• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

8KMWcWvAMt4L.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
i was at a bar earlier, so nfl games were on everywhere, and i saw a pfizer ad, lol. still pushing it...

I saw it too, just on regular TV not a sporting event, I don't do stick and ball games.

I am in the "greater Kansas City Metro area", I wonder if I saw it because most of the TV stations here are on the Missouri side?

I don't know.

How about asking Musk to reveal the internal Twitter documents on vaxxing, cooperation with external entities to suppress discussion, government control of the conversation…

Probably some great internal memos on that!

Bet Twitter execs didn’t get themselves vaxxed. In fact, I bet it comes out that a huge number of those pushing clot shot… faked their own doses. Either with placebo or just ginned up some paperwork.

For thee and not me…. Is going to come out as a real thing, methinks. Then we’ll find how many elites knew what they were doing to the sheep.

Sirhr

I joined to read here and don’t post much. Here’s a series that I’m actually surprised is still available on Prime. It’s from 2013-2014 and is chilling with how life has imitated art.

Rich

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
  • Sad
Reactions: Mavrykk

I'm sure it's completely unrelated to the gene altering injections they got.

I'm sure it's completely unrelated to the gene altering injections they got.
If they only knew going into it “No refunds”.

I mean prior to this refunds were a real thing.

Who’da thunk?