• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

did you work out today?

Re: did you work out today?

Insanity cardio and power,ran 10 miles. Knee feels great may still dodge surgery!

Just got back from the gym. Did back today.Started with deadlifts and I cant seem to get over 455. Been stuck there for a while

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Truckman11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got back from the gym. Did back today.Started with deadlifts and I cant seem to get over 455. Been stuck there for a while </div></div> If it's not a grip issue and stuck for awhile sounds like it's not,good mornings and front squats could help.

Easy day Ran 2 1/2 miles before work and did Insanity cardio recovery. Gonna do a circuit tonight depending on calls.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: canman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Truckman11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got back from the gym. Did back today.Started with deadlifts and I cant seem to get over 455. Been stuck there for a while </div></div> If it's not a grip issue and stuck for awhile sounds like it's not,good mornings and front squats could help. </div></div>

also pin pulls at knee or slightly below, and deficit deads will help

yesterday:
foam roll, warm up
rack pulls, pin 2, worked up to 405 x 9
box squat worked up to 275 x 12
reverse hypers 3x10
walking kettle bell lunges 2 trips across gym and back
abs

last night:
lat pulls
tricep extensions
shoulder press
one-arm rows
hammer curls
rotating curls
pull ups
dips

Tonight is plyo, ugh.

Shoulder presses
Front raises
Side raises
Upright rows
Squats
Dead lifts

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brutus1776</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: canman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Truckman11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got back from the gym. Did back today.Started with deadlifts and I cant seem to get over 455. Been stuck there for a while </div></div> If it's not a grip issue and stuck for awhile sounds like it's not,good mornings and front squats could help. </div></div>

also pin pulls at knee or slightly below, and deficit deads will help </div></div>

Those sound pretty good. I have a buddy that competes in push/pull events that loves using bands also

10 miles getting chased by the rain the whole way. Pretty slow pace 84 minutes,but the knee is good. Dead lifts tonight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: canman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Easy day Ran 2 1/2 miles before work and did Insanity cardio recovery. Gonna do a circuit tonight depending on calls. </div></div>

Circuit training, Gotta be a Fireman

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Truckman11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: canman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Easy day Ran 2 1/2 miles before work and did Insanity cardio recovery. Gonna do a circuit tonight depending on calls. </div></div>

Circuit training, Gotta be a Fireman </div></div>Yeah I've gotten into Insanity and running for cardio,capped off with circuits or heavy deadlifts for strength. Sometimes in place of Deads I flip a 22 inch tower ladder tire. All around good fire service type work,at least for me.

Insanity plyometrics last night. Ran 10 this morning 78 minutes. Not great but getting better. No knee pain at all.

2 1/2 miles before work. Insanity pure cardio and cardio abs with the company.Dead lifts tonight pending calls

legs

squats 395x25 (ass to grass)
315x22 (ass to grass)

prone leg curle 150x17 (rest pause)(3-4 sec. negatives)

standing calf raise 150x11 (explode up, 5 sec.down to full stretch, 10 sec. @ full stretch)

Circuit last night heavy upper body, 10 miles this morning.

2 1/2 miles before work. Riding an Engine today so no Intensity. Gonna do heavy deads tonight pending calls

Sunday morning BRICK - 2 hours on the bike then right into a 6 mile run (training for the 70.3 triathlon April 10).

5 miles before work the last 1/4 mile a dead sprint. Then Insanity pure cardio and cardio abs with the company.I'd like to say I'm doing a circuit tonight pending calls but hurting a bit now,maybe a little too much Insanity?

First warm day in Indiana...20 miles on the bike.

5 before work, 6 after (running), push-ups and curls while there.

Mon. 21 was detailed to the Rescue. Ran 2.5 before work and they just lift so did a circuit. Ran a bucket load of call so thats all. Yesterday ran 10 and did Insanity plyometrics. Today ran 2.5 before work and did Insanity Cardio and Recovery

Started back today,first time since before xmas. Saw a pic of myself taken last summer looking fairly buff and couldnt believe how crap my arms look now so the big arms pic is my desktop backround for motivational purposes

Yep, first day at a new gym. It was awesome and alot less crowded then my old gym

first week down of my return to the gym. Took a couple months off and now I'm paying for it. I did pretty good at keeping the pounds off so all I got is some muscle soreness. feels good to be back... weights and riding the bike 6 miles every other day does a body good.

Now that I recovered from the flu I'm back at it. Got an hour in before work today

20+ minutes of a brutal legs plyometrics workout today...could barely walk when I left the gym.

incline presses, 3 sets max reps
flat dumbbell bench, 2 sets max reps
dips (just body weight) 3 sets till failure
kroc rows- ran the rack from 115's down to 50's
shrugs 3x10
tricep pushdowns, 3x15

Heavy circuit back/legs. 50 minutes of Insanity Max Cardio.

25 minutes on the treadmill and 40 minutes on the spin bike - I sweated a bucket load. Oh yea, abs too.

Circuit 1:
Dead lifts
Military presses
Towel pull ups
Lunge crossovers with plate

Circuit 2:
Med ball squats
Burpees
Med ball slams

Topped off with a 6 mile run in ~38 minutes

Just ran 10, 67 minutes with a cool down. Keep getting faster and I'm really not trying,just feels good. Ran calls all night so I may skip Insanity today? We'll see I do like Insanity...and Tonya

I trained for a few triathlons last year (Olympic/International) distance. Not too long of a distance but definitely a good regimen. I was never much of a cardio person, but since then I've kept cardio up.

Insanity Max Cardio Interval 60 minutes. This stuff is getting serious.

4 mile run today in 43 min, I know that's slow, but I'm a fatbody trying to get in better shape
blush.gif

10x20 push ups, 10x25 sit ups, 4x10 pull ups, 10x15 dips
2x25yards underwater, 1x500yard swim in 8 min, 1x1150

5 miles before work. Max Cardio Insanity with the company. Deadlifts tonight pending calls.