• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

uh-huh.

NUezj20Hgob4.jpeg
Fuck man.. WTF we gonna do now?!
Literally everything causes sudden cardiac arrest! :ROFLMAO:

How about asking Musk to reveal the internal Twitter documents on vaxxing, cooperation with external entities to suppress discussion, government control of the conversation…

Probably some great internal memos on that!

Bet Twitter execs didn’t get themselves vaxxed. In fact, I bet it comes out that a huge number of those pushing clot shot… faked their own doses. Either with placebo or just ginned up some paperwork.

For thee and not me…. Is going to come out as a real thing, methinks. Then we’ll find how many elites knew what they were doing to the sheep.

Sirhr
My guess is many, many medical professionals went to their friends for the shots, which were squirted into the sink, or a tissue, or whatever.

I can't believe sooo many people fell for this shit!
This is truly a crime against humanity across the world. My own mother and father were duped into this nonsense fuckery! :mad: And my pap is one of the smartest people I know! A lifelong mechanical engineer.. can take basically any car out there, diagnose any issues, and have the engine running like a top in no time as long as there aint a connecting rod hanging out the side of the block or something... and his nurse aneasthetist wife fckn tricked him into getting vaxxed. :mad::mad:🖕🖕
I hope EVERYONE is held accountable for this sh!t !! Every pharma executive and researcher, etc.. every doctor, every pharmacist.. down to the nurses administering the shots! The medical industry is doing their damnedest to surpass Hitler and Stalin in shameless evil. I try to get through to my mom everyday about how big a mistake she made.
"Well nothing has happened to ME yet.."
Yeah.. until something does happen. Thankfully Ive at least convinced not to get fckn boosted... what a goddang mess.

Last edited:
How about asking Musk to reveal the internal Twitter documents on vaxxing, cooperation with external entities to suppress discussion, government control of the conversation…

Probably some great internal memos on that!

Bet Twitter execs didn’t get themselves vaxxed. In fact, I bet it comes out that a huge number of those pushing clot shot… faked their own doses. Either with placebo or just ginned up some paperwork.

For thee and not me…. Is going to come out as a real thing, methinks. Then we’ll find how many elites knew what they were doing to the sheep.

Sirhr

Its coming...he's going to have to breakout up into 1) origins and the "pre-planning" 2) prevention/blockade of on effective, low cost, low risk meds, 3)lockdowns, masks for social control/dominance moves 4) mandates and 5) hiding the truth on adverse reactions, 6) "disinformation"/

I can't believe sooo many people fell for this shit!
This is truly a crime against humanity across the world. My own mother and father were duped into this nonsense fuckery! :mad: And my pap is one of the smartest people I know! A lifelong mechanical engineer.. can take basically any car out there, diagnose any issues, and have the engine running like a top in no time as long as there aint a connecting rod hanging out the side of the block or something... and his nurse aneasthetist wife fckn tricked him into getting vaxxed. :mad::mad:🖕🖕
I hope EVERYONE is held accountable for this sh!t !! Every pharma executive and researcher, etc.. every doctor, every pharmacist.. down to the nurses administering the shots! The medical industry is doing their damnedest to surpass Hitler and Stalin in shameless evil. I try to get through to my mom everyday about how big a mistake she made.
"Well nothing has happened to ME yet.."
Yeah.. until something does happen. Thankfully Ive at least convinced not to get fckn boosted... what a goddang mess.

My wife's mother did the same thing to my wife. Just hounded and hounded till my wife finally caved. Talk about pissed. My wife said at least it shut her up.....then lie if you want her happy. Then the MiL started on boosters. I told the wife you are not getting a booster. We don't have a marriage of you don't do this and you will do that. But I told her don't do it, as your husband I am telling you don't do it. She did not. I also told my wife if anything happens to her I will destroy her mother......don't do that you will need all the help you can get. Well no doubt but I don't care, she took you away from me and I will totally destroy her.

She started to nag on another issue and the wife said, I caved to you on the covid shot, I am never doing that again.

My wife's mother did the same thing to my wife. Just hounded and hounded till my wife finally caved. Talk about pissed. My wife said at least it shut her up.....then lie if you want her happy. Then the MiL started on boosters. I told the wife you are not getting a booster. We don't have a marriage of you don't do this and you will do that. But I told her don't do it, as your husband I am telling you don't do it. She did not. I also told my wife if anything happens to her I will destroy her mother......don't do that you will need all the help you can get. Well no doubt but I don't care, she took you away from me and I will totally destroy her.

She started to nag on another issue and the wife said, I caved to you on the covid shot, I am never doing that again.
Sad.
I just cant believe both my parents fell for this shit, especially my pap. And they're both hardcore lifelong conservatives. I fear this may be the end of them..

Thank god my brother has been on the same page as me the whole pLandemic.

Last edited:
Reactions: XP1K and Bender
Sad.
I just cant believe both my parents fell for this shit, especially my pap. And they're both hardcore lifelong conservatives. I fear this may be the end of them..

