• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

A coworker's wife had a stroke last summer that went basically I treated at the local hospital for about 36 hours, until she was almost completely paralyzed. I really hope these stupid shots don't end up killing everyone that took them, because my entire extended family did just that. My wife and I didn't, and didn't take the kids for theirs either, but everyone else got the clot shots. So far no adverse effects, and my brother and his girlfriend had their first kid this summer. I guess it's not all doom and gloom, but I'm worried for them. As for anyone that was pushing the shots and trying their best to divide society with the vax passes and everything, they can burn in hell. No sympathy for them at all.
Kristian

There was NO study to ever prove this. Every single advertising puppet should be held personally accountable for their statements, but ASGH.

Reactions: theLBC
This is a raw statistical look at COVID deaths in the UK

Forced their highly referenced study claiming positive vaccine efficacy to be retracted.

Follow Dr. Fenton's research here:

It's a bit math/statistics intensive, by necessity, but he does a very good job of explaining things on his YouTube channel:

Both Drs. Fenton and Campbell are well worth following to get an objective assessment of where the data on COVID vaccines efficacy is pointing.

Highly recommended.

This is a raw statistical look at COVID deaths in the UK

Forced their highly referenced study claiming positive vaccine efficacy to be retracted.

Follow Dr. Fenton's research here:

It's a bit math/statistics intensive, by necessity, but he does a very good job of explaining things on his YouTube channel:

Both Drs. Fenton and Campbell are well worth following to get an objective assessment of where the data on COVID vaccines efficacy is pointing.

Highly recommended.

misclassified, anomalies, nonsensical...
reminds us that if people got covid or died within 12 days of the clotshot, they were classified as unvaccinated.

aka, they lied.

misclassified, anomalies, nonsensical...
reminds us that if people got covid or died within 12 days of the clotshot, they were classified as unvaccinated.

aka, they lied.
They played the semantic horseshit game in Canada and probably everywhere else.

Reactions: BScore
I wonder if Tormek is on board with the use of their sharpener? If so, I'll just keep sharpening my tools by hand.
Some people will do anything after the govt tosses them in jail for a few years..

Did anyone see the mainstream ads talking about AFIB and blood clots now? I have never seen an ad on TV before about those two items and they were both aired during the NFL playoff games this weekend. I am sure that is just a coincidence.

Also, I noticed during your standard pharma ad they disclose all the side effects from whatever drug or vaccine it is you are taking. I don't recall that about any single one of the covid shots.

Reactions: BurtG

• Wow
When will The People hold accountable the people involved in creating covid19 as well as creating the bogus "vaccine" to rape America of money. These atrocities are not by accident nor are they forgivable as part of a process to stop a natural occurring pandemic. We funded gain of function for covid19 , big pharma laid in wait with "vaccines" that they had produce in 3 days for warp speed a process that normally take 10-15 years. The government forcing vaccination in a manor similar to Germany forcing people into Dachau for being judged as a enemy of the party. When government officials were taking the vaccine "Saline" shot on TV to promote this criminal act knowing full well they were endangering the world.

UXcufgb4YFXI.jpeg
Hope that candy was worth it.

not if you're a pureblood.
So fill me in here. Is a pure blood someone who has not been given gene therapy? Are you still a pure blood if you got the Rona?

Is my blood tainted? Will my children still love me? 🤣

• Haha
So fill me in here. Is a pure blood someone who has not been given gene therapy? Are you still a pure blood if you got the Rona?

Is my blood tainted? Will my children still love me? 🤣
The bigger problem is if you are injured and they give you tainted blood transfusion.

Also wondering if sleeping with the zombies will infect you with the clot shot

I have been wondering the same thing, if the clot shot is an STD. I have a couple friends. One was having some health troubles, and the Dr. told him maybe taking the COVID vaccine would help, so he did. I don't know if his wife took the shot, but she is now having "back problems" causing numbness and burning in her feet, both feet. They put her on very strong pain killers, and told her she has arthritis in here back. For it to come on so suddenly, I find it hard to believe arthritis is the cause.