• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

You know you’re onto something when you do an internet search and 98 out of the top 100 returns are all similarly worded pages from - CDC, NIH, WHO, NYT, CNN, MSNBC, MSN and about 20 pages authored by Fact-check.org. It’s a full court press. “deaths caused by vaccine“ or similar Searches.

In a free society, (allegedly) it is immediately suspicious when the “free press” can’t cite a single counter point to an issue. Not one mention of the many questionable deaths or how Big Pharma withheld vaccine data from the public (and still is) Or how the FDA tried to slow walk COVID vaccine data over a period of decades. If they had any desire whatsoever to provide the truth, they would present as much information as possible and then explain what it all means as best they can. When there is an absence of any debate, any conjecture or any alternate views, you know 1) THEY ARE LYING 2) this story comes from the Left or the Establishment Bureaucracy (same thing), 3) they have no interest in the truth or freedom.
Don't worry, America will vote ourselves out of this mess.
1699905676240.jpeg

Reactions: blue_ridge

A BMJ investigation has raised concerns that the VAERS system isn’t operating as intended and that signals are being missed. Jennifer Block reports

Three weeks after receiving a second dose of a covid vaccine, Robert Sullivan collapsed at home on his treadmill. An anaesthesiologist in Maryland, USA, he was a particularly fit 49 year old: the week before falling ill, he’d been happily skiing at altitude in Colorado.

Sullivan was given a diagnosis of sudden onset pulmonary hypertension, which is generally progressive, can be fatal, and in most cases can’t be cured. The condition is rare, especially in middle aged men. Sullivan decided to file a report in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), which collects reports of symptoms, diagnoses, hospital admissions, and deaths after vaccination for the purpose of capturing post-market safety signals.

But the submission process was a glitchy race against the clock. “The format is cumbersome and it times you out,” he tells The BMJ. For his troubles, Sullivan received a confirmation by email and a temporary “e-report” number. He learnt from his doctor’s office that a VAERS representative had requested medical records. Then he didn’t hear back for a year.

VAERS is supposed to be user friendly, responsive, and transparent. However, investigations by The BMJ have uncovered that it’s not meeting its own standards. Not only have staffing levels failed to keep pace with the unprecedented number of reports since the rollout of covid vaccines but there are signs that the system is overwhelmed, reports aren’t being followed up, and signals are being missed.

i dunno. i want to believe they are just greedy fuck-ups and not genocidal maniacs.

Reactions: The D
i dunno. i want to believe they are just greedy fuck-ups and not genocidal maniacs.

If they were just greedy and incompetent some of their policies/actions would benefit us unwashed masses randomly. Every policy/action these blood-soaked monsters entertains is always in their favor

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

Once again, the spoiler alert crew were mislabeled as conspiracy theorists.

welcome_to_the_jc27bb.0.jpg

It’s “absolutely unbelievable” that you have the nerve to post some fucking tripe like this.

Reactions: MJF
It’s “absolutely unbelievable” that you have the nerve to post some fucking tripe like this.
If you have evidence it is untrue, post it. Even better, if you have ANYTHING supporting the BS before it, absolutely post it. I would love to see it.

If you have evidence it is untrue, post it. Even better, if you have ANYTHING supporting the BS before it, absolutely post it. I would love to see it.
All of the shit that niaid and that fucking snake fauci has been responsible for in just the last 3 years should be reason enough to completely discredit them.

But even worse is posting this nonsense comparing anything to fucking remdesivir. Introducing that poison into the human body is just an arms race between it and whatever is wrong with a patient. You should be ashamed to bring that shit up. Faith in gov works in mysterious ways I guess

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
All of the shit that niaid and that fucking snake fauci has been responsible for in just the last 3 years should be reason enough to completely discredit them.

But even worse is posting this nonsense comparing anything to fucking remdesivir. Introducing that poison into the human body is just an arms race between it and whatever is wrong with a patient. You should be ashamed to bring that shit up. Faith in gov works in mysterious ways I guess
I didn't bring it up. I posted what actually happened in the trial. As opposed to the BS posted earlier. I assume you have nothing to say.