Thank god my brother has been on the same page as me the whole pandemic.
You're not the only one. Millions fell for it.
My old man was the smartest street sense guy I've ever met. He Still fell for it. I almost fell for it early on. But i started to see the light.
He hasnt spoke to me in 15 months now due to our differing opinions.
So I guess it wll depends on which media outlets you follow. Really determined who fell for the shots.
But I still have no doubts about the wu-flu being real and effecting some people differently.
I just couldnt fall for the mask and clotshot propaganda.

Im very curious how organ transplants will be affected by the deathshot. Can someone who died from clots have their heart used for transplant? I'd have to think no fckn way..??

Hopefully the non-vaxxed blood donor system keeps growing. How many years or even decades will this affect the military? Even new recruits going in that refuse the shot still might end up getting vaxxed blood if they get wounded.

And Im honestly kinda terrified what @armorpl8chikn has been saying about the spike proteins transferring to us purebloods could indeed be a real thing. I'll never smash a vaxxed chick for the rest of my days man.. never mind the fact she herself could stroke out mid-...stroke. LOL

Im very curious how organ transplants will be affected by the deathshot. Can someone who died from clots have their heart used for transplant? I'd have to think no fckn way..??

Hopefully the non-vaxxed blood donor system keeps growing. How many years or even decades will this affect the military? Even new recruits going in that refuse the shot still might end up getting vaxxed blood if they get wounded.

And Im honestly kinda terrified what @armorpl8chikn has been saying about the spike proteins transferring to us purebloods could indeed be a real thing. I'll never smash a vaxxed chick for the rest of my days man.. never mind the fact she herself could stroke out mid-...stroke. LOL

I'm not just throwing these theories out there from nothing.
Real smart dude was putting out a series of VHS videos on the psy-ops the government would be implementing in the future. He put those videos out in the mid 90s. He stressed in his videos the government would shut him up, and they did in a very public manner.
They shut up Alex Jones too didnt they.

Mike from Michigan told in his videos, that "they" were developing "agents" that could spread to the entire population through casual contact. He said there would be a massive spike in cancer through those agents. It would give rise to huge uptick in strange syndromes and rare disease.
It all came to fruition....and few were the wiser to it.
You know the scary part?
This new prion transfer is way worse than Those terrors Mike was warning about. This, aint that, its something way worse.

I'm not a prophet, I'm not a smart man, I am well read with a bear trap memory.
Its ALL a conspiracy.

I wish I still had those tapes, but when the government shut him up, I destroyed them.

He told a lot more secrets than I'm willing to blab about in here.

What you see happening, is all according to plan. No one is going to stand against it for long. Anything that becomes public and gains traction, will be stamped out.

I'm not just throwing these theories out there from nothing.
Real smart dude was putting out a series of VHS videos on the psy-ops the government would be implementing in the future. He put those videos out in the mid 90s. He stressed in his videos the government would shut him up, and they did in a very public manner.
They shut up Alex Jones too didnt they.

Mike from Michigan told in his videos, that "they" were developing "agents" that could spread to the entire population through casual contact. He said there would be a massive spike in cancer through those agents. It would give rise to huge uptick in strange syndromes and rare disease.
It all came to fruition....and few were the wiser to it.
You know the scary part?
This new prion transfer is way worse than Those terrors Mike was warning about. This, aint that, its something way worse.

I'm not a prophet, I'm not a smart man, I am well read with a bear trap memory.
Its ALL a conspiracy.

I wish I still had those tapes, but when the government shut him up, I destroyed them.

He told a lot more secrets than I'm willing to blab about in here.

What you see happening, is all according to plan. No one is going to stand against it for long. Anything that becomes public and gains traction, will be stamped out.
We know how this ends. Unfortunately.

Sad.

Thank god my brother has been on the same page as me the whole pLandemic.

I can see how people "fell" for it. We need to remember in the beginning, and really all along the full court press that was applied. Here where I am being a "first responder" we had the option to get in line first, it was never required, I told the story of where my boss was BS'ing and talking about how he had the power to legally require it. I told him that if he did I would need to really re-evaulate my employment here. I am not sure how much weight that carried, but I do think it carried some. To tell the truth I don't know what made me put on the brakes at the start. I know after they started talking about mandates something was fishy. You don't force people to a medical decision. Something just did not pass the smell test and I can't tell you what it is, but I can tell you that with each passing day I was more and more firm in the hell no collum.

I can understand some people getting the jab. My new daughter in law. Fresh out of med school, huge pile of debt, lands a job at a hospital and the first thing they say is you must have a jab or no check. That is hella pressure on a 25 year old kid. And while I don't agree with it, I do understand it, and likely if I was in her shoes I would have gotten it as well. Out of school, new house, planning a wedding, that is a metric shit ton of stuff to deal with, and if you can get something to go away with just a shot, I understand that.

I also thing the people that forced this on people should be strung up by their genitals.

My guess is many, many medical professionals went to their friends for the shots, which were squirted into the sink, or a tissue, or whatever.
I have to reply to my own post to acknowledge those who liked it. It’s good to see a few that I expect my guess applies to. I considered that route but no contacts in the field ended that thought.

