains, I wouldn't use that as an example. They didn't gain enough but they did do some things. That's not the level I'm even talking about though but it's obviously a level they got to right?
They were stopped by mccain Lois Lerner etc. The fed agencies were used to bludgeon them to death

That cunt Lois Lerner , her hard drive just coincidently wasn’t just wiped, it was mechanically shredded.

Reactions: Bender
They were stopped by mccain Lois Lerner etc. The fed agencies were used to bludgeon them to death

That cunt Lois Lerner , her hard drive just coincidently wasn’t just wiped, it was mechanically shredded.
Yeah, they went after tea party and those who were mega donors of it but the tea party got many candidates in office. That pos McCain screwed us all including the tea party elected officials but the fact remains. Tea party put MANY people in office. That's not nothing and it's the start of really doing something. Clearly it's possible

Where’s the tea party now ?

What happened to trump ?
More like what happened to all that money that people donated to those court fees and such........

I'm sure it didn't cost millions and millions of dollars to file court paperwork......

Doc

• Angry
Reactions: Bender and BurtG
Where’s the tea party now ?

What happened to trump ?
He screwed up and thought he could get along to go along with a bunch of snakes.

Fact is. He won and he did become potus. He should have fired masses on day 1 but he didn't and we all know what happened. I guess if the point is to say it's hopeless and we can't do anything good for anyone then we can just say that. I won't even argue its not, but

Tea party happened and got candidates in office who passed bills.

Trump got in office and screwed it up (no doubt the man had never before seen opposition ) but he also turned a shit load of people on to our way of seeing things in the process.

I'm only saying that there are things we can do to help ourselves vs just bitching online. The tytler cycle will rein Supreme no doubt, but we can effect the length of each phase and when they occur.

That may well be. If so, it will be damn handy to have the local politicians and Sherrif on our side and be made up of people we know and who our kids played ball together.
I like to listen to Scott kesterson's show, BardsFM, and that's one of the things he harps on the most, building local.

He's not wrong. If we can build strong support at the local level and in our counties we can mout a pretty good opposition.

I've been wanting to phone up my sherrif and see if he'd let me buy him lunch sometime but I haven't done it yet. He's lame duck this time around though. Should have done that she he was running for sherif.

I like to listen to Scott kesterson's show, BardsFM, and that's one of the things he harps on the most, building local.

He's not wrong. If we can build strong support at the local level and in our counties we can mout a pretty good opposition.

I've been wanting to phone up my sherrif and see if he'd let me buy him lunch sometime but I haven't done it yet. He's lame duck this time around though. Should have done that she he was running for sherif.
Absolutely. Local people have the power locally. Our counties are it. That's how this is all set up. The Fed bois can't come out to play without the local pd assisting. That's a jurisdiction issue and a man power issue. Imagine what any outside force is going to do if we were all standing with our sherif and coroner and all saying "get the hell out"! IF.... it's a big if let's be honest here, we could all just get reasonable freedom loving people in all our local communities on the same page, imagine what kind of power that really is??? There's already plenty of sherrifs who are at least saying they won't do this and won't do that. It's a start. It beats the hell out of the alternative (which may still happen), but no matter how that shakes out, getting local communities together and like minded people in positions of power is a win win.

Absolutely. Local people have the power locally. Our counties are it. That's how this is all set up. The Fed bois can't come out to play without the local pd assisting. That's a jurisdiction issue and a man power issue. Imagine what any outside force is going to do if we were all standing with our sherif and coroner and all saying "get the hell out"! IF.... it's a big if let's be honest here, we could all just get reasonable freedom loving people in all our local communities on the same page, imagine what kind of power that really is??? There's already plenty of sherrifs who are at least saying they won't do this and won't do that. It's a start. It beats the hell out of the alternative (which may still happen), but no matter how that shakes out, getting local communities together and like minded people in positions of power is a win win.
Yeah there's been quite a few sherrifs that have said they'll do nothing about the whole brace issue. Now whether or not they will assist when the alphabets show up remains to be seen.

We did some good in the county elections last time around in my county. Especially on the school board.

I'd like to be more active I just struggle with how to get involved. That and the fact that my line of work is feast or famine. I think contacting my sherrif will be my first step. And I should probably start going to the schoolboard meetings. Even though I've never stepped foot inside the school and my children won't either. They're still influencing the kids in my ao with my tax dollars and I/we should all take part the meetings that decide how our money is used. City council meetings are another one. Even though I'm 15 miles from the city where my address is lol, I can still sit in on the meetings. But I never have.