I didn't bring it up. I posted what actually happened in the trial. As opposed to the BS posted earlier. I assume you have nothing to say.
Just the act of you posting that is gross. None of that shit should be trusted at all. And all you had to do is pay attention to just one of the stories that popped up during covaids about the hiv/redesivir debacles of the 80’s. That’s what I have to say. The least of niaid and fauci’s crimes are that they are liars and fucking frauds.

Just the act of you posting that is gross. None of that shit should be trusted at all. And all you had to do is pay attention to just one of the stories that popped up during covaids about the hiv/redesivir debacles of the 80’s. That’s what I have to say. The least of niaid and fauci’s crimes are that they are liars and fucking frauds.
IOW, you have nothing that supports the statement. And nothing that refutes what I posted. Why post? What was posted is an absolute lie, and I posted the actual study information. Either support the original statement, or prove mine wrong.

Last edited:
Wow. Absolutely unbelievable.

you realize the guy that runs rueters news services is on the board of directors at pfizer and perhaps other companies, right?
your shitpost said the same thing anyway.

The agency said 49% of the patients on ZMapp and 53% on Remdesivir died in the study. In comparison, 29% of the patients on REGN-EB3 and 34% on mAb114 died.

Reactions: BScore and MJF
you realize the guy that runs rueters news services is on the board of directors at pfizer and perhaps other companies, right?
your shitpost said the same thing anyway.
And you cannot provide anything as well. Oh well, carry on with your BS. Reuters posted the information. The actual study is here.

It goes into detail on the results, but the results are what was reported in the article. If you have anything real to support or refute something. Post it. Please. The twitter link you posted is absolute bullshit.

And you cannot provide anything as well. Oh well, carry on with your BS. Reuters posted the information. The actual study is here.

It goes into detail on the results, but the results are what was reported in the article. If you have anything real to support or refute something. Post it. Please. The twitter link you posted is absolute bullshit.
oh, rueters! that is almost as good as cnn, right?

Reactions: Tokay444
oh, rueters! that is almost as good as cnn, right?
So you cannot read the study. Not surprised in the least. Can you support the statement you posted? I proved it was bullshit, and all you can do is piss and moan about Reuter's? Typical.

So you cannot read the study. Not surprised in the least. Can you support the statement you posted? I proved it was bullshit, and all you can do is piss and moan about Reuter's? Typical.
you are entitled to believe who you wanna believe.

my triathlete brother had a stroke 2 days after getting the safe and effective clotshot, then got covid while still recovering from the stroke.
my sister's cancer was in remission for years until she got the clotshots.
i don't even really need any opinions from anyone. i can see the truth by just glancing around.

you are entitled to believe who you wanna believe.

my triathlete brother had a stroke 2 days after getting the safe and effective clotshot, then got covid while still recovering from the stroke.
my sister's cancer was in remission for years until she got the clotshots.
i don't even really need any opinions from anyone. i can see the truth by just glancing around.
IOW, you cannot support what you post. You cannot refute what I posted which proves the twitter post is absolute BS. I do not "believe" anything. I read, understand, comprehend. YOU believe. And your religion is full of holes.

IOW, you cannot support what you post. You cannot refute what I posted which proves the twitter post is absolute BS. I do not "believe" anything. I read, understand, comprehend. YOU believe. And your religion is full of holes.
i don't have to support shit. i post what i post and you can believe it or not. i am not a fact checker, i just assume your side is lying.

Post your proof that all they said/did was true.
No sources that have proven to be unreliable can be used.
Good luck.

R

Covid was the great revealer. It revealed who your true friends were. It revealed what kind of person you are. It undoubtedly revealed the massive corruption in government and media. It revealed the amount of propaganda we are subject to in order to sway and control our emotions.

