• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

Your preacher claimed the patients died due to Remdesivir. They were vicitms of Ebola. Remdesivir actually saved many of them that would have otherwise died. It did not work as well as other medications in the study, but that was not the claim. Ebola is up to 90% fatal. Are you claiming that the Ebola patients did not die from Ebola? Is that what you are now claiming?
up to, lol.
more people died than in the control group.
they can manipulate the data any way they want, just like they can "prove" in their clinical "studies" that oxy isn't addictive, and then make billions pushing it on people that didn't really need opiates for their level of discomfort.

up to, lol.
more people died than in the control group.
they can manipulate the data any way they want, just like they can "prove" in their clinical "studies" that oxy isn't addictive, and then make billions pushing it on people that didn't really need opiates for their level of discomfort.
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. The control group was defined by those given ZMApp, based on results from a previous study on that drug used to treat Ebola. Do you understand what that means? I think not. If you would like to read about THAT study, it is here:

It was define as "control" as it was already used in a previous study and it's efficacy had been evaluated. Do you understand what that means? If you cannot understand these concepts, I now understand why you tend to believe these folks that you like to quote. You will believe anything that comports with your preconceived ideas and baseless beliefs. It does not matter how many details and actual facts are provided. If someone says something you like, it is absolutely the truth. What a life to live, and a mind to waste.

And btw, the folks that conducted the studies are listed at the end. I am certain you can come up with something to justify to yourself they are a bunch of liars that want nothing more than to kill you.

Last edited:
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. The control group was defined by those given ZMApp, based on results from a previous study on that drug used to treat Ebola. Do you understand what that means? I think not. If you would like to read about THAT study, it is here:

It was define as "control" as it was already used in a previous study and it's efficacy had been evaluated. Do you understand what that means? If you cannot understand these concepts, I now understand why you tend to believe these folks that you like to quote. You will believe anything that comports with your preconceived ideas and baseless beliefs. It does not matter how many details and actual facts are provided. If someone says something you like, it is absolutely the truth. What a life to live, and a mind to waste.
yeah, it means we'll never know how many people they actually killed.
just like we don't know how many covid patients would have survived if they weren't sedated and put on a vent.

yeah, it means we'll never know how many people they actually killed.
just like we don't know how many covid patients would have survived if they weren't sedated and put on a vent.
Actually, that might be what it means to you. And that is fine, I can only provide you information, I can not make you understand it. And I will not try. But I will refute any other bullshit you post, and it will refute it just as this has. The fact that you choose to believe your preachers is irrelevant. The preachers that used this same study to lie.

IOW, you have nothing that supports the statement. And nothing that refutes what I posted. Why post? What was posted is an absolute lie, and I posted the actual study information. Either support the original statement, or prove mine wrong.
You keep saying this like it’s some gotcha! moment. I don’t care what evidence you present to defend your shitty position. The fact you carry even this much water for “the science” and all the low status karens of the world is what disgusts me. You should be ashamed of yourself

You all must enjoy wasting your time arguing with AZlongtroll. Just dont! He has his mind made, and his team chosen. Lets get past his BS. It just clogs the thread up with name calling, and makes you all look dumb. Nothing to prove here. 99% of us are on the same team.

Please, lets get back to posting more stories of the harm the vaccine causes, and less responding with a troll. Its a game for these types, just dont play!

• Haha
Reactions: atomic41 and AZLong
You keep saying this like it’s some gotcha! moment. I don’t care what evidence you present to defend your shitty position. The fact you carry even this much water for “the science” and all the low status karens of the world is what disgusts me. You should be ashamed of yourself
The fact that you disregard facts to protect your faith says everything. Karens? On your team?

You all must enjoy wasting your time arguing with AZlongtroll. Just dont! He has his mind made, and his team chosen. Lets get past his BS. It just clogs the thread up with name calling, and makes you all look dumb. Nothing to prove here. 99% of us are on the same team.

Please, lets get back to posting more stories of the harm the vaccine causes, and less responding with a troll. Its a game for these types, just dont play!
I do not "have a team" or "have my mind made up", except that I made my mind up to continually read, understand, and comprehend. Frankly, I question nearly everything. As opposed to many that simply accept anything and everything that meets their idea of what things appear to be in their made up world. Anyone that disregards facts by stating with no evidence that they are lies is exactly what is wrong with this country. Nobody cares about reality anymore. Everything that does not synch with their ideas is a lie. Automatically. No questions, no thought at all. Everyone marching in lockstep into the abyss. Quite sad.

Last edited:

Put the stupid fucker on ignore and the argumentative prick is gone for good.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Put the stupid fucker on ignore and the argumentative prick is gone for good.