Like ot or not we've let these people go unchecked for far too long and now they've got a leg up on us. It's not over yet but it's an up hill battle for sure.

Ever here of David straight ? State national guy. Watched a video of a seminar he did in Texas recently and he said that movement has grown from three million strong to ten million in 2023. With an estimated 40-50 million with paperwork in progress to become state nationals. Those people pay no federal income taxes at all. That will have an impact on .gov

Yeah there's been quite a few sherrifs that have said they'll do nothing about the whole brace issue. Now whether or not they will assist when the alphabets show up remains to be seen.

We did some good in the county elections last time around in my county. Especially on the school board.

I'd like to be more active I just struggle with how to get involved. That and the fact that my line of work is feast or famine. I think contacting my sherrif will be my first step. And I should probably start going to the schoolboard meetings. Even though I've never stepped foot inside the school and my children won't either. They're still influencing the kids in my ao with my tax dollars and I/we should all take part the meetings that decide how our money is used. City council meetings are another one. Even though I'm 15 miles from the city where my address is lol, I can still sit in on the meetings. But I never have.

Like ot or not we've let these people go unchecked for far too long and now they've got a leg up on us. It's not over yet but it's an up hill battle for sure.

Ever here of David straight ? State national guy. Watched a video of a seminar he did in Texas recently and he said that movement has grown from three million strong to ten million in 2023. With an estimated 40-50 million with paperwork in progress to become state nationals. Those people pay no federal income taxes at all. That will have an impact on .gov

Being involved is huge. The local politicians require support. When they get enough opposition they go away. We do still have a way to force our way of life and values back into the system, just like it was taken away.... same way you eat an elephant.... "one bite at a time". When you meet the right guy to run for office locally, tell him so! Support him. You can't do that if you aren't there to begin with. It's not so fun and not so easy but it can have an effect and worst case you have some folks who like you when time comes for other things. It's a win win and WE NEED MORE GOOD MEN INVOLVED.

Reactions: XP1K and Bender
Being involved is huge. The local politicians require support. When they get enough opposition they go away. We do still have a way to force our way of life and values back into the system, just like it was taken away.... same way you eat an elephant.... "one bite at a time". When you meet the right guy to run for office locally, tell him so! Support him. You can't do that if you aren't there to begin with. It's not so fun and not so easy but it can have an effect and worst case you have some folks who like you when time comes for other things. It's a win win and WE NEED MORE GOOD MEN INVOLVED.
I no longer believe in our system of government or any system of gov’t represented today for that matter. Fed, state, and local gov’t are all tied together and will play ball together. Who in a governmental position refused to accept the results of the pretend elections we just had? I don’t see anything government at this point as the answer. If you can show me an example of a benevolent gov’t that represents its people then maybe I can be persuaded. Hell this so called constitutional republic didn’t last but a few decades and I can argue even in its founding it was fucked from the start. Well that’s obvious now.

You can take most everything you said in your last few posts but leave the sheriffs and other politicians out of the equation and would be much more effective. While agree people need to come together, I don’t agree the rally point should be around more of the same government and/or any statist that either foolishly or deceivingly believes in the system that has been steamrolling all along. Shit it. Shit out. Something has to change drastically.

People would need to come together to oppose all of it in its entirety while defending themselves if/when necessary. Nothing else matters. It can be done peacefully. Do you think the evil fucks at the top would allow that or would they send in their badged attack dogs to commit “legal” violence?

I no longer believe in our system of government or any system of gov’t represented today for that matter. Fed, state, and local gov’t are all tied together and will play ball together. Who in a governmental position refused to accept the results of the pretend elections we just had? I don’t see anything government at this point as the answer. If you can show me an example of a benevolent gov’t that represents its people then maybe I can be persuaded. Hell this so called constitutional republic didn’t last but a few decades and I can argue even in its founding it was fucked from the start. Well that’s obvious now.

You can take most everything you said in your last few posts but leave the sheriffs and other politicians out of the equation and would be much more effective. While agree people need to come together, I don’t agree the rally point should be around more of the same gov’t. People would need to come together to oppose all of it in its entirety while defending themselves if/when necessary. Nothing else matters. It can be done peacefully. Do you think the evil fucks at the top would allow that or would they send in their badged attack dogs to commit “legal” violence?

I don't agree any rally point should be any govt either, that's not what I intended to relay here. My point is that we can effect change locally FOR US , not for the govt or sherrif. I hear you, but at the same time this idea that we can just eliminate govt and go back to the wild west is not appealing to me nor is it to most anyone. Imo- we have to have some govt, but let's keep it as small and as locally tied as possible. (Major importance on the small part, which I could argue is OUR ENTIRE PROBLEM IN ITSELF, THE SIZE OF OUR GOVT). Very very little govt is actually needed and it can be shrunk too, but that starts locally too. It's all about local is my entire point here and we are all local to our area.

