• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Just another case of SIDS... move along.
I just read this, and it felt like someone punched me in the stomach. It's sickening to see these stupid parents killing these innocent children, with the help of the government and big pharma.

who knows? people can say anything.

f1G2DHC1GbuC.jpeg

And some parents rape, kill, and eat their children just to get in the club.
I think this is why the adopt so many children. You see these celebrities with 12 adopted kids. I think they are all passed around to be raped etc.

Look at woody Allen

I sometimes pull up these people's profiles to see if there's backstory or more info... or if it's just fake. This one, like most others, checks out.

If you take link to the obituary, states that the kid had a "catastrophic brain event."

Then there is this more recent post..
Screenshot_20230118_195241_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
I sometimes pull up these people's profiles to see if there's backstory or more info... or if it's just fake. This one, like most others, checks out.

If you take link to the obituary, states that the kid had a "catastrophic brain event."

View attachment 8051306

Since the parents are jabbed, at least it will be hard for them to just make a replacement kid to kill too.

View attachment 8051306
A true believer is the kind of person who drives genocide.

I hate true misinformation regardless of which side its coming from; I saw this repeated by Renz recently. Although I don't doubt this is the number that eventually be a fact before they stop giving this to kids, this number seems quite a bit high at this point in time. Would like to see more death stats to back this up if true. How many total jabs have been given to kids to date?

A very good interview with Dr. Campbell on his background, rise to prominence through COVID and the damage the mRNA vaccines have done not only to people, but also to proven vaccines (polio, measles etc)

• Wow
Reactions: gigamortis

Correction: Honest truths sucks... honesty is a good (but ever rare) thing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: BurtG
Arrested huh. It’s almost like the police work for the other team. That’s right, they do.

50 dollars...
The charges read like a comic book.
What were the rest of the fucks getting for pushing the poison?...

R

Many of the stupid parents took their children to be injected for the trials. Think about that. Who would actually take their children to be used as lab rats? They are not fit to be parents. Offering up your child?
This world is fucked!
Some offer them as lab rats, others sacrifice them hoping to receive prosperity.

Reactions: BurtG