He was added to my already robust ignore list. Having that list makes the SH experience so much better. But I don't ignore all of the idiots. I have a Rusty category for those that are so retarded, I can't bear the thought of missing out on things they say. I keep them around because they are harmless and it's so fun watching them eat those crayons.

our "news"

cFs0ilSfEwES.png

Not even close to what they want.......this is the same as three gorges, the town in Iceland and Rusty trombone trying to explain his communist ways...........FFS won't someone succeed at something.

I bet AZlong believed the studies on agent orange, the water on camp Legeune, the anthrax vax and a few others that said that they were safe. Well until they weren't.
Or better yet how his sources are bank-rolled in many cases...

Control the authority info, control the narrative.

Its amazing how the leftists like AZLong have aligned with big pharma. Its like ignoring the true origins and goals of abortion....

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

Its amazing how the leftists like AZLong have aligned with big pharma. Its like ignoring the true origins and goals of abortion....
I wonder what his opinion is on all the studies on saccrine and the other sugar substitutes that they said were safe when natural sugar is bad for you. Or don't eat red meat. Or eggs or......

Obviously, you cannot read. My source is the same as the individual that lied about the 53% fatality rate. He simply lied. That is all. And I am quite certain you are further left than I am.

And I am quite certain you are further left than I am.

Ah yes, the self-proclaimed "hard righty"...lmfao.

Zzzz, the tactics are always the same. Cherry-pick the most extreme and obvious bs to claim "see, yall a bunch of <insert_label>.

And, of course stay away from discussions that are not obviously bs and require more depth. Its the same shit over and over with yall... 🤣🤣🤣

I am quite certain you are full of shit. Incapable of simple logic-based free-thought at best, and paid pharma shill influence-farm worker at worst.

Either way, we will need to just agree to disagree...buh bye now.

Last edited:
Reactions: supercorndogs
The tactics are always the same. Cherry-pick the most extreme and obvious bs to claim "see, yall a bunch of <insert_label>.

And, of course stay away from discussions that are not obviously bs and require more depth. Its the same shit over and over with yall... 🤣🤣🤣

I am quite certain you are full of shit. Incapable of simple logic-based free-thought at best, and paid pharma shill influence-farm worker at worst.

Either way, we will need to just agree to disagree...buh bye now.
By all means avoid addressing anything I said. I "cherry-picked" nothing. Simply responded to a post. Just spew insults and BS. Typical.

By all means avoid addressing anything I said. I "cherry-picked" nothing. Simply responded to a post. Just spew insults and BS. Typical.
You should read what you posted.
Kinda reminds me of the story about a splinter in someone's eye while you have a timber in your own

Not insults bro, pick those feelers up, they will be ok...I promise. And if you FEEL insulted, I offer you my apology (Lol).

Its not only the posts you respond to, its the entirety of work. Discussions and legit concerns, which are many dont seem to get much of your input...

That is cherry-pickin bro. And its the same tactic over and over. Its very one-sided and thus easy to identify that you are not acting in good-faith discourse.

Anywho, this post is as pointless as any other. Moreover, my last post to you on this topic.

Keep fighting the good fight...

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Not insults bro, pick those feelers up, they will be ok...I promise. And if you FEEL insulted, I offer you my apology (Lol).

Really?
"I am quite certain you are full of shit. Incapable of simple logic-based free-thought at best, and paid pharma shill influence-farm worker at worst."
Sure sounds like an insult. But I will not bother explaining it to you. Doubt that I could.. As to my "feelers" I assume you meant "feelings". And if you think you hurt my feelings, I can allay those fears. Worry not.

Its not only the posts you respond to, its the entirety of work. Discussions and legit concerns, which are many dont seem to get much of your input...

That is cherry-pickin bro. And its the same tactic over and over. Its very one-sided and thus easy to identify that you are not acting in good-faith discourse.

Anywho, this post is as pointless as any other. Moreover, my last post to you on this topic.

Keep fighting the good fight...

You obviously have no intention of discussing anything I have said, nor defend anything I have demonstrated to be a lie. So again, simply spewing BS and insults. Typical.

Really?
"I am quite certain you are full of shit. Incapable of simple logic-based free-thought at best, and paid pharma shill influence-farm worker at worst."
Sure sounds like an insult. But I will not bother explaining it to you. Doubt that I could.. As to my "feelers" I assume you meant "feelings". And if you think you hurt my feelings, I can allay those fears. Worry not.

You obviously have no intention of discussing anything I have said, nor defend anything I have demonstrated to be a lie. So again, simply spewing BS and insults. Typical.

1700535078235.png

I went to high school with a guy whos sister just took the jab for work and had a heart attack at 35. One of secratries at the schools i service had her husband die of heart attack last year at 45. One of my kids fathers just died of a heart attack at 45. This global warming thing is getting crazy. 🤡🤡🤡

One wonders how much of this is actually BabylonBee Satire