Govt in any form will always corrupt, but just saying that and only that is like saying "well it's all hopeless so let's all go drink the kool-aid boys". It's a non starter because we are doomed no matter what, so why should anyone put effort into anything at all then? That just doesn't cut it man, though I agree with most of what you say on the regular as you know.

Reactions: XP1K
I don't agree any rally point should be any govt either, that's not what I intended to relay here. My point is that we can effect change locally FOR US , not for the govt or sherrif. I hear you, but at the same time this idea that we can just eliminate govt and go back to the wild west is not appealing to me nor is it to most anyone. Imo- we have to have some govt, but let's keep it as small and as locally tied as possible. (Major importance on the small part, which I could argue is OUR ENTIRE PROBLEM IN ITSELF, THE SIZE OF OUR GOVT). Very very little govt is actually needed and it can be shrunk too, but that starts locally too. It's all about local is my entire point here and we are all local to our area.

Govt in any form will always corrupt, but just saying that and only that is like saying "well it's all hopeless so let's all go drink the kool-aid boys". It's a non starter because we are doomed no matter what, so why should anyone put effort into anything at all then? That just doesn't cut it man, though I agree with most of what you say on the regular as you know.
I don’t understand your last paragraph. I don’t correlate gov’t with prosperity and happiness as you do. We are seeing in real time how wholeheartedly untrue that is. In time there will be an ever powerful gov’t ruling over a suffering and hopeless people.

There is no such thing as gov’t without oppression. You can’t have gov’t and liberty. To have gov’t means to be ruled by others. Those that want to rule, shouldn’t be allowed and those that want to be ruled are fools. Nevertheless we are in agreement that less is more. I just take it a bit further in that the closer to none the better even though it may not be attainable. I understand that what is “normal” and accepted, isn’t and shouldn't be.

I believe decent people will be decent regardless if statists point guns at them or not while shitty people will be shitty regardless as well. The difference is the former is restricted by men carrying gov’t guns while the latter is empowered by the fact. This has to be true if being honest about the current state of affairs.

I don’t understand your last paragraph. I don’t correlate gov’t with prosperity and happiness as you do. We are seeing in real time how wholeheartedly untrue that is. In time there will be an ever powerful gov’t ruling over a suffering and hopeless people.

There is no such thing as gov’t without oppression. You can’t have gov’t and liberty. To have gov’t means to be ruled by others. Those that want to rule, shouldn’t be allowed and those that want to be ruled are fools. Nevertheless we are in agreement that less is more. I just take it a bit further in that the closer to none the better even though it may not be attainable. I understand that what is “normal” and accepted, isn’t and shouldn't be.

I believe decent people will be decent regardless if statists point guns at them or not while shitty people will be shitty regardless as well. The difference is the former is restricted by men carrying gov’t guns while the latter is empowered by the fact. This has to be true if being honest about the current state of affairs.
I don't know where you got this idea that I equate govt with prosperity and happiness from "we have to have govt, but keep it as small as possible"???? I mean come on man.

So what is the solution? I mean, spell it out. How should it be set up? There's a saying in engineering that applies here "don't let great get in the way of good"

I don't know where you got this idea that I equate govt with prosperity and happiness from "we have to have govt, but keep it as small as possible"???? I mean come on man.

So what is the solution? I mean, spell it out. How should it be set up? There's a saying in engineering that applies here "don't let great get in the way of good"
I was referencing your last paragraph that I quoted. Maybe I misunderstood it. Anyhow its a moot point and not all that relevant.

Where society goes wrong is when people allow a few to make decisions on the behalf of the rest while also allowing them to hire men with guns to serve and protect them. Once this happens, holding the “rulers” accountable is far less likely as they make the rules and decide what’s right and wrong (legal). Laws are now their weapons and they have hitmen to force them on the rest using violence. These rulers can “legally” steal (tax) and can “legally” kidnap and imprison against one’s will considering these men now have this new found power over others. This power structure is used everywhere in the world and has to go. Rule by force is reality. Any other narrative including the consent to be governed is a damn lie.

This is all theoretical at this point anyhow. We live under tyrants that have no problem murdering and imprisoning innocent people for money and power. An opposite and overpowering reaction is necessary to correct it.

Last edited:
I was referencing your last paragraph that I quoted. Maybe I misunderstood it. Anyhow its a moot point and not all that relevant.