I can see how people "fell" for it. We need to remember in the beginning, and really all along the full court press that was applied. Here where I am being a "first responder" we had the option to get in line first, it was never required, I told the story of where my boss was BS'ing and talking about how he had the power to legally require it. I told him that if he did I would need to really re-evaulate my employment here. I am not sure how much weight that carried, but I do think it carried some. To tell the truth I don't know what made me put on the brakes at the start. I know after they started talking about mandates something was fishy. You don't force people to a medical decision. Something just did not pass the smell test and I can't tell you what it is, but I can tell you that with each passing day I was more and more firm in the hell no collum.

I can understand some people getting the jab. My new daughter in law. Fresh out of med school, huge pile of debt, lands a job at a hospital and the first thing they say is you must have a jab or no check. That is hella pressure on a 25 year old kid. And while I don't agree with it, I do understand it, and likely if I was in her shoes I would have gotten it as well. Out of school, new house, planning a wedding, that is a metric shit ton of stuff to deal with, and if you can get something to go away with just a shot, I understand that.

I also thing the people that forced this on people should be strung up by their genitals.
Forget mandating the shot had you ever in your life seen govt offer hamburgers for medical interventions, entrance in to lotteries to win money or school tuition?

Fucking insane.

Forget mandating the shot had you ever in your life seen govt offer hamburgers for medical interventions, entrance in to lotteries to win money or school tuition?

Fucking insane.
Which is how any sane person knew it was all BS… a cult at best. Genocide at worst.

Sirhr

My buddy went to the ER with chest pains and breathing difficulties. The doctor tells him it’s pleurisy which I have learned is an irritation of the membrane around the lungs. He’s vaccinated and boosted. Vaccine reaction or just bad luck? These days I probably lean towards the vaccine but who knows?

My buddy went to the ER with chest pains and breathing difficulties. The doctor tells him it’s pleurisy which I have learned is an irritation of the membrane around the lungs. He’s vaccinated and boosted. Vaccine reaction or just bad luck? These days I probably lean towards the vaccine but who knows?
I had that 10 years ago. Can be just an infection. Will scare the shit out of you as it can feel like a heart attack.

Reactions: NotByWorks

I recall being COMPLETELY skeptical the day it was announced that a vaccine (in this case medical experiment) was made available. I said, wait a minute. This vaccine was developed in what, months? Fucking come on. I figured if it was actually the real deal, it had to have been developed with advanced knowledge. Either way, fuck that.

I recall being COMPLETELY skeptical the day it was announced that a vaccine (in this case medical experiment) was made available. I said, wait a minute. This vaccine was developed in what, months? Fucking come on. I figured if it was actually the real deal, it had to have been developed with advanced knowledge. Either way, fuck that.
It was “warp speed” you know.

Slowly but surely.
And you know, I certainly dont wish death on any of them unlike when they openly wished for us anti-mask purebloods to die.
For one I'm almost certain 99% of them that got vaxxed + wished death upon us are atheists/Jew-satanists/etc and have a terrible fate to look forward to lest they repent and be saved.
It would never be the other way around because they would never do that, being a sociopath and getting outright giddy at the thought of us dying painfully seems a common trait that they consider "cool" or some shit.

I also genuinely feel for the people for the people who got tricked into it by .gov/media/celeb influencers/etc. As well as folks who didnt have the spine to say "no" when their employer forced their hand.
Our own crowd-favorite @Bigfatcock is vaxxed. I wish the best to him.
My mom and pap and many extended family were duped into it early on and I tell them everyday how I fear this may be the end of them..

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
And you know, I certainly dont wish death on any of them unlike when they openly wished for us anti-mask purebloods to die.
For one I'm almost certain 99% of them that got vaxxed + wished death upon us are atheists/Jew-satanists/etc and have a terrible fate to look forward to lest they repent and be saved.
It would never be the other way around because they would never do that, being a sociopath and getting outright giddy at the thought of us dying painfully seems a common trait that they consider "cool" or some shit.

I also genuinely feel for the people for the people who got tricked into it by .gov/media/celeb influencers/etc. As well as folks who didnt have the spine to say "no" when their employer forced their hand.
My mom and pap and many extended family were duped into it early on and I tell them everyday how I fear this may be the end of them..

6AE3795F-6EE1-4324-9565-C36AB8A598CF.gif

You tell them everyday this might be the end for them?

i had to give my pureblood status to my new job, but they didn't care. they said they just had to know...

Just a PSA; the government is giving free Covid tests again - 4 / household @ COVID.gov. Other than address, you don't have to give a lot of personal information. What you do with them is your choice, but they are running $20/2 tests in the grocery store - so just a PSA.

Just a PSA; the government is giving free Covid tests again - 4 / household @ COVID.gov. Other than address, you don't have to give a lot of personal information. What you do with them is your choice, but they are running $20/2 tests in the grocery store - so just a PSA.
They aren't "free", tax payer $$$ paid for them...which probably has politician kickbacks built in.