It revealed how terribly broken the education system is. It revealed the weak foundation and bought-off studies most scientific opinion is built upon. It revealed that the world we were living in was essentially just an illusion and it revealed the true evil that permeates throughout it.

i don't have to support shit. i post what i post and you can believe it or not. i am not a fact checker, i just assume your side is lying.
:rolleyes:
My "side"? I don't have one. You are clueless. I posted the actual study the your moron lied about.

I once read and heard from very reputable sources that if you got two shots you wouldn't get covid, and they were "safe and effective."

Then I understood you could still get covid but your symptoms wouldn't be as bad.

Then I read that non vaccinated people had a higher viral load and were more likely to spread it.

Then I tried to comprehend why you needed more than two shots to be "fully immunized."

Then it turned out you were more likely to get certain strains if you were vaccinated.

Fun times...

Reactions: Tokay444
:rolleyes:
My "side"? I don't have one. You are clueless. I posted the actual study the your moron lied about.
years ago the eic of the lancet admitted that the "studies" and "trials" are designed by the people with money to produce the result they want.
it's like climate science. you can't get funding or grants if you're just going to spill the facts.

yeah, they got paid to make the problem worse, at the same time they were prohibited from performing profitable elective procedures.
as i said before, i did legal discovery for a healthcare company with modalities in 42 states.
the death rate for a modality in nj could be drastically different from another in fl. totally different care given.

years ago the eic of the lancet admitted that the "studies" and "trials" are designed by the people with money to produce the result they want.
it's like climate science. you can't get funding or grants if you're just going to spill the facts.
The person leading your sermon used the study incorrectly and intentionally dishonestly to support "your side". Why did he use it? Why did he lie?

Why are you guys arguing with a left wing piece of shit? These people are sick twisted members of a death/mutilation cult. They are disgusting and despicable humans. Most are dumb, the rest are evil.
Left wing? You are simply proving how totally ignorant you are. Good job. Just because I do not accept lies on behalf of "your team" does not in any way reflect my political stance. Which, by virtue of many statements I have made elsewhere on this forum, and that I am even HERE, should be quite obvious to anyone. Well, almost...

So, are you going to refute/support anything, or are you just pouting and spouting insults?

The person leading your sermon used the study incorrectly and intentionally dishonestly to support "your side". Why did he use it? Why did he lie?
good lord, you're an imbecile or you didn't read your own post. more patients died if given remdesivr than died in the control group.

The agency said 49% of the patients on ZMapp and 53% on Remdesivir died in the study. In comparison, 29% of the patients on REGN-EB3 and 34% on mAb114 died.

All patients received standard care and were randomly assigned in a 1:1:1:1 ratio to intravenous administration of the triple monoclonal antibody ZMapp (the control group), the antiviral agent remdesivir, the single monoclonal antibody MAb114, or the triple monoclonal antibody REGN-EB3. The REGN-EB3 group was added in a later version of the protocol, so data from these patients were compared with those of patients in the ZMapp group who were enrolled at or after the time the REGN-EB3 group was added (the ZMapp subgroup). The primary end point was death at 28 days.

dude you're calling a liar simply pointed out that 53% died, regardless of how sick they were.

good lord, you're an imbecile or you didn't read your own post. more patients died if given remdesivr than died in the control group.

All patients received standard care and were randomly assigned in a 1:1:1:1 ratio to intravenous administration of the triple monoclonal antibody ZMapp (the control group), the antiviral agent remdesivir, the single monoclonal antibody MAb114, or the triple monoclonal antibody REGN-EB3. The REGN-EB3 group was added in a later version of the protocol, so data from these patients were compared with those of patients in the ZMapp group who were enrolled at or after the time the REGN-EB3 group was added (the ZMapp subgroup). The primary end point was death at 28 days.
Your preacher claimed the patients died due to Remdesivir. They were vicitms of Ebola. Remdesivir actually saved many of them that would have otherwise died. It did not work as well as other medications in the study, but that was not the claim. Ebola is up to 90% fatal. Are you claiming that the Ebola patients did not die from Ebola? Is that what you are now claiming?