Where society goes wrong is when people allow a few to make decisions on the behalf of the rest while also allowing them to hire men with guns to serve and protect them. Once this happens, holding the “rulers” accountable is far less likely as they make the rules and decide what’s right and wrong (legal). Laws are now their weapons and they have hitmen to force them on the rest using violence. Now they can “legally” steal (tax) because they make the laws remember, and can now legally kidnap and steal. This power structure is used everywhere in the world and has to go.

This is all theoretical at this point anyhow. We live under tyrants that have no problem murdering and imprisoning innocent people for money and power.

I'm with you on all of that and I'm even with you on what the police , and for damn sure the feds have become. I'm with you on the current state of things, clearly we live under tyrants. So that's settles.

What the alternative to some form of government and some form of law enforcement? I mean, I'm all for good men taking out the trash in their own communities but I also know that the law doesn't mean anything if it isn't enforced. Just look at our friends in the blue places. So what then do we do? I contend that yes, we do have to have some form of govt and some form of police. Our founders had a pretty good road map as to how to limit that power, we just abandoned it early on removed some things that shouldn't have been removed, though removed for the right reasons in some cases.

I'm with you on all of that and I'm even with you on what the police , and for damn sure the feds have become. I'm with you on the current state of things, clearly we live under tyrants. So that's settles.

What the alternative to some form of government and some form of law enforcement? I mean, I'm all for good men taking out the trash in their own communities but I also know that the law doesn't mean anything if it isn't enforced. Just look at our friends in the blue places. So what then do we do? I contend that yes, we do have to have some form of govt and some form of police. Our founders had a pretty good road map as to how to limit that power, we just abandoned it early on removed some things that shouldn't have been removed, though removed for the right reasons in some cases.
The founders didn’t. We are living a creation of their making. They tried. They failed. Apparantly rule by many isn’t much better if any at all compared to rule by one. It’s past time to move on and away from their failed ideas.

I don’t know the answer other than the template that has been used over and over again, that I laid out in the post you just quoted, would have to go. I think your idea of local control is spot on but I don’t believe implementing it by repeating what is proven to fail is wise. People would need to play a much more direct role in decision making, order, and defense. A representative gov’t is a fallacy and provably so.

The founders didn’t. We are living a creation of their making. They tried. They failed. Apparantly rule by many isn’t much better if any at all compared to rule by one. It’s past time to move on and away from their failed ideas.

I don’t know the answer other than the template that has been used over and over again, that I laid out in the post you just quoted, would have to go. I think your idea of local control is spot on but I don’t believe implementing it by repeating what is proven to fail is wise. People would need to play a much more direct role in decision making, order, and defense. A representative gov’t is a fallacy and provably so.
You are forgetting -or purposely ignoring- that a substantial portion of the electorate has gone ideologically off the deep end. So taking the representatives out of the equation would not change the result. Look at many asinine "propositions" in CA and the recent gun ban in Oregon. Those were voted in by the sheeple directly. Remember the characters that asked for more mandates and demanded punishment of any dissent. We have the politicians we deserve because our entire culture has decayed into a morass of selfishness and greed, void of any morals restraint and faith. If we lost the ability to responsibly govern our lives, how can we govern our community, state, or country?
" One of the foremost constitutional theorists of the founding generation, John Adams, observed, “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”1 He wasn’t the only Founding Father to hold this view. Indeed, James Madison wrote that our Constitution requires “sufficient virtue among men for self-government,” otherwise, “nothing less than the chains of despotism can restrain them from destroying and devouring one another.” (from https://constitutionallaw.regent.ed...on-designed-for-a-moral-and-religious-people/)

Reactions: XP1K
You are forgetting -or purposely ignoring- that a substantial portion of the electorate has gone ideologically off the deep end. So taking the representatives out of the equation would not change the result. Look at many asinine "propositions" in CA and the recent gun ban in Oregon. Those were voted in by the sheeple directly. Remember the characters that asked for more mandates and demanded punishment of any dissent. We have the politicians we deserve because our entire culture has decayed into a morass of selfishness and greed, void of any morals restraint and faith. If we lost the ability to responsibly govern our lives, how can we govern our community, state, or country?
" One of the foremost constitutional theorists of the founding generation, John Adams, observed, “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”1 He wasn’t the only Founding Father to hold this view. Indeed, James Madison wrote that our Constitution requires “sufficient virtue among men for self-government,” otherwise, “nothing less than the chains of despotism can restrain them from destroying and devouring one another.” (from https://constitutionallaw.regent.ed...on-designed-for-a-moral-and-religious-people/)
Nailed it. We have become a morally debased nation devoid of God in our daily lives.

