• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dicken down the cops.

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    smh. Nerd with a ccw pistol with broken rear sight takes down rifle armed mass shooter at 42 yards.

Cops with whole swat teams let pimple face kids run amok murdering children. Plenty of energy to tase parents and fellow officers that try to help though.

F4F3CC55-3936-438F-B5F7-8FEE1A37AD3D.jpeg

5F2B6A89-6762-49A1-B6EA-9B634C50889C.png

Brilliant conclusions regarding cops based upon a broad sampling of facts.

Not! I would say that your ignorance is stunning, but I have come to expect that from this forum.

Your analysis is so far removed from reality that you peel away the veneer of your simple minds.

Keep up the belching and farting in public you geniuses!

Brilliant conclusions regarding cops based upon a broad sampling of facts.

Not! I would say that your ignorance is stunning, but I have come to expect that from this forum.

Your analysis is so far removed from reality that you peel away the veneer of your simple minds.

Keep up the belching and farting in public you geniuses!
    95F2BC49-638A-4CED-BE99-C40E551F725C.gif

lol you guys are still parroting that isolated incident BS?

Vegas
    Ulvade
    Florida
    Etc
    Etc

Constitutional carry would save more lives than all you cops put together.

But y’all are the first ones to try and get carry of any kind banned / not allowed to pass

Constitutional carry would save more lives than all you cops put together.
    Don’t assume Dicken was the only person in there with a gun.

During the active shooter event in Midland, TX a couple years back, Ator drove all over town shooting. I think there were seventeen different crime scenes. In west Texas, where everyone has a gun, not one person took a shot at him.

Constitutional Carry might do some good if people had the nerve to get into a gunfight. Most supporters of Constitutional Carry just like to carry their guns, try new holsters, and talk on Internet forums.

During the active shooter event in Midland, TX a couple years back, Ator drove all over town shooting. I think there were seventeen different crime scenes. In west Texas, where everyone has a gun, not one person took a shot at him.

Constitutional Carry might do some good if people had the nerve to get into a gunfight. Most supporters of Constitutional Carry just like to carry their guns, try new holsters, and talk on Internet forums.
    Give them a paycheck, pension, and qualified immunity and maybe....oh wait, that still doesn't seem to encourage the nerve to save young children and innocent bystanders.

Give them a paycheck, pension, and qualified immunity and maybe....oh wait, that still doesn't seem to encourage the nerve to save young children and innocent bystanders.
    Maybe they didn’t want to get hassled by your co workers and or sued by the durka durka ?

Who knows. Probably easier to just bitch on the internet.

Lol you'd be surprised at the experience behind a weapon some of us have. I suppose it's better to expect citizens to perform under pressure than the police. That was your point, right?
    Depending on your vintage, you and I have probably been to several of the same places.

No. My point was simply that except for rare cases like Dicken and Rittenhouse, Constitutional Carry (legal in Texas) won’t do anything to fix the problem with active shooter events.

I’m being objective. Try it.

• Haha
    Reactions: wade2big and BurtG

All it takes is one

That seems very Un-Texas of Texans.

Reactions: 338dude and Skunk
    Depending on your vintage, you and I have probably been to several of the same places.

No. My point was simply that except for rare cases like Dicken and Rittenhouse, Constitutional Carry (legal in Texas) won’t do anything to fix the problem with active shooter events.

I’m being objective. Try it.
    No, you're not being objective, you're trying to be condescending. You're under some assumption that i have issues with cops. That's lazy, and an excuse. I come from a family of police (all since retired), and have great respect for them (my family who served). I also am not going to shut my mouth when i see a problem. The police on many occasions, have proven that they are under no obligation to put themselves in harms way to save people. That's fine. So don't be surprised when people would rather have their own around when bullets start flying. It's simple. Nobody expects police to be there when they actually need them. It's also not unknown that police, like every other hiring entity, have a shortage of qualified applicants. Meaning most of the people they get to apply, have no business with that much power over the public. You'd think with all the militarization and thin blue-line, us against them, "to protect and serve" slogan, punisher skull mentality, that they would be able to reach down and find their balls when people need them as well.

Any the comment about internet bitching is lazy and ridiculous as well. We seem to be living in a time where it is not ok to criticize our public servants. I have been to countries where this is also the case, and I would hope we, as a free country, don't share similar restrictions.

It seems as though anyone has a criticism of police, they are "anti" or "keyboard warriors". I've been called far worse for my time overseas than a coward, yet I don't get butthurt or suggest they have no right to have their opinions. And I am thankful to live in a country where that is ok. Maybe some of our police who don't like hearing the thoughts of those they are sworn to serve, could get hired onto a russian or north korean police force where they can imprison or beat the shit out of dissenters.

Last edited:
    No, you're not being objective, you're trying to be condescending. You're under some assumption that i have issues with cops. That's lazy, and an excuse. I come from a family of police (all since retired), and have great respect for them (my family who served). I also am not going to shut my mouth when i see a problem. The police on many occasions, have proven that they are under no obligation to put themselves in harms way to save people. That's fine. So don't be surprised when people would rather have their own around when bullets start flying. It's simple. Nobody expects police to be there when they actually need them. It's also not unknown that police, like every other hiring entity, have a shortage of qualified applicants. Meaning most of the people they get to apply, have no business with that much power over the public. You'd think with all the militarization and thin blue-line, us against them, "to protect and serve" slogan, punisher skull mentality, that they would be able to reach down and find their balls when people need them as well.

Any the comment about internet bitching is lazy and ridiculous as well. We seem to be living in a time where it is not ok to criticize our public servants. I have been to countries where this is also the case, and I would hope we, as a free country, don't share similar restrictions.

It seems as though anyone has a criticism of police, they are "anti" or "keyboard warriors". I've been called far worse for my time overseas than a coward, yet I don't get butthurt or suggest they have no right to have their opinions. And I am thankful to live in a country where that is ok. Maybe some of our police who don't like hearing the thoughts of those they are sworn to serve, could get hired onto a russian or north korean police force where they can imprison or beat the shit out of dissenters.
    I agree with everything you’ve said except for your thoughts on my motivations here.

I didn’t address anyone here in particular.

I agree with everything you’ve said except for your thoughts on my motivations here.

I didn’t address anyone here in particular.
    Fair enough. I've had to make extremely hard choices downrange. Ones that risked the lives of my marines and I to protect innocent individuals that weren't even from our country. So I have very little sympathy for police when it comes down to the same situations. I just wish we would start seeing civilians lives protected and held as high in regard as they do their police brethren. Hell, maybe I'm wrong, but optics are everything.

Rare cases. L O L

like the theater shooter that drove past a pile of theaters till he got to the one that was posted no ccw allowed

These things aren’t publicized. No wonder you think it’s rare that a tax payer with a gun stops a criminal

Good men don’t act because gov’t and the police that serve and protect it make it costly to do so and you know it. It’s punishable murder for a dad to kill off the sex predator you arrested and the judge let go. The revolving door of justice is a tool gov’t uses as an excuse to build up the surveillance/police state. If you guys weren’t around to point guns at good men, they would be able to protect their communities and rid their streets of the thugs you force them to live amongst.

Fair enough. I've had to make extremely hard choices downrange. Ones that risked the lives of my marines and I to protect innocent individuals that weren't even from our country. So I have very little sympathy for police when it comes down to the same situations. I just wish we would start seeing civilians lives protected and held as high in regard as they do their police brethren. Hell, maybe I'm wrong, but optics are everything.
    Now imagine the enthusiasm of LEO when you live in a state where the Demonrats in charge passed a law making LEO personally liable for anything That goes wrong during police intervention. LEO literally has to assess prior to engagement if it is worth risking personal liability over.

Rare cases. L O L

like the theater shooter that drove past a pile of theaters till he got to the one that was posted no ccw allowed

These things aren’t publicized. No wonder you think it’s rare that a tax payer with a gun stops a criminal
    I don’t spend my time scouring local news to find stories.

They should be publicized. The CCW/Constitutional Carry success stories, that is.

Reactions: 338dude
    Now imagine the enthusiasm of LEO when you live in a state where the Demonrats in charge passed a law making LEO personally liable for anything That goes wrong during police intervention. LEO literally has to assess prior to engagement if it is worth risking personal liability over.
    If you can find ANY REASON to not just stand outside of a building while children are being slaughtered, then you are a coward. You don't think I was liable downrange? Hell, in Sana'a I was told straight up if we couldn't 110% justify lethal action then we would be fried. I don't see how every one of those cops hasn't already done something to end their shame that any decent person would have. And that wasn't even in a democrat led state.

If you can find ANY REASON to not just stand outside of a building while children are being slaughtered, then you are a coward. You don't think I was liable downrange? Hell, in Sana'a I was told straight up if we couldn't 110% justify lethal action then we would be fried. I don't see how every one of those cops hasn't already done something to end their shame that any decent person would have. And that wasn't even in a democrat led state.
    There is man in Houston who recently killed a man breaking into his neighbors home. He is waiting a grand jury to determine if he will be charged with murder. Even if not charged he spent thousands to lawyer up against a fucked up gov’t and its hitmen. LEO like @Skunk who think they are protectors instead of the oppressors they really are, have the nerve to point out the fact that men hesitate to act. Wonder why that is. How about a look in the mirror. The gov’t is not only corrupt but destructive. The men that serve it and worse yet carry a gun and threaten violence on its behalf have no moral grounds to stand. It’s disgusting.

Rare cases. L O L

Where did you come up with the evidince that this was his thought process? Most movie theaters are no firearm zones.

Sounds like you are just making shit up to fit your narrative.

Truth is no one knows why he choose that theater, and he hasn't shared his motivation or reason.

Reactions: Skunk
    @wade2big

All kinds of reasons people don’t act…
    Don’t recognize a threat (belief they’re hearing firecrackers, vehicles backfire, something being dropped)
    Fear of being wrong, being prosecuted, being shot, etc, etc

You say it yourself…the fact that people don’t act.

I was only pointing out that fact, and the fact Constitutional Carry hasn’t had an impact on the stats.

And a Grand Jury can work both ways. If they don’t indict the guy in Houston that sets a winning precedent for the people.

Where did you come up with the evidince that this was his thought process? Most movie theaters are no firearm zones.

Truth is no one knows why he choose that theater, and he hasn't shared his motivation or reason.
    In the words of my scumbag hills have eyes neighbor , you’re talking out your ass

4C49BBF3-C484-4566-B30E-25875C82C1EB.jpeg

@wade2big

Don’t recognize a threat (belief they’re hearing firecrackers, vehicles backfire, something being dropped)

I was only pointing out that fact, and the fact Constitutional Carry hasn’t had an impact on the stats.

And a Grand Jury can work both ways. If they don’t indict the guy in Houston that sets a winning precedent for the people.
    That’s real retarted sir

4FF85C69-6497-499C-A8A7-0541D48B38E4.jpeg

Please do some book learning on duty instead of sleeping / playing on your phone , Magen Hall,ing / etc.

There is man in Houston who recently killed a man breaking into his neighbors home. He is waiting a grand jury to determine if he will be charged with murder. Even if not charged he spent thousands to lawyer up against a fucked up gov’t and its hitmen. LEO like @Skunk who think they are protectors instead of the oppressors they really are, have the nerve to point out the fact that men hesitate to act. Wonder why that is. How about a look in the mirror. The gov’t is not only corrupt but destructive. The men that serve it and worse yet carry a gun and threaten violence on its behalf have no moral grounds to stand. It’s disgusting.
    The fact that I have to recommend ANYONE (civilian) who carries a weapon, to also carry USCCA or similar insurance, is a statement of that. Innocent until proven guilty isn't for us. There's guilty until proven innocent for civilians, and innocent until(and frequently after)guilty for politicians and law enforcement. Unfortunately things like this don't get better, they eventually just reach a flash point. There are many case studies of foreign nations to prove this.

I suppose you’ve interviewed plenty of people present for active shooter events. I’ll defer to your expertise in the future.
    Ahh the old “you haven’t done the job you can’t come to a conclusion”

About like a Autobody guy saying “you can’t judge my paint or dent repair you haven’t done the job”

Re tart ed

Ahh the old “you haven’t done the job you can’t come to a conclusion”

About like a Autobody guy saying “you can’t judge my paint or dent repair you haven’t done the job”

Re tart ed
    You want to debate “rare” with the possibility of 16.5%?

I agree. What I was referring to is a much to common attitude of LEO not to act (Uvalde, Broward County, Columbine School, etc…) and then pile on a personal liability clause to their jobs, they are even less likely to engage. Thieves in Colorado are literally asking where stuff is on the shelves (asking for employee assistance) and walking out with it merchandise without any repercussion. The morning after the Aurora theater shooting, I turned on the TV to start my morning and saw the reports (this happened 45 minutes from my home). My initial thought was, I wish I would have been there. It wouldn’t have happened to the extent that it did.

The evidence was brought forth from the Aurora movies theater shooter himself, and highlighted by John R. Lott Jr. In his acquisition of factual data on firearms in society. The shooter lived around 7 movie theaters in a 10 mile radius. He chose the 5th closest (IIRC) from his apartment, which also happened to be the only gun free zone theater in Aurora. Your comments are blatantly false, or ignorant.
    @wade2big

Constitutional carry can and does thwart would be criminals everyday, but never gets reported. If a thug goes into a mall to shoot it up, and sees a dozen armed citizens and walks home like the coward he is, no one ever knows. It certainty does not end up in a database.

The fact that I have to recommend ANYONE (civilian) who carries a weapon, to also carry USCCA or similar insurance, is a statement of that. Innocent until proven guilty isn't for us. There's guilty until proven innocent for civilians, and innocent until(and frequently after)guilty for politicians and law enforcement. Unfortunately things like this don't get better, they eventually just reach a flash point. There are many case studies of foreign nations to prove this.
    If there isn’t equal and blind enforcement of laws then there is only tyranny. Many officers know the gov’t they serve is not only corrupt but dangerous and harmful yet they suit up and put that gov’t issued gun on their hip everyday to protect and empower it. I can’t rationalize that mentality.

Every fucked up rule, regulation, law, and agenda is backed and forced onto the people by the guns in the hands of gov’ts police. This is true regardless of the individual officers personal thoughts and opinions as he is part of team gov’t. If a man were to act to right the many wrongs that are taking place, he would be in direct confrontation with the men on the gov’ts front lines. A man cannot be at odds with a authoritative gov’t and not be at odds with its police. How does this not register in the minds of everyone? Oh how the last 5-6 years have changed me.

You want to debate “rare” with the possibility of 16.5%?
    Sure.

Let’s qualify it by removing all the shootings that happen in places you, your coworkers and your capo’s put any roadblocks in place to acquiring and carrying firearms.

Can’t really stop a crime if the organized crime enforcers either prevent you completely or make you jump through hoops , waiting periods , and licenses to exercise your right.

In the works if MLK. a right delayed is a right denied.

Reactions: Bender and Skunk
    And addition

View attachment 8056382

It’s hard for the news media to sensationalize a story where a father of 3 in the local mall carried a pistol in defense of his family while Christmas shopping, and unknowingly deterred an active shooter from carrying out his intentions. Hell, I got bored typing it… 😁

Reactions: Yasherka and BurtG
    Constitutional carry can and does thwart would be criminals everyday, but never gets reported. If a thug goes into a mall to shoot it up, and sees a dozen armed citizens and walks home like the coward he is, no one ever knows. It certainty does not end up in a database.
    Absolutely. But until we can quantify that somehow, we can’t rely on CC to be the answer to active shooters.

Sure.

Let’s qualify it by removing all the shootings that happen in places you, your coworkers and your capo’s put any roadblocks in place to acquiring and carrying firearms.

Can’t really stop a crime if the organized crime enforcers either prevent you completely or make you jump through hoops , waiting periods , and licenses to exercise your right.

In the works if MLK. a right delayed is a right denied.
    You’re now talking a lot of what if’s…. Places where shootings might occur, etc.

I’m trying to stick to actual events.

I mentioned Midland, TX earlier. Ator was shooting from his vehicle into other vehicles he pulled up beside of on the highway. Several were occupied by armed people. They didn’t fire back.

That’s the only point I ever set out to make.

I would shoot back, maybe you would, too. But, a lot of people, even while armed, will not.

Reactions: Two36
    I agree. What I was referring to is a much to common attitude of LEO not to act (Uvalde, Broward County, Columbine School, etc…) and then pile on a personal liability clause to their jobs, they are even less likely to engage. Thieves in Colorado are literally asking where stuff is on the shelves (asking for employee assistance) and walking out with it merchandise without any repercussion. The morning after the Aurora theater shooting, I turned on the TV to start my morning and saw the reports (this happened 45 minutes from my home). My initial thought was, I wish I would have been there. It wouldn’t have happened to the extent that it did.
    Ahh, gotcha. I agreed with what you said, just misinterpreted what your point was. My apologies.

Absolutely. But until we can quantify that somehow, we can’t rely on CC to be the answer to active shooters.
    So i'm not misunderstanding you, are you saying there IS another answer to active shooters, or simply that we can't rely on anyone or anything to be the answer? I'm trying not to assume you are suggesting police are.

So i'm not misunderstanding you, are you saying there IS another answer to active shooters, or simply that we can't rely on anyone or anything to be the answer? I'm trying not to assume you are suggesting police are.
    No, I’m not suggesting another or any different answer. And definitely not suggesting police or armed Israeli-type troops everywhere.

I don’t think we can rely on anything or anyone to be enough of a physical deterrent.

We need some kind of societal change, I think.

In the words of my scumbag hills have eyes neighbor , you’re talking out your ass

View attachment 8056378
    Thats your proof... Because some jack ass said it you believe it.

For all I know you could have wrote that article seeing as you obviously have no problem making multiple accounts to troll your opinions.

What you Posted is not proof it was part of his motivation.

• Haha
    Reactions: BurtG and Skunk
    No, I’m not suggesting another or any different answer. And definitely not suggesting police or armed Israeli-type troops everywhere.

I don’t think we can rely on anything or anyone to be enough of a physical deterrent.

We need some kind of societal change, I think.
    We agree, which is why I asked. I don’t think anything direct will stop mass shootings. Maybe increase or reduce them in severity and frequency, but at this point they exist. I only rely on myself as a CCW holder to protect my wife and I and our pets. I am the first one on the scene after all. Those of us who have seen and traveled a little, have a view of the world that make it impossible to not notice how many soft targets are out there. My family just won’t be one of them.