• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Did y'all see Dolly Parton do the halftime show last night?

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
The clan I was invited to eat with thought she looked so great and was going on so much about her they couldn't see the fact her lip syncing was about three seconds behind the soundtrack.

At one time it looked liked she just got lost and stopped. Then she had to hold onto the set.

Her boobs looked good for 77 but she needed some botox in her thighs.

I'd motorboat it but any more than that is going to have to be a no from me, dawg.

Granny panties on stage, poor outfit choice for a woman that old. NFL theme Old Lives Matter ........

Reactions: Im2bent and BCP
She still has a good grip on "it's just business"... Show Business.... I'd still rather watch her than the 90% of the entertainment world.
Maybe even 95% that are entertainers.

Some may have enjoyed Jack Harlow (Packers-Lions half time).... just one more white boy trying to act black. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
She still has a good grip on "it's just business"... Show Business.... I's still rather watch her than the 90% of the entertainment world.
Maybe even 95% that are entertainers.

Some may have enjoyed Jack Harlow (Packers-Lions half time).... just one more white boy trying to act black.
You're right. At least it wasn't some woke freak with a stickpussy.

I'm surprised they even went with an American classic like DP.

Considering all the "woke" possibilities the NFL might have used, it's a little surprising anyone here would criticize Dolly Parton, one of the few performers who has simply tried to entertain over the years, staying (mostly) out of politics. Wish we had more like her. I know, I know, we can find some fault, but come on, compared to so many others, she's been great.

Dolly is a class act. She’s one of the very few genuine people left in show business today.
Did y’all know she offered to pay for college for any of her employees at Dollywood? I wouldn’t hit it, I’d love more to have a nice evening to sit and visit with her. I would try to sneak a kiss on the cheek though.

G5030_HOF_Senior_Goalie_Stick_Img1_600x600.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: MarshallDodge
Damn.
Dolly is a class act. She’s one of the very few genuine people left in show business today.
Did y’all know she offered to pay for college for any of her employees at Dollywood? I wouldn’t hit it, I’d love more to have a nice evening to sit and visit with her. I would try to sneak a kiss on the cheek though.
You are a true gentleman

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
I first thought she was lip synching too, but then it didn't sound that great. If you watched closely, you can see a small mic on her left side, probably one of those boom mics that attaches to your ear. For 77, she did a good job.

I love Dolly. She is probably the nicest and most authentic person in the entertainment business and she puts her money where her mouth is as far as charitable causes.

And she's honest...she'll tell anyone that she is a rabid fan of plastic surgery and what she has had done! haha

I don't care that she lip sync'd. She's a gamer at 77 to get out there in the first place.

I love Dolly. She is probably the nicest and most authentic person in the entertainment business and she puts her money where her mouth is as far as charitable causes.

And she's honest...she'll tell anyone that she is a rabid fan of plastic surgery and what she has had done! haha

I don't care that she lip sync'd. She's a gamer at 77 to get out there in the first place.
From everything I've heard she seems a genuinely good person.
Think it helps that she is one of the few big names in entertainment who truly know what it means to have nothing.

Hell, I'd tune in just to hear her talk, love to hear that twang . And so much better than all that woke bullshit that's so popular these days.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Considering all the "woke" possibilities the NFL might have used, it's a little surprising anyone here would criticize Dolly Parton, one of the few performers who has simply tried to entertain over the years, staying (mostly) out of politics. Wish we had more like her. I know, I know, we can find some fault, but come on, compared to so many others, she's been great.
Your kidding, right? She has stuck her tits into the political forum which is why she is so popular right now with the left.

Never been a fan of her music or showman style but she is a class act.
The costume was a poor choice and it does look like she is having some balance issues.
No matter, at least it wasn't some faggot or other mental health patient.

Reactions: TexPatriot
She was a 77yr old hottie in high heels. Put those shoes on you or me and we couldn't even fuggin walk!

Well...I'll take your word for it since I am not going to be putting dem shoes on.
And don't be sending me pics.