Pastor at a church I used to attend was giving a rather politically pointed sermon during the time of obamas first election. I thought, oh boy, here we go. He tied it in to the scripture amazingly well. He compared that moment in time to when the Israelites had decided they wanted a king.

He gave some statistics on the percentage of the Christian population that is actively politically involved and it was shockingly low. Like less than 5%
His point being that even if just the people that claimed to be Christians would vote according to their beliefs it would be enough of a voting block to swing any election any way we wanted it.

In his words "we may not get the leader that we want, but we will get the leader we deserve"

We have to be a people of action. God didn't put us here just to be bench warmers. I've got serious work to do on that front myself.

As mentioned earlier I'm a fan of BardsFM. I'm running better than a week behind in the Playlist but I'm welding in a place nobody wants to be when it's 38 and misting rain outside so I'm rocking the earbuds tonight while I burn wire. This show hits on a lot of the same topics we're discussing in this thread and the situation the founders found themselves in in the moments leading up to the revolution.

I'm listening to BardsFM | Ep1996_BardsFM - Fishers of Men on Podbean, check it out!

Check it out, or don't. It's about an hour long.

I agree with what you said to a point. Now ask yourself why that is and how it happened. Morality has been legislated away. This is a byproduct of big gov’t. It’s the result of a tactic used by government to increase its power. Add in the state propaganda campaign and it’s no wonder people are lost and confused. Without gov’t intervention forcing men to live amongst degenerates government itself created and therefore protects, what you mentioned wouldn’t be applicable. As it sits now, men carrying gov’t guns ensure the status quo. Those that morally oppose have a choice to either continue to submit and watch the decay or come together and push back knowing that they would be pushing back against those carrying gov’t guns. There is no correction within the systems used to create this mess as they are all designed for the opposite purpose. This is what I am trying to relay.

I said this in a previous post:

I agree with what you said to a point. Now ask yourself why that is and how it happened. Morality has been legislated away. This is a byproduct of big gov’t. It’s the result of a tactic used by government to increase its power. Add in the state propaganda campaign and it’s no wonder people are lost and confused. Without gov’t intervention forcing men to live amongst degenerates government itself created and therefore protects, what you mentioned wouldn’t be applicable. As it sits now, men carrying gov’t guns ensure the status quo. Those that morally oppose have a choice to either continue to submit and watch the decay or come together and push back knowing that they would be pushing back against those carrying gov’t guns. There is no correction within the systems used to create this mess as they are all designed for the opposite purpose. This is what I am trying to relay.

I said this in a previous post:
wade2big said:
There is no correction within the systems used to create this mess as they are all designed for the opposite purpose.

So, when does the violent push back begin, Wade, as you allude to no other option "within the systems"?

Nailed it. We have become a morally debased nation devoid of God in our daily lives.

Pastor at a church I used to attend was giving a rather politically pointed sermon during the time of obamas first election. I thought, oh boy, here we go. He tied it in to the scripture amazingly well. He compared that moment in time to when the Israelites had decided they wanted a king.

He gave some statistics on the percentage of the Christian population that is actively politically involved and it was shockingly low. Like less than 5%
His point being that even if just the people that claimed to be Christians would vote according to their beliefs it would be enough of a voting block to swing any election any way we wanted it.

In his words "we may not get the leader that we want, but we will get the leader we deserve"

We have to be a people of action. God didn't put us here just to be bench warmers. I've got serious work to do on that front myself.
I doubt God put us here to vote in fake elections for evil candidates while continuing to watch the man made decline in civilization.

The problem with Wade is he shouts from the rooftops about how things are fucked and everyone in the echo chamber yells "Amen", but WTF do we do about it besides gang up on people like Skunk, laying all responsibility for doing something at his feet?

Maybe he should use Wade's excuse that he's doing all he can but he has a family. . .

My, the view is great from the high horse, isn't it?

Well, you are safe here aren't you? Pounding away on your keyboard.

Want to make a real impact? Go straight to the source.

How about you take your words down to the local precinct or FBI Office, military base, etc., and tell those "employees" how they are selling us out? Maybe you can convince one or even some of the error of their ways. I'm sure they would understand. Hearts and minds. . .
So, when does the violent push back begin, Wade, as you allude to no other option "within the systems"?
These are all your replies to me in this thread and there are many more outside this thread that are similar. Notice a pattern?

When/If you can learn to form a coherent argument that puts your ideas directly against mine instead of what you do including trying to openly convince me to carry out a suicide mission, I will respond to you. This is the last time I will try to help you. Until then……

